A Chance With A Werewolf

By BeckySmolder

*Book 2 in "A Chance" Duology Series / Sequel to "A Chance With My Crush"* Georgina Donovan is best friends w... More

Hospital Visits
The Mayor's Viewing
High School Carnival
Party at the Swimming Hole
Damon Meets Mason
Picnic for the New Park
The Masquerade Party
Visiting Katherine
Meeting Elijah, The Original
Handing Tyler Over
A Dagger and Ash
The Dinner Party
Girls Night Gone Wrong
Isobel's Surprise Visit
Another Decade Dance
Awakening Elijah
Klaus' Real Curse Revealed
Finally Meeting Klaus
The Sacrifice
The Celebration Party
The End
Update on ME

Torture with Wolfsbane

5.8K 108 2
By BeckySmolder

Chapter Seven

"Wait, wait, wait," Matt told Ty as they both struggled to carry in a very heavy looking table.

"Boys, be careful with that. It's from the 1800s," Carol said, walking over immediately.

"Tyler," Carol scolded.

"Mom, we got it," Ty replied quickly. I chuckled and followed after the boys while they carried it further into the house. The boys soon placed it down and then I grabbed hold of my boyfriend. "Are we done?" I asked him and he scoffed.

"We? You didn't help with anything," Matt piped up and Ty laughed.

"I did, I supervised," I argued and Ty shook his head.

"No you sexually harassed me," Ty said.

"I smacked your butt once," I stated and he shrugged.

"Once was enough," Ty retorted and I pouted.

"Fine, I'll just keep my hands to myself from now on," I sighed and Matt rolled his eyes, walking away.

"I didn't say all that," Ty whispered huskily in my ear. I giggled and grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. Tyler had spent the night at my house last night and he told me everything. He told me Mason was a werewolf and that he could become one too. I knew about Mason already but still I acted shocked. I let him know that I believed him when he said werewolves were real.

Then Ty told me that Mason had the moonstone since Ty was scared off after yesterday's events when Aimee's friend, apparenly named Sarah, fell down the stairs after Ty was trying to take the moonstone back from her. I didn't ask about that. Either way she pretended to unconscious maybe even dead. The point of him telling me that led to him telling me to trigger the werewolf curse was to kill someone.

So from not on I was just going to help him keep his anger in check. That and try not to leave him alone. Whether it's an accident or not, if someone dies at his hands then Ty turns on the next full moon. "I love you," Ty whispered as we pulled away.

"And I love you," I smiled, pecking his lips. He grinned and I cuddled into his chest, letting him hold me. God, this was amazing. No drama. Just happiness with my sexy man. "Tyler! Georgie! Get back to work. No one is paying you two to hug and kiss," Carol told us.

"Mom, please!" Tyler groaned and I giggled, smacking his chest.

"You're not paying us at all Mrs. Lockwood," I winked and she pursed her lips, shaking her head and walking off. Ty squeezed my hips and brought his lips back to mine. "Let's get out of here," he suggested.

"Oh no. We really do need to help. I want this masquerade ball to be amazing," I told him and he sighed, nodding.

"I'll see you there then?" He asked and I nodded. He didn't want to go and I knew that. But I wanted to, I mean I was really looking forward to this so he knew he had to go.

"Of course, I need a date."

"Oh that's the only reason?" He smirked.

"Yup. I could always find anyone else to escort me," I sighed dramatically.

"Nope. I'm taking my girlfriend," Tyler stated and I nodded, pecking him on the lips again.

"Oh and that's another reason. Becuase I want to spend more time with my sexy boyfriend in a tux," I told him and he went to kiss me again but I pulled out his arms.

"Go find Matt and get to work," I told him, running off and going outside to the backyard. I spotted Stefan so I ran over and hugged him tightly. "I was wondering if you were here," Stefan smiled and I nodded.

"Well here I am," I smiled and he nodded.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh my lover? Inside," I smirked and he laughed.

"Yeah, I forgot you both finally said I love you," he teased.

"I wasn't going to say it first so..."I trailed off, shrugging. "Okay, what are we doing?"

