๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž...

By ksvandross

you'll love it here ๐Ÿ˜— More

Since we inside
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
diecisรฉis
diecisรฉte
dieciocho
diecineuve
vinete
veintiuno
vein
ion know the spanish word for 23 :(
im done with spanish titles โ€ข_โ€ข
it aint a update๐Ÿ˜ฉ
26
so um
PSA โ€ผ๏ธ

25.

3.1K 95 50
By ksvandross

Amir
North philly.
monday 1:23pm

Stepping out the shower I wiped the mirror looking at my reflection.

After looking at myself I walked out the bathroom into my room wrapping my towel around my waist whistling.

Throwing myself across my bed I leaned over grabbing my phone and a baggy of percs off my night stand I rolled over and sat up straight up on the edge of my bed.

Pouring three into my hand I swallowed them dry before grabbing my phone and walking to my closet.

Pulling out a pair of all black amiri jeans I doubled my lips looking over the shoes I had before deciding on my all white forces.

Walking back out I threw the jeans across my bed with my phone and sat my shoes on the floor before going to my dresser and pulling out an all white shirt and some socks.

Humming to myself I walked into my bathroom grabbing my deodorant I applied some before grabbing my toothbrush.

Authors note: (This taking too long, let's get into it ..)

Looking at my reflection in the mirror I nodded my head in approval putting on two tennis chains and grabbed my phone leaving out my room and downstairs.

"Amir baby, can you stop by the store and grab me some melatonin?" My grandmother called out as I reached the door.

"Yea, I'll be back sometime before yo bed time okay ?" I called back waiting for her reply.

"Alright, you be safe." She replied making me walk out the house.

My phone dinged twice making me look down at the paragraph mariyah typed me.

I replied 'k' before hitting the locks on my key remote and getting in my car.

"Should I smo- nah I should get sum to eat- nah I'ma smoke." I said talking to my self.

Opening the arm rest I pulled out a zip and a pack of dutches.

"You're mad, I'm gay stay mad he's mad she's mad haha don't care stay mad-" I covered my mouth snickering.

"I got too much free time." I said after I finished putting the weed and dutch pack back.

Hearing my phone ding again i looked down at the unknown number making me scrunch my face up.

(773) 528-2990

Um hey boy.

who dis..

da catta you wanted to kick outta yo party so bad.

mm , daiquan? I put my shit in yo phone like 3-4 days ago.

well , I just don't be texting people that fast.

yea yea, you smoke?

1 attachment location:

not you fast wit it,

I mean, I kinda already knew what you was hitting at, but no ion smoke shorty.

bye I'm coming 😘
Read at 1:44pm

--

Pulling up to a story home I parked my car along the side getting out.

Walking up the steps I banged on the door and stood back.

"Who the fuc-" I heard as the door slung open, "oh." Daiquan said backing away and letting me in.

"Yea oh." I bucked at him looking around.

"If you steal.. make sure it isn't valuable you heathen." He said walking off.

how you-

"I don't steal." I replied back following him.

"Mm I don't care, I got sumn to ask you." He said sitting on the couch in his living room.

"If I don't like it..can I shoot you?"

"Bitch play with yourself not me, anyways how you gay and fuck with mariyah- you don't even give bi." He stressed.

"Bitch cause i am bi, ion even fuck with her like that-" I got cut off feeling my lips sting.

"My cousin aint no damn rag doll, can't be using her to hide your inner fag." he said snaking his neck.

"One thing for sure is ima do what the fuck i want and two things for certain you gone keep yo hands off me bitch." I said but paused, " I think i worded that one thing for sure thing right."

"A fucking clown." he replied laughing.

"Mariyah like i-" i paused again and touched my lip.

"What I tell you? she's not like these other bitches please stop." he rolled his eyes.

"Any fuckin ways , before i kill a bitch today." I said pulling the pre-rolled blunt from behind my ear and patted my pockets for my lighter.

Pulling the lighter from my back pocket I placed the blunt to my lips feeling daiquan eyes on me making me glance over and chuckle.

"Stop staring at me." I mumbled lighting the blunt taking a drag from it.

Hearing a camera go off I looked over at daiquan again seeing him type away, "posting yo hat on my cf so my bitches can be nosey- ian telling that bitch alex nothing tho." He mumbled.

"thats ghetto.." I trailed off, "ion care tho show me off sidebae." I laughed taking a few more tokes.

