Her Brothers โš˜ Kim Younghoon โœ“

By fluffyric

โ› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ โœ เผบ า“แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดสแดข เผป sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… โœ“ โ‘กโ“ชโ‘กโ“ชโ‘ โ“ชโ‘ โ‘ฃ โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ยฉ... More

๐Ÿฅช00๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช01๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช02๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช03๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช04๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช05๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช06๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช07๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช08๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช09๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช10๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช11๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช12๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช13๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช14๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช15๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช16๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช17๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช18๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช19๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช20๐Ÿฅช
๐Ÿฅช21๐Ÿฅช
๐ŸฅชEpilogue๐Ÿฅช

๐Ÿฅช22๐Ÿฅช

2.5K 153 125
By fluffyric

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

From a go-home club to fetching-girlfriend club, Younghoon had upgraded himself in keeping himself busy instead of just gaming at his dorm. Short break had come to an end and ever since the new semester began, Younghoon would fetch his girlfriend whenever he was dismissed earlier.

Likewise, Jihyun would also wait for Younghoon whenever her class ended earlier.

Haknyeon nudged the falling asleep girl, making her wake up instantly. Jihyun glared at the latter but Haknyeon was not affected by it. Instead he chinned to the back door of their class.

Jihyun followed and her eyes landed on her prince charming. Just the sight of him made her softened.

"Aren't you jealous?" Haknyeon questioned.

"Why should I?" Jihyun shot back.

"The girls walking past literally drooling over him." Haknyeon explained.

Jihyun snorted a laugh as she faced forward. "I'm not gonna waste my energy and time on that."

Haknyeon raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Then, what if they touch your boyfriend?"

"He's too cold for them to approach him." She shrugged. "I mean, he would have been a popular senior right if he's sociable."

Haknyeon nodded slowly as she did make some sense. He then quickly jotted down some notes in his notebook as their professor wrote important things on the board. As he was jotting, he gave a side glance to his friend.

"Yah, stop relying on Younghoon hyung's notes." Haknyeon hissed, nagging his bestfriend.

"What makes you think I'm only relying on him?"

'What???" Haknyeon almost screamed but controlled himself to avoid disrupting the ongoing lesson.

Jihyun then chinned to Haknyeon's notebook.

Haknyeon clicked his tongue as he continued jotting down notes. "When one forgot who was the one that pushed them together." He mumbled in annoyance.

Jihyun chuckled to herself as she tapped her shoes, waiting for the professor to end the class.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"H-hi, are you a s-student here?"

Younghoon eyed the latter and pointed at the classroom in front of him. "My girlfriend is in there."

"Ah." She bowed and hurriedly left his side.

He continued gaming as he waited for his girlfriend.

"Oppa!" Here she comes, skipping her way to her boyfriend the moment she was dismissed.

Younghoon shoved his phone in his pocket and smiled sweetly to his girlfriend. Arms opened, Jihyun threw herself in his arms.

"You guys literally see each other everyday." Haknyeon scoffed at the clingy couple, breaking their sweet moments.

Still wrapping her arms around Younghoon's waist, Jihyun turned her head to face Haknyeon. "You're a clingy baby too. To your ex girlfriend."

Haknyeon coughed when 'ex girlfriend' was being mentioned.

Jihyun smirked in victory as she slowly released her arms on her boyfriend.

"I thought you were her brothers' spy. How did you even find time to date someone?" Younghoon teased.

"Ah hyung~" Haknyeon whined. That's right, they are that comfortable that they had stopped calling Jacob and Younghoon sunbae.

"What's her name again? Jessica? Julia? Jane?" Jihyun listed down all the possible english names she could think of as she only remembered the initial.

Younghoon gasped in awe. "Wow, they aren't even korean?" He continued teasing.

"Jane, it's Jane. How many times must I remind you of her name??" Haknyeon chinned up, unsatisfied with her memories. "And no, we weren't dating..."

"AH!" Jihyun snapped her fingers but before she could even expose more, Haknyeon stepped forward and covered her mouth.

"Stoppp it!!" He scolded.

Younghoon laughed as he watched the bestfriends' bickering. "Do you have any plans? Wanna join us?"

Haknyeon nodded. "I'll be third wheeling if I join unless Jacob hyung is there."

Jihyun snickered. "Or should I invite Jane for double-"

"Shut up!" Haknyeon hissed, getting worked up at the name again.

Younghoon came in between and separated the two. "Alright alright, let's get going then."

Haknyeon used his hand gestures that he would be watching Jihyun. In return, Jihyun stuck out her tongue playfully. Til the end, Jihyun just can't stop teasing her bestfriend for some odd reason.

