Kai Hiwatari's Moon ๐Ÿ’œ

By TaesimKim

"Is my moon still angry with me?" Kai whispered in her ear as tears roll down her cheeks. She shooked her hea... More

Long Lasting ๐Ÿ’œ
Max Tate๐Ÿ’œ
World Champion And Him?๐Ÿ’œ
Maxy Got His Bitbeast๐Ÿ’œ
Dragoon Storm๐Ÿ’œ
13 Candles๐Ÿ’œ
China and White Tigers๐Ÿ’œ
He's Not A Traitor๐Ÿ’œ
Battle In Sky๐Ÿ’œ
Bye Bye Bitbeast ๐Ÿ’œ
Adios Bladebreakers ๐Ÿ’œ
Counching Lion, Hidden Tiger๐Ÿ’œ
Race Is On๐Ÿ’œ
Going For Gold๐Ÿ’œ
1K Special ๐Ÿ’œ
2K Special๐Ÿ’œ

Rivals ๐Ÿ’œ

1.5K 27 2
By TaesimKim

No One's Pov:

Kai looked down at mizuki and slowly smirked. He knelt down beside her and pulled back her hair which were in her face. He tilt his head as he trailed his finger on her cheek to her neck.

You really are something. You are first girl to catch my interest with this this fiery attitude which most of girls don't have against me. And about that match I still can't believe that I tied and most of all against a girl. Kai thought surprised.

"Kai here is he." Kai sighed and stood up and said,"Just ask him about the information we want."

"Alright." He said and walked away. Kai looked at her last time and went away.

"What's this." He said opening chief's laptop.

"Welcome you have a new mail." Dizzi said.

"Uggh please give me my laptop back." Chief said.

"Don't be noisy." He said. "BUT THAT IS MY LAPTOP!" Chief shouted which waked mizuki up.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes and saw bladesharks with chief ropes around him.

All looked at her and blushed to see her eyes at them.

"W-where am I?.....Ugh...A-and who are you guys?" She asked trying to stand up but fell down as she felt ropes around her hands. She yelped as she felt the pain on her head and boys blushed at her voice.

"Well well so sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up and here we thought we had to arrange a prince to wake her from her beauty sleep eh." One of them said smirking while others laughed.

She groaned and opened her eyes fully and said scared,"P-please l-let us l-leave. W-what did we did to you anyway." All looked at her and chuckled.

"Well babe your fault was that you just tied with Kai who never had been tied or defeated by anyone else and most of all by a girl like you. And second is that you are first girl who caught his interest. "One of them said smirking while others laughed.

She frowned scared and looked down but then she felt something sharp in her pocket. My pocket knife. She thought happily as she tried to take it out.

After many tries she finally took it and started cutting off the ropes slowly. Finally she cut the ropes and she sighed while rubbing her sore wrists. She slowly stood up and signaled chief to be quite.

He smiled at her and nodded. She walked quitely and stood behind those three. She pat hand on one's shoulder and she punched him in jaw tightly.

He fell down and as others looked bahind she pulled one in headlock and kicks the other where sun does not shine.

S

he kneed him in stomach and they both fell down.

She sighed and relaxed but when she turned away Kai jumped in front of her. She screamed and fell down. Kai looked at her and slowly smirked.

"So you finally defeated them huh. Empressive. I really never saw a girl like you before." He said smirking looking down at her as she looked at him scared.

"P-please l-let u-us go please." She said looking at him scared. He tilt his head and chuckled.

"Now If I would let you go only then why did I kidnapped you in the first place only." He said smirking as he took first step. She gulped and trailed back but soon her back hit the wall.

"And so this game came to an end." Kai said glaring and knelt in front of her and clutched her chin.

She yelped and closed her eyes tightly as she felt his cold hands on her.

"You know nobody and I mean nobody has courage to even look in my eyes straight and battle me is very far but you." She flinched as he tightened his grip and made her look at him.

"You just not only battle me but also tied with me and whom did I tied with. A girl." He said angrily while glaring at her. She opened her eyes slowly and gasped to see his face close to her's.