"I'm not sure. I'm supposed to be taking things out of these crates and putting them somewhere or something," Stefan said and I laughed. He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing.

"Hey, Stefan," someone greeted and I looked up to see Mason. Fuck that dude.

"Hey, Mason," Stefan replied, faking a smile.

"Bye Mason," I sang and he glared at me. He then continued to carry a box and placed it on a table infront of the one Stefan and I were at. "Wasn't expecting you here," Mason said. "Or anywhere." Asshole!

"Yeah, I had this little accident," Stefan smiled. I looked inside the crate and saw wine glasses. Stefan grabbed a wine glass out of the red crate and placed it infront of him where the others were. Stefan lied! He knew what he was doing. "But, uh, I'm fine now," Stefan assured and I smiled, nodding.

"What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?" Mason asked, walking over to us until he was standing on other side of the table or well bar we were at.

"Oh, she's fine too," Stefan answered. "But from now on, you'll have to do your own dirty work." I nearly laughed but held it in. Instead I high fived Stefan behind the table.

"Not a problem," Mason replied, slowly turning around and walking off. Just then Bonnie was coming over and she bumped into Mason. "Excuse me," Mason said and then continued to walk. Bonnie though looked scared and shocked.

Stefan and I walked around the table and over to Bonnie. "What's the matter?" Stefan asked at the same time I asked, "you okay?"

"When I touched him, I saw something," Bonnie stated.

"What do you mean, like a vision?" Stefan questioned.

"I saw Elena."

"You saw Elena?" I chimed in.

"He was kissing her," she answered and I began gagging. Ew. There's something I never wanted to imagine. Mason and Elena kissing.

"Please don't make me puke Bonnie," I choked.

"No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss..." Stefan trailed off, rubbing my back. I calmed down and looked up at Stefan as realization crossed his features. Yeah of course Elena wouldn't but maybe it wasn't Elena, it was Katherine.

"You didn't see Elena. You saw Katherine," Stefan explained. After that Damon decided to grace us with his presence. Bonnie ran off and that led Stefan, Damon, and I as usual.

"Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" Damon asked as we all walked around.

"We missed it," I sighed.

"He got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense," Stefan added.

"I know, but Mason Lockwood?" Damon spat and I laughed. This was too funny. She went from Damon and Stefan-at the same time, to Mason. Ew. Just ew. Way to drop your standards. Unless...

"Werewolf thing aside, the guy's a surfer," Damon complained and I rolled my eyes.

"She's gotta be using him," I voiced my thoughts, the ones Damon interrupted.

"She has to be," Damon agreed.

"Using him for what?" Stefan asked.

"Mason Lockwood's looking for a moonstone that allegedly can break the full-moon werewolf curse," Damon said. "Maybe Katherine wants it as well."

"Why?" Stefan questioned.

"Well... No idea. That's the beauty of Katherine. She's always up to something."

"So how are we gonna find this moonstone?" Stefan replied. I went to speak but Damon beat me to it.

"Jeremy's getting it from Tyler," Damon answered and I shook my head.

"Why would you involve Jeremy?"

"He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself," Damon defended.

"Wait Stef!" I shouted as he went to walk away. Stefan turned around and looked at me. I took a deep breath before telling them.

"Tyler handed the moonstone over to Mason last night," I confessed. "He was scared about becoming a werewolf and just wanted nothing to do with it."

"Just great," Damon said and I shrugged.

"Sorry," I told him and then we all went our seperate ways. We'd figure this out later. I made my way back to Tyler and Matt as they seemed to be hanging up paper lanterns.

"She's this amazing girl one minute and then this raging jealous freak the next," Matt said, climbing down a ladder.

"You know what I think of Caroline Forbes. She's an insecure, neurotic, bitchy little twit," Ty replied and I smacked him on the back as I reached them.

"Hey," Matt scolded.

"She's one of my best friends too," I retorted.

"But the girl's got heart. She means well. Just gotta take the good with the bad sometimes," Ty added, looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go get an extra extension cord. I'll be right back," Matt said, holding a red lantern in his hand. Ty nodded and then took a few steps with me following along with his movements. "Where'd you run off to?" Ty asked me.

