Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

>°•.14.•°<

868 28 4
By _manyav_

Next day....

Neeya was in a secluded forest nd was running for her life.... Indra and his men following her nd calling her out...She was running so fast that her legs started to give up but her mind, her heart didnt. She kept running nd running for her dear life. She was scared that if she get caught, he will destroy her, destroy her soul, her everything... But at last, her legs finally gave up nd she falls down.. Indra and his men comes there laughing... Their laugh was like prick in her ears. Her legs got sprain due to which she wasnt able to get up. Indra slowly comes towards her holding his hand out to grab her nd she tries to push herself back. But before Indra can touch her, a hand comes to his and hold his hand and then push him away. She look at the person who helped her, "Baba!!?..." "Ja beta....tujhe himmat nhi harni h...tujhe aur ladhna h. Apni khushi ke lie. Apne hak ke lie. Is samaj ke lie.-" Someone stabs him from behind. "Babaaaa...."  He falls down nd mutters,"mujhe garv h...tumpe..." Neeya cries nd tries to reach out to him, but suddenly someone holds her by her waist nd makes her fall nd thus gets minor injury in head. She looks up and see Indra nd his men laughing like devil looking at her.It makes her more terrified. She cries for help but goes in vain. Indra leans towards her with his hand out. But before he can lean any further, someone grabs him from his back nd push him away. Neeya's vision was blur due to injury in her head and tears,but she can clearly make out that this was a man, her savior. That man push everyone nd throws some dust on them making them shout nd rub their eyes. He quickly moves to Neeya nd helps her up. He holds her by her waist nd and tries to run but Neeya winces in pain. "Thoda koshish karo...hume bhagna hoga.. nhi to wo log pakadh lenge hume.." he tries to push her but she slips from his support nd falls down. "NEEYA!!" She feels her eyes getting shut nd then she hear her savior's scream nd Indra shouting for her.
"Huhhhh!!!" Neeya wakes up sweating nd panting. 'Ye sapna...q aata h mujhe roz..aur wo admi kaun h jo mujhe bachane aata h' Neeya sighs heavily.

"Neeya! Uth gai? Aaja. Nashta krle." Ma calls out. Neeya was still angry with her Ma. But she is her mother, how can she be angry with her when theres no one for her except her. Neeya goes to fresh up...

._____________________________.

"Anirudh!!"

*Knock knock*

"Anirudh!!" Anirudh opens his eyes slowly feeling headache. "aaya!" He opens the door only to find Saudamini standing there, looking beautiful as always. "Mini! Tum yaha is waqt?" "Aur nhi to kya. Mujhe Bihari ne bataya ki kal tum ghar der se aae the wo bhi barish mai bheeg ke." "Barish..ha wo kal.." *sneeze*
"lag gi na thand." She complains walking past him nd sitting on his bed fuming.

Anirudh smiles looking at her cute angry gesture. He rubs his nose nd sits beside her. "Mini!" She doesnt answer. "Mini!!!" Again no answer. "Saudamini!" He says in kind of anger tone nd she looks at him. Anirudh smiles nd holds his ear,"sorry".

Saudamini takes is hand in hers,"Tum q sorry bol rhe? Sorry to mujhe bolna chahie. Aate aate baras gi tum pe. Poocha bhi nhi kaise tabiyat h. poori pagal-" Anirudh cuts her by keeping his hand on her lips.

He feels his heart racing nd butterfly in his stomach.
oh how much he loves her! 
They both stare at each other eyes. "Agar tum nhi barsogi mere uppar, to aur kaun barsega. Tumhara gussa hona,meri lie fikra karna....mujhe dantna...tumhari har cheez pe mujhe pyaar aata h. aur tumhe poora hak qki..." Anirudh moves his hand from her lips to her cheek nd cups them with both of his hand nd leans closer to her,"-qki mai tumhara hu.. aur tumhara poora hak h." he says slowly.
His hot breathe meeting her cheek. He leans more nd kiss her cheek. He goes to kiss her lips when knock on the door disturbs them.
"Chote Malik! Bade malik ne nashte ke lie bulaya h. Aajaie." Anirudh gets irritated on Bihari ruining the moment and Saudamini laughs nd goes out of the room.

Anirudh goes to get fresh nd goes for his breakfast.   

