I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles F...

By hannahbooloewen

The Unmistakeable Curls. The gorgeous green eyes. Perfect smile. She looked just like him. I have a kid? More

I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles Fan Fic)
Chapter 1: The Perfect Date
Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor
Authors Note
Chapter 3: I'm Sorry
Chapter 4: Maybe Remembering Isn't A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Moving On
Chapter 6: New Friends. New Start
Chapter 7: Heart Ache. To Much Pain
Chapter 8: Drama In Paradise
Chapter 9: Gettin' Rid Of The Crazies!
Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11: Goodbye's Suck
Chapter 12: Fake
Chapter 13: Anger
Chapter 14: Together Atlast
Chapter 15: Bringing Back The Past
PLEASE READ
Chapter 16: LA Christmas
Chapter 17: 15 Year Olds Inlove?
Chapter 18- All Consuming Love
Chapter 19: Betrayal
Chapter 20: Family Torn Apart
Quick Update + I Need Your Help
A New Angel In Heaven-update
Chapter 21: Moving Out
Chapter 22: Twins!
Chapter 23: Welcome Home
Chapter 24: Family At The Happiest Place On Earth
Chapter 25: October 17th
Chapter 26: Wedding Planning
Chapter 27: Butterfly Kisses
Chapter 28: Baby, After Baby, After Baby!
Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles
SEQUEL!

Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life

7.4K 137 10
By hannahbooloewen

Double update! Plus this is the last chapter my goodness!! This is the end.

-Cassie's POV-

If you were have asked me 5 years ago where I saw my self now I would tell you probably by myself, with Darcy just the two of us living in a little appartment by ourselves. Me working double jobs just to keep us living. If you would have told me Harry would know about Darcy I would laugh in your face and be like heck no your crazy. If you were to tell me that I would be married to Harry, I would also laugh in your face. But then probably go home and cry and wish that, that was true. If you would have told me I would have a nice house with Harry and Darcy and us living happily I would have replied with a fuck off, because that was just the dream all along. But if you were to tell me I would be doing all the above with another daughter and a perfect family and friend group I would probably fall over. The fact that I am living the dream life with everything I could ever want will probably still take my breath away when i'm 80 and sitting on our porch watching our grandchildren run around. 

On new years as I looked in my backyard and saw all my family and friends crowded around a fire singing songs and laughing and eating smores. I feel as if I can control the world. Darcy was 5 years old and in Kindergarden! That was just enough to basically knock me over. My baby girl Emily was almost 9 months. She was crawling around and muttering words and smiling and laughing like no bodies buisness. Megan and Garrett together with there a year and 8 month old toddlers! Perrie and Zayn married with there little boy who was almost a year old! Louis and Eleanor also married with there 10 month old! Sophia and Liam married and expecting a child! Niall and Sydney engaged! And even Liam and Danica married, here with Matthew who was 8 years old! No they had not moved back, but they were part of the family and came back sometimes for holidays and such. I had the ideal life. There was truly nothing better in the world than this. I feel some arms wrap around me and a gasp comes out of my lips. 

"Hi baby, whatcha thinking about?" Harry asks. 

"Our perfect life" I say breathless.

"It really is perfect isn't it" he says and I lean against him. He takes my hand and takes me to our spot by the fire. Emily crawls up on my laugh and I hold her in my lap and close my eyes and just listen to everything. The sound of my family singing camp fire songs. The giggling of the kids as they run around. I pull out my phone and take a picture though even a picture can not give this moment the credit it deserves. If time could just freeze right now I wouldn't mind. 

"Alright kiddos time for bed!" I say and round up Darcy and Matthew and pick up Emily. Going to put them to bed. Liam's family was staying here and were sleeping in the guest room, so I put Darcy into bed and of course she asked for a bedtime story so I sat down on the bed, Emily in my lap, Darcy on one side and Matthew on the other. The book she handed me was no suprise. Titled "Darcy and Matthew". I open the warn out book and start with the first page. After finishing the book of course all the kids manage to fall asleep on me. Now the challenge getting up without waking them. Which I managed to do. I went up the stairs to put Emily in her crib and come back down only to see they moved themselves and were now in eachothers arms asleep. There was no seperating those kids. I flicked off the lamp beside her bed and closed the door heading back up stairs. It wasn't long before everyone else left due to having young children. Harry and I were getting ready for bed when I hear someone running up the stairs and swinging the door open to our room. Luckily we were both dressed. 

"Liam! What's wrong!!" I scream/whisper.

"Where is Matthew!" he says frantically. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where do you think he is?" I ask he looks at me like i'm crazy but a smile soon crosses his face and he nods his head and apologizes with a smile before closing the door. I cuddle into Harry's arms and we fall asleep breathing in sync. 

