The Life of a Lone Fox~ A Nar...

By KiraiNight

On the day of his birth, both of his parents died protecting him. In hopes to keep him safe, the Third hokage... More

October 10
Konoha's Curse
A Friend
Unoficial Team 7
The Academy~
Pranks don't kill
Who are you?
Mission to Suna
Meeting a cute Racoon
A New Beginning
Team 1
Team 2
Team 3
The Cat in the Forest Part 1
Memories Undone
Memories Undone part 2
Where am I?
Nightmares
Rescuing the Fourth.
A father's love
Fishing a Dream
Goodbyes
The Rebellion
Sasuke Haruzuchi
Time will heal old wounds
Karin
Training
Home
A Good Match
Run! Sakura is Back!
Graduation
The Old War Hawk
Bonding
Fateful Mission
Danzo's Farewell
Meeting two weirdos
Naruto's Genin Team
Midnight Hour
The Plan
Meeting a Snake
Hi~

The Land of Spring

217 9 1
By KiraiNight

Naruto knocked on the door, then all hell went loose. One moment, he was calmly knocking on a door, the next, Deidara had summoned 1000 clay bombs and he was being pulled away from the cabin by a VERY large snake that had somehow grabbed him in mere seconds.

"Naruto..?" A sweet voice called, Naruto quickly summoned a 1000 shadow clones that grabbed all of Deidara's clays and threw them to the sky, making them blow up rightaway as they hit an invisible barrier. For a moment, snow could be seen through the sky, but it soon turned sunny once more. He quickly used a substitution jutsu to get out of the snake's grasp and landed right in front of the woman that had appeared at the door.

"Koyuki!" He said and gave her a true smile, the beautiful black haired woman with blue eyes turned to him and ran to embrace him in a hug.

"You little brat! I heard you ran away from home and was wondering when you would come to visit me! How have you been?" She asked excitedly, fully ignored the huge snake summon and the dumbfounded blond in some kind of white bird that were right in front of her house.

"Ah well you see..." He started but stopped halfway. "Actually, let me deal with those two idiots first." He said and turned to glare at his companions.

"Seriously, why can't I have normal family members for once?" He said annoyed and jumped on top of Manda's head.

"This," he said, pointing at the snake, "has to go, now." He hissed. Then he jumped to his brother's clay bird and simply tackled Deidara off the bird, making him land face down into the ground, making the bird poof out of existence.

He turned to look at Nora, glad that the huge purple snake was gone, and was amused to see the kunoichi annoyed. Apparently Snow had fallen in love with Koyuki, but still seemed to hate Nora for some unknown reason. He plain out laughed, making Deidara's painful comments and Nora's pouting remarks end rightaway. It was the first time their Naruto had been this easy going in a while, it almost seemed as if he was back in Konoha village alongside his siblings... Almost...

"You have found a great companion." Koyuki said as she petted the white fox, he gave her a foxy grin and looked at his pet approvingly.

"I know right! He decided to follow me when I found him as a small kit with my Jiji when we were traveling..." He trailed off and a melancholic look appeared on his face. The fox left Koyuki to lick Naruto's hand, bringing him back to the present.

"I know Snow, I know." He whispered softly. Nora narrowed her eyes at the interaction. She knew the fox was not a threat to Naruto, but she felt annoyed that everyone seemed to understand her little brother in law except her.

Koyuki smiled and opened the door to her house, the fox quickly slipped in and made it his home rightaway as he laid in the couch in front of the chimney. Naruto and Koyuki started talking rightaway and Nora sighed in defeat. She was about to follow them in alongside Deidara when the door closed right in their face.

"WHAT THE HELL! LET US IN!!!" Immediately, Nora was back on Manda's head and Deidara was spamming the house with bomb clays as Manda tried to bring the house down with direct attacks and even acid attacks. It was all useless, the house was surrounded by a very powerful wind jutsu and neither she nor Deidara owned the Lighting element to counterattack it.

"Damn it!" She said pissed off as she finally let go of her summon. She went to sit besides Deidara, who was now lying down on the soft grass due to chakra exhaustion.

"Idiot." She murmured, but it had no fire behind it. She knew that the blonde was reliable despite being part of the Akatsuki, and they had both lost hold of Naruto right in front of their eyes. The situation was ridiculous, but there was nothing more to do than to wait.

"They have to come out right?" Deidara asked, but she just remained silent. She was not so sure about that statement at all. Nor was she sure of the woman's intentions with Naruto, and that freaked her out even more.

