Bonded by Evil [COMPLETED STO...

By 8plateswriter

A DRACO MAFLOY LOVE STORY 1995-96 During her sixth year, Alora Slater is recruited by the Dark Lord himself... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
epilogue

chapter fifty five

124 7 0
By 8plateswriter

Alora Slater POV

   Draco and I landed in my living room on the hardwood floors. Apparating does a number on your knees for landing so hard every time. There was no sign of the three of them in here, so Draco and I split up to look around. I stepped into the dining room and found the shades drawn and the lights all off, but they were nowhere to be found.

   I heard my name being called from downstairs, so I followed the voice and took a sigh of relief. The three of them were sitting around the card table in the den, Draco was standing by the stairs for me. Granger sprung up and pulled me into a hug which I tried to shake off. The other two stood up and came over to us bashfully.

   "Thank you, Alora," she whispered in my ear, not releasing her hold on me.

   "Alright thats enough of you getting all touchy with her, yeah?" Draco said angrily.

   Hermione took a step back and I could see the tears in her eyes. She pulled my wand out of her bag and handed it back to me quickly, muttering another thanks.

   "We're going to need to know what the hell is going on," Weasley said.

   "We don't really have time," Potter said with a nudge.

   "Harry, this is important," Granger said. "You two need to tell us everything you know."

   "Know?"

   "Well, you're Death Eaters, aren't you? You have to know things. Alora, especially you. I couldn't believe you didn't get killed back there, they really respect you."

   "It wasn't easy. Um, here, sit down," I motioned to the sitting area.

   The three of them sat down while Draco stood next to me in front of them. He seemed nervous so I gave his hand a quick squeeze, which the others noticed.

   "You two are really together then?" Weasley asked.

   "Yes," I said quickly.

   "For how long? How?"

   "Nine months. We got close because... well... you know," I replied.

   "You're both Death Eaters," Potter said harshly.

   His words pulled at my heartstrings briefly before I shook them off and stood tall again. I felt so judged by them, and they had every right to be shocked and angry. We're on opposite sides now, not that we ever really were on the same side.

   "Technically yes."

   "You've used the Cruciatus Curse? And the Imperius Curse? Did you burn that muggle forest down?" Potter asked.

   I took a sharp breath before answering him. Draco looked at me sadly, meaning I didn't have to tell him. But I did, they had to know everything so they could kill the Dark Lord.

   "Yes."

   "Alora, why?" Hermione gasped.

   "Being on Bellatrix's bad side was no longer survivable. Trust me, it's easier to cast the Cruciatus Curse than be on the receiving end."

   "They tortured you?" Weasley asked.

   "Multiple times a day in some cases. Draco can vouch," I said, Draco nodded.

   "So you just gave in?" Potter asked accusingly. What was his problem?

   "Let's test it out on you a few times, see if you think it's worth it," I growled.

   They all stared at me with wide eyes.

   "Listen. I didn't mean what I said back at the Manor, any of it. I had to sell it to Bellatrix so I could get you all out of there. I'm really sorry."

   "Thank you for your help," Granger said.

   "We could have gotten out on our own. We didn't need your help," Potter snapped.

   "I can bring you back there, I'm sure I would earn some real credit being the one to hand you over. Potter, you might think you're all that, but you could not have escaped on your own, I can assure you that. I don't need your thanks, but stop being a prick in my house."

   "This is your house?" Ron asked.

   "Yes."

   "Where's your family?"

   "Who knows? Anyway, this isn't the time for gossip. What were you three doing that you got caught? What are you doing breaking into and out of Gringotts? Are all of you suicidal?"

   "We're hunting Horcruxes," Granger said flatly.

   "You are?" I said, perking up slightly. "How many do you have left?"

   "Three."

   "How the hell do you know what they are?" Potter asked.

   "You think I would be recruited by the Dark Lord and not do my research? Six years and you've learned nothing about me," I scoffed.

   "Do you know how to find any more?" Ron asked.

   "Depends. What were the ones you've destroyed so far?"

   "Marvolo Gaunt's ring , Salazar Slytherin's locket, Tom Riddle's diary and Helga Hufflepuff's cup."

   Draco and I exchanged a puzzled look. I thought for a moment about what else the Dark Lord could possibly make a Horcrux. I had a few ideas, but I had no idea if they were good enough. I also knew something else, but I didn't think it was my place to tell Potter he was a Horcrux.

   "Something Ravenclaw related, maybe? I mean you have heirlooms from other houses."

   "That's what we were thinking."

   I thought again, hard, about what the Dark Lord keeps with him at all times. What he's talked about so dearly protecting. I tried to recall every time I've ever heard him speak. Then, it finally hit me. Nagini.

   "The snake."

   "What?" Draco asked.

   "Nagini, the Dark Lord's snake. There's a protective spell on her. He never goes anywhere without this snake by his side. Surely, you've seen her, in your dreams, Potter." I said quickly.

   "You think the snake is one of them?"

   "It's a safe bet. Granger, could I speak with you for a moment."

   She got up questioningly and followed me into the wine cellar. I locked the door behind us and cast a silencing charm in the room so the others could not eavesdrop. She looked almost scared to be locked in here with me. I turned the lights on and pulled her deeper into the room.

   "Does Harry know?" I asked.

   She looked at me sadly, understanding exactly what I meant.

   "That he's the seventh one? I don't think so."

   "You've got to tell him. He has to die to kill the Dark Lord."

   "I know."

"Where are you lot heading off to next then?

"Hogwarts."

"No way."

"You said it yourself, there's something to do with Ravenclaw there, we have to go."

"Granger, I'm serious, you can't step foot in there. Especially you."

"Because I'm muggle-born?" She asked with a frown.

"Yes, and you're a fugitive. The Carrows and Snape will have your head before you can even start your search. It is awful there."

"You've seen it?"

"Draco and I still go to school, we aren't all dropouts like you lot. The only reason we still go is because they can't touch us. They practice the Cruciatus Curse in Defence Against the Dark Arts class."

"We have to go."

"I'm telling you now, if you want to live long enough to see this reckless idea through, you will not go there."

"You can sneak us in?"

"Excuse me?"

"I've got a plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 95 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
120K 11K 80
Two arrogant, stubborn and headstrong enemies who are the bane of each other's existence. So, what happens when the temperature rises? Does disdain u...
979 24 22
The retelling of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, but through the eyes of 5th year Gryffindor, Violet Ward. What happens when a young girl...