[Rewritten] The unbreakable v...

By NotSo_BabyAuthor

[REWRITTEN/UPDATED] This Fanfiction does not follow the age range of the original characters in the novels/mo... More

The Introduction
1- "Fast Paced Heat"
2- "His Temptations"
3- "Jealousy, Jealousy"
4 - "Overgrown Teeth"
5 - "At The Same Time"
6- "The Wrong Advantage"
7- "Too Good To End"
9- "The First Time Twice"
10- "Out In The Woods"
11- "Did you?"
12- "Isolation for Freedom"
13- "All of Us, Together"
14- "The Party for Three"

8- "The First Time"

555 13 28
By NotSo_BabyAuthor

•••

It has been a week since you two broke up and today wasn't any different. He was still desperately trying to avoid you and by now, everybody knew you guys weren't a thing anymore.

"You keep looking at her for the 10th time" Hermione spoke as everyone was silent in the great hall at lunchtime for there are only distant murmurs heard across the room. 

"I can't help it" he replied as he stared at his food.

"Well if you can't help it, then why did you break up with her in the first place?" Hermione raised an eyebrow while everybody else tried to listen to his answer.

He smacked Ron's arm in hopes for his friends to drop the topic.

"Ow! What did I do?" Ron whined.

"Never mind that Harry it's only a few days before the 2nd task... Have you figured something out?" She diverted the topic.

Harry was relieved but he wasn't paying attention as he saw Draco approaching you at your table.

"Harry??" Hermione asked as she traced his view.

"Is that Malfoy?" She asked again as Ron and the others looked in your direction too.

"She's got a suitor now 'mate" The Weasely twins butted in.

•••

"What's this?" you asked as you were shocked that Draco was approaching you.

"Your dad visited a while ago, he told me to give you this." He said casually sitting down beside you.

Cho didn't notice so when she supposedly tapped you, she was tapping Draco. She felt odd so she looked to see why you weren't responding and she was shocked.

"I'm sorry!" She said as she started shaking in nervousness.

"It's no problem" He replied and immediately faced you.

"What?!" Other Ravenclaw students mouthed in surprise, and Cho just shrugged it off.

"Anyways, I bet those are chocolates, have a great lunch," Draco said ruffling your hair and walking away.

"What the hell was that?" Cho asked in a friendly disbelieving tone.

"Well his dad and my dad are friends and business partners so I can't exactly avoid him" you replied.

"oh right..." Cho brushed off her thoughts.

'But what's going on between you two?' She thought to herself.

---

"He gave her something..." Ginny said looking at you.

You had a feeling that somebody was staring so when you slightly turned around you saw Harry and the others watching you.

"Oh, Harry she's looking," Fred said as George waved to you and you did the same for him.

"Come on Harry wave too," George said but Harry dropped his fork, slightly slammed the table, carried his bag, and went out of the great hall.

You saw him walk out and you just sighed.

"Still ignoring me..." you muttered as you turned back to your plate.

"I don't understand why he would do that..." Cho said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Well he made his decision, can't do anything about that," you replied and both of you continued eating.

•••

"(y/n) have you seen Harry?" Cedric Diggory asked as soon as you walked passed him by the hall.

You stopped in your tracks and said "oh, no... and I'm kinda not the right person to ask".

"Oh my bad, well then..." he said with a nod and you continued to go towards the great hall to hang out with friends.

Once you entered, students smiled and whispered with each other.

Did I do something wrong? You asked yourself.

"(y/n)!" Hermione waved at you and approached her.

"How are you?" She asked as you noticed students were still looking at you and they were smiling.

"What's up with everybody?" You asked Hermione as she also looked around to clarify what you were saying.

"Oh, not sure but look over there. Those are for you." She said pointing to a corner where you could see a colorful box there.

You approached the box and everybody was anticipating what it was.

You were scared to untie the ribbon but you did anyways. The explosion of flower petals surrounded the room as it magically twirled around you. Gold streaks were coming out of the box too. The petals formed a big bouquet of roses and a love letter flew out of it. It was like a howler, but for love letters.

"Beautiful roses for the most beautiful person I know. Keep your head up --DLM"  the letter stopped talking and automatically sticks back to the roses.

