BROTHERS

By BABOSANA

Kim ara is blessed or cursed with seven older brothers who are extremely over protective of her. When everyo... More

A/N
Trailer
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

9

3.7K 245 92
By BABOSANA

Sunday morning

3rd person's POV

Ara ran towards Jungkook's room before barging in. Jungkook was there sleeping peacefully.

"Yaa frog face wakeup"

But Jungkook didn't move a budge.

"Jungkook" She called again, shaking him. Again no movement.

She rolled on top of him continuously and soon she smirked when a pair of hands pushed her off of him.

"Why are you even here?" Jungkook asked uninterested, followed by a yawn

"Well.."

"Well what?" He asked .

"Drama" She said and Jungkook jumped out of the bed before running to his window to peep outside to his neighbor's house.

"Who's fighting? Big bald man? With which animal now? Buffalo?" He asked.

"I fought with kris"

"Tsk that's the drama?" He lazily walked back to the bed before plopping on it.

"Wait! you fought with who?" She shrugged not repeating herself.

"Who? Who?"

"Who who! What are you? An owl?" She sassed.

"Why? I told you to stay away from him Right?" Jungkook got up from his bed before crossing his hand.

"He started first"

"What did he do? You hurt somewhere?"

"Not that big of a deal but yeah he did" She said showing her arm.

"That asshole" Jungkook mumbled checking her arm.

"What happened?"

"When Jimin and I was ordering icecream, I saw a dude's keys falling from his pocket so I helped him to get it not knowing it was him."

"Then?"

"He told me he would bully me until I transfer"

"Pfft who does he think he is?" Jungkook said in a mocking way.

"Then I replied him with many savage comebacks. But he didn't know any. So he was jealous and tried abusing Jimin instead. And then I grabbed his neck and slammed him on the near electric post. And then Jimin kicked his crotch and then we ran away. Oh and he grabbed my arm cruelly first" She said showing her red arm.

"Oh. It looks painful...kinda painful?" Jungkook said checking her arm.

"You can have your phone back" She looked away trying to be the 'mean' Ara.

"Okay but did kris let you go after hitting him?" Jungkook asked.

"We went in the vespa and I was the one who drove. He chased after us and I drove through a small alley which his goods carrier couldn't go through"

"He studies in our school" he said.

"I know. So like we gonna be in some stupid school fights now? To be honest I Don't mind though."

"He is just a dumbass with high expectations. Just avoid him" jungkook said.

.

Monday morning

3rd person's POV

Ara walked beside Jungkook to their class. For her dismay there wasn't any sign of kris.

"He won't be here. He's always late for school!" He said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"He was my classmate last year"

"Oh" She ohed.

...

When it was lunch time. She took her lunch and searched for bora and yuri and walked to them when she finally noticed their presence.

"Shh do you know a guy named kris?" She asked them between of munching the mung bean sprout from the bibimbap hobi made for her.

"Kris? There are many kris in our school" Yuri replied.

"Who? Jungkook's bestie?" Bora asked.

"Haha no! They're not even friends to let alone be besties" Ara shook her head laughing "but someone who had beef with him"

"Oh it's him"

"Umm do you know why he hate Jungkook?" Yuri asked.

"Ya. his girlfriend broke up with him cause she likes Jungkook and he hates him for that!" Ara replied.

"Not only that. Didn't Jungkook tell you?" Bora asked.

"Tell me what?" Ara asked raising her eyebrows.

"Jungkook and kris were best friends." Bora said.

"Lamest joke. I would say" She sighed.

"Girl am being honest. They were inseparable. Jungkook didn't had any problem with Yuna's and Kris's relationship. But one random day she broke up with kris and when he asked her for the reason she said that she fell out of love with kris and that she love Jungkook instead. I kinda felt bad though cause he liked her a lot" Bora added frowning.

"And now they are the biggest enemies in this school" Yuri said.

After some seconds someone sat beside Ara and when she looked, it was chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?" She asked.

"Yes Darling" he replied.

"Who's your Darling?" Jungkook asked.

"Move I am sitting here" Jungkook ordered.

"Aargh come on dude we were just interacting" chanyeol groaned before sitting across Jungkook also beside yuri.

"Kris was your bestie?" She asked.

"Ya. WAS" he said eating his kimchi.

"Hey why you two are bringing lunch when it's available here?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't like the food they prepare and jin's and hobi's food is better" Ara said.

"Really?" Chanyeol said before taking some meat from her bibimbap, eating it.

"Mhhm" he hummed in delight.
"It's good" he added.

"Really?" Yuri asked before taking one, tasting it, followed by Bora to do so.

"Mm it's so good" Bora said giving a thumbs up.

The next second everyone's eyes targeted on Jungkook's kimchi and rice.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Everyone pointed to his lunch.
"No" he stated.

"Let them have it " Ara said before giving his lunch box to them.

"What about me?" Jungkook asked.

"We can have this" She said pointing to her bibimbap as Jungkook sighed.

..

Both Ara and Jungkook were heading to class when lunch break was almost over.

"I thought kris will make a scene but turned out I had bigger expectations. Scaredy cat" She said frowning dramatically.

"Kris is weak but that so called Jay of his can be such a pain in the ass" Jungkook said annoyed.

"Looks like you had enough of him"

"Damn yeah. He always end up buying all the available banana milk from the campus store just to annoy me"

"LMAO I love this dude" She stated.

"I would like to get along with him though"

"Nah nah nah"

"What?"

"He can be dangerous"

"Come on koo are you scar-" Before she could complete her sentence she got cut off by someone calling her a bitch.... ?

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 32
BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective brothers who have to deal with their li...
1.8M 58.2K 50
Min Yujin did not have it easy. Being several years younger than her brother Yoongi, she was always left in his shadow growing up. While their parent...
8.2K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
2.3K 106 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...