My crush has A Crush On Me...

Da niakush

The story is not something with any extra ordinary concept...a normal concept of Crush!! But my version!!!! A... Altro

Prologue
Important!!!!!
Character Sketch
Part 1:- A sneak peak into everyone's life!!
Part 3:- Will she come???
Part 4:- He recognises me!!!
Part 5:- Google won't know....
Part 6:- Introverts and Extroverts!!!
Part 7:- The Talks
Note!!!
Part 8:- Known strangers!!!
Part 9:- Unsaid friends to said Best Friends!!
Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!
Part 11:- Influctualtion and love
Part 12:- Flirting are we??
Part 13:- A day out!!!
Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!
Part 15:- A step towards togetherness!!
Part 16:- Soha's Party!!!
Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!
Note!!
Chapter 18:- The need of the hour!!
Part 19:- My crush has a Crush on me!!!
Part 20:- Spill the beans
Part 21:- Sunrise

Part 2:- He is yet the same, She is changed!!

3.1K 295 124
Da niakush

Hello friends,

I am overwhelmed with the response that I got for the first part!! I dint knew this common topic story would interest everyone so much!!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful response for the first part!!!! I hope with progress in story it will just increase!!!❣️❣️

Without wasting much time, here we go.........

                The days were going normal, manik was busy in his world and nandini and her team were busy in preparing rough ideas for infinity project!!!

Manik:-" Aman, what about the presentations which we had called for interiors???"

Aman:-" Mr.sinha has finalized the top 2, one is ofcourse khurana industries and second is forevers!!!"

Manik:-" Forevers!!! Intresting name!!"

Aman:-" The owner is as well sir!!! Such a brilliant presentation she gave!!"

Manik:-" Is it??? But then for the final selection, I don't want the owners to give the presentation!!! Let their staff handle!!!"

Aman:-" Sir the final round is suppose to be your selection round and you don't want the owner to be present???"

Manik:-" A company na aman is handled by the owner, but it works because of its staff!! I want to see if the owner has trained the staff in a way to handle things!!!"

Aman:-" Ok sir!! As you wish!!!"

Meanwhile here in forevers nandini was sitting in her cabin!!!

Nandini to herself:-" The presentation went good, but I wish I could have seen him!!! Crazy heart!!!"

Nandini was having her own thoughts of having one glimpse of manik, when she receives a call!! She talks and keeps the call being happy and disappointed as well!!!

Nandini to herself:-" This manik malhotra has always been tough nut to crack!! He doesn't want the owner to give the presentation!!! Doesn't he understand, this stupid heart of mine wants to see how does my crush look after years!!! No not that I have not seen him on T.V., I do stalk him on social networking sites as well, but then in the name of presentation once could have atleast met!! But no Mr. malhotra doesn't want to owner!!! Stupid!!!"

She thinks being disappointed!!!

Nandini:-" Juhi you will lead the presentation!!!"

Juhi:-" Omg!!! Mam really!!! Thank you so much!! Finally I will be able to see the Greek god live!!!"

Nandini murmurs:-" After snatching away my chance!!!"

Juhi:-" Mam, did you say anything??"

Nandini:-" It's presentation you are going for, don't just drool over him!!!"

Juhi leaves and nandini continues her work!!!! The next day came with new hopes and may be even new beginnings!!! Beginning of something beautiful!!!!

In infinity architectures the staff of khurana's and forevers was giving their presentations!!! Manik was impressed by both their ideas....but then uniqueness is what manik was looking for and he found that in forevers presentation!!!!

Manik:-" Ms.juhi!!! Congratulations forevers bags this project!!!"

Juhi:-" Really sir??? Are you serious???" She asks being excited!!!"

Manik:-" I never joke about work ms.juhi!!!"

Juhi:-" Sorry sir!!! I just got excited!!"

Manik:-" Aman have a word with Ms.juhi and fix my meeting with the owner today itself if possible!!"

     Saying this he leaves and the meeting with the owner of forevers was fixed at 4 p.m!!!!

       One side manik was unaware of what's coming his way, otherside nandini was happy anxious, excited, nervous god knows what all!!! She was going to meet her long time crush after whole 7 yrs, though she was sure of he not recognising her, but then she toh knew him na and moreover the small part of heart wanted him to recognise her, if not by name then atleast 'have I seen you before??? Have we met???' wala thing!! Was her heart correct in expecting such a small recognition from him??? May be or may be not!!!!