Harry on the other hand was going to approach you, he had some flowers that he was planning to give you. He then hesitated when he saw you smelling the bouquet in your hands. Hermione noticed this and thought about taking matters into her own hands.

Harry was already backing away when Hermione shouted your name and you looked towards her and saw Harry.

"Hermione what are you doing?!" Harry slightly whispered.

"Just go with it," she replied whispering too.

You then greeted them as soon as you approached them.

"Harry here wanted to talk to you," Hermione said with a smile, trying to hide her laughter.

"HERMIO--" Harry tried to say but Hermione slapped his back strongly and patted it, making it look like it was a friendly pat.

"Y-yeah, can we talk?" He managed to say shyly.

"And he has something to give you," Hermione said eyeing the flowers behind him.

She then gave Harry a death glare and he didn't have any choice.

"H-here," he said giving you the flowers.

"It's not much but --"

"Thanks! Where did you wanna go talk?" You said genuinely and smiled at Hermione as you two went out.

You held both flowers with you, and both of you went towards the astronomy tower.

Both of you sat down on the metal flooring and stared up at the gloomy sky.

"I'm sorry" he muttered, "I did a lot of thinking recently and I couldn't get you off of my mind." He continued.

"That hurts you know, like a lot?" You replied.

"I know and it's a selfish move for me to talk to you suddenly, but I do miss you and my feelings never left"

"It was just a week Harry, but it felt like months" you paused, "I didn't know what to do to you, you just left me in my most fragile state. When I needed you the most that are where you vanished." You explained.

"That was the time that I needed you by my side." You said as you couldn't hold back your tears.

"I was happy you rescued me that night, I felt safe. I had something to hold on to, to move forward from that traumatic experience. Yet, you left me when I was trying to heal. I needed you there Harry, I did."  You muttered as if you didn't care whether you were repeating your words.

"And I was an ass to do that to you, I'm sorry," he said apologizing, not knowing what to say to you.

"Can I make it up to you?" He asked.

You just stared at him.

"Seriously, let me work on it. I love you so much that I'll do anything to get you back." He looked at you seriously.

"I can't promise you anything, but I'm happy to take the chance" you replied as you smiled.

Both of you cracked a laugh as the serious tension was finally away.

"Have you figured out what your 2nd task is?" You asked as you smelled the roses that Harry gave you.

"Not yet... but hey, is that from Malfoy?" He asked curiously.

"Most likely, his initials are written here" you truthfully said.

"Does he like you too?"

"Yeah"

Half truth, you couldn't bring yourself to tell him that you've been doing naughty things with Draco behind his back.

"How can I compete with that, he's a family friend..." Harry joked but you could tell he meant it.

"But I did choose you, and now I chose you again." You said to him.

"But right now you are undecided," he said.

"It's complicated," you said with a sigh.

"Well, I hope you figure out your task soon, it's only a couple of days left." You said standing up and immediately leaving the tower, not giving Harry the chance to respond.

As soon as you were out of frame, Harry breathe a sigh of relief that he was finally over with his dilemma. He wanted to punch himself so badly for being stupid. If it weren't for Hermione, he would probably be sulky by now.

Meanwhile, you bumped into Draco as you were busy carrying the flowers in your hand.

"Need help baby?" He asked and you felt flustered.

"Shh!" You muttered shyly and he chuckled.

"I'm fine, thanks for the roses by the way" you smiled at him.

"If you want to thank me, give me a kiss," he said pointing at his cheek.

You leaned towards him making him believe that you were going to kiss him, only to disappoint him that you weren't.

"Fraud" he whined and you chuckled your way away from him.

You were in a happy-go-lucky mood when you returned to your dorms.

There, you saw Cho alone in your rooms. You approached her and she seemed uneasy.

"Hey what's up?" You asked her and she flinched in fear.

"Hey, it's me (y/n)" you said slightly shaking her.

"I'm gonna ask you this once, and please fill me in the details truthfully," she said with a sigh.

"Okay, promise," you answered seriously as you sat down on her bed and you two face each other.

"What's going on with you and Draco? Please... the truth" she pleaded.

You were caught off guard, you thought for a minute and finally decided to trust Cho.

