Miss Me Bastards?

By ConfidentialT

THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING, READ AT OWN RISK! THERE ARE MANY ERRORS, AS MAJORITY OF IT IS UNEDITED... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Twenty-Nine

7K 289 11
By ConfidentialT

Katy's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I could feel hot breaths on my neck and an arm wrapped around my waist. 

It was clearly Zach, I tried to get out of his grip but he simply held me tighter. 

"Zach let me go." I spoke eagerly

"No." Was all Zach said.

"I'll get Jordan to bring a tub of ice here." I threatened Zach. He instantly let go of me.

"Fine, but I'll get you for that." Zach said as he drifted back to sleep.

"Love you too Zach." I said as I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. 

I took a nice warm shower and got dressed. 

'Katy hurry up I'm waiting for you in the kitchen.' Jordan mind-linked me.

'I'm coming, keep your pants on.' I replied to Jordan.

Jordan had offered to take me too doctor Jones so that I could ask him about my dreams.

I quickly got dressed, brushed my teeth, put light make up on and went into the kitchen.

"Took you long enough. By the way look my pants are still on." Jordan joked.

"Whatever. Let's go." I replied with a chuckle.

Jordan and I walked to the pack hospital, and into doctor Jones office.

"Hey what brings you guys here?" Doctor Jones asked.

"Actually I need to ask you something." I stated.

"I'm all ears, ask away." Doctors Jones replied.

"In those yellow papers that you gave me. You know the ones that determined me being the Royal Wolf. The last page it said something about dreaming the future. Last night I dreamt that Zach would die. I was sweating, shaking, I was breathing heavily and my body was burning up." I said hesitantly.

"Seems like your powers are beginning to develop and form." Was all doctor Jones said.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"So what was the question?" Doctor Jones asked. 

"Are those dreams really what the future will be like?" I asked 

"Yes Katy. Unless you can somehow change it. Which only one Royal Wolf has done." Doctor Jones said.

"So Zach's actually going to die?" I asked, my eyes went glassy. I held back the tears though. I've been crying way too much lately.

"Yes, it's very rare that one can change the future. But it can be done. Have you heard off you healing the dead? It was in the papers." Doctor Jones asked.

"No-." I was about to continue until Jordan cut me off.

"The Royal Wolf can only do that if there strong enough. Emotionally strong that is." Jordan said.

"Correct." Doctor Jones said as he looked at Jordan.

"So if he does die, you can bring him back as long you remain strong. When I say strong I mean, you can't cry, you can't be hurt. You must not only control your emotions but you must control your wolfs emotions." Doctor Jones said with a lot of hesitation. He was hiding something, there was something he wasn't telling me, I could tell by the way he was looking at me.

"Doctor Jones. Your hiding something from me." I stated firmly.

"No-no I'm- no-t." He stuttered and then let out a loud sigh. "Katy I am hiding something. Drew isn't to be trusted right now. I'm not exactly supposed to saying anything but it has to be said." Doctor Jones said with pity.

My blood was boiling what the fuck did he mean. Drew is my best friend I trust him with my life. "How so?" I said calmly while trying to hold my wolf back.

"Think about it Katy. He just came back from a rouge pack. He dropped everything and came back for you. How do you know you can trust him. What if he listens to our plans on attack and then informs Christy about what's happening." Doctor Jones said. He was right but I didn't want to admit it.

"Katy Doctor Jones is right." Jordan said. 

"You don't know that." I stated.

"Neither do you. You don't exactly know if we can trust him." Jordan replied.

I let my wolf take over completely. I shifted into my wolf and ran out of the door. I ran out of the hospital and all eyes were on me. I stopped right at the north edge of the Blue moon territory. I shifted back into my human and I sat down on the open grass and looked out of the territory. I then heard sounds of sobs coming from just outside the territory. I walked over to where the sound was coming from. There was a little boy, he was sitting down next to two dead bodies. I'm guessing they were his parents. 

"Hey sweetie." I said to him.

"Please don't hurt me." He hesitantly said then backed away from me.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to protect you. I'm the Royal Wolf. Have you ever heard of me?" I asked and offered him a smile.

"Yes. Please help my parents they got killed by rouges." He said as he walked up to me and hugged me.

I can bring back the dead, although it depends how they died. I must also control all of my emotions. Right now my blood was boiling and I felt sorry for the boy. I had to make sure I had no emotions, that is if I want to bring them back. Which I do.

"I'll help them don't worry. What's your name honey? and how old are you?" I asked him as I kneeled down in front of him and grabbed both of his hands in mine.

"Ashton, I'm 5. What's yours and how old are you?" He asked me as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"My name's Katy and I'm 18." I offered him another smile. 

I walked towards his parents and kneeled in front of them. I took in a deep breath and focused all of my energy to them. It was weird, my body could feel the weapon that they were killed with. They were killed with silver. Thank-fully there was no wolfsbane in the mix. I let go of my emotions and focused on the the two bodies in front of me. A piercing pain shot through my stomach. I stood strong and remained focused on the bodies. I ran my hands over both bodies. I had no emotion besides pain. I couldn't get rid of the pain, the more energy I put into healing the bodies, the more pain my stomach felt. I closed my eyes and I saw a dim white light appear int he distance. What's happening to me!? My stomach twisted into knots. I scrambled too my feet and I saw someone walking out of the light. I saw a beautiful goddess standing in front of me. It was the moon goddess. 

"Hello my child." She said with a very soft, gentle and relaxing voice.

"Moon Goddess." I bowed my body in respect.

"Please child. You must give up saving Ashton's parents. They can not live any longer. If you heal them my child, you will die." She spoke again very softly but with a shot of worry in her voice.

"How so?" I asked.

"You see when the Royal Wolf is about to heal someone, they can not put there hands over the body. What that does is, it sucks the silver away from the dead body and puts it into your body. That is why you experienced pain in your stomach." She replied very painfully.

"So I just have to remove my hands and then heal them?" I asked with a lot of confusion in my voice.

"Child, if you choose to heal someone you may. If you successfully bring back a passed away life, then you loose your life. In your life you can only heal one person. You end up giving your soul to the person you chose to heal." She spoke and then disappeared.

"No no please come back." I yelled.

I suddenly opened my eyes and the pain was gone. However the two dead bodies were still in front of me.

Poor Ashton I couldn't save his parents.

"I'm sorry Ashton. I couldn't save your parents." I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Will you be my new mum?" He asked as he put his hands on my shoulders.

Was I ready to take on the responsibility of this child. He lost his parents I can't just leave him.

"Yes sweetie." I said and then wrapped my arms around him.

_______

I wonder which rouges killed Aston? :O

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
20.7K 776 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...
88.7K 2.7K 29
Okay so this is my first book on this account 2 years ago is when I started writting it on here. UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!! Rebecca/Alice is a werewolf...
113K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...