"To go help with other things," I answered vaguely. He scoffed and kissed the top of my head. He sighed and looked down at me, standing infront of me and letting me go. "I just have to be so in love with you to be staying with you," he teased.

"Hey," I pouted.

"I mean you're weird, crazy busy, and make me wildly jealous all the time."

"What? I don't ever try to make you jealous. You just hate that I have male friends," I emphasized. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I just want you all to myself," Ty stated.

"You have me all to yourself....just not all the time."

"Which means it's not good enough."

"You'd get tired of me if I was with you all day, every day."

"No, I wouldn't."

"Yes, you would."

"No-"

"Hey, man," Jeremy greeted.

"Hey," Ty replied, looking at me. "No, I wouldn't," he said and I rolled my eyes, walking off again. He called my name and I simply waved and blew him a kiss. As I went to find anyone else I knew, I got a text. I pulled it out to see it was from Damon. "Let's go. Stefan, you, Bonnie, and I are going to go get answers," it read.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Walking around to the side of the house," he answered.

"On my way," I replied. I then ran off to meet them. I eventually found them, walking around the house, and I ran over to Stefan's side as Damon seemed to be dragging Bonnie with him.

"Okay. Okay. This is as far as I go," Bonnie said.

"What do you want?" Bonnie asked.

"A favor," Damon answered.

"Like that's gonna happen."

"So predicatble. That's why I brought them."

"I know how you feel about helping us out. Since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine we have an opportunity to get an upper hand on them. So just hear us out," Stefan said. He was good at being persuasive. He was so nice unlike Damon. And less demanding.

"Pretty please," Damon added.

"I'm listening," Bonnie said just as Stefan's phone began to ring.

"I have to fill Elena in on what's going on," Stefan informed us.

"Can you play nice, please?" Stefan asked his older brother.

"Yes," Damon answered. Stefan gave him a flat look and then looked at me. I nodded and he nodded back, feeling assured. Stefan that stepped to the side to take the phone call.

"All you have to do is touch Mason again, see if he gave Katherine the moonstone," Damon told Bonnie.

"My visions don't work like that. I don't get to ask questions," Bonnie replied.

"How inconvient," Damon frowned. I smacked his arm and he winked at me, looking amused. For once he needed to just be the nice guy and get Bonnie on our side.

"Although, let's talk about that witchy juju think you do with me...you know, the fun one where my brain busts into flames," Damon nearly growled at the thought of it. "What is that?" Damon finished.

"That's me giving you an aneurism," she answered. "Your blood vessels go pop, but you heal quickly so I do it over and over again."

"Is it vampire-specific?" I asked, smirking at Damon.

"It'd work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability."

"Good. Good, good," Damon mumbled.

"Damon, I'm not gonna help you hurt him."

"Mason Lockwood's a werewolf. Katherine's evil. They're the bad guys. Really? You're gonna play morality police with me right now?" Damon snapped.

"Let me put it to you another way: They're a threat to Elena-" I began, trying to persuade her a bit in a way that wasn't mean or angry.

"So you, witch, are gonna get over yourself and help us," Damon interrupted and I scowled at him. Really? I was going somewhere with that.

"Yeah, he meant that as a question with a 'please' on the end," Stefan piped up, walking back over to us and standing on the other side of me, leaving me between the brothers.

"Absolutely," Damon agreed, staring down at Bonnie. Okay, he was being intimidating. I pushed Damon back and looked at Bonnie. She nodded at me and then we all discussed a plan on how we should do this.

***

I stood next to Damon and Stefan as we watched our scene play out. Bonnie was pretending to struggle with a table that was in the truck we all were supposed to be unloading. She may actually be struggling since she had no help. Mason who was coming out of the house spotted her and like we planned went over to help her. Yeah, Mason to the rescue.

Mason decided to 'give her a hand' and Bonnie stepped back, letting him grab the table. Just as he was beginning to take it out Bonnie started her magic. In a second Mason was groaning and holding his hands to his head. He took a few steps back away from the unloading truck and fell to his knees. "Sorry," Bonnie muttered as Damon, Stefan, and I approached.