                    _____________________________________

"Ma..!! Mai ja rhi." Neeya opens the door to go to school but collides with a strong muscular body.
She looks up to find Indra..? "Neeyaa.." Neeya gets angry nd looks away moving away from him. Sujata also comes there"Neeya-" Sujata stops midtrack when she sees Indra on the door. "namaste Ma Ji!" "INDRA! Khabardar jo meri Ma ko ma bulaya to." Indra smiles nd come inside the house. "Ab adat daal lo. Bahut jald tumhari Ma meri Saas hongi..." he leans closer to her ear,"aur tum meri." He laughs.

As we know how much she hates him nd his everything, his laugh, his voice, everything. "Kya kaam h tumhe yaha pe?" she asked controling herself. "Are ha. Mai bhool hi gaya. Baba ne mujhe yaha bheja h ye batane ke lie ki agle hafte humari sagai ka muhrat nikla h." Neeya doesnt say anything nd keeps standing there stunned. "kak- Ma JI. To agle hafte sagai h. Samjha dijiega ise. Jyada hoshiyari na kre." Nd with his smirk, he goes from there. 
Neeya stumbles nd falls down on her knees. Sujata runs to her,"Shona!" She starts crying. Sujata hugs her consoling her. "Ma...q ma..?...mmai...mai nhi karna chahti....nhi..ma...." "Shona. Mai janti hu tu ye vivah nhi karna chahti par tere bhale ke lie hi bol rhi hu.." "Isme kya bhala h ma? Kya bhala h mera?"

"Bhala h." Neeya nd Sujata looks up to find Dida standing on the doorstep holding a trunk. Neeya wipes her tears away nd Sujata runs to Dida to take her blessing. ''ha khush reh." Neeya stands up nd says,"aap yaha q aai h?" "Are! Ye kya tareeka h baat krne ka. Dida hu teri. Na paer Chua na pranaam seedha jabaan ladha rhi. Kitna sar pe chadha rakha h tumhe. Teri shaadi ki khabar mili to rehne aai hu. Kya h ki teri Ma to kisi kaam ki h nhi aur tu..tu to ikdam hi ger guzri h. Kaun sikhaega tujhe sasural ke taur tareeke-" "-mujhe nhi seekhna. Aur kaha ki dida? Wo dida, jo humare musibat mai hume chodh ke chali gi thi. Baba, apne khud ke bete ko chodh ke chali gi thi aur phir itne salo tak nhi dekha. Huh! Mujhe aisi dida ki jaroorat nhi." Nd Neeya runs away from there before her Ma or Dida can say anything.
Her eyes still teary. She starts walking to her school recalling every incident with Indra.

._____________________.

After breakfast, Anirudh decides to go out to see how the society is. Nd maybe he will find her on way.

"Kaha ja rhe ho Anirudh?" Anirudh turns around to find Trilochan kaka nd Baba(Binoy) standing. "Baba, kaka..wo mai bas...aise hi bahar ja rha tha. Aapko koi kaam tha?" "nhi. Bas aise hi. Jao, ghoom aao thoda." Anirudh turns to go from there when he collides with Munshi Ji. "Maaf kijiega chote malik." "Are kaka! Aap maafi q mang rhe? Maafi to mujhe mangna chahie. Main hi dekh ke ni chal rh tha." "Are chote malik. Aap-"

"MUNSHI!?" Trilochan comes there. Munshi ji joins his hand,"Pranam bade malik." Trilochan nods.

"Bade malik, kal mere bete Saurabh ka vivah h. To agar aap aajate-" "-Theek h. Hum naukar ke hatho kuch bhijwa denge." Munshi ji looks down sadly and ashamed, nd this doesnt go unnoticed by Anirudh.
"Kaka!Saurabh vivah kar rha h aur mujhe pata hi nhi. Mai to pakka aaunga kal. Apne dost k Aap nishchint rhie." Munshi smiles nd goes from there.
Trilochan burst out,"Tumhe waha jaane ki koi jaroorat nhi h." "Kyu kaka? Saurabh dost h mera aur Munshi ji bhi to kitna kuch karte h humare lie. Kya unki khushi mai shaamil nhi ho skte?" "Wo humare naukar samaan h aur-" "-Kaka! Jo bhi ho. Mai jaunga. Saurabh mera dost h aur Munshi ji bhi humare kaka samaan h." And he goes from there to meet Saurabh.

 ._____________________________________.

