LOVE STORY - From Fighting Ev...

由 Jenisundar

This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track... 更多

Birthday...
Game starts...
Album Launch...
Jealousy hubby...
Guilt kills..
Abhi's attempts
Adamant couple...
Back to Mehra mansion
Dussera...
In love..
Marriage..
Accident
without you..
International contract
Dinner..
Our Pragya
Abhigya's day out
Diwali..
Abhi's wife
Kingliya....
True Love story has no ending...

Intro

6.2K 142 20
由 Jenisundar

Friends this TS came in my mind when i watched old episodes of kumkum bhagya...hope you all like this...I am starting this story from episode 76...

In this story.....

Abhi accusing pragya is not her dream....

Purab went out to drop one of his friends...

Bulbul went home early as she felt heartbroken seeing purab's engagement with Aliya...

            ***********

After abhigya's dance....

*****

Pragya comes to her family. Her cousin praises her dance skills. Sarla asks why he takes her for dance every now and then when she can’t dance. Pragya says it’s just so he can teach her. She sees Abhi drinking in anger and gets worried. Daadi calls Sarla, all go there. Abhi comes to Pragya and asks she’s having fun, right? She beat him, she made him fall in front of everyone, she insulted him. Now watch what he does with her family. He takes Tanu with him to Sarla and tells her that he doesn’t love Pragya. Everyone is shocked. Abhi continues, love is too far, he can’t even see her face. He gets angry when he sees her face. He loves Tanu only. He’s tired of her, she has made his life hell. She looks innocent, but she’s very smart. Sarla tells him if this is a joke, then this is very bad. He married her. Abhi says, married? He brings Pragya there and says no one would marry her. He continues insulting Pragya, and says she has betrayed so many people. Sarala and Daadi ask Pragya to say something. Why is she quiet? Abhi interrupts and says what she will say? I will tell you the truth. She is the one who trapped Purab for money, but then left him when she got Abhi’s rishta. She doesn’t love anyone, she only loves money. Person like her doesn’t deserve to be in this house. Tanu gets happy seeing all these. Daadi tells Pragya to say something. She knows this is not true, but she wants to hear it from her. Pragya just stands there in shock. Sarla asks why is she taking all this insult? Abhi says insult? I am not insulting her. Ask her why all her rishtas got rejected. Why she didn’t get married in a simple house. More than me, she has betrayed you. You should throw her out from your house too. He asks Pragya to say something or she has nothing to say? Sarla holds pragya's hands and asks her to say something. Pragya looks at Sarla with guilt.

*******
Ro.da: why are you not saying anything pragya

Sa: how will see speak if mistake is with her...

Pragya whispers,"maa"

Sarala slaps her ...

Pragya holds her burning cheek with her hand and looks at Sarala in shock

Sarala furiously says

Sa: so..these many years you are the cause for our miseries but I being a fool blamed my bulbul....I gave you everything then why did you go behind money...is money more important to you than your self respect....did you forget all the morals I thought you....you spoiled purab and abhi's lives too..

Pragya wanted to shout at her mother and scream  that all these are not true...but her heart felt heavy as even her own mother didn't trust her...she felt suffocated to stand there...

She wanted to slap abhi for spoiling her life but she is helpless...she can't reveal the truth ,then surely he will spoil bulbul's life too...

Her heart ached hearing her mother's words...,words can even kill us if it comes from the person we love...

Dadi furiously shouts," get out"

Pragya just looked at her with hurt and tear filled eyes..

Ta: now what drama you are going to create...

Abhi caught her hand and drags her and pushes her out of the house...

Ab: now to whom you are going? Any old boyfriend or new one...

Pragya just kept on staring at the floor...she looked like she lost her life' s breathe...

Ab:now every relation between us is over so kabi waapas math aa..

Pragya walks away .....

Abhi sees her walking away with a pale face....

Abhi's pov;
  Abhi don't feel sorry for her...she deserves this...

Pragya walks aimlessly on the road..

Pragya's pov;
     Now what should I do?...I have no one now...now I am an orphan...where will I go...

She cries hard reminiscing the day's events....

Here purab comes and sees dadi crying...

Pu: what happened dadi...why are you crying

Da: I am sorry Purab...I scolded you for cheating Aliya...I never know that pragya is the one who trapped you..

Purab was utterly confused hearing her

Dasi tells the things happened before few minutes..

Purab furiously shouts

Pu: what have you done dadi

Saying he rushed out to search pragya...

After sometime he came in with a pale face..

Aliya rushed to him

Al: oh god Purab....why can't you see her true face... even now you are running behind her....I swear now she must have went to some other man...she is a characterless wom....

Before she could complete the word , purab slapped her...

Abhi caught purab's collar and shouts," purab... for her you slapped my sister...is your love greater than our friendship?"

Purab slowly whispered," Di... pragya Di"

Abhi left his collar in shock ..

Ab: Di? What are you blabbering purab?

Pu: she is like my sister .....

Ab: don't lie purab...she herself accepted that she loves you...

Pu: then what will she do?

Ab: kyaa

Pu: you scared her to that extent so that she lied like that...

Abhi and others are stunned...

Purab then explained how he met bulbul and their break up and everything...

Pu: to save bulbul from you both,she lied...she kept quiet and listened all your accusations only for bulbul....even today....

Abhi fell on his knees....others are shocked to hear purab...

Pu: you said you love Tanu ,then why did you marry her....just to help Aliya right...when you can do fake marriage for your sister sake then why can't she?

Abhi pulls purab and says," come we will search her"

But purab didn't move...

Ab: purab...she will be some where near...

Pu: May be she went very far away from us

Ab: shut up purab....she is a strong lady...

Pu: but you killed her today abhi...

Abhi furious on himself screams," pragyaaa"...

Tanu goes near him and about to touch him

Ab: go away Tanu

Ta: what

Ab: get out

Ta: we love each other abhi

Ab: no....no Tanu...I am pragya's husband..I will be loyal to her from now on...

Ta: abhi ....you are leaving me for that characterle...

Abhi slaps her....

Pur: you are the characterless one here....first you are behind abhi's money,then you rejected him for your money,then again you came to him for your selfishness....

Ta: you...

Ab: go from here before I call the security....

Tanu leaves furiously....

Sarala cries by hugging rockstar dadi....

Abhi goes to her and promises to bring pragya back and live with her happily...

Abhi and purab went to search for pragya....but returned without her...

Ab: purab call the cops

Pu: but abhi ....your reputation

Ab: nothing is greater than pragya

Al: but Bhai even Bhabhi will not like this...

Abhi dropped that idea as pragya doesn't like that...

They searched for pragya everywhere but couldn't find her...

****************

After six months....

**************

Vin:

Owns an event management company...jovial and friendly type....

Shiny:

Works as RJ...vin's girlfriend....

*************

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story, please do vote and comment your views...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

11.5K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...
23.9K 1.8K 26
This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives..
128K 5.7K 39
This story is based on the actual kumkum bhagya track...the MMS scandal...
35.4K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...