"calling me yo sidebae is ghetto, and ion even know you. you could be some bi polar bitch thats addicted to some type of drug and go to the streets for their problems a typical boy." He said

"The fact that you right- bye ion like dat."

"let me remove myself from this toxic situation before it even starts." he said standing up.

"Gone head and hit yo toxic ass to the door." He pointed making me smack my lips

"Bitch ima sit right here." I said ashing the remaining blunt on the bottom of my lighter and dusted my pants sliding them both in my pocket.

"Besides im not even toxic, it be yall." I spoke again shrugging.

" You dirty hoe. I just cleaned my floors." He said pushing my shoulders making me grip his wrist.

"I done told you bout yo hands." I said staring at him with low eyes.

"Don't look at me like dat, might do sumn strange fa a piece of dick." He said pulling away from me and plopping back down in the seat next to me.

I watched as he picked up his phone making me snatch it, " I had enough with you bitches snatching my phone." He said but I ignored it and tossed it on the opposite couch.

"Shh." I said grabbing his neck pulling him closer.

"Yo mouth clean?" he jerked his head back making me laugh.

"Stop playing." I said pulling him close again pecking his lips then deepening it.

Authors note: (yall ever watch that movie moonlight on netflix? this is what this la scene reminds me of minus the ghettoness)

Hearing his phone ding a few times he ignored it as i added my tongue tussling with his.

After a few minutes the front door opened  making me pull away from the kiss.

"Daiquan I just know you saw my texts- and why the door ain't locked?" Mariyah said walking around the corner leading to the arch way of the living room.

Bucking her eyes she stared at me from Daiquan back to me, "Um.."

"See i can-"

"It aint what it look like, I was over here with Kameron but she ran to the store real fast." I said talking over Daiquan.

"Daiquan what was you rey say?" Mariyah said ignoring me.

"Basically what he just told you." He shrugged going with my lie.

"Call Kameron cause I just refused to believe that shit- and and and its REALLY taking everything in me to not go out to the car and get my gun and pistol whip both you bitches with it." Mariyah said stuttering outta anger.

"Man you doing too-" I started but stop as she got closer to where me and Daiquan was seated.

"I dare you to say im doing too much, call her or i will." She said standing directly in front of me.

Pulling out my phone I thanked god I had my brightness down and turned my airplane mode on going to my messages and calling her from there.

"You have reached the voice mailbox of 2-1-5-" the robot lady started but I hung up.

"K." Mariyah said pulling her phone from her back pocket and started calling Kameron off instagram.

"Girl who is-"

"Was you with Amir at all today?" Mariyah asked cutting Kameron off.

"See first of all bitc- Gir- WHOEVER the fuck you is, dont cut me off. and no ian see Amir since his kickback." Kameron said.

"All i needed to hear." Mariyah said hanging up and threw her phone at my face catching me in the lip making me stand up and push her back.

"Now Daiquan get yo cousin." I said licking over my lips as I eyed Mariyah.

"Bitch he ain't gotta get shit, I got sumn for the both of you bitches on my dead ass granny." She said storming off.

"Baby aint got shit for me." making Mariyah stop in her tracks.

"OH you'll see bitch." she said putting emphasis on 'oh'

"Mariyah gone head for i drag you up out my shit." Daiquan said laughing.

"Ima just let my daddy handle it."

"Fuck ice." Daiquan said laughing again, "This aint got shit to do with him, you cant get mad cause you attracted to a faggot."

"Ice who?" I said speaking up, "Cause if we talking bout that blood nigga, i been wanting his head so send him my way." I shrugged.

"All yall bitches gone die, and yes its over a gay nigga dick."

"weird.. Get out please for i let you out myself." Daiquan pointed in the direction of the front door.

"Yo team better shoot back miri pooh." Mariyah blew a kiss at me before walking out.

"Yall bitches done did it, Look at my damn lip." I said looking in my phone camera.

"Anyway, you can let yo self out. That shit just pissed me off." He said shooing me away.

"Ima get up witchu, only leaving cause i gotta lip to tend to." I said walking to the arch way.

"...."

"and you got my number dont be sced to use it again." I turned around and wink.

"Boy fuck you."

"We almost did that." I replied back as he flicked me off.

Authors note: Laugh out loud.. what yall up to *flicks wrist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹
311K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
127K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”
544K 17.7K 27
"๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ 2021