My Desire♥

By liannastyles14

Penelope is a goody too shoes.Who never gets in trouble nor doesn't let anyone get to her. She doesn't trust... More

Friends
confused
Getting Answers
Understanding
Trying To Be More
Desperate
Not knowing what to do
Try to fiqure things out
Resolutions♥
Only one ♥
Misunderstood
Losing life
Detached
Sibling Talks
War is love
Getting You back
Needing You♥
Cuddling
His Past
I'm Sorry
Drunk and Confused
Be Mine Again
Alright
Will You????
Planning♥
The Wedding :)
Honeymoon♥
On The Way
Happily Ever After.

Finding My heart♡

33 2 3
By liannastyles14

Later on after the incident.I decided to hang out with both.Harry and Adam.They were both so sweet.

I had many treats and teddy bears.

They were so very kind and generous.

Today I am spending the day with harold!!! Which im happy about.

He decided to take me to the Zoo.As friends. We went and saw the cute animals. After that he drives me home and walks me to the front door.

He then says goodnight and drives back home.

Tomarrow I will be spending time with Adam.
Next day

This time I decided to go to the park.Him and I acted as if we were little kids playing in the swing set.We ate sandwiches and chips.It was really fun.

We then sat down at a park bench.

He decided to ask me something.

"So why are you going back and fourth"
"What are you talking about"
"Well harry for one day and me the next"
"Sorry I just want to spend time with the both of you"
"Well you know that I hate the fact that you have to go back and fourth with him and me"
"Ohh srry for making you feel that way"
"Dont be sorry; its just why dont you make up your mind to what you want?"
"What I want?"
"Yea like heart wise"
"Soo your telling me......"
"Chose your heart before its too late"

After that conversation we both went home.He got me thinking. Why do I have to chose my heart.What for?

Next day

I woke up and did my morning routine as usual.I then went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

I then remember what adam said to me.Then I decided to call harry saying that today I just want to be by myself. He understood and let me be.

After breakfast I ran upstairs to get ready and just to enjoy myself.

I went for a walk;down to the coffee shop.I order my usual and sat down relaxing.I sat there for about 20 minutes. I then left and went shopping.

I saw many things.I bought so many clothing and shoes.

After the whole day.I decided to go home.

I then decided to just get a taxi to the beach.I got one and left.

I rented one because where am I going to put the bags at.I then walked to the shore and looked at the ocean blue water.Remembering me and Harry's kiss in the middle of the deep sea ocean.

I then got cotton candy and jumped in the taxi.Wanting no more to just go home and sleep.

Sooner or later I get out of the taxi; pay her; get my bags; and I run to my patio.I knock and it opens.I then walked to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

Next morning ♥

I woke up to my dum alarm clock.I have to remind myself to put the cloak at around 2ish.I sluggishly got up.Went to the bathroom, washed my hands.Then I jumped on my bed and just laid there for quit awhile.

After that I got up and made myself some tea.I then got a text from harry.
It reads *hi are you alright* I text back saying*im fine*  *good :)*

That was really the end of the conversation. I then decided to put my hair in a bun.I wore a dress and went to spend time with harry Again

:(

But I can also chose my heart.Yea I rather do that.I'll put the boys to the test; just to see who's worthy for me.

On my way to Harry's house I guess.

As soon as I get there.I knock; not once but twice.He then opens the door.Looking surprised.

"Ohh hi penny"
"Hi"
"I didn't know you were comming"
"Oh was I suppose to call".
"No thats fine; um come in"

I walk and see gemma, his mum, and robin.I said good morning to all of them and went upstairs with harry.

"Um make yourself at home"
"K thanks"

"So what do you want to do?"
"Idk what do you suggest"
"Maybe to watch a movie "
"I totally agree with you :)"
"Ok I'll get ready"
"Ok"

I sat there and just looked around his room.It was pretty interesting.

Sooner or later harry is looking good as usual.We both leave the house and jump in his car.

As soon as we get to the movie theatre.

We get our food and enter the movie.

Harry's idea was to sit all the way on the top.He says its better sound up there.I follow and we both sit in the very first row.I eat my hot dog and harry talks about how he hasn't seen louis in awhile.

After all the movie starts and we both eat and drink our food.

We decided to get an action movie.

Harry picked it.I sometimes don't understand him.

When the action part came on.I paid attention while I felt Harrys piercing emerald eyes on me.I slightly turn.Sooner or later harry is kissing me.

I then let him in and we both go at it.By the way the action part is very long;)

Harry then puts his hand on my thigh and I moan.To my surprise everyone in the theatre are just paying attention to the movie.

He then puts one of his long fingers in me.Without my permission.

He fingers me with not one but two fingers.I then tug at his jeans and he doesnt let me.This pains me.He can explore me but I can't explore him.

Sooner or later I feel as if im reaching my climax. I let go and harry brings his fingers to his mouth.

"Wow penny you taste so good"
"Uhh" I then kiss him passionately.

Then we both noticed that we were the only people there.

We both leave and he drops my off at my house.

"I had a fantastic time with you Penelope"
"Mm me too"

He then lets me go and leaves.

All through the night I couldn't forget that moment that I had with Harry styles.

Next day

I woke up and thought if harry was right for me.Well he did give me satisfaction. Hes sweet and very spontaneous. Now im going to hang out with adam.

We both decided that we could both spend time at his apartment.We ate pizza and had a conversation.We had many laughs as well.

"You just got me thinking"
"Oh my gosh I never knew that you were up for it"
"Well yea I got to find my heart"
"Ok so did you fiqure it out"
"Yea"
"Cool penny"
"Yup"

Adam then stands up and trips on the floor.I run to him and he's embrassed.

"Adam theres nothing to be embarassed about"
"Sorry that never happens"
"Oh um ok "

I help him up and we hed to his restroom to see his injury. To my surprise its a lot of bleeding involved. I patch him up and then he looks up at me.

"Why do you have to be so kind"

"I dont know"

I give him a smile and continue with his injury.After that I decided to go home.I had a fantastic time with adam as well.This choosing my heart

is going to be difficult.

Next day :)

I woke up quit excited.Cause I knew exactly what I was going to do.I did my usual routine etc.

Then I texted both of the boys to come and meet me at the park.

We all met up there.Harry and adam looked concerned. They both kept asking the same questions.Such as "are you ok?" " did something happen"

I just simply said"everythings fine; but I decided to choose my heart"

When I said that the boys looked down.

"Well I had a amazing time with both of you; but I just decided to pick what my hearts wants" They then look at me and nod; as if there both agreeing with me.

" I chose..............."

Hey you guys sorry for leaving you hanging there.I just wanted to know who do you want her heart to belong too.Leave your answer on the comments and vote.
Ps.I am having trouble with trying to make a trailer for this book.
Any suggestions; like apps.
Pss.I dont have a computer thats why.Thanks you guys for the reads and love ♥ ya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 164 21
When Isabella loses her closest friend, everything in her life changes. She becomes distant. Her old friends notice her less and less everyday. She b...
55.6K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
3.8K 93 22
Katie Sullivan goes to a normal high school where she crosses paths with a boy. Harry Styles. The schools heart throb. She doesn't want anything to d...
60.4K 2.1K 24
When he's forced to share a room at boarding school with the new kid, Louis Tomlinson is pretty annoyed. But it becomes clear that the new boy is afr...