Future Pilot

By wittyu

How to become a Pilot? Cover photo is not mine. Credits to the real owner. More

• • •
• • •
PILOT
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
OPTIONAL
PREFFERED PATHWAY
LICENSED STUDENT PILOT
LICENSED PRIVATE PILOT
LICENSED COMMERCIAL PILOT
AIRLINE PILOT
CAREER
SALARY
STEPS
MUST REMEMBER
• • •
• • •
! ! !

TIPS

116 4 1
By wittyu

● Your aptitude and attitude will determine your career altitude.

ー Becoming a pilot is more than having flying skills. You don't even need to be a math genius or a rocket scientist to succeed in this profession.

ー Flight Operations, shares three basic traits that every aspiring aviator should have:

Passion – Instead of letting the high salary become your primary motivation, join this profession with a service-oriented mindset.

Hard work – The road to becoming an airline pilot is long and bumpy.

Discipline – A disciplined pilot is one who knows how to apply what he's learned so far and use common sense when needed

● Continuous learning will save your life–and your passengers'.

● Learn to fly with an instructor before trying flight simulator games, not the other way around.

ー It may take you several months to become a Private Pilot. If you want to be a Commercial Pilot, it will take you 3-4 years. To get the highest pilot license and become an Airline Transport Pilot, you'll have to study and fly for a total of 5-6 years.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 786 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
145K 15.4K 77
මට ඕනේ හැමදාම... නුඹෙ තුරුලටම වී ඉන්න... 🌹 TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.1...
8.5K 2.2K 100
Just poems, random poems that I felt like I decided writing... Not all of them are going to be about pain... some of them might be short, some of the...
55.8K 2.3K 22
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...