Syndicate: Project Rye [Kenda...

Galing kay ezeywolf27

World Crime Investigating Agency (W . C . I . A.) Is an unknown group of investigators organized by trusted... Higit pa

Welcome Detective!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

1.7K 114 12
Galing kay ezeywolf27

It only took us under half hour to get to the base and when we did we immediately sprang to our feet and bolted out the car, we didn't even care to close the doors and turn the engines off because all we think about was the girls. I just assume that the others think the same as well even if they don't admit it, base on what I see on their faces it was obvious that they are worried.

When we got to the entrance the heavy metal doors was wide open, it hanged sideways on the wall as the top of the heavy duty hinges was fragmented and blackened and the guards lifeless body sprawled on the door with half of his face and body burnt off. We dashed down the long hallway leading to another entrance where we last see a synthetic door locked but now its shattered remains littered the metal deck that overlooked the meeting area.

It was a disaster; floors trashed with papers we left for another meeting, cracks on the screen formed large cobwebs, the table was turned over and the large glass window up on the General's office filled with bullet holes. We descended the metal staircase, our rifles out and checking each corners for any hostiles hiding.

Our heads tilt up in alarm when we hear gun shots coming from the upper levels of the building. I kept my rifle pointed up the emergency stairs, my mind in a brink of deciding to break my post to find Kendall.

"Everybody split up, find your girls and make sure their safe. We got to wipe out all intruders." Aigle states as she inserted her earpiece back. "Virgo and Epta might have bought us some time with the buildings defenses and the girls should be smart enough to hide."

"Keep your earpiece on and wait for the two to call back, they could be trying to find other ways to contact us." Tora advised.

"Can we split up now?" An impatient Dio asks.

Aigle nods. "We'll meet up at the agency, I doubt they attacked there. Tora and I will head to the control room and request for back up, we're going to be needing a lot of help cleaning this base. Now scram!"

As those command left Aigle's mouth I barreled up the stairs leaving everyone behind me with the same haste. Their rooms were at the seventh floor and I could not wait in a slow ass elevator to bring me up. On my way I see empty bullet shells on the floor, seems that the two had put up a good fight, and I observe it trailing up meaning that they had gone at the same direction.

Turning to another flight of stairs a man appeared charging towards me with the butt of his gun aiming at me. I swiftly side stepped his attack and slide behind him. "Incoming!" I yelled, shoving him as hard as I can.

He lost his balance and tumble down the stairs, Esey —who was just behind me— looks up and see what was coming at her.

"Rye!" That was all I heard when I continued bounding up.

On the white wall from the top I see a number seven written in bold blue letters telling me that I has reached my designated floor, next to it is a glass framed double doors, well used to be double because now the other one was shattered on the floor.

The remnants of glass shards crunched underneath my feet as it automatically took me to our room and find the doors already wide open. I went inside, dark and cold; just as what was gnawing in my chest seeing no signs of Kendall. The room looked like there was violent whirlwind passed through, everything was turned over; the couch was at the doorway, cracked frames and broken vases decorated the floor, and a familiar sweater on a smear of blood infront of a line of white light blaring through the bottom crack of the closed bathroom door.

"Kendall..." My voice came out as a low, dry whimper while I drag my feet across the room.

I fall to my knees, plopping my rifle to the side and pick up Kendall's sweater. Is this her blood? Where is she?

A loud grumble came from behind that startled me and when I swivel around I was immediately pressed to the ground, my back felt the cold floor and my body slightly shift, slipping at the blood under me. I grunt, my breathing hitching at the amount of force pressing on my neck that squeezing my windpipe shut. I glared at the man above me, squirming at his weight as he pinned me down rendering me immobile. My vision began to blur and my thrashing body slowly weakens.

The bathroom door behind him burst open and a blast of white light blinded my eyes shut. I hear a loud thud beside me and the heavy weight on my body disappeared. Opening my eyes, I see the man layed there unconscious with blood oozing out the back of his head.