"W-what are y-you doing?" She said scared.

"Now I can't do anything to that tie but I can do something to you." He said smirking as her eyes widen. She sighed and pushed him away and stood up quickly but just as she was about to run her arms were grabbed from behind.

"Now that wasn't smart huh ?" He whispered in her ear and she gulped.

She screamed as he pinned her to wall and pinned her wrists on either side of her head.

She looked into his glaring ruby eyes and felt tears roll down her cheeks.

She sobbed and looked down but then she heard,"Mizuki." She opened her eyes and smiled to see tyson.

"Tyson." She whispered happily.

He looked at her and shouted,"HEY KAI LEAVE HER ALONE.IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT THEN FIGHT WITH ME." Tyson shouted angrily while showing his beyblade. I looked at his blade carefully but my eyes widen to see a dragon in centre.

"Tyson you." She whispered shocked but smiled. Kai looked at him and slowly loosens his grip. Mizuki looked at her sore wrist sadily as more tears roll down to see red mark on her wrist forming from his grip.

"You-" "Wait he is mine prey." Kai said turning to tyson.

"But kai-" "Just be quiet." Kai said looking at him. "Ok." He said scared. Kai looked at tyson and narrowed his eyes.

"Getting defeated by once didn't satisfied you. Just put this in your brain kid. You can't defeat me." Kai said.

"Yeah we will see that now." Tyson said angrily as kai smirked.

"Tyson." Chief shouted. I don't know what kind of power you have dragoon but please help me this time. Tyson thought looking at his blade.

"Are you ready?" Tyson asked smirking as they launched their blades which clashed into each other.

"Even do earth and sky even lost is in your fate." Kai said angrily.

"Ahhh not again." Tyson shouted angrily as his blade rotated around dish creating a tornado.

"Tyson by your blade rotation is created a tornado and Kai's draunzer is getting suckbin that." Andrew said and Kai's blade clashed in tornado.

"I-I won." Tyson said smiling.

"If you think battle is over then your wrong. Show what you've got draunzer." Kai shouted angrily as blade clashed in Tyson's.

"My blade's power is upper than any other." Kai shouted angrily but soon their blades started sparkling.

"What's happening out here." Tyson shouted confused.

"Show what you've got draunzer. "Kai said glaring as soon a red phoenix and blue dragon came out.

We all looked at them shocked as they clashed into each other which made a tie. Both looked shocked and caught their blades.

I sighed and closed my eyes and my legs finally gave in but I didn't felt any pain. I opened my eyes to see tyson looking at me worried.

"Are you okay mizuki." He asked shooking me. I smiled and nodded and hugged him tightly and he too hugged back.

"I am now that you are here." I said as tears roll down my cheeks and he smiled sadily and whipped my tears.

"Sorry for being late." He said.

I shooked my head and said,"No thanks for coming." He smiled but then I hugged him tightly as we saw others ready to launch their blades at us.

"If you think battle is over then your wrong. It has just only begun." Kai said moving away.

We sighed as they went away and soon we went home.

"So what was that how did you get that dragon tyson." I asked him.

"Um it's a long story mizuki but just listen that this power has been pass down in our family from generations and now it's is my fist and next time I have match against that Kai I will show him who is King of blades." Tyson said smiling.

"Well anyways so tomorrow we will meet ok bye." I said smiling as he nodded and we bumped our fists together and went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 571 37
"P-please S-subaru st-op it-aaahhhh" She begged as tears rolled down her cheeks. He looked at her angrily and punched the wall behind her as she look...
1K 60 36
GLIMPSES (P.S. Contains spoilers, read at your own discretion) : As she drew closer to the door, she could clearly hear two men bickering "I swear if...
232 11 11
"I..I nee..d to leave," she said trembling trying really hard to hide her fear as he inched closer towards her. He cut the phone call and an unknown...
334 14 14
"I waited...I waited because you haunted me. I could not move forward." "What do you mean?" She sighed as she wiped a tear away from her red face an...