BLINDFOLDS | P.JM โจฏ Reader

By Jamlesskooks

"There's nowhere I'd rather be than in bed with you." ยฉ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ l*Contains some mature conten... More

ร— Dark Fantasy ร—
chapter 2 I Out of reach
chapter 3 I Impulsive

chapter 1 I Erotic

1.6K 70 20
By Jamlesskooks

After playing in his phone for several hours, Jimin finally was dozing off. Taking a yawn full of sleep he finally decided to turn off his phone and the lamp that was standing straight on the nightstand beside his bed, he left it open.

He lay down on his bed and shut down his eyes. Just as he started to get warm inside the blanket, a little knock could be heard on the door.
At first he just ignored it, thinking it was Mihan, just messing around with him.

"Jiminie..." His eyes shot opened as he heard the soft feminine voice from the opposite side of his bedroom door. He then heard the creaking sound of the door opening and a girl appeared in his sight. She came inside and closed the door behind her.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" He let out as a whisper at the midnight arrival plan of the girl, he wasn't able to understand.

She just came forward and climbed up the bed, pulled the blanket off and lay down beside him, snuggling in his body and circles her arms around his waist. Jimin laid there wasn't able to move, nearly frozen.

This side of Y/N was so rare, almost non identical. Jimin's mind was flooding with so many thoughts. He has dreamed so many times to be in this state with you but now that it was happening in reality, his blood was humming in his veins. His body started to sweat uncontrollably as a lump formed in his throat, making it impossible for him to utter a word.

'JIMIN'S P.O.V'

"...Y/N...what are you do-doing?" I stuttered at the last words as her glowing eyes met mine showing a curiousity that I wasn't able to understand. "I couldn't sleep on my bed." She whispered in a delicate voice, now wandering her hand on my torso.

'Oh yeah? So you thought perverting me at this time is the best thing to make you fall asleep?' I thought, being a coward to say it out loud.

I have already imagined this situation so many times. But I have to admit that the reality really hits different.

"Jimin, what do you think of me?" I exhaled heavily as her hand stopped on my chest, but sliding down slowly.
"What does that mean to be?" I held her hand tightly in mine, which was now slightly going down to my lower abdomen, the area everyone is forbidden to touch but me.

I started to get weird feelings at this point. If she suddenly start being extremely explicit and touchy then there's a big chance I'm going to freak out, especially when it's the last thing I would abnormally expect from her.
I have always seen her actions innocent and shy around everyone but this bold behavior of her is surely going to change my perspectives.

I cleared my throat and tried to change the subject, "Y/N, you have school tomorrow, remember? And what if Mihan comes in? Your brother, seeing us on the same bed, will not be healthy for my body, you know what I mea-"

She startled me with her lips landing on my jawline that I was never in my fucking life expecting. "Oh" a whiny but lustful sound runs from my lips as her action provoked a sudden excitement in my body.

"Do you like it?" She asked in a voice which would be impossible to hear if this room wasn't dead silent. What's wrong with me? Why can't I stop her?

Her fingers were now climbing down from my face to jawline and stopped at my Adam's apple, slightly rubbing it with her finger tips, giving me a heart attack already. Only if she knew, how powerful this touch can be to arouse a man.

I closed my eyes as her touch was giving me a weird chills yet the ones
I would be dying to get from her. Soon I felt that featherly delicious touch replaced with a heavy weight down on my crotch.

I opened my eyes just to spot the feminine figure straddling me and sitting on my crotch, giving me a hard-time already.

"oh my god.. baby.. " A pleasured whimper left my soul as she moved forth to lean forward towards me. I felt myself getting rubbed against her causing an overwhelming emotion inside of me as it forced me to grip the sheets. I don't care, I'm liking this. I don't care what might happen tonight.

But still this, at this point, she didn't stop but leaned forward and placed a kiss on my Adam's apple, slightly taking it between her lips and licking my skin there which I didn't feel coming. "uhh..." A clear loud groan left my lips as I felt the side effects of her tounge doing wonders on my skin. I quickly covered my mouth with my left hand and took a look on the door. I just hope no one heard me.

An other kiss landed on jawline as I closed my eyes and held her waist, drowning into the pleasure again.
The girl sitting above me was someone I never expected to be this bold as all she used to do was to get shy whenever I or any other boy was around her. But this sight will definitely change my perspectives towards this supposed to be shy girl who isn't shy at all.

I gulped down hard when my eyes went up to her body as she leaned down on my body putting her both hands on my chest and her chin on her hands, I could feel her soft cuves pressed against my hard chest. My mouth when dry and eyes slightly wide and when I felt her soft curves, her cleavage against my chest, her belly against mine, her sensitive area against my crotch as she was now giving me an unbearable time making it hard for me to breathe properly.

"I- why are you doing this, Y/N?" I swallowed down the non-existent saliva but couldn't speak up without gulping after each word. She didn't emit any sound at my question but moved forward on me and pecked my neck. "Don't you always dream about this in a wet manner? Where I am all submissive to you? Where you do anything you want with me?"
I couldn't believe what she was saying. With that innocent face, a blue and a purple coloured eyes, a
girly yet cute voice but talking about really dirty things. This bring an unexpected pleasure in my veins as her dirty talks and the pressure she was exerting on my crotch really turned me on to the level I felt like hitting my climax already.