Coughing violently, I lift my head up to I see Kendall. Her breathing was shallow, shoulders in a slight shiver while tears pooled her disturbed wide eyes. She was frightened, I could see it evidently at her shaking hands as she held the ceramic tank cover she used to hit the man on his head.

"Ry—Rye..." She cried, her voice that let out a sharp crack broke my heart.

Kendall tossed object it her hands then throws herself at me, burying her face on my neck, I can feel her nails digging on my skin from her clenching fist just to hold me. Still taken aback and in haze, I wrapped her in a comforting embrace, squeezing her tighter while I let her whimper against me.

"Are you hurt? Any injuries?" I bombard her with questions, that she answered with the shake of her head. I signed heavily in relief. "I'm so glad you're safe."

Kendall pulls her head back, one of her hands tinidly slithering up to my neck. "What about you?....are you alright?" She meekly asked, tracing the temporary finger marks on my skin.

I nodded and heave ourselves back to our feet. "We need to get out here." I pull her to the door.

Kendall resist, trying to snatch her wrist back. "What about the girls? My sister? my bestfriends? We need to find them."

I paused and grasp her shoulders, trying to calm her down. "It's alright, don't worry. They should be with the others. We're going to meet them at the agency."

Kendall seizes and lets me guide her to the emergency stairs leading down to the meeting area closer to where the entrance is.

"What happened Rye?" Kendall whispered, her eyes scanning the results of the whole ordeal. "I thought this base was hidden?"

"It was," I muttered in dismay, gazing at her regretfully. "Someone in the unit has betrayed us, we're going to find out who it is after we get all of you out here safely."

"Who would do such thing?....You all seemed so close." Kendall flinches  when she sees the lifeless guard on as we walk. through the main entrance, she leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes shut, relying on me to keep guiding her forward.

"I wouldn't call it close, we're just working together and do our job as we're expected to ...maybe that's the reason why the person easily ratted us out." I speculate, stopping by the curb while my eyes skim the lot trying to find my car.

Kendall opens her eyes and looks up to me "Who do you think it is?"

Stopping momentarily, I stare at her. "I...I don't know..." I shrug my shoulders in uncertainty. "Listen Kendall, until we find out who the traitor is in our unit, never talk to them."

She nods in understanding. "What about the girls?"

"You can all still all hangout but when some of my team comes you stay away and be cautious." I advise. "I'm sure that the others would tell it to the girls."

"Alright," She shake her head in understanding. "If one of you is the traitor then what will happen to the girl they're guarding? She'd be in danger right?"

"Yes they would, but I have a plan. " I answered, glancing at her. "I know I said trusting someone is a risk but I don't have any other choice. I'll make sure that your  sister and your friends are safe. I'll keep you safe."

Kendall twist her body to face me and steps closer, she wraps her arms around my waist and pressed her ears on my chest, that by now was beating really wildly and I wish that she wouldn't feel it.

"I know you'll protect us." She whispers softly. "Just promise me you'd be safe too."

I leaned the side of my face ontop of her head. "I can't promise that."

"I guessed. At least try okay?" Her grip around me tightens.

"You have my word."

Unedited.

What do you lovelies think about this
chapter?

anyone already following me on Instagram? you can hmu📢🤙🏻

Follow me:
insta: riee. aigle27

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.4K 1K 37
Katya had sworn she'd never go soft, sworn she'd never let herself depend on anyone, never let anyone in. She knew the Russian mafia had no place fo...
724K 37.8K 43
"You're an Assassin, I'm an FBI Agent. We can't be together, we're like Oil and Water. We simply don't mix." The smaller woman looked at her with glo...
263K 2.9K 25
A gxg story about Kendall Jenner in high school & a few years after 🍑 = Smut Highest ranks : #1 in kyliejenner #1 in kendalljenner
464K 11.2K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...