      The time for manik passed in a jiff, whereas nandini was counting hours and minutes!!! Finally somehow it was 4 p.m!!! Nandini had reached on time....one because she was always punctual and secondly she knew manik malhotra hates the ones who come late!!!!

Aman:-"Sir!! Your meeting is scheduled up with forevers!!! They are already here!!!"

Manik:-" Good!! Inform Mr.Sinha, he will be attending the meeting with me!!!"

     Mr.sinha joins Manik for the meeting and finally even nandini along with Juhi was outside his cabin!!! Nandini finally takes a long breathe to cool down her nerves and walks in!! As soon as she walks in, there was someone in cabin whose nerves were now high seeing her there!!! Ofcourse it was the one whose cabin it was Manik malhotra!! The ever so confident Manik was now nervous, anxious, suprised, happy and what not.....after all she was in front of him!!! His first crush- Nandini Murthy!!!!

             She was no more the girl with two pony tales...with specitcals on her eyes wearing those school uniform looking cute, now she was a young girl looking exceptionally beautiful and more smarter in her professional attire!!!!

              Otherside Nandini's thoughts were no different!!! He was yet looking the most handsome person...but the only difference was his facial features had changed from that innocent kid to hot young man!! He owned a personality with grace now!!!! But the thing that dint change was his attitude...before also he held his attitude with confidence and now also there was no difference....infact now it gave him Greek god look!!!

              Both were into their own world when finally Mr.sinha's words brought them back to reality!!!

Mr. Sinha:-" Welcome Ms.murthy and Ms. Juhi!!"

Juhi:- "Thank you Mr. Sinha!! Hello Manik Sir!!"

Manik finally listening to his name came out of his dreamland:-" Hello Ms.Juhi!!! Hello Ms. Murthy!!!"

         That one word 'Ms.Murthy' from him broke Nandini's all dream of he recognizing her!! All her tiny hopes came to an end!! For a second looking into his eyes, she had felt he would recognise her, but relatity cannot be changed!!!

Nandini replied being disappointed but dint show in her voice:-" Hello Mr. Malhotra!!"

        Now this word even broke manik's dream of she recognizing him, though he was yet doubtful of this fact!! Dint she actually recognise me, were his thoughts!!! I have never been friends to her, but then being this formal to your long lost first crush was also something Manik was not expecting!!!!

        The meeting had started and for the first time instead of Manik and nandini, Mr.Sinha and Juhi were taking the lead.....after all their respective bosses were busy thinking about their respective first crush!!!!

Mr.Sinha:-" So we shall finalise the contract??"

Juhi:-" That toh mam will decide!!!"

Nandini:-" Sounds good Mr. Sinha!!! We can go ahead with this!!"

Manik:-" Mr. Sinha!! Take Ms.Juhi along and finalise the contract papers till then I And Ms. Murthy shall sort out the working methods!!!"

Mr.Sinha:-" Sure sir!!!"

       Mr.Sinha and Ms. Juhi leave, now it was only manik and nandini in the cabin!!! Both were into their own delima's!!!

Manik:-" Ms. Murthy sorry I just forgot to ask, will you have something like tea, coffee or something???"

Nandini:-" No, thank you so much!! I will be fine Mr.Malhotra!!!"

Manik:-" So as you know this hotel shall be built in lonavala!!! It shall be hotel cum resort for chilling, so I guess interiors should be accordingly!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.Malhotra, I guess it would be beneficial if we get to know what actually client is wanting!!!"

Manik:-" You are right!! But first I think we shall visit the site!!"

       Before even nandini could reply, someone barged into manik's cabin!! That was soha!!!

SOHA KHURANA

Daughter of Yash khurana!!! Yash khurana is a good family friend of Malhotra's!!! Manik knows soha as Yash's daughter....but is not friends to her!! Just a simple hi, hello on occasions!!!! Soha is an interior designer by profession!!!!!Like every other girl she is also manik's fan and being a family friend she thinks she has chance with him!!!

Soha:-" Manik how could you do this to me??"

Manik:-" First of all, this isn't a way of entering my cabin Ms. khurana!!!"