You sighed heavily and started to tell her the story

•••

"You are in a very sticky situation right now... and I must say how much of a bad girl you are too," she said with disappointment.

"I know Cho... I feel horrible." You paused, touching your necklace.

"I find it odd like there are mixed signals around me. I often see gold strings..."

"Well, I hope it is not a weird curse or something" she replied to you.

"By the way, there was this weird ball of smoke back in Borgin and Burke's. I couldn't resist it calling so I tested it out. I could remember it saying 3 people, gold string, and binding. But I didn't get to finish that's why I have no idea why." You said trying to remember more.

"Interesting..." Cho said not focusing on the side topic.

"By the way, isn't it ironic that Harry is working his way to get you back?" She asked and you gulped.

"Yeah... I don't know what to feel, honestly"

"(y/n)... you do know this is wrong? Please don't let it get to something worse" Cho spoke and paused mid-way, "I care about you... and as your friend, I always have your back and I will also be here to correct you when you're doing something wrong too" she said with a sisterly-loving tone.

Both of you hugged it out and promised her that you will handle this properly.

Cho wants Harry for you so she ought to have you guys get back together sooner, she contacted Cedric for help.

•••

The next day was like any other weekend. Everybody was chilling, anticipating the 2nd task in about a day or two from now. Harry on the other hand still didn't know what to expect. He doesn't have any preparations.

After having a little chat with Hermione and expressing her concern, Harry bumped into Cedric.

"Potter!"

"Cedric?" Harry turned around in Cedric's direction.

"How are you?" Cedric asked in an unintentionally awkward way, Harry paused and answered "...spectacular."

"Look, I realized I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about the dragons," he said genuinely, Cedric looked like he was about to say something more but he was slightly hesitant.

"Forget about it, I'm sure you would've done the same thing for me," Harry replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Exactly. You know the prefect's bathroom on the 5th floor?" Cedric asked with a smirk and Harry nodded with a confused look.

"It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take the egg and mull things over in hot water." Cedric smiled after finishing his sentence.

He walked away and said "...or you could do someone there" loud enough for Harry to hear but he was just a confused and anxious boy, who didn't understand what Cedric meant while walking away.

Why not give it a go... He thought to himself and walked back to the dorms to get what he needed and probably give himself a relaxing bath before trying not to die again tomorrow.

•••

You were enjoying the different colors of the water from several layers of faucets. The bubbles floated around you in the water and some were flying across the bathroom. Cho insisted that it was a good place to relax since you've been kinda off lately. You did follow her advice and so far, you're liking how the warm water was touching your skin and relaxing your tensed-up muscles. You closed your eyes to savor the relaxing moment, not caring if you're gonna fall asleep.

"Oh --!" You heard and it sounded like a big chunk of metal dropped on the floor as it echoed the loud noise it made. You instinctively gathered more bubbles to cover yourself up.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" You asked in shock and you could tell he was too.

"I-I... I was told to go here and bring this egg to figure out my next task for... tomorrow."  He answered shyly, trying his best not to look at you awkwardly.

"Ahuh... " you said while you already knew what was up. You smirked for a bit and smiled at Harry. You were pretty sure that Cho set you up here.

"What are you doing there then? Come on..." you said turning your back against him, signaling that you weren't going to look if he went in the water.

He hesitated for a bit but plunged himself into the water anyways. It was silent for a moment, only droplets of water were heard as you gently splashed your shoulders.

The silence was broken when Harry opened the egg, releasing a very horrifying sound echoing in the bathroom. He immediately closed this and apologized as he looked at you. You were still facing the wall against him, he stared at you for a bit and traced your figure with his eyesight. He then snapped himself away from you and thought about dipping the egg in the water.

He did and when he realized it didn't make any noise at all, he held his breath as much as he can and dived into the water as well.

You turned around in his direction, waiting for him to resurface again. You were caught off guard as he suddenly plunged out of the water gasping for air. He finally took a glimpse of your face and he felt happy about it. He smiled and unconsciously stared down at your chest area. He got shy about it and changed his direction.

You didn't say anything at all, you went towards him at a slow pace. He noticed you getting closer so he faced you properly again. No words were muttered between the two of you, and when you were close enough... Both of your lips touched and moved in sync.