Neeya, in frustration sits there on the ground with all the students. Today the number of students are less than usual. Even yesterday it was less. She decided that she will go to parents to ask bout them.
Ka...Kha...Ga...Gha...written on the board. "Neeya!" she looks up to find her only best friend, Sampoorna. "Kabse tujhe awaz de rhi hu par tu pata nhi kaha khoi hui thi." "Maaf krna mujhe. Mai na kal aa nhi saki. Bondita ne bataya tha ki tu bahut guusa hui thi." Sampoorna sighs nd sits. "Kya baat h. Batao." "Kya? kuch bhi to nhi h." "accha!Jabse kaka ki maut hui h tabse tu mili nhi h mujhe aur tu keh rhi kuch nhi hua." Neeya doesnt answer. She holds Neeya's cheek to check on her nd finds red puffy eyes. "To ye kya h? Tu itna roi h ki teri ankhe bhi laal ho gi h. Ab batao nhi to mai wapis nhi jaungi." "Are yr. Kal teri shadi h aur tu yaha-" "yaha mere sath samay barbad kar rhi. Chup! Ab batao. Dekho meri haldi ka bhi samay hone wala h. Aur isse pehle Ma yaha aajae mujhe dhoondte dhoondte jaldi batade." Neeya sigh.

She know she isnt going to leave her until she tells her everything, afterall she is her best childhood friend, a friend with whom she can share anything, who can understand her, who can tell just by looking at her face that something is wrong.  "Theek h Amma! chalo bahar." Sampoorna smiles nd goes out. "Bacho. aap log yhi baithiye aur jo maine likhaya h, iska abhyaas kijie, mai aati hu." She smiles at them ng follows her bestfriend outside. 

"Sampoorna....meri...shaadi hone wali h." "kya! ye to bahut khushi ki baat h! hain na?" She sees Neeys still lost nd sad. "nhi....meri shaadi....Indra se hone wali h." Sampoorna looks on shocked. She knew everything bout him nd his evil eyes on her. "Nhi..." Neeya fills her with everything about her Baba's death, about him coming closer to her again nd again, about his baba announcing her marriage with him in party, about how Anirudh helped her with her Ma sati and else.

Sampoorna pulls crying Neeya in her embrace tightly. She was feeling guilty now of not being with her, there for her. "Mujhe maaf kr do Neeya. Tum itni pareshani mai thi aur mai...mai tumhare sath nhi thi." they both were crying now hugging each other. After few mins of crying, they pulled away. "Tu mana ni kar skti kya is shaadi se?" "Chah kar bhi nhi kar skti. Indra ne mujhe dhamki di h.....ki..kki..agar maine shaadi nhi ki... to.." "to kya Neeya?" "To wo Ma ko bhi..." She starts crying loudly. "Ae! Sampoorna!!" Neeya nd Sampoorna quickly wiped their tears away nd turns around to find Devoleena(Maami) coming towards them. "Sampoorna beta. Teri haldi ka samay ho rha h. Chal!" Sampoorna nods,"Neeya kal aana hi hoga tujhe. Apna khyaal rkhna" They hugs nd then Sampoorna leaves eith her Ma.
Sampoorna wanted to stay there with her. She know how she might be feeling, hie broken she might be.

._______________________.

Anirudh reach at Saurabh'd house to find him in haldi. Anirudh chuckles getting attention from Saurabh himself. "Chote malik!" Saurabh stands nd goes to him. "Aap yaha?" Anirudh looks at him in anger. "Kya hua Anirudh babu? Humse kuch gakti ho gi h kya?" "Ha. Bahut badi galti aur iske lie tumhe dand bhi milega." Saurabh gets tensed. "Apne hath uthao" Saurabh do as he says "ab mere najdeek aao aur abhi mujhe gale lagao." Saurabh looks on surprise. He thought he is angry. Anirudh laughs looking at hid expression nd hugs him. "Bhopu!!" "Chote Malik-" "-tch tch....MUNSHI KAKA!" Munshi ji comed to him running,"ji chote malik." "Kaka aap bhi. Main apke lie apka Anirudh hi hu. Na Anirudh babu aur na chote Malik." "Par chote malik, hum apke naukar h-" "-nhi. Saurab mera dost h bachpan se aur aap mere kaka samaan h. Nhi to mai aap dono se kabhi baat ni karunga." He turns to leave but Saurabh stops him. "Accha theek h chote ma-..Anirudh babu." Anirudh smiles nd sits with him. They talk about Sampoorna and themselves. "To phir. Ap kab shaadi karenge?" Anirudh smiles thinking about Saudamini. "Pata nhi." "Pata nhi? Par aap to Saudamini ji se pyaar karte h na?" "Ha. Karta to hu. Bahut jyada. Par mujhe thoda ssmay chahie." "Beta chal teri haldi ki rasm poori karni h."His mother, Surmani comes there for haldi last rituals. Nd Anirudh goes from there dont know where but not haveli.

