Hiding The Billionaire's Daug...

By LethargicPenman

I'm Hiding the Billionaire's Daughter ~~~~ HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 in Morris #1 in Running #11 in Hidin... More

***
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1)
Chapter 30 (2)
Last Chapter
Epilogue
His Pov

Chapter 19

16.7K 414 23
By LethargicPenman

  A/N: this is two years later. So, Autumn is already two years old in this chapter. Thank you!!.

Btw, if someone wants to have dedication in one of this chapters just follow me first so I can find your user name, and message me afterwards. Thanks.

Anyways, I dedicate this chapter to Ms. QueenIce0. I appreciate your support on my story. God bless ! :)

SUMMER

I watched my daughter as she played those blocks on the floor. She will laugh when the blocks are falling, and she will go back to fixing her them up.

She has her Barbie dolls but, I don't know why she preferred playing these blocks than her dolls.

Today is my day-off so I can spend my whole day playing with my daughter. Tomorrow is another day-off for me!

Its been two years and here she is. So hyper and active. I also got my job here thanks to Dawn for forging my documents, my name is completely different from my previous one.

In work, I'm Daphne Solomon. A regular employer in one of biggest company here in London.

Burgundy. Burgundy is shipping and launching the most expensive and the best quality of any kinds of cars.

And oh! Did I already mentioned that the CEO here is hotter than the hell? Probably not. But nah. He's a total Playboy. Besides, I have my Isaiah. Who is currently married to her fake wife.

What a heartbreaking news. I cried my ass out when his wedding day came. I experienced hell the whole month. But, thanks to my baby Autumn I survived.

When their anniversary came last year, they threw a big party that made me almost pushed the send button of my mail saying "Happy anniversary! Wish you all the best" well, insert the sarcasm.

I snapped into the reality when I heard my phone rang. I picked it up when I read River's name in it.

"Yes, hello? Dalen again?" I didn't even bother saying good morning cause I already know what's his purpose of calling.

I heard him some sigh on the other line. "What's wrong with you girls? Why are you so complicated?" Bungad nito sakin.

Agad na umasim ang mukha ko at sininghalan kaagad ito. "Why do you always points the blame at us when there's a misunderstanding, huh? Why can't you see your mistakes and accept it? Why don't you ask your girl's point of view when there's a problem? Men are also complicated you know?! Gigil mo si ako!" I shouted at him.

I purposely added some Filipino words to show him that I'm pissed and besides, I am fully aware that he knows and understands those words.

Kaaga aga badtrip nako dahil sa pambungad ng mongoloid na to.

"Whoa! Whoa! Chill! I didnt mean it that way!" He said defensively.

"Well, that's what I've understood. Why are you guys fighting alot this days huh?" Itinaas ko ang kilay ko kahit hindi ako nito kita.

"It's just..." He paused before speaking again.

"We discussed about our pasts and she told me hers and i told her mine but, she misunderstood one of my story and we begun fighting." He cut his words and heaved a deep sigh.

"She was so close minded and didn't even accepted my explanations." He sounds so stressed while saying those words.

"I assume your seeking for my advice? you wanted to know a girl's point of view and gave you an advice so you can make up with Dalen? Am I right?" I concluded.

"You got it! That's exactly what I needed." He sounds so hopeful that made me hesitate. I might ruin that hope if I can't give him the exact solution to their problem.

"I-ill try my best" I awkwardly laughed.

"What's that problem anyway. I mean! You can tell me the main subject but not the whole story." I told him

"It's about a girl" he answered.

My mouth formed into an 'o' and nod while thinking.

"I guess, give her a day to clear up her mind, and be sweet to her afterwards. Convince her that she's the only one and spend your time---maybe your whole week with her." I suggested with a shrug

"I'll try that. Anything else?"

I told him some three more tips before finally saying goodbye to him and ending the call.

"Uncle River?" She blinked

I smiled at my daughter when she pointed at my phone asking if it's her uncle River.

I nod at her and kissed her forehead and told her to continue playing while I cook our lunch.

Since Aldrina left the apartment for a week it's only me and Autumn here. I dunno where she is but I'm pretty sure she's in good hands.

Autumn knows her father's face because I'm showing her some of Isaiah's photos so she'll be familiar with her father.

And sometimes when she has a fever, she's always looking for her dad and it breaks my heart. I can't even face time her father for her even if she gives me a thousand cellphones.

And I'm quite updated about my husband's life because of the internet and based from the infos that Dawn gave me.

And I just at hope, that his love for me didn't fade despite of all these years without me by his side. Because in my case, I never stopped loving him.

I placed my cooked pasta into my container and placed it in my ref.

It's ten in the morning and I guess, it's currently afternoon in the Philippines rignt now. Based on my basic intelligence. Lol.

And usually, before Dawn goes to sleep, she's always calling me on my phone to check on us and also to update me about the things there.

Kaagad akong dumeretso sa Sala ng maalala ko ang dapat na ibibigay ko ngayon Kay Autumn nilang pasalubong dito.

Pumunta ako sa kwarto habang bitbit ang jigsaw puzzle na kabibili ko lang kahapon.

She is showing a lot of interests in puzzles or blocks. So most of her toys are. Puzzles, Legos, and blocks with letters and numbers as their design.