She connected her luscious lips with my now bare chest as my shirt wasn't in contact with my body anymore. I don't remember taking it off though.
She climbed down on my legs as her
breast brushed against my hardness in a subtle manner. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as a sexual sound escaped my lips. "Aahh..Y/N.." This little touch brought a kind of stimulation to me that I nearly orgasm. The heat I was feeling down there was so pleasurable that I wanted to ask her to do it again but couldn't bring myself to say it right on her face without being embarrassed. I opened my eyes as I didn't felt any movement after that but as I looked at her the sight in front left me breathless. Her gaze straight penetrating me and I could feel my own stare intensifies.

I stare back at her with the same amount of lust or even higher, now when I am sexually excited my eyes penetrated her round curves, her bedroom eyes.

Her lips landed on my lower abdomen, provoking me to hyperventilate, sweating by the sexual tension already. I whimpered and she looked at me again. "Do you like it?" I didn't hesitated anymore and nodded my head desperately, wanting her to continue with the kissing so bad.

She leaned in again as her cleavage now in direct contact with my visible bulge. "Do you want more? Do you want me to give it to you?" By this question I couldn't be anymore excited as it was exactly what I wanted to hear. "Y-yeah baby... I do."
I couldn't help but let out every breath with a moan as she leaned more down, my erection rubbed against her cleavage.

Even after my confession to her offer, she didn't moved an inch made me feel frustrated. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me. She landed on my bare chest as I wrapped my hands around her immediately and rained kisses across the exposed portion her shoulder, tangling my hand in her hairs. I moved my other hand down on her waist to change our position and be on top, a hard thing landed on my face-
.
.
"Ya! Wake up, you nasty!"

My eyes shot open in such a fast way that my vision got blurry. A figure was standing right in front of me. I realized who it was when my vision cleared out slowly. "Taehyung...?" I let out in a hoarse voice after I woke up from my sleep... wait....sleep? I looked on top of me just to find no one but a pillow. I turned towards the man standing before me in his school uniform, "I was sleeping?"

"No, you were masturbating."

Furiously, I took the pillow and hit him with it after hearing the words he barked on me. He catched the pillow with ease but couldn't shut his filthy mouth. "What!? I saw you were touching yourself in your sleep, dirty human." I got embarrassed but still managed to glared at him and defend myself. "I didn't do such disgusting thing!" I barked back and him taking out his phone out of the pocket of his pocket as he hold it up in the air.

"You don't want me to show your kinks, do you?" He laughed wildely as my senses got alert. I jumped off the bed to get his phone but he lifted it higher taking advantage of my height.
"Give it here, you pervert!" I shouted still trying to get a hold of his phone but he lifted it even higher. I watch him gasping sarcastically but the nasty smirk never leaving him. "Oh yeah? You do the dirty things but call me pervert?" This filthy freak dared to spit out. I felt myself heating, my blood boiling as I started to get angry. But still tried to calm myself remembering how much problems were created the last time I raged out.

"What if I show this to Mihyan? Or even better, Y/N? She deserves to know how much she pleasured you in your dreams." After hearing this, I took my hand off him. This git is a freak and he can do anything. I can't risk it. I calmed myself down and sat on the bed, wearing a smile, probably fake. He raised a brow at me absolutely being suspicious. "I don't believe you captured anything. Show it to me." I lied and spoke in the sweetest tone I could.

"So you can delete this precious thing I captured to torture you whenever I want?" He made a face but continued "and seriously don't use that voice ever again. My whole body is cringing right now." He made a disgusted face again and shove his phone in his pocket. This guy can't be any serious. I rolled my eyes at him. "Anyways, stop playing around, your gonna be late for school, Tae."

"Yes, I don't have any day off like you." He threw off the pillow at me but I threw it at him again. "Stop taunting me. It's not like I wished to sit at home." I said.

"Oh, of course you did. Who told you to beat the shit out of that guy just because he made fun of your height? He had a severe nose bleeding you know? The principal had a good reason to suspend you for a weak. You really need to control your anger issues."

I lay down on my back and brushed my hair, sighing. "It's not like I didn't try to. I just can't control my anger."

"But you have to. You know how much Y/N's father despise your presence in this house? He even gave you a nickname 'the guy who fly into rage for no reason.' I don't know how your brother managed to convince him for you to stay here." I let out a bitter laugh after hearing another nickname for me. "I understand, Y/N's father is so creative after all and about my brother, he hold a perfect personality for everyone. A diamond who only shines but they don't know that diamond can bring bad luck too. My brother might be a great person for everyone but he is just a trash for me." I don't dislike anyone on this entire planet more than my so called brother.

I let it all out in front of Taehyung. No matter how much he annoys me but he is one of those people I hold dearly to my heart, one of those I can trust and rely upon. My whole mood destroy when ever my brother is involved in any of my conversation. There's no one I dislike more that I dislike my so called brother.

"Okay, now don't be sad or else I'll show this video to Y/N for real. She needs get her ears blessed when she hear you moaning her name." The embarrassment again got the best of me as I remembered my perverted dream, gulping hard. No way Y/N is gonna see this video. I watched taehyung walking towards me and taking this opportunity I took out his phone from his pocket and immediately ran to the corner of my bed, searching for that particular video.

"Ya! You cheater! You can't delete any video from my phone without my permission!" He kept on ranting but I laughed it off. As I was about to press the delete button, he snatched his phone out of my reach. "Now I will surely show this video to Y/N. She needs to know you have been jerki-"

"What video you want to show me, Tae?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...