Soha:-" Whatever!! How could you just not give me the contract???"

Manik:-" Because I found forevers presentation a better one!!"

Soha:-" You have been working with khurana's for long Manik!!"

Manik:-" Doesn't mean there can be never first time for others!!! Names don't work here Ms. Khurana, I appreciate hard work and talent!!! And I absolutely don't appreciate anyone entering my cabin this way and ordering me!! Ms. khurana either leave now or else you would never be allowed in infinity here on!!! And Manik Malhotra works on his own ethics...never forget that!!"

     Listening to manik's threat soha immediately left without uttering a word!!!

Manik:-" I am sorry for the disturbance Ms. Murthy!!"

Nandini:-" No need to apologise Mr. malhotra, it's ok!!! Infact I took a note from this incident that I shall never dare to mess with your ethics!!"

Manik Chuckles at this:-" An ethical person like you need not worry about this Ms. Murthy!!!"

           They both had a small smile at this!!! Before even they could continue the meeting, a lot of hustle bustle started in the office!!! Manik was highly pissed off at the disturbance arising again and again!!!

Manik calls:-" Aman!!! Aman!!!"

Aman:-" Yes sir!!"

Manik:-" What's going on outside??"

Aman:-" Sorry sir!!! But everyone is just very happy!!"

Manik:-" Happy??? Reason??"

Aman:-" Sir you are being awarded for being the leading young business tycoon in the country!!"

       Nandini's eyes shined at this and her smile became broader.... whereas even Manik had a confident and peaceful smile on his face!!!

Manik politely tells Aman:-" Tell everyone to celebrate with a  bit low of volume!! I am in a meeting!!!"

Nandini stops aman:-" Aman!!! Let the celebration continue!!! Don't stop anyone!!! The meeting is done!!!"

      Aman happily leaves!!!!

Manik:-" But Ms.Murthy???"

Nandini:-" It's their right Mr. Malhotra!! The meeting can wait, but this celebration shouldn't wait!!! It's really a big thing!!! We can continue the meeting later on Mr. Malhotra!! Your parents must be really proud of you and must be waiting for you!!!! I guess you should get going home!! And yes, Congratulations Mr. Malhotra!!! You absolutely deserve this, I am really happy for you!!!"

Manik's smile widened at this.... ofcourse the smile was because she wished her....but then it was broader because of her last line  I am happy for you!!! Somewhere this gave him the hint that she recognises him!!!

Manik:-" Thank you for your kind words Ms. Murthy!!!"

Nandini:-" I shall take your leave now!!"

Manik:-" Sure!! Hoping to see you soon!!"

         Bidding each other bye nandini leaves!!!

         As soon as nandini steps out of the cabin, she had a sweet smile!! She thinks:- " He hasn't changed!!! He is yet the same.... handsome, humble, Caring, confident and ofcourse a tough nut to crack!!!" Saying this she laughs at her own thoughts and leaves!!!!

          As soon as nandini had left, manik's happiness knew no bounds!!! He thinks:- " She has changed alot!!! She is no more my chasmish, she is become more beautiful and confident!!! But then the shine in her eyes is missing!!! But why??? And may be she does recognise me!! But whatever it is, I need to do something to change this Mr. Malhotra thing man!!!"

        One was of the view that he is yet the same, whereas other knew that she had changed....but why?????Was for time to reveal!!! At present both having their own perspective about each other.....left for their own work....with happiness in heart of meeting each other after 7 yrs!!!!

Some crushes.....just never went away!!!!!!
They built instead into something....
Call it permanent, obsession or may be liking!!!!
❣️❣️

_______________________________________

So finally Manan meet???

How did you like the professional Manik and Nandini????

What do you think when will Mr. malhotra and Ms. Murthy change to Manik and nandini?????

Howz was it???? Eagerly awaiting your comments..........

P.S.:- Don't worry guys soha is not here to stay!! She is a guest appearance needed after almost 12 parts!!! The story is about Manan and the focus will always remain Manan!!!
( The much needed note I guess😂😂)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

181K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...
92.1K 9.6K 37
She is a sweet, bubbly, adorable girl that can win anyone's heart. He is this monster, as she likes to call him, he hides his emotions behind a wall...
2.3M 158K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...
45.3K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....