Chapter Thirty-Seven

Katy's POV

'Hayden where are you? Are you ok?' I mind-linked Hayden. He had to let of steam which was fine, but he said he would be back in an hour but it's been 3 hours now and he's still not back.

'I'm fine, I'm running home now.' Hayden linked back.

"Katy we need to start where is Hayden?" Zach asked me.

"He's on his way now." I replied.

Zach gripped me by the waist and we walked into the meeting room. I smiled up at him and he gave me a playful wink. Zach and I took our seats, Zach was on my right and on my left was an empty seat that is yet to be filled.

"Okay, let's ge-" Jordan was speaking when Hayden cut him off.

"Hello. Sorry I'm late." Hayden said and then sat to my left. I took his hand in mine and gave it a squeeze. He gave me a smile and I smiled back. My poor brother, why did he have to go through this. I mean he has always supported everyone, he doesn't deserve what he's being put through.

"That's alright. Let's begin." Jordan continued

Half and Hour later:

"Okay so everything done?" Jordan asked.

It's been half and hour, we've been running over the plan. 

"Not exactly." Hayden said, he began shaking and his eyes turned pitch black. I kneeled in front of Hayden and tried to calm him down.

"Hayden look at me." I said and then bought his chin up, so that he was looking at me. "Don't let your wolf take control right. You need to be in control right now." I said to him.

"I-I can't." Hayden said while shaking and stuttering.

"Hayds, you are strong not weak. You can, just calm down and do not let your wolf take control. Take deep breaths." I said to him still trying to calm his wolf. He's eyes turned back to normal. I stood up and again gave his hand a little squeeze. I let go of his hand and took my seat again.

Hayden put his head in his hands and sighed. "Okay so everything we told you about the attack at the pancake place was true we just left a detail out. That attack was planned by A-Ali, she worked with that Christina girl to plan the attack." Hayden said as his eyes turned black again.

Jordan, Alex, Drew and Zach gasped. Blake and Eric just looked confused. 

"Hayden control." I whispered.

"Alpha Eric, Alpha blake-" I was about to continue when Eric interrupted me.

"No need for formalities. Just Eric." Eric said with a smile.

Blake nodded too. "Eric, Blake. Ali is Hayden's mate. Ali betrayed me and Hayden stood  up for me and she now believes that it was my fault so she's basically out to kill me just like Christina and her rouges. Oh and the hunters." I said to them.

"ENOUGH ABOUT WHATEVER HER NAME IS! SHE IS NO LONGER IN MY LIFE. I Hayden Alessi officially reject Alison Scarlett as my mate." Hayden said and then stormed out of the room.

"What the fuck did he just do?" I asked knowing the answer. I purely asked with shock.

"It wasn't him, it was his wolf." Jordan replied just as shocked as everyone else.

"Fuck." I said and sprinted out of the room to find Hayden.

I ran outside and yelled Hayden multiple times. 

"HAYDEN!!!" I yelled, my voice echoed.

I tried mind-linking him but he kept blocking me out. Oh fuck, I hope he's safe.

I sniffed the air and then realised he was no longer on the Blue Moon Packs territory. It took a while but then it finally hit me: He left.

I ran back inside at full pace.

"GUYS!" I yelled. "HAYDEN"S GONE!" I yelled again.

"Probably letting off steam Katy, just give him time." Jordan said.

"NO! HE LEFT THE BLUE MOON PACKS FUCKING TERRITORY." I yelled again.

"WHAT!? THAT'S DANGEROUS, CHRISTINA AND HER FUCKHEADS COULD BE ON THE BORDER OF THE TERRITORY RIGHT NOW! AFTER TODAY THERE'S ONLY ONE DAY LEFT UNTIL THE ATTACK!" Zach yelled again.

"Guys we'll find him, just take a deep breath." Drew spoke.

"I CAN'T, MY BROTHER IS GONE AND YOU WANT ME TO BREATHE!! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS I HAVE TO GO FIND HIM!" I yelled.

I ran outside. Everyone inside was calling my name, I didn't care. My brother he's missing, I don't care what it takes I need to find him. I jumped out of the front door and shifted in mid air.

I looked back and saw 6 wolfs running behind me. I knew it was the boys: Alex, Zach, Jordan, Eric, Blake and Drew. I felt horrible for yelling at Drew, I couldn't think straight though. I mean I know Hayden isn't my real brother but I mean we've always been like brother and sister. I will stop at nothing to find my brother, real brother or not.

3 hours later:

The seven of us have been running for 3 fucking hours now. We've stayed in the territory though. I want to go out but Jordan won't let me. I have to obey him, he is my Alpha after all. 

'This is hopeless! We need to go out of the territory! I said to all 6 of them through the link.

'NO.' Jordan growled through the link. 

I tried to mind-link Hayden again, this time it worked.

'HAYDEN BABE! WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY!?' I asked Hayden.

'Katy, I'm not going to make it, Christina bit me, I'm loosing blood way to fast. I want you too know I love you, and the others very much! I love you sis!' Hayden said. I shifted back to human and continued to link him. This can't be the end there has to be something I can do.

'Hayden where are you?' I asked trying to calm my tone.

'I'm about 10km away from the blue moon territory. The north side.' Hayden replied. Thank fully we were already at the north part of the territory.

'I'm coming. Hold on Hayds, your going to be fine.' I linked him and broke the link.

"LISTEN UP! Christina bit Hayden, he's loosing blood and fast. He is 10km from here. Let's go." I told the boys and then shifted. We set of running again.

20 minutes later:

It's been 20 minutes since we left the blue moon territory and crossed borders. I'm now walking looking around for Hayden. Then I saw him. I shifted and the other saw me so they shifted and changed behind the trees.

"HAYDEN!" I yelled and then ran to him.

Hayden was on the floor, he was in his own blood bath.. I checked his pulse quickly

"My brother, he's..." 

 _______

Cliff hanger, don't worry though, I'm going to update the next part really soon. Do you guys think Hayden's alive or dead? :(

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE 

- Strictly Confidential