My crush has A Crush On Me...

By niakush

The story is not something with any extra ordinary concept...a normal concept of Crush!! But my version!!!! A... More

Important!!!!!
Character Sketch
Part 1:- A sneak peak into everyone's life!!
Part 2:- He is yet the same, She is changed!!
Part 3:- Will she come???
Part 4:- He recognises me!!!
Part 5:- Google won't know....
Part 6:- Introverts and Extroverts!!!
Part 7:- The Talks
Note!!!
Part 8:- Known strangers!!!
Part 9:- Unsaid friends to said Best Friends!!
Part 10:- Either with Her or I quit!!
Part 11:- Influctualtion and love
Part 12:- Flirting are we??
Part 13:- A day out!!!
Part 14:- A day of peace and realisation!!
Part 15:- A step towards togetherness!!
Part 16:- Soha's Party!!!
Chapter 17:- Alliance!!!
Note!!
Chapter 18:- The need of the hour!!
Part 19:- My crush has a Crush on me!!!
Part 20:- Spill the beans
Part 21:- Sunrise

Prologue

5.4K 215 90
By niakush

CRUSH!!!!

A simple word right???  So how would you define crush????

If you ask this to google...it would say

"A burning desire to be with someone you find very attractive and extremely special!!!"

The other defination would say

"A strong feeling of romantic love for someone that is usually not expressed and does not last for long time!!!"

So are these Google definations correct???
May be or may be not???

But can google define what do you actually feel when for the first time your crush Actually talks to you????

- That butterflies dancing in your stomach....that jittery feeling....that nervousness....oh shit do I look good wala reaction!!!!

     Google ofcourse can not feel this.....after all these are not invented by technology....these are just amateur feelings of this pumping organ named HEART❤️!!!!!!

But what happens when your crush Actually becomes your lover????
       - people would say you are a lucky one!!! Aren't you?????

_______________________________________

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy, two different humans with two different personalities crushed on each other since school times!!!

         One was the centre of attraction of the school, whereas other was hardly known to many!!!!

           He was the hot hunk every students favourite....then she was the chasmish nerd just teachers favourite!!!!

           Classmates and fellow students use to die to be his friends.....whereas she never made friends!!!!

            He use to love being amongst the crowd....whereas she prefferd being alone!!!!

            They were poles apart.....but but but the law of attraction says  opposites attract!!!!

           That is what happened with manik and nandini!!! The hot hunk crushed on the innocence of the nerd.... whereas the nerd crushed on the aura and charm that hot hunk carried with him!!!!

But this stupid heart never understands things when its time to understand....it generally is late in understanding!!!

         Both were of the opinion that no it's just the hormones....a mere school time stupid crush.... nothing else!!! But the fact they dint realise is that yes ofcourse it's a crush....but It wasn't just a mere one.....it was more than crush may be liking!!!!

How would both react when they would meet each other after 7 yrs of crushing on each other....but this time not as classmates but as bussiness associates!!!Will pain in one heart have its medicine from the other heart???

How would they react when they will get to know that my crush had a Crush one me????

Will these two individuals who became bussiness partners for a deal.....make a deal for life and become life partners?????

So guyz....howz it???
Shall I continue???
Would you all like to read this????
It is going to a cute emotional story!!!!

How would you react if you meet your crush after years???

Wouldn't you be happy knowing your crush has a crush on you???

Wouldn't you consider yourself the luckiest if your crush is only your lover???

Would be waiting for your answers!!!!

Let's start the journey from crush to lovers!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.3K 32
I'm a huge fan of KYYโค๏ธ. I would like to share a fictional ky2 story with you guys! So here it goes---- Title of the story is---> YAARON KI YAARI IN...
181K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...
610K 23.8K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
517K 24.2K 56
YAARIYAN SEASON-2 Charcters are something like this:- Nandini Murthy:- a sweet bubbly girl .. who cares for every one.. and is so beautifull that any...