𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 ||...

By widows-venom

"𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙣𝙖?" "𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙣𝙖?" No memory of who she used to be. No memory of the past ex... More

𝐱
𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛.
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡.
𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

10.2K 354 274
By widows-venom

Revna's POV:

The sunlight streamed in through the large window in the room, the golden hues kissing my naked skin while Natalia cuddled closer to me, the bed sheets falling off her bare shoulder. I ran my fingers up and down her back, gazing out of the window and watching life go by.

I hummed when feather light kisses were placed on my skin, small goosebumps rising. Turning towards Natalia, I smiled softly, seeing her look up at me with tired eyes and wild sex hair.

"Good morning." I cooed softly, kissing her forehead.

Natalia hummed, leaning in closer, "Good morning."

"How are you feeling?" I asked, a hidden smirk tugging up my lips.

Natalia raised her arms above her head, the covers falling off and her breasts were on display, "Pretty good considering we went all night."

I chuckled, leaning in to kiss her lips, both of us not caring about morning breath. We kissed slowly, softly for a while, Natalia threading her nails into my hair while my hands found her hips. Slowly I pulled back from the kiss, pushing a strand of hair out of her eyes, "I want to take you on a picnic."

A deep rosy blush pooled at her cheeks while she hid her face in the crook of my neck, "That sounds wonderful. How are you feeling by the way?"

I sighed, gathering my thoughts before speaking, "it's all coming back. Slowly but, I'm remembering. I remember Yelena."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I couldn't kill her. I just couldn't. She was my friend."

"I know, baby." Natalia cooed, rubbing her thumb against my cheek.

I blew out a breath, closing my eyes, "I hope she's still alive. I hope she was able to get out."

Natalia kissed my lips tenderly, and I kissed back, sitting up on the bed as the covers fell off my body, "We should get around. I'll pack us a basket and we can go."

"Let's shower together first." The ginger smirked and grabbed my hand, leading me into the bathroom.

-

Once both of us were showered and dressed, we left the room and bumped into Peter. The brunette boy scratched the back of his head while he glanced at me.

"S-sorry for triggering you. I didn't know." He apologized.

"It's alright. How could you have known right? My head is clear, less foggy." I smiled softly. Peter grinned and nodded, saying hello to Nat before leaving past us.

Natalia and I packed a picnic basket with the help of Shuri and TChalla, before we left the kingdom and headed off into the vast forest. Natalia held my hand the entire way we walked. The trees surrounded us in a comforting way, like Mother Nature was giving you a hug. The birds chirped and the peacefulness of nature really soothed me. My body felt relaxed and I think Natalia felt it too.

Once we found a spot in a more open area, I set down the picnic basket and let go of nat's hand to lay down a blanket. Once I was done, we both kicked off our shoes and settled onto the sleek blanket. I grabbed the picnic basket and placed it in front of us, taking out the food we had prepared.

"This is amazing." Natalia said, signing in content.

I hummed in agreement, unwrapping my sandwich, "It is. Makes me wish we could stay here longer."

Natalia smiled softly at me, kissing me quickly on the lips, "Let's not worry about going back right now. We can come back anytime we want, I'm sure."

I nodded, zoning out on my sandwich before taking a bite.

"We should get a dog." Nat said, a giggle leaving her lips a few seconds later.

I chuckled, my heart fluttering at how adorable and soft she was acting, because I guarantee if you told her she was soft, she would deny it.

"What kind?" I asked, taking another bite of my sandwich.

The ginger shrugged, "I don't know. Any kind I guess. Oh my- I want a disabled dog."

"Okay." I agreed, finishing off my sandwich before reaching for the bottle of wine Shuri secretly handed me with a smirk on her face and mischief in her eyes.

"If it's a boy we're naming him Rufus. And if it's a girl we'll name her... well I can't think of a name right now but you get my point."

I laughed, pouring us both a glass of wine and clinking it together with Natalias. We both took a sip and her sea green eyes were smiling at me over the rim.

Natalia captured my lips when we pulled the glass away from our lips. She tasted sweet, a mix of the savory breakfast we had this morning and the tangy, almost berry bitter, wine.

I hummed into the kiss, loving the stillness of it all as we made out softly in the woods. Natalia pulled apart first, her cheeks rosy from the kiss and from the wine. She bit her lower lip with a look of satisfaction and giddiness etched on her face as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Я люблю тебя (I love you)."