._____________________.

Neeya was walking around the children, admiring them. Ka...kha...ga...gha... written on the board nd children trying to write them. One boy was having trouble in writing, so Neeya sits beside him nd takes his hand in hers nd writes the hindi words in his board.

Anirudh passes by the school when he sees Neeya helping a boy with writing. He only stands there admiring them in awe...
He recalls the rain moment with her nd smiles.

Neeya notice him standing there, lost. She goes to him,''Aap yaha!?" "Ha. Aise hi ghoom rha tha par kadam yhi aake ruk gae." Neeya and Anirudh chuckles. "Padha rhi thi?" "Ha. Mai chahti hu ki ye bacche padh likh ke kuch bane jo bhavishya mai fark mita ske samaaj mai. Yhi mere baba ka akhri sapna tha." Anirudh smiles lightly.
How much he wish he could have met her father.
"Pata h, mai bachpan se London mai tha. Waha maine padhke barristery ki degree hasil ki-" "-gold medalist?" "Haha..Han. Mere baba chahte the ki mai whi reh kar apni barristery ka kaam karu...par ek raat party mai ek angrez se behas ho gi aur usne kaafi boora bhala kaha India ke baare mai, yaha kis trh aurton ko ijjat nhi di jati, kaisa bartav kia jata h aur kis trh baal majdoori hoti h...wo baat..wo baat seedhe dil pe ja ke lagi meri.." Anirudh gets sad talking about these things.
Neeya holds his hand in hers nd squeeze it. "Aur tab maine faisla kar lia ki mai wo sab karunga jisse humare samaaj mai aurto ko ijjat mile aur khul ke jee ske. Kisi ke lie jhukna na padhe. Is samaaj mai badlaw lana bahut jaroori h aur ye mushkil h par namumkin nhi.." "Anirudh ji..sach kahu to mujhe aap mai apne baba ki chavi dikhti h. Unka bhi yhi sapna tha. Shi kaha apne. Ye mushkil h, namumkin nhi...aur dekhna aap ek din jaroor safal honge." Anirudh smiles nd squeeze her hand back. "Tum meri madad karogi?" He looks at her with hope. "Bilkul." They both smiles.

And their eyes lock with each other.

Here, Neeya also recalls yesterday rain with him. How much she wish she can relive those moments again with him...but he loves Mini..alot..

"Didi....didi.." Neeya takes her hands back blushing nd looks around to find one of her children, Misha running towards her. She stops her and kneels down. "Kya hua Misha? Tum itni ghabrai hui kyu ho?" Misha was panting nd seems like she was crying. Neeya turns to Anirudh,"andar paani rakha. Plz lete aaenge?" Anirudh nods nd goes inside to bring water. When he comes back, she makes Misha sit nd drink water trying to calm her down. "Didi...Bondita..." "Kya hua Bondita ko?" Neeya also panics. "Didi. Bondita lapata h." Neeya nd Anirudh looks on shocked. "Aur didi....sirf Bondita hi nhi...kai saare bacche lapata h..gaon ke...." Neeya hugs her. 'Lapata?kaha gae saare bacche? Aur kaise honge?' "Neeya! Hume gaon ja kr pata karna hoga." Anirudh says. Neeya nods nd they three walk away after dismissing the class.

.____________________.

"Kitne bacche ho gae humare paas?" "Malik kul 31 bacche ho gae h. Aur kaam bhi shuru kara dia h." "Hmm..kisi ko khabar nhi lagni chahie ki bacche yaha h. Tumhe pata h na kya karna h kal tumhe?" "Ji malik." Nd he signals him to go.

Bondita nd other 30 children are sitting in a room covered in mud, with messy hair nd some r hurts. Bondita runs to the door nd shouts,"KHOLO....KOI TO KHOLO.....MAAA.... DIDI....KHOLOOOOO......"But the door remains shut nd Bondita sits down with others.

.__________________________.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...
8.6K 649 13
This is a fan fiction story based on Indian tv series "Barrister babu" aired on colors tv. The background of the story goes back to late 1920s to ear...
49K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
3.5K 257 15
Anirudh and Bondita. Two souls bound by forced marriage. Driven by the same 𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘳 for the equality and education for women, Anirudh and Bondit...