The Reason Why Mom Loves Dad...

By tenny10-10

After Neji misses Tenten's birthday, Tenji gets mad and stumbles upon an ancient Chinese scroll. "If this s... More

PROLOGUE
ARGUEMENT
FINDING THE SROLL AND GOING TO THE PAST
THIS IS MOM AND DAD?!
MEETING KONOHA 12
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: MOM'S SUCCESS
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: DAD'S FIGHT
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: THE LAST BATTLE
SAVING SASUKE WAS A FAILURE
KISAME'S WATER BALL
DAD'S ANGER:MATATABI IS LOOSE
THE WAR: PART 2
THE WAR: PART 3
THE WAR: PART 4
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–BONUS ONESHOT๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜
ANONYMOUS THREAT FROM THE FIRE NATION
MEETING THE........GAANG?!
GOING THROUGH THE SERPENT'S PASS TO BA SING SE

THE WAR: PART 1

287 15 4
By tenny10-10

"That.......is Madara Uchiha!!!!" The Tsuchikage cried out.
"I hereby declare the Fourth Great Shinobi War on all shinobis of the earth!!!!"  Madara shouted.
'Neji, please be OK.'  Tenten thought.

This part is mostly about Neji taming Matatabi and meeting his mom.

Anywhoooo, onto the story!!! Ikutebao!!!!

~

"Dammit, I want to know how dad is doing."  Tenji said.

Soon there was a rush of wind, he felt nauseous and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Neji meditating while a man with glasses was praising Naruto.

"I did it Octopops!! Dattebayo!!!!"  Naruto exclaimed.
"You tamed the Nine, you really are a brother of mine!!" The man, known as Octopops, praised, or rather, rapped.

Tenji had heard of him but he hadn't seen him face to face before.

"Wait, what about Neji?!" Naruto suddenly cried out.

Turning to said Hyuga, they saw that Matatabi was trying to take control over Neji.

"C'mon Neji, you can do it-ttebayo!!!"
"NO! This can't be true, don't get controlled by the Two! Fool ya fool!!!"

Despite the situation, Tenji couldn't help but be impressed with his sick rap skills.

'Time to see what's going on in his mind.' Tenji decided.

He entered his mind and his life flashed before his eyes. Literally!!!!

He had managed to dodge a Super Tailed Beast Bomb that Matatabi threw at Neji. Said shinobi managed to dodge it.

He finally managed to get a hold of one of his tails and started to take his chakra. But Matatabi put some hatred in his chakra and Neji's left eye changed. It was red and had a black background. He closed his eyes.

He was about to give in.

"Neji-kun." an angelic voice called out.

Opening his eyes, he saw he was in a flower field and Tenji was wondering who called. Then they saw a woman.

She was a Hyuga, she had long black hair and wore a blue kimono. Her forehead was bare.

"W-what?"
"Do you know who I am, Neji-kun?"
"You, you are........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..... THE FINAL FORM OF THE TWO TAILS!!!!!!!!" He shouted while pointing his finger at her.

The woman laughed and Neji was shocked. Hyugas (except Hinata and Hanabi) showed no emotion. When he found something funny, he either smirked or chuckled but he never laughed.

Then her attitude went from amused to scary and she banged his head with her fist furiously.

'She may be a Hyuga but she is seriously bipolar!!!!' Tenji thought.

"WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS BOY!!!!!!" She shouted while hitting his head.
"ITAI*!!!!! Aaaaaahhhh, KUSO*, that hurts!!!" Neji cried out.
"Didn't Hizashi teach you anything? Stupid man!!"

That caught his attention.

"How do you know my father?!"

Her expression was now soft.

"Didn't Hizashi tell you, I'm Hitomi Hyuga, his wife."
'Then that means......'  He thought with his eyes filled with tears.
"Well then, I'll tell you. I'm........"

She couldn't finish her sentence because Neji hugged her, cutting her short.

"M-mom!! I can't believe it, it really is you!! You have no idea how much I missed you, Kaa-Chan*!!!!!!"  He cried out.

At this, his left eye changed back to normal and he cried as she rubbed his back soothingly. Even Tenji was happy, he finally knew his grandmother.

Meanwhile, at his outward appearance, half of the body was flaming red with a tail swinging while his other half was normal.

"Octopops......."
"The transformation has stopped......."

Matatabi was shocked and annoyed that Neji stopped changing.