I sucked in a breath, not hearing any birds or forest animals making a noise. Even the creaks the trees would make when they swayed were even silent. My heart thundered against my chest. I thought it might seize and stop working. My mind was blank, lagging like I couldn't figure out what to say to those words. Was I drunk off a few sips of wine? Was it that kiss? Or was it just her?

I would never get tired of hearing it.

The words were delicate as they rolled off her tongue and I had hoped mine were just as delicate when I whispered back the same reply. It was more of a confession really, hoping that whoever was up there would protect Natalia just as fiercely as I protected her. I didn't want to lose her. Not again.

However many hours had passed when we decided it was probably time to head back to New York. Once our stuff was packed and our goodbyes were said, we hopped back on the quinjet and began the journey.

"I need a nap." Nat yawned, her eyes glazed over with exhaustion.

"That sounds nice. I think I'm going to shower first." I said softly, both of us entering the compound, seeing nobody around.

Sam came around the corner a few seconds later, almost startling me.

"Heads up, the government is here." He said, glancing at me.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "why?"

"After what happened.. you know with uh-"

"I'm standing right here." I rolled my eyes.

Sam cleared his throat and looked back to Natalia, "they decided that we need to be controlled. They want us to sign the accords. by signing it we agree that we don't do any superhero work unless they authorize it and give the go. Other than that, were supposed to lay low and be normal."

Other footsteps were soon heard as a tall brunette man in a red tie came out with a few other men behind him.

"Natasha, Revna, nice of you both to finally join us." He smiled, "we need to talk to you both separately."

As soon as he said the words Nat and I were being pulled in different directions. I was taken outside by a woman with long honey brown hair. She wore a plaid pan suit that was ash paired with some red high heels.

"Why can't you just talk to both of us?" I hissed.

The woman smirked, "How was your trip, Revna? How is Wakanda doing? Did they remove the technology from your head? You must be naive if you think you're not a threat anymore."

I clenched my jaw, narrowing my eyes at her as she laughed in astonishment.

"Oh my god, you do! Revna, you have a colorful file. I mean all the missions you've been on, how many people you've killed etc etc. When I look at your file the color that stands out the most to me is red."

"What is your point?" I huffed.

"My point is that I can make it all go away. I can erase your file, I can start up a new image for you. One that's cleaner. One where people won't perceive you as a threat. All you have to do is sign the accords."

"I'm not even apart of tbe team."

"Doesn't matter. You were apart of the killings and seeing as how you're tech free, you shall be treated like them."

"What happens if I sign?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, "My rights get signed away?"

"No. You said yourself you're not part of the team so you won't be called into action when there's a need for you."

I licked my lips, "but you just said I'd be treated like them."

The woman chuckled, looking down briefly before looking back up at me, "Something tells me you want a quiet life. You don't want people to only see the bad parts of you."

The curvy woman sauntered over to me, putting her hand on my bicep, "But if you asked me, I quite like them bad."

Natalia's POV:

"I'm not signing the accords. People are going to die either way. Whether that's on you or it's on us, or it's just on the people. There's always going to be death. I won't sign away my power when my entire life was stripped from me because of who I am." I seethed, the anger boiling inside me.

The governor chuckled, "If anything you would be doing Revna a favor. I'm sure you both want to settle down, make up for the time lost together."

I scoffed, "There's no way Revna is going to sign the accords and have people control her once more."

He smirked, talking his hand out from his pocket and tilting his phone so it was sideways, a video playing of Revna and some other woman. She said something to Revna while placing her hand on her bicep, before leaning in and kissing her.

My jaw clenched tight while my body felt weak and heavy. I wanted to scream, the storm raged on inside of me while I remained stoic on the outside. The governor stuffed his phone back in his pocket and sighed, "Looks like she chose a different option."

a/n: yeah... you're gonna hate me again 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.6K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
76.8K 2.9K 21
When SHIELD agent Y/N helped Captain America readjust to the modern world, she was full of optimism and hope. Then she saw the destruction and devast...
177K 5.2K 68
"Have you ever turned Winter Soldier mode during sexual intercourse?" "No... God, just another thing to worry about." "I wouldn't worry, some chicks...
11K 210 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...