Stay

Autorstwa kaitha14

Ali's just a 16 year old girl with ALOT of problems in her life. She's got parents who don't care about her a... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chanel's Story(You don't have to read this)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:Final Chapter
Description of next book
Happy Easter!!

Chapter 22

66 0 0
Autorstwa kaitha14

<Matt's pov>
"Sir I'm sorry." The nurse says.
"But why tomorrow?" I'm currently in an argument with the nurse.
"She's been in a coma for a month. If she doesn't wake up by tomorrow she'll be pronounced braindead,and by law we have to pull the plug."
"You people are dumb!" Then I march into Ali's room. I stop when I hear Hayes.
"I'm sorry Ali,I'm very messed up right now. I can't lose my best friend. I hope you pull through,"he sits in silence for a few seconds,"Oh! Julia said yes. I finally am dating her. Don't tell Matt I said this but,he really likes you. Please,please,please wake up. I honestly want to see #Mali happen. Ok well bye for now."
I go in and sit next to Ali. My hand on hers,just randomly talking. I feel something,like she moved. I look to her face,and see her eyes flutter open.
"Ali!" I almost scream.
"Where am I? Who are you?"
~
~
~
Boom! Ok so I have baton tomorrow so BYE! Comment whatcha think about the story😏
-Kaitlin💘

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
1.4K 46 21
in which a girl moves to los angeles for the summer and meets a boy that might change her life for better or for worse.
104K 2.1K 35
Parker wasn't your average 17 year old girl. She was broken, beaten, bullied, hurt, lost... She was coming to her last straw. She can only take so mu...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...