Damon kneed Mason in the face and Mason's lights were out. Damon walked away from Mason and went to Mason's truck opening the passenger door. He looked at me and I smiled, climbing inside. Next he opened the back door and Bonnie got in, sighing. Damon held out his hand and Stefan tossed Mason's keys over to Damon. Then the boys rolled Mason into the trunk of his own truck we were stealing. Damon hopped in the truck and started it up while I said bye to Stefan who was leaving.

When we got to Damon's house, Damon and I hopped out and set up. We put a blanket over the carpet not to get it dirty and then a chair for Mason on top of it. His chair right in front of the fire place; how convient. I waited inside while Damon went to get Mason and tell Bonnie to come inside.

Damo came back carring Mason over his shoulder. He walked over to me and placed Mason in the chair. "Are you sure you want to stay for this?" Damon asked and I nodded slowly.

"Here's his bag," Bonnie said, coming inside with a bag she was struggling to carry. "As requested," Bonnie added, placing it in a chair infront of the window to my right.

"Here. Grab that corner," Damon ordered her. Bonnie did was she was told and grabbed one of the sheet. Damon grabbed the one across from her, pulling it out to straighten it. "Why are we doing this?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't wanna stain the carpet," Damon answered.

"I knew you were goann say something like that," Bonnie mumbled. I grabbed a corner myself and pulled at it to spread it over the whole carpet that we needed to cover. "You're judging again," Damon replied as we were finishing up.

"He's not gonna be out much longer," Bonnie informed us. I nodded at her while Damon went through Mason's bag. "Whoa! Looks like this guy's used to being tied up," Damon smirked, pulling out chains.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Bonnie placed her hands on Mason's forehead. Damon simply began tying Mason to the chair. "You guys are looking for a moonstone. I am trying to help you find it," Bonnie answered.

"Oh good. Yeah. Find out if he gave it to Katherine. Find out where she is," Damon piped up. "And find out what they're gonna do with it once they get it."

"It's somewhere small. Dark," Bonnie listed. I stared at her as she had her eyes closed and was concentrating on what she was doing. "There's water," Bonnie mentioned.

"Like a sewer?" I asked.

"No. Like a well?" She said in confusion. A well?

"That can't be right. Yeah. It's a well," Bonnie confirmed.

"Why would it be in a well?" Damon asked.

"I told you, I only get what I get," Bonnie told Damon with a bit of an attitude. Then suddenly she gasped and I looked to see Mason's hand holding her wrist. Damon was quick to remove his grasp from her arm, "No," Damon grunted.

"That's it. That's all I got," Bonnie said, stepping away from Mason. Then she began to walk off to leave.

"Hey, Judgey," Damon called. "Thank you." Then Bonnie left. After she was gone Damon focused on Mason.

"Come on. Wake up, wolf boy," Damon taunted before punching in the face. Mason groaned and slowly turned to face Damon.

I then turned away as my phone vibrated. "Your boyfriend is asking about his favorite uncle," the message from Stefan read.

"Shit. What did you tell him?" I asked.

"That he took off and didn't know when he'd be back. Did you find the moonstone?"

"Not yet. Check the old Lockwood, look in the well," I told him.

"Got it," he replied. I turned back to Damon to see him holding a stick thing in the fire. "Ooh. Someone's feisty," Damon teased. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Damon infront of the fireplace while Mason squirmed in his seat.

Suddenly there was a loud thud because Mason's chair fell over. Damon got up and walked over with a pissed expression. "What?!" Mason yelled. Damon didn't reply yet he simply pressed the hot end of the stick to Mason's chest. Ow! Mason cried in pain and I turned to watch the fire.

"You can hurt. Good to know. I was afraid you were gonna be some Beastmaster with no affinity for pain," Damon commented and I chuckled. I knew I shouldn't be laughing at all right now but Damon was funny a lot of the time. I couldn't resist. Beastmaster? Seriously. Who comes up with that stuff? Well, Damon obviously.