"You are sure that they can't bring this down right?" Naruto asked quietly. Koyuki was currently making dinner for him and his fox. She turned and gave him a wide smile before nodding.

"If they couldn't dispell the outside jutsu, they are no match for my inner shield, its 100 times more powerful than the blizzard, now tell me what the hell is going on with you." She said as she started serving the food. When she looked up, she saw the small blondle silently crying. She instantly set the food down and went to hug him. His Snow fox was alert, but the animal seemed content to have her console his master, so she paid it no thought.

"Life sucks." He said at last. At that she couldn't help it, she laughed. She started patting his head and remained quiet to give him time and space.

"Then those two idiots refuse to leave me alone. Its as if they are afraid that I'm going to kill myself or something... I'm not that suicidal right..? He asked her. The fox snorted and she gave a small laugh.

"You? Suicidal? Have they met you?" She asked amused. Naruto blushed, then his gaze dropped.

"I'm not the same anymore." He said quietly. "What is there to fight for when all my precious people are lost..." He said. She looked at him seriously before making him look at her directly in the eyes.

"Yet you know that's not true, don't you? Rumors have it that your family is safe, and alive." She told him harshly.

"I-... I know that... But I saw them die. And it hurt so much. I know the real them are still back there. But when I saw them die. Something came over me, it was so strong. I could feel what it would had hurt to lose them. Even if my mind told me it was a plot, my feelings of loss were genuine. And I can't stand them. Whenever I look at them all I want to do is go back, but at the very time, a small part of me looks at them and can't accept that they are still alive... Am I even making sense?" He asked softly. She sighed at that.

"I can't help you, this is something you must decide on your own, but Naruto, do not lose yourself over this. Whatever that doubt is, do not let it eat you alive. Your family is safe, and so are you, do not lose them just because you are afraid to lose them. If you indeed felt their loss, use that as motivation to keep them safe, it is not like you to give up and run away." She said and patted his head once more before placing food in front of him. She grabbed a juicy steak and settled it in front of the little snow fox too. His deep blue eyes looked at her with gratitude. She smiled at him and turned back to Naruto.

"Now tell me, who are the two that are currently trying to destroy my home?" She asked smiling. At that, Naruto cheered up.

"Nora calls me her brother in law, shes old though, at first I thought she was Deidara's girlfriend but they both denied it. I don't have a brother old enough to be her husband though, but I also can't detect a lie from her. Deidara is my missing older brother. My parents used to talk of him as if they believed he was dead, but here he is. So that's at least good right..?" He asked sheepishly. She shook her head smiling.

"Do you trust the girl?" She asked him. He thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"She was with me when a village I used to look after got attacked. No one would had blamed her for just leaving, but she left her prized possession behind to let me know she had taken my genin team back to safety. After two weeks, i decided to pay you a visit, and she found a reliable place to leave the kids there safety It would had been too harsh to bring them up your mountain with us." He explained and she nodded.

"I see, your little fox seems to disagree with you though, I couldn't help but notice how he doesn't like her." At that, the fox stretched out without a care in the world. Naruto laughed.

"Nah, if he truly didn't trust her, he would had already told me to ditch her off. I believe the hate towards her comes from an old grudge or something." He said. She nodded and stood.

"Well Naruto kun, feel free to stay for as long as you need. You know the way to your room. I will let the other two in." She said. He nodded and climbed up the stairs. Immediately, his fox started following him. He smiled and patted its head, its soft white fur slipping through his fingers comforting him.

"What would I do without you, little fella?" He asked. The little fox turned to look at him and gave him a foxy grin before nudging him to the bed. They had arrived. Naruto laid down and his fox immediately settled besides him, keeping guard. Naruto smiled for the last time before he had his very first peaceful sleep in a while.

A/N: Koyuki is indeed the Princess of the Land of Snow. Watch the movie Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow. Instead of Kakashi going with them to the mission, in my story it was Kurama that went. The events are mostly the same, with a few great edits. Koyuki leaves the throne to her younger sister, an og that will be introduced later. This will all be explained later. I hope you enjoy~
What do you guys think of Lil Snow tho? OwO He's such a fluffy furrball. Have you wondered why he hates Nora? :D ah look, a dinosaur! Time to go~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
123K 1.6K 47
You are (Y/N) Uzumaki, a young aspiring ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. You are the son of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage of the villa...
45.6K 889 33
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
1.9K 34 13
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...