On The Way

Penelopes P.O.V
2 weeks later.

We both stayed at my house.My family was happy to hear the news and Harry's family too.But my bro niall didn't like it.I didn't know why.I went up to him and sat next him in his room.

"Whats up nialler"
"Nothing"
"Why don't you talk to me anymore?"
"I just don't want him hurting you anymore"
"He won't"
"Im proud about your new baby"
"Ok nialler I understand"
"I still love you Penelope and I'm glad you came back"
"Yea I know....I can't raise a child in the beach"
"I mean you can"
"Yea but I rather come here"
"Ok"
"Yea"
"So we cool?"
"Yes" he smiles.

I walked out of his room and went to harry. We had my room for the months that we will be staying.I walked in and saw harry texting.I layed down and saw louis name.
Harry then put it down and hugged me.He then started to kiss my belly.I was only two weeks into pregnancy.

I touched his hair and we both smiled at eachother.
He then layed next to me.

3 months later
Harry and I were at the doctors. Checking the heartbeat. There it was.I was smiling and held Harry's hand.
The doctor said that it was healthy and was very active.
He then asked if we wanted to know what the sex was.

We both looked at eachother and we both said yes.

It was a bouncing baby boy.

I was very happy and harry was too.The doctor then left and I got changed.We left and headed home.After harry wanted to buy me a gift because it was my birthday.He got me a t-shirt that said.

My Love is always growing

I smiled and kissed his cheek.
He then took me out to dinner.
I ate a lot.This baby really loves food.We left and my family threw this party for me.I thanked my parents and had awesome time.

6 months later
Harry and I finally found a home.Where we can call our own. Harry painted the baby's room blue and I ate some spaghetti. I saw some x factor.
The baby was kicking and moving around.He really does love that show.

Days later me and harry would buy the crib and clothes.What a baby needs.

This is all going so fast.I like fast;)
I took a shower after the madness of buying baby stuff.
Harry would help me and would sing to the baby all the time.
I loved it and so did he.

9 months later
I was laying down on the couch and then I felt something brake.I get up and I'm leaking.Harry notices from the kitchen.
He panicked and called the ambulance.

It turns out that my water broke.I was going to have the BABY.
We both freaked out and harry told me to calm down while he got the stuff that the baby needs.The ambulance is there and we head to the hospital.

5 hours later
A handsome baby boy was born.His name was Edwin david styles. He had hazel eyes and small hands and feet.He was perfect.He looked like his father.
I was happy and very attached to him.They then took him to a little room where all the babies go.I missed him and harry kissed my forehead.

I love my life and how its going.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