Damon leaned down and pulled at Mason's shirt to see the burn. I still didn't move from my spot. "Oh, but you heal quickly. Not good," Damon said with dissapoinment. He's evil, I know.

"Guess you'll just have to keep applying pain," I shrugged and Damon winked at me. Damon in a small movement had Mason's chair sitting back up and Mason began panting. I rolled my eyes at him while Damon came right back to me, putting his stick back in the fire. "So Katherine," Damon began looking at our prisoner.

"How do you know here? What's she up to?" Damon interrogated. Mason spit on the floor and I gasped in disgust. Ew! Come on dude. "I have all day," Damon told him, stalking towards Mason. Damon shoved the stick right into Mason's stomach. I winced that time while Mason groaned in pain.

"When did you two meet? She seduce you and tell you she loved you. You're supernatural so she can't compel you. I'm sure she used her other charms. Katherine's good that way," Damon said, back at the fireplace. I looked over when I saw movement and I saw Jeremy coming inside with a box.

"Thought I told you to leave," Damon said to Jeremy, nodding at me. I shook my head, how was I supposed to get rid of Jeremy? Damon sighed and looked back at Elena's little brother.

"I found something in, uh, Ric's box of stuff," Jeremy informed Damon. He looked nervous and slightly scared. Aw, poor Jer.

"Ooh. What is it?" Damon asked, handing me his stick so I held it in the fire.

"Um, I did a search on my phone. It's a plant. Aconitum vulparia," Jeremy began. "Grows in the, uh, mountainous areas of the northern hemisphere. Commonly known as aconite, blue rocket-"

"And wolfsbane," I interrupted, bored already. Damon raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged, looking over at Mason who was putting up a fight against his chains once again.

"What else did you read?" Damon asked.

"Well, every source says something different," Jeremy answered. "One myth says it causes lycanthropy, which sounds bogus. Another one says that it protects people. And another one says, well, it's toxic."

Mason groaned and dropped his head down. "I'm guessing toxic," I said in monotone. I was bored. This wasn't fun. Mason wasn't talking. My subconscious was, trying to tell me I was hurting my boyfriend, the boy I was absolutely head over heels in love with. I didn't want to hurt Tyler ever, in any way and I knew this would if he knew. But he couldn't. I could never tell him about this.

Damon took the wolfsbane and walked over to Mason, holding it infront of Mason's face. Then the questionaire began, "what's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?" No answer was given so Damon pressed the plant to Mason's upper cheek and dragged it down. I gagged as I heard his skin sizzle. Gross.

Mason let out a yell and I watched Jeremy look away. "Why is she here?" Damon asked, pulling the wolfsbane away.

"She's here with me," Mason finally spoke. "Why do you ask? You jealous."

"How rude of me. You know, heh, heh, I just realized I didn't offer you anything to eat," Damon smirked, shoving the wolfsbane in Mason's mouth. I laughed at Damon's joke and shook my head, dropping the stick that was beginning to get hot, all the way up the other end where I was holding it at. "Yummy," I smirked while Mason made noises in his struggle.

Damon let go and the wolfsbane was all over Mason's mouth. Okay, he might need a bib. God, I'm so heartless. But I hated this guy. I mean hated! Mason began coughing and spitting it up. Ew. "What do you want with the moonstone?" Damon asked.

"Screw you," Mason spat.

I micked a buxxer, loudly, I might add. "Wrong answer," I sang.

"If he was gonna say anything, he wouldn've already," Jeremy interfered. Damon and I shared that look again. He for some reason wanted me to handle Jeremy. Uh no. Not my problem. Damon's the one who let him get involved in the first place like an idiot. "Taking your eyes now," Damon said, ignoring Jeremy and reaching towards Mason, standing right infront of him, holding the wolfsbane in his face.

"The well!" Mason exclaimed. "You can find it there." I looked at him rolling my eyes. I looked at Jeremy who was looking away purposely with his arms folded before I turned back to Mason, beating Damon to it, saying, "We know where it is. We wanna know what it does and why you want it."

"I'm getting it for Katherine," Mason stated.

"Why?" Damon questioned.

"She's gonna use it to lift the curse."

