DRAGONBORN [httyd]

By SacredSouls

It's not every day that the runt of the litter finds out he's been prophesied back some thousand years ago to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sunday April 19 2020
Thursday April 15 2021

Thursday October 8 2020

1.4K 24 4
By SacredSouls

hey guys, im updating this from my ipad so i apologize for the shitty grammar and stuff! however, that being said, i just wanted to let you all know that i have recently left the fandom that had initially caused me to fall away from httyd in the first place. which means, that after i attempt to salvage all the work in progress fics i had begun for that fandom and rework them into another (httyd wont fit, sadly), i will more than likely be able to return to this account! im not sure when, but i've been feeling pretty inspired to perhaps do a rework on Dragonborn, sometime in the unforeseeable future. heir of dragons is such a big project to continue working time into, despite how much i adored writing it and the potential that assassin!hiccup had, especially when i would start working his past in. (that being said, im not saying it wont ever be finished, just not anytime soon) this story, however, i could possibly rework it maybe into like, a 30k fic as opposed to this, sporadic piece of shit that i had no plan for, it initially just being based off that video in chapter one.

i'm not back for sure, but i just thought i owed you all my thoughts. thanks for your continuous support, and i hope (really hope) to see you all again soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 49 7
6 years after How to train your dragon : Homecoming, Zephyr Haddock finds Dart, Toothless' daughter, in New Berk, injured.
376K 8.6K 23
Hiccup is chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare to become a Viking. But Hiccup doesn't want this. Scared about the possible outcomes of the situatio...
38.1K 744 16
Five years after Berk made peace with the dragons, a new threat rises and puts things to the test. Putting all of Berk and dragon kind at risk. HTTYD...
154K 4.1K 28
How To Train Your Dragon belong to DreamWorks. Warning ⚠️ If you haven't watched Dreamworks Dragons 1, 2, and Gift of the Night Fury, spoiler. Kind...