At first, she didn't even look at me when I approached her because she was too busy assembling her Legos but when I showed her the flower themed puzzle, her face lighten and immediately opened it with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you mommy. Wab yu." She giggled.

She can easily appreciate things that were giving to her and that's why she's so adorable.

I'm giving my best to maintain all of her good manners to be a good child in the future.

I started separating the puzzle and she just watched me while sitting by my side quietly as if she's memorizing the places of each tiles.

When I finished rumbling each puzzle tiles, I asked her which one should go first and she immediately picked the one that is placed to the right upper corner where she can start reassembling the puzzle.

She gave me three pieces of puzzle tile when she looked like she don't know where to place them.

I smiled at her and hand her back the puzzles and guide her hand to the right places of the tiles.

Pumalakpak sya sya ng mabuo na ang puzzle at saka tumingin sakin.

"Very good! Galing ng baby ko.!" Puri ko dito sabay halik sa pisngi nito na ikina tawag nito ng malakas.

She barely understands Tagalog because most of the people here are speaking English. Except for me, her Aunt Aldrina, Aunt Dalen and Aunt Dawn. Well, River can understand but can't speak.

She jumped because of her happiness and carried her blocks to her toy apartment because she's done playing. I taught her that.

She went to the living room to watch some animations and asked me to turn the TV on.

Pinanood at sinabayan ko siyang kumanta at manood habang pinapalipas ang oras.

"Mommy! Ring! Ring!"

Bumaling ako kay Autumn nang kalabitin ako nito ang itinuro ang Kung saan.

Kaagad naman akong lumingon at narinig ang pagtunog mg cellphone ko kaya agad kong pinuntahan iyon sa kwarto.

Sinagot ko ang tawag ni Dawn at bumalik sa Sala para makita ni Dawn si Autumn.

"Hi, Aunt Dawn! Yow beatifowl." Bati ni Autumn nang ipakita ko dito ang mukha my tita nya.

"Hi baby Autumn! Really? You think so? Thank you!" She squeaked.

Hindi pamilyar ang room na yon at hindi ko Alam kung sang lupalop nagpupunta yang bruhang Yan.

Bumaling ulit sa CP si Autumn. "But not as my mommy." Bawi ni Autumn saka balik my atensyon sa Tv.

"Yang anak mo tag-init! Ilayo mo sa paningin ko. Mas maganda ka daw sakin? Talaga ba?" Kunyare ay asar na sabi nito sakin.

Tumawa ako ay yinakap si Autumn at sinagot si Dawn. "Sumuko kana! Mas lamang ako sayo!" Sabi ko dito sabay halakhak.

"Mommy, shhh! Dora is speaking." Saway sakin ni Autumn habang naka-tutok sa isang episode ng Dora the explorer.

Natawa si Dawn sa kabilang linya at sumenyas na tumahimik daw. Na nagpatawa sakin.

"Tutok na tutok ang bata sa Dora. Ayaw paistorbo ang babaita." Tawa ko.

Lumipat Ito ng pwesto. Nasa likod nya ang pinto. Parang familiar Yan eh.

"Ang likot mg camera mo. Nahihilo ako sayo bruha." Puna ko dito ng iayos nito ang camera nya.

"Ay sori na. Eto na po. Inaayos lang para makita mo mg malinaw ang maganda kong mukha." Naka nagising Sabi nito sabay ayos ng damit.

"Assumera! As if namang nag-eenjoy akong titigan yang pagmumuka mo?" Balik kong asar dito.

Bumukas ang pinto na nasa likod nito at pumasok ang isang lalaki. Umiikot muna ang paningin nito sa kwarto bago napunta ang paningin sa cellphone.

"Oo naman noh!" Hindi ko na nabigyang pansin ang sinabi ni Dawn dahil nakatuon ang atensyon ko sa lalaking nakikipag titigan din sa screen ng cellphone.

Nawala ang ngiti ko at napalunok at kaagad na pinatay ang camera.

"Hoy! Bakit mo pinatay-- Hala omg!" Napalingon Ito sa screen nya at mukhang Nakita din nya ang kailangan nyang makita.

"Isaiah! A-anong ginagawa mo dito?" Tarantang tanong ni Dawn.

"This is my cousin's office. Why shouldn't I be here?" Ani ng malamig na boses.

How I miss hearing that voice! Looks like he's features are more matured now. He looks so manly and his aura went darker.

"Who's that?" He said with an authoritive voice and holy fudge that sent chills down to my spine.

"J-just a good friend of mine." Dawn stuttered.

"A good friend hmm?" Isaiah said with a hint of suspicion on his voice.

Guess this is my cue.

Kaagad kong pinatay ang tawag at pinakawalan ang hangin na inipon ko sa dibdib ko ng ilang minuto dahil sa nangyari kanina.

Dawn was caught in act. It's up to Isaiah if he'll believe Dawn's Excuses or this game will end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.8K 83
Phonix is a cold person. When this girl named era known as a "beauty with a brain". When the first time that his eyes landed to this era girl in the...
348M 7.1M 80
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
4M 88.1K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...
564K 7.9K 31
"Loving you was the best thing that happen into my life but, I am too tired... Of loving you that's why I'm letting you go" - Kath (Kathniel po ito)