Being awoken by Darcy and Matthew is not something that is rare. So I wake up and Darcy drags me into Emily's room. "Emily's awake" she says with a smile. Yeah Darcy, i'm sure you didn't wake her up. I say to myself. Because I know every morning when she wakes up she goes into Emily's room and wakes her up. Or maybe she doesn't maybe she just sits there and waits until she wakes up. The second option sounds like something she would do. But it is still usually 7am when I am woken up and go through the same routine, changing Emily's diaper, feeding the kids and getting them dressed and letting them run off to do their own thing. Except usually I bring Emily down stairs because that's usually where they play in the little play room down there. 

Liam and Danica were heading back to LA today since he had to get back to filming for his new movie. They had been here for a week which is a long time for Darcy and Matthew to be together. So they had got used to being together, seperating them would be tough. I was dropping them off at the hospital and since there wasn't enough room in my car for everyone Harry stayed home with Emily. I threw Emily's car seat in the trunk and buckled Darcy in. Matthew didn't need a car seat anymore which felt crazy to me. Since he was just a tiny little kid. Danica was in the back with him and Liam up front with me. The drive to the airport seemed to go by fast and before we knew it we were at the gate saying goodbye. I guess you could say I was quite an emotional person so I here I was crying about them going away. Which I mean I guess it was ok! Cause I only see them a couple times a year. But Danica was crying to so it was ok. You would figure we wouldn't be very fond of each other after all that has happened but we were close. I hugged each other them goodbye and gave a hug to Matthew. I would always see him as my son. Always. When him and Darcy hugged they did not let go for a good 5 minutes and they just whispered in each others ears. I was able to hear the last bit.

"I love you Darcy. I'll call you tomorrow" he says. 

"You better Matthew! I love you too" she replies with a little laugh and with that they let go as they are walking back he looks back at her and waves and she does the same. Breaking out crying she barries herself in my leg. I pick her up and she hides herself in my neck and I can feel her tears on me. It breaks my heart everytime. 

"Hey Darcy you know what! You are going to see him again real soon. I know you love your brother" I say rubbing her back. She pulls her head and looks at me confused. 

"He not my brother..." she says matter of factly. I look back at her. 

"What do you mean?" I ask genuinly confused.

"He not my brother. He my best friend. We not brother and sister we best friends" she says. I nod my head at her. Ok then..

It is not long before we are home and Darcy goes and sits on the couch arms crossed frown on her face. iPad beside her and book in her arms. This is what she does. She collects all her Matthew memorabilia and sits there until she gets to talk to him next. It is so unhealty since he usually doesn't call for hours, but there is nothing you can do to make her move. Emily grabs onto my jeans and pulls her self up so she is standing hardly and whines for me to pick her up. I look over at Darcy with my heart broken before picking up Emily. 

"Hi baby" I say kissing her forhead. I head into our room and see Harry there with a book in his hands. "Hey babe" I say sitting beside of him setting Emily down on the floor to go crawl around, "Let's go make some dinner" I say to him grabbing his arm and dragging him out of bed. We often cooked together and it was one of my favourite things to do. Just being in the kitchen and making stuff and helping each other. I dont know. It just made me happy. As we cooked I looked over at Darcy on the couch starring out the window as if waiting for him to come back. Emily on the ground beside her making sounds at her as if trying to have a conversation. "It just breaks my heart, seeing her so upset like this" I say with a frown. 

"It reminds me of how I acted when I wasn't with you" he mutters. I turn to face him and he is leaning against the counter. I go and wrap my arms around him pressing my lips to his and then rest my head on his chest and think. 

"Reminds me of how I was too without you.." I say quietly. "I love you" I mutter.

"I love you to forever" he says and kisses me. 

-------------------------------------------

My heart, my heart, my heart can not handle this. I can not believe how far this story has come. When I first started writing this which seems like ages ago. Well I mean it was something like 2 years ago I started this story and I dont know what you think but compared to how I wrote back then I feel as if I have improved. I may have taken long breaks but I just want to thank you all for reading and voting and commenting. You guys are amazing. I thank you all for reading this story. I truly can not express my thanks. I hope you enjoyed this book. I feel I am happy with the way it has ended and would like to remind you there will infact be a sequel. Cause I figured I couldn't just end the story there. There is still lots to come ;) I was just going through some details on this story and especially you guys and seeing that there is people from all over the world reading this... I find absolutly amazing. So again I just want to thank you for your support throughout this book and thanks for sticking here and continueing to like it. I try my best I hope you feel the same! 

-Hannah(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.5K 30
"Look at me" he whispered as he forced me to look into his cold and green eyes. "I can't" I muttered "it's like I don't know you anymore"
174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...
50K 2K 19
❝I felt his curls brush against my face. “Well then, let’s not say goodbye,” he replied. “What do you want to say?” I chuckled. “How about…” Harry tu...
1M 13.1K 63
Just imagine. Harry and you. | Cover by @reviewsbylou | | 2015 - 2018 |