My crush has A Crush On Me...

By niakush

The story is not something with any extra ordinary concept...a normal concept of Crush!! But my version!!!! A... More

Prologue
Important!!!!!
Character Sketch
Part 2:- He is yet the same, She is changed!!
Part 3:- Will she come???
Part 4:- He recognises me!!!
Part 5:- Google won't know....
Part 6:- Introverts and Extroverts!!!
Part 7:- The Talks
Note!!!
Part 8:- Known strangers!!!
Part 9:- Unsaid friends to said Best Friends!!
Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!
Part 11:- Influctualtion and love
Part 12:- Flirting are we??
Part 13:- A day out!!!
Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!
Part 15:- A step towards togetherness!!
Part 16:- Soha's Party!!!
Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!
Note!!
Chapter 18:- The need of the hour!!
Part 19:- My crush has a Crush on me!!!
Part 20:- Spill the beans
Part 21:- Sunrise

Part 1:- A sneak peak into everyone's life!!

3.4K 274 126
By niakush

                A young man was walking out of a conference room with a very satisfactory smile after all he had bagged another deal and one more success was added to his list!!! He was none other than manik Malhotra!!!

His P.A.(Aman):- "Congratulations manik sir!! This is a big win!!! We get to do the architectures of Oberoi hotels, they are leading ones in this business!!!"

Manik:-" Thank you aman!!! I know and hence hereon we need to work more harder!! We have to be on our toes to complete this construction on time!!!"

Aman:-" Ofcourse sir!! Sir what about the interiors??? This time also we shall collaborate with khurana's like every time???"

Manik:-" No aman!! I have heard khurana uncle has retired!! Now this interior bussiness is handled by his daughter soha!! Ask the leading companies to provide a rough idea about interiors!! Ask Mr.sinha to short list the top 2 and I shall finalise one among them!!!"

Aman:-" Ok sir!!!"

     Manik had a pretty hectic day so he leaves for home!!!

        Otherside at forevers....one young girl enters with full swag!!! The whole staff was wishing her good morning and she was replying politely!! Entering her cabin, she goes through the mail's!! She was none other than the owner of forevers- Nandini Murthy!!!!!

Nandini:-" Juhi!! Infinity architectures is looking for collaborations for Oberoi hotels project!! Prepare a team we will be trying our chance this time!!"

Juhi being suprised:-" Mam!! Finally we trying our chance with infinity architectures!!! I just hope mam, we bag this deal!!"

Nandini:- "Whatsup Juhi?? I have never seen you this excited!!!"

Juhi:-" Nandini mam!! Don't you know who is the owner of infinity??? It's is Manik Malhotra!!! He is such a hot hunk....the hottest!! Hayy!!!"

       Listening to the name, nandini stopped working and a smile appeared on her face!!!

Nandini:-" In that case work harder Juhi, to meet the hot hunk!!"

     Juhi immediately leaves for work, whereas nandini was yet smiling!!!

Nandini to herself:-" Seems Mr. Malhotra's charm has not yet reduced!!! Ohh what am I even thinking...his craze is increased!!! I know Juhi that he is the owner of infinity, but I don't know how will I react when I will meet him!! He might toh not even recognise me, afterall how can the hot hunk of school remember the chasmish nerd of the school!!! Come on nandini, you cannot let your crush on him affect you work and moreover you know him na...how perfectionist is he!!! Be careful!!"

          Manik by now had reached home!!!

Raj:-" Congratulations son!!!"

Manik:-" Thank you dad!!!"

Neyo:-" You are always our pride!!"

Manik:-" I love you both to the core maa!!!"

        When they were having the family time a voice came from behind!!!!

Voice:-" And what about me....don't you love me baby!!!! Don't forget I am your first love sweetheart!!!"

Manik:-" Cabir!!!! I am not your love and stop being so cleashy man!!!"
(How many of you'll thought it was soha???😝😝)

    Fab4 along with navya and abhimanyu had come to congratulate manik on the big win!!!

Cabir:-" You call my true love cleashy, how rude of you baby!!"

Mukti:-" God give me a break!!"

Abhi:-" Waise uncle, this calls for a celebration ha???"

Raj:-" Ofcourse!!!"

Manik:-" Guyz, this is big but doesn't mean we throw a party!!! It's just another deal!!"

Dhruv:-" But atleast we can party ourselves???"

Alya:-" Such a nice idea baby!!! I love you!!!"

     Saying this all have their dinner and then party hard in malhotra manshion itself!!!!

        Next day was a Sunday, so all were sleeping!! When neyo comes to manik's room!!!! Manik was awake and was reading a novel!!!he was reading Sherlock homes!!!

Neyo:-" sometimes even read love stories manik, hopefully that may motivate you to fell in love!!!"

Manik immediately keeps the book and lies down in his mom's lap!!!

Manik:-" Maa!! Love stories don't require motivation, they are always just felt!!!"

Neyo caressing his hairs:-" Manik!!! Baccha...you are already 28 yrs old!! Well settled having great looks, it's high time for you to get settled!!!"

Manik:-" Maa!!! Not again!!!"

Neyo:-" Manik, are you straight??"

Manik gets shocked at neyo's question!!!

Manik:-" What are you evening asking maa???"

Neyo:-" Like can you imagine, the Greek god has been single all his life???? Girls go gaga over you and you never dated any girl?? How come manik??? You are the only unromantic person in malhotra family!!!"

Manik:-" Girls go gaga over The Manik Malhotra, but I want someone just for manik!! The day I get her I assure you to be the most romantic malhotra you have ever seen!!!"

Neyo:-" Hopefully that day comes soon.....in this birth only!!! Chalo come down for breakfast!!!" She says with full sarcasm in her voice!!!

Manik to himself:-" How do I tell you maa....none girls were even capable to replace my first crush maa!!! Falling in love with them is just impossible!!! My first crush in school....she was simple, sweet, straight forward, reserved and ya how can I forget even strong!!! I wish I had the courage to make her friends back then, life would have been different then!! Growing up I don't know where she is, or how she must be, but I am sure she must be very beautiful!!! I don't know if she has seen me as rockstar manik or not, if she yet remembers me!!! But whomever I may date in future, she will always remain my cute first crush!!!"

        Thinking about his first crush manik goes down for breakfast!!!!!

Manik and nandini both remembered each other....but with a misconception of other not remembering them!!!!

      With a sweet smile of rememberance both of them started their day!!!!

       Manik had a great time with Fab5.... njoying and creating some music for their next album, whereas nandini had her self time with her first love books!!!! She was always thinking about manik's reaction on seeing her....incase if he would recognise her!!!!!

So how was it guyz?????

I know this part was a bit boring, but just an introduction with time it will hopefully improve!!!!

I know we did not have manan meet in this part....next part shall have manan meeting....but will they show that they have recognised each other or not is a question????

What do you think????😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 15.3K 72
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
363K 22.2K 39
[ ❀️Winner of mystical awards...] #8 in FF 23/09/17 #5 in Oct 2017 #9 in FF 22/09/17 Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 This story is from heart n...
2.3M 158K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...
7.2K 1K 9
Crush ? what is crush ? We all would have felt some sort of liking towards the other person, u adore them, u like them, u like everything they do, u...