"Ji-yah, who's Jane?" Younghoon questioned when they were by themselves, exiting their campus.

"Someone he used to have a crush on during high school. Or maybe he still does like her." Jihyun shrugged.

Younghoon nodded then patted her head. "Ah right, I need to drop by my dorm to submit some assignment online. Do you mind?"

Jihyun shook her head. "Why don't we watch movies in your dorm instead then?" She suggested.

They were supposed to go to the cinema for a movie date but since Younghoon had to drop by his place for awhile, why not just have a date at his place.

"But Jacob is not in though."

"Uh, and?" Jihyun questioned back as she didn't really understand what Younghoon meant.

Just 2 of us in the dorm can be quite dangerous though. Wait what am I even thinking?!

Younghoon snapped back into reality and cleared his throat, embarrassed at his own wild thoughts. "No nothing, let's go then."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Jihyun was using her phone at the sofa in the living room while Younghoon was submitting his assignment using his laptop at the dining table.

After submitting, Younghoon glanced at his girlfriend and gulped. Is it natural to have such thoughts? He looked back at his laptop and shut down. With much hesitation, he got up and walked towards Jihyun.

"Have you found any movies you wanna watch?" He asked as he sat beside her.

She hummed in response and titled her phone for him to see. "Exit seems fun."

"Yoona?" He asked as he leaned closer to have a better view.

"Y-yeah." Jihyun stuttered at the closeness.

Younghoon leaned back, totally did not realize what he had just done to his own girlfriend. "Let's watch this then." He got up and switched on TV.

Once everything was set up, Younghoon joined back but soon got up again.

"Be right back." He jogged to his room then came back with a blanket in his hands.

Jihyun tilted her head in confusion. She observed her boyfriend placing the blanket over her legs then sat beside her. "I'm not cold." She said.

"Just for your safety." Younghoon replied with his eyes fixed on the screen. Her shorts aren't that short but I still need to control my male hormones.

"Oh." Jihyun still could not understand why but she just shrugged it off.

Movie started but Younghoon could not focus. His hand was so itchy to wrap it around her shoulders but he was still shy in doing it. Eventually, he did it with much difficulty.

Jihyun, who was so engrossed in the movie, flustered at the contact but smiled to herself. She shifted her position and comfortably wrapped her arms on his waist, leaning her head on his chest.

Minutes flew by, 30 minutes flew by, Jihyun finally noticed something. "Oppa." She called out, eyes on the screen.

Younghoon hummed in response, motioning her to continue.

"Are you even watching the movie?"

Younghoon was caught off guard by her question. "What do you mean?"

"Your heart has been beating furiously." Jihyun said that made Younghoon quiet.

She leaned back and met his alluring eyes. Silence took over. None said anything, except for the exchanging of their eyes.

Seemingly long after, Younghoon cupped her face with his free hand. He slowly shortened the gap in between them and soon enough their lips met. It was a long sweet kiss.

Younghoon leaned back and met her shocked face. She blinked her eyes, totally did not expect her first kiss to be happening so soon.

Mustering another courage, Younghoon leaned closer again and this time, both had their eyes close, sharing a longer sweet kiss.

"I love you." Younghoon conveyed his love to his girlfriend as they pulled apart.

"I love you too." Jihyun gave a small smile.

They were about to kiss again but Jacob just had to interrupt them, making Jihyun accidentally push Younghoon hard to the other side of the sofa.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Jacob rushed to their side, in attending to Younghoon's non visible injuries.

"I'm fine." Younghoon motioned his friend to get going.

Jacob then smirked as he noticed the unusual between the couple. "What were you guys doing huh?" He playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

Jihyun looked away while Younghoon faked a cough. "Nothing. Why are you back early?"

"Ah, I left my things behind so I'm back to get it." Jacob rapped as he went to look for his stuff.

The couple was pretty awkward as they waited for Jacob to make his appearance once again.

"Alright, you guys can continue but uh Hoonie. Remember protection. If you did buy. I don't have one. Just saying. Okay bye." Jacob waved playfully and left the dorm.

"Is he really an angel?" Jihyun questioned Jacob's identity without looking at her boyfriend.

"He has changed over the years." Younghoon replied as he grabbed the control to rewind back the part they missed. "Is this it?"

Jihyun hummed in response and they continued watching the movie with a small gap in between them.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.3K 45
sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡ โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โž After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
118K 6.1K 22
โ why play hard to get? โž +social media au โ”€completed: jun. 13, 2020
345 17 8
[complete] โ please, think of yourself first. โž for someone who's always used to putting other in front of him, the word "selfish" doesn't exist in j...
36K 2.7K 28
โ i can't sleep. โž +social media au โ”€completed: apr. 30, 2021