Back at the flower field, Tenji was having the time of his life with his father and grandmother.

"You're so beautiful, mom." Neji complimented.
"Indeed, you are beautiful, Baa-Chan.*" Tenji agreed.
"Oh stop, you're making me blush!!" Truth be told, she was so red that a tomato would be jealous.
"Mom, how did I become a Jinchuriki?" Neji asked.

Then her face fell.

"It's a long story but I'll tell you all the same."
"I'm listening."

Even Tenji wanted to know too.

[A/N: The following story is not real. I don't want to get into trouble with Masashi Kishimoto.]

"When Hizashi and I got married, there was a prophecy that a Hyuga child would have great power and knowledge. The said child would be a prodigy but the child would have very pale skin and will be a container of a deadly weapon. Many Hyugas had mixed emotions. Some wanted their children to be the prodigy but others were afraid of the deadly weapon. In the end, I was pregnant and I entered premature labor because my food was poisoned and my system was weak, I was low on chakra. I lost hope.
Then a woman with blond hair tied at the bottom came to me. Her name was Yugito. She said that she'll help me deliver if you would take care of her pet, so I agreed. She gave me a massive amount of chakra and you were born. Then she slumped and died. Out of what, I don't know. Then Hizashi told me that she was the Jinchuriki of the Two Tailed Cat, Matatabi.
Everything then settled in. You were the destined child but you were also the container of a deadly weapon. I was dying. I kissed you on your forehead and wished you the best in life. Then you opened your eyes and gave me the cutest smile ever. I was fortunate to see you smile at me and it was the last I saw."

Looking at him crying, she said,: "I had a feeling she transferred her sense of hairstyle to you when I saw you."

They were all crying. Hitomi, Neji and Tenji. Tenji never knew that Neji went through so much. He thought that Neji was arrogant because he was a spoilt brat during his toddler days.

"Mom.......I......I don't know what to say."
"It's okay Neji-kun, you don't have to say anything. For now let's stop Matatabi from him and show him what the Hyugas are made of!"
"Hai*!!!!"

[A/N: My brain is already fried. I can't start thinking of them using any jutsu to stop Matatabi.]

Neji then tamed Matatabi and Hitomi had to go.

"Neji-kun, I have to go now to join Hizashi."
"Do you really have to go?! Stay a little longer!!!"
"I wish I could but my time is limited. I'll tell Hizashi that you're alright."
"Send my regards to him and tell him I miss him."

She then hugged him.

"Take care of yourself, Neji-kun. Eat healthy, stay strong and fight for what you feel. Always respect women and marry someone like me."

He blushed at the last part but hugged her nevertheless.

She then looked at Tenji while hugging Neji and he was shocked.

'Can she see me?! But I'm a phantom!!!'
"Take care of your father." She mouthed.
'So she can see me.'
"Hai, Baa-Chan." Tenji said.

She smiled and disappeared into the afterlife.

Tenji left his mind and Neji woke up in full Bijuu Mode. While Naruto was orange with black markings, Neji was blue and had white markings.

Feeling energized, he smirked while telling Naruto and Killer B,: "Let's go back to Konoha!!!!"

Matatabi was grinning at his Jinchuriki.
'Thank you for making him my Jinchuriki, Yugito.'  He thought.

~

Itai - Ouch
Kuso - Damn
Kaa-Chan - Mother
Baa-Chan - Grandmother
Hai - Yes/OK

Hey guys, I'm back. And honestly, I don't know what to say. 😅😅😅

Vote, comment and share. 😄😄😄

Sasuke: Don't you say that in all your chapters?
Me: The frick?! Where did you come from?!
Sasuke: None of your business.
Me: Don't make me use my secret weapon.
Sasuke: Oooh, I'm so scared! What are you gonna do?!
Me: I warned you. *Does hand signs and puts a hand on the ground* SUMMONING JUTSU!!!
Sasuke: *Rolls eyes*
Naruto: TEEEEEEMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to him*
Sasuke: SHIT!!!!!!!!! *runs away*
Me: BYE!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
157K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
12.3K 252 14
Tenten and Neji starts falling for each other, and a girl also like Neji, who is willing to go to the extreme to win his heart. Does the girl gets wh...
1.5K 41 13
Neji and Tenten is in their early twenties, they have a team they called Team guy it's a team they had since Highschool and Lee didn't want to see hi...