"Of the moon?" Damon asked in disbelief. "Why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning when they want?"

"So I wouldn't have to turn."

"Why?" I asked, this all sounded ridiculous. Katherine had a different motive. I knew she did.

"Because she loves me," Mason stated, looking Damon right in the eyes. I scoffed at his answer and shook my head. Oh he was screwed now. Shouldn't have said that to 'Mr. I obssessed over her all 145 years of my vampire life.'

Damon began chuckling and I smiled. He's such an ass. "No. Now I get it. You're just stupid," Damon said and I let out a small giggle. Okay that was funny. Damon was a bit bitter right now maybe a tiny bit jealous but we both knew there was no way she loved him.

"Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron," Damon sneered.

"I'm done talking," Mason said, looking pained and hurt. I felt bad for a tiny second before gulping and taking a deep breath. No backing out. This guy choked me, knocked me out, threatened to tell me boyfriend things about vampires, got my best friends nearly killed, choked another one of my friends-Elena, and threatened to tell my friend's vampire hunting mother she was a vampire-Caroline.

Plus he's been playing Tyler this whole time. He wasn't in town for family. He was back for the moonstone and now that his brother was dead he had more of a chance to get it since he didn't have to ask for it. He's a user.

"Yes, you are," Damon agreed, handing Jeremy the wolfsbane. From Damon's tone I knew things were about to get worse. "Time to take a walk, Jeremy," I suggested.

"I'm staying," Jeremy said in a hushed tone. He was scared.

"No. You should go," Damon nearly growled out. He was pissed.

"I'm staying, Damon. He's had enough."

"Just help Tyler," Mason begged Jeremy. "Don't let this happen to him."

"Damon..." Jeremy trailed off and in a second Damon had Jeremy pinned to a seat with his hand around Jeremy's neck. "Damon!" I scolded.

"You to be part of this? Here it is: Kill or be killed. The guy's a werewolf. He'd kill me the first chance he got. So you suck it up or leave," Damon told Jeremy.

"Let him go," I ordered and Damon complied. Jeremy began coughing and Damon walked over to Mason slowly. "He wants me to kill him, anyway," Damon shrugged. "Don't you Mason? It really is a curse, isn't it?"

Jeremy angrily stood up and left. I sighed and looked at Damon as he spoke. "You know, I look at you, and I see myself," he began. What?

"A less dashing, less intelligent version," Damon continued.

"I love her," Mason. Oh, they meant Katherine. Okay. That makes more sense.

"Oh, I know," Damon said. "I've been where you are. But Katherine will only rip your heart out. Let me do it for her." Damon shoved his hand in Mason's chest and I clenched my jaw, trying not to freak out. I saw Damon kill people before. No big deal.

Mason groaned and then looked at me. "Break up with Tyler," he mumbled.

"What? No. Damon wait," I said.

"I don't want him involved with this and that means not involved with you. You aren't worthy of him. Do you think he'd want you know you watched and let me die?" He asked. I looked down, frowning and then suddenly Mason was gasping. I looked over to see his head down and I knew Damon finished it.

"That was enough of that. Don't go feeling guilty. I killed him and I tortured him," Damon told me.

"But I watched and I let you. I practically helped," I said.

"You didn't even touch him," Damon retorted.

"You think Tyler's going to care? He'll never forgive me for having any part in this."

"You don't have any part!"

"I do Damon! Don't defend me. I'm just as responsible."

"Georgie," Damon began and I shook my head, stopping him. I walked out of the room and went to Damon's bedroom. I laid on his bed and cried a bit and thought about what Mason said. Maybe I needed to let Tyler go but I couldn't. I just couldn't let him go. I loved him. I love him. So damn much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 3K 25
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 Cordelia 'Cori' Forbes is more reserved than that of her sister, Caro...
330K 12K 36
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
518K 5.5K 42
A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction Series. Elena Gilbert dated Damon Salvatore, a centuries old vampire for a year until he broke her heart. But now he's...
25.3K 485 35
"Nothing's wrong with me, I just haven't had a thousand years to get angry at the world, I'm upset she hurt me, yes, but I don't want her to suffer b...