Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Caught

13.9K 479 13
By -Kendiily

Chapter 29

This is Her zio POV of what happened down stair when she was upstairs doing her thing.

~~~

Uncle Nate POV~

After I took the lights off and ended my call I went back to the dinning room, which was extremely hard since it was dark.

I hope she gets what she needs in time.

I walked into the dinning room, I didn't know what I was getting into when I enter the dinning room, my 3 older nephews holding their guns in the air along with Dean, Jordan and Mitch who look ready to kill.

Blake is on the phone probably talking to his mens.

"What the fuck is going on" Jayden yells hitting the dinning table with his gun.

The witch of the hour came out the kitchen with some candles the same time.

"Fratello put your gun down its probably just power lost" Hayden stated glancing at me.

I could tell he's curious, well of course he will be since he is the one who teach me how to hack high tech firer walls.

"How would you know that fratello?" Roman asked crossing his arms. This made everyone turn their attention to him.

"Well first of all I have my reasons and second Sage or any other gang doesn't know where we are only, if some tells them" I could tell the last one is meant for me. I could see Bella's mouth turned into a smile.

She's lucky Mitch is my brothers best friend, or I would have rip her heart out and feed it to her.

Yeah call me crazy.

"Yeah your right" Rome says agreeing with his brother.

Everyone lowered their gun down.

"What did Vladen says" William question.

"Nothing well just have to keep calm" Blake firmly replied.

Everyone nodded their head except Hayden who couldn't stop watching me, I could tell he was implying that I was the traitor.

3 more minutes Hope.

Reyna and Bella left the room to go get some more candles.

Carter, Alex, Gabriel and Jay were busy talking and eating their food.

My nephews and William except for Hayden were still keeping their guards up about this whole power out thing.

Hayden on the other hand was still glaring at me.

I can't believe he thinks I'm the traitor.

After all I did for him when he was little he would think I would do such thing and betray blood.

I'm a valentino we stick together we die together.

My father would always tell me and Reno that every night when he was alive, it basically started to become our reality.

We learned how to kill when we were only five, we watch as our father murder greedy people everyday that it haunts me every time.

Losing my older brother was hard for me especially when I was given the offer to take the kids in, but instead I turn it down.

I know it was selfish of me but I couldn't take care of six's kids if I can't even take care of my self.

So I let Blake do it since he was old enough, so far he's doing a great job

Especially if I was constantly blaming my self every night for Hope's kidnapping. I couldn't do anything but watch her grow up from afar.

Snapping out of my thoughts I drink down the last drop of alcohol that was in my cup.

I got up from my chair and made my way to the kitchen to pour my self another cup of alcohol.

I was about to turn around to leave but the sound of a gun made me stay put.

I know I wasn't going to like what I'm about to see.

I turn around to see my nephew pointing his gun at me.

"I know you did this" he coldly says.

I could tell he is angry. Hayden isn't good with words but when he is ready to talk he will talk.

Of course with his gun and hands...

Just like his father...

"I have no idea what your talking about" I causally say sipping my alcohol.

"Don't fucking lie to me zio I know you know what I'm talking about" he semi shouted in frustration.

He lowered the gun placing it back in its strapper.

"I don't know what your talking about" I say playing dumb again.

"Zio just answer my fuckin-" the sound of a throat being clear made us snap our heads to the door way.

Blake stand there with a blank expression as usual.

"Is every thing all right here fratello?" he question with his usual blank face.

Who piss in his cup of tea?

"No everything is fine fratello....isn't that right zio?" Hayden says putting me on the spot while still attending to glaring at me. I continue to sip my alcohol before nodding my head.

Blake left the room looking satisfied with my answer.

Reyna walked into the kitchen with her serious face. Shit is about to happened!!

"Okay can someone tell me what the fuck is happening?" she whisper yelled.

"Tell your grandma Hayden since you look like you know what's going on?" I said smirking. He rolled his before saying.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything" Reyna replied crossing her arms.

"Okay Blake, Rome, Jordan and Dean thinks theirs a traitor in the house" I notice the look He gave me when he said the word traitor.

Dammit Hayden I'm not the fucking traitor.

"That's why William has been all stress and secretive" she sighs.

"So whose the traitor?" she asked which made Hayden go tense.

"We don't know as yet but I'm sure we'll find out soon" my nephew says glancing at me.

"Well I should leave" I say walking away ignoring Ray's curious look.

I decide to leave to check on Hope since shes taking forever plus I couldn't take Hayden's glaring and suspicion any more.

I walk my way to Bella's office as quickly as I can.

When I reach Bella's office I quickly open the door.

When I enter, I saw nothing, the room look empty other than the fact that some papers weren't in place.

I was about to move but the sound of a gun made me stay put.

I turn around to see my nephew holding his gun at me for the second time.

"Hayden why are you following me?"I asked seriously getting pissed.

"I didn't think you would be the traitor" he coldly stated. What makes him think I'm the traitor?

"Hayden what makes you think I'm the traitor" I asked feeling a little hurt by his coldness towards me-his own fucking blood.

"You been acting weird and secretive every year. I thought maybe it was because my father died.." I have never heard hayden express his feelings before, yes he will express his feelings when he's mad, but when he's hurt or sad he keeps it to him self.

"Hayden I can explai-"

"No zio I don't want to hear it because I know it will break my heart if I did. I look up to you as a second father because you were always there for us, I just can't" my nephew says rudely cutting me off. I can tell that he's going through a lot after all he just reunited with his baby sister and lost his parents, I can tell where he's coming from..

"Hayden let me explai-" the sound of a beeping noise cut me of.

What is that?....

"What was that?" Hayden yelled pointing the gun at me.

It's funny how he thinks I'm the traitor....

I turn around to see a figure getting up, the first thing that caught my eyes was the shock look on Hopes face. She kept her eyes on Hayden's gun. She look shock and confuse.

"Hope?" Hayden says finally recognize who it is, he look shock and guilty.

Well this is going to Be fun to explain......

~1452~

I know late chapter I'm sorry I'm easily distracted with things.

I ran out of things to write in this chapter that's why it is so short instead of long.

Feel free to let me know if I made any mistakes.

The grandparents

William 69~ he is part of the mafia world. He loved his daughter and son like every thing. He love his grandchildren, he even love the smith brothers like they are his grandsons by blood.

Reyna 68~ She can turn from 0-100 real quick. Love's to travel. She Loves her grandchildren so much. Misses her daughter and son everyday.

Finish~Oct/12/20 1:50 am

Edited~Oct/12/20 4:28pm

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.4K 42
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
2.7M 80.1K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...
34.8K 794 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
2.9M 78.1K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...