His hands started to roam around your body eventually squeezing your ass, earning a moan from you.

Both of you looked at each other passionately.

"Do you want to continue?" He asked you gently.

You kissed him in a more lustful way as a yes. He understood this completely and continued to caress your body. You did the same for him, feeling his arms, his chest, and waist.

Both of you were so close to each other that you could feel him getting hard. You could feel yourself blush from this, and he smirked.

Steamy kisses continued with some foreplay between the two of you. A bit of teasing but no one can deny how passionate you guys were about each other.

Harry was now sitting and you were hovering over him, preparing yourself to receive him. You positioned yourself and slowly inserted his manhood. You could feel slight stings but it was bearable. And when it was fully inside, both of you moaned and gasped from the sudden pleasure.

"Take your time adjusting... ugh, you're so tight." He whispered to you as both of you embraced each other.

Harry kissed you again in hopes to relieve some pain away from you. You parted your lips away from him and took a deep breath. You started moving your hips slowly, savoring how he feels inside you. Harry was moaning as he kissed your neck. His hands resting on your butt cheeks casually squeezing them and helping you move. Your pace then became faster as you two progressed even further. You started to feel so good that both of you were a moaning mess.

"We can't be too loud--w-we didn't do any charms at all. T-they're probably gonna hear u-us" you tried to say as you also kept moaning.

Harry then stopped you from moving and made you switch places as he wanted to take you from behind.

When he entered the 2nd time, you just couldn't stop yourself from whimpering. Both of you were close to finishing. He pounded faster and a bit harder as he could feel his limit pushing in.

The slapping sounds that are produced every time he thrusts in you echoed in the bathroom but both of you didn't care anymore.

What you didn't notice was faint gold-like magical strings surrounding the both of you. But who would even notice such things when they are at the peak of feeling pleasure?

"(y/n)... I-I love you" he said in between his whimpers and moans.

"I... I love you t-too" you replied as you tried to keep your stance against a very overwhelming pleasure. He buried his face in your skin as both of you released almost at the same time.

"Ahh !" You moaned a little louder as both of you gasped for air.

"Harry..." you spoke softly as he embraced you and kissed your shoulder from behind.

He took care of you for the rest of the day. Both of you relaxed in the bathtub hugging and eventually cleaning up.

You simultaneously went out of the bathroom to avoid getting caught. You guys were so into each other that you didn't realize it was now dinner time at the great hall.

"Hey (y/n) where were you?" Luna asked as you sat in your respective area.

"Hey! Uhm... I was just busy" you said with a casual lie.

"Why is everybody staring at me?" You whispered to Cho as you sat down beside her. She giggled and slightly snorted.

"That's not your robe silly and look at your blouse it's not buttoned properly." She said containing her laugh.

You felt embarrassed as you check yourself, you weren't wearing a Ravenclaw robe, that's why it felt heavier than usual because it wasn't your size. You laughed it off too and decided not to remove it meanwhile, the Gryffindor table burst into laughter as they saw Harry enter with not only the wrong house robe but it wasn't his size at all, your robe was smaller that's why it was too noticeable.

Other people saw him too and immediately checked you. And now they know both of you were back together again.

Everybody giggled and you tried to hide away from embarrassment.

Other than that, the day ended memorably. And asides from everybody giggling about a change-up in your wardrobes, you caught a glimpse of an angry Slytherin boy... looking straight at you hungry for answers and explanation. He couldn't wait to bombard you with questions. He just played it off with a smirk and an eyebrow raise. You looked away and decided not to give him any attention at all.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 0 8
this is based on the movies! there is no smut until you are 16 or older, you can choose your lover, most votes win. this story starts of when you ar...
190K 4.2K 42
‼️ to everyone seeing this book on their recommended, welcome to my account :) I'd like to say that this is the first book I ever wrote, hence it is...
642 24 23
β€’ starts in 5rd year β€’enemies to lovers β€’fluff β€’dracos pov β€’TW cut4ing, 3at1ng d1sord3r, 4bu5e(will say when it's in that part) β€’sirius is a free man...
321 3 32
A fanfic that includes and love triangle, hope, loss, fear, friendship, and reality. the years and ages are a bit different. First year starts at 14...