Only You {Prince Harry}

By Raindrop2245

Amelia Middleton is the cousin of Kate Middleton, in 2005 her parents died in a car crash, she was away study... More

Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Twenty-Five

2.3K 48 4
By Raindrop2245

"Are you nervous?" Kate asked Amelia as she changed into her dress for the royal engagement interview. Last year, she hadn't been this nervous for Kate's interview with Will on their engagement and marriage plans, but as it was now her turn. She could hear her heart beating fast, so fast she worried that Kate could hear it.

"No." Amelia lied

"Your lying Mia." William spoke as he walked into the room, just as Kate sipped up the back of Amelia's dress. She was borrowing one of Kate's as the interview had been confirmed at short notice the previous evening.

The dress was at the perfect length that Queen Elizabeth would approve off, just under the knees. It was spotted with flowers and the sleeves ended just before the elbows. It was comfortable for Amelia, though she was not used to wearing something this expensive. Then again, she would have to get used to wearing things like this once she was married to Harry. She then was wearing a pair of pale brown high heels that showed her feet and toes, thankfully Kate and Amelia had painted them the previous night watching a movie with the boys after dinner.

"Granny's published your wedding date in the papers." Will spoke, finally giving the reason why he was in Amelia and Harry's bedroom. Amelia sat down on the bed and started to put on her heels. Will handed the paper to Kate, who read the page that Will had put it on before giving it to Amelia when she was done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Telegraph:

SECOND ROYAL WEDDING DATE CONFIRMED!

Queen Elizabeth published date in the papers just this morning, a few hours before the royal interview of Amelia Middleton (bride to be) and Prince Harry.

Just in a few hours time, the royal engagement interview between lovers, Amelia and Prince Harry will be conducted within the walls of Kensington Palace and a BBC's interviewer.

The published date is as follows:

Amelia Sophie Middleton

And

Prince Harry of Wales

Have confirmed their wedding date:

15.6.13

This news is amazing for the entire royal family as another marriage is made. We are so excited to watch these two grow into the royals they will always be in our eyes.

(A/N: The way our dates are written in New Zealand are like this x)

This was short and simple, yet so sweet to see that the couple have finally decided on the date that would enable them to call each other Husband and Wife after being engaged for almost a year. We have no doubt that that question will be asked, how the couple become engaged after only a few months of dating, and how the relationship has lasted with having to wait for a whole year and six months before they can finally call each other husband and wife.

As the wedding date draws closer, there are many that wonder what and if royal titles will be granted to the royal couple. As Prince Harry is third in line, he could potentially be pushed back to fourth in line if and when his older brother becomes a father with wife Kate Middleton (cousin of Amelia Middleton). Prince William and Kate Middleton became the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge upon their wedding date, and a potential royal title that Amelia and Prince Harry could get on theirs may just be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

So congratulations again for choosing the date of the royal wedding Amelia Middleton and Prince Harry, no doubt thousands will watch either live or in real life. We can't wait for next year as we have a big event coming up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia sighed, she knew the media and publishing companys would talk about the new royal wedding date until the actual date occured. This still didn't surprise her though that they'd be reeling to hear about it.

"No doubt it'll be talked about today." Amelia spoke, giving the paper back to Kate. She rolled it up before hitting William with it in the arm, Amelia's mouth dropped at the sight.

"That was uncalled for." Will spoke, rubbing his arm, looking at his wife in confusion.

"Sorry, pregnancy hormones." Kate answered, Amelia pursed her lips, trying to stop the giggles from coming out of her mouth at her best friend and cousin. They honestly had such a childish relationship behind doors that it made it so cute to be one of the people that could actually witniss it with their permission.

"What's with this gathering in my bedroom?" Harry asked as he walked into the room, seeing the look his fiancé had in her eyes and face as he looked between his brother and sister-in-law.

"We were just showing Mia something." Will said before taking the rolled up paper from his wife's hands, giving her a joking glare before handing it to his brother. He read through the paper as his fiancé finished with her heels and standing up. Kate brushed a piece of hair from her cousin's face and Amelia smiled at her in response. Harry finished reading and closed the paper before putting it back on his bed.

"Why did you have it rolled up?" He asked, looking at Kate. She made a little face before answering

"I hit Will with it." She answered, Harry nodded, not questioning it. Blaming it in his head for her pregnancy hormones.

"Fair enough." Harry answered, that's when he turned to face his fiancé.

"They're ready for us if you are." He spoke, she nodded. The meeting was going to be held in the pair's living room. Kate and Will were going to go back to their own apartment down the hall and watch it on their tv. As Harry and Amelia hadn't been present for theirs they were watching it there out of respect.

"Well, good luck, don't stress about the answers, there's less pressure on you two this time as you're the second royal couple to get married in two years time and not the first royal couple. Just answer each question how you'd answer them talking to us, and look at each other if you can." Will spoke

"Okay, thanks for the advice brother, I'm sure it'll help us through." Harry spoke, giving his brother that boyish hand shake they always had since college. Amelia looked at Kate who smiled at her cousin

"It'll fly by before you even know it, Mishal is amazing, she's really kind she'll make you feel comfortable." Kate spoke, Amelia nodded, she knew the presenter who was interviewing the engaged couple for today's BBC episode. Mishal Husain was the main BBC's Sunday presenter, the tv programme that Amelia and Harry sometimes found themselves watching when they didn't have engagements or public activities to be doing that evening.

"Hopefully, then we can do something outside of the Palace." Amelia answered, Kate smiled in response

"Sounds like a plan, we'll get going so that you two can start the interview when Mishal's ready for you." Kate spoke, looking at William as she did so. Amelia looked at her own fiancé, he was watching her with love and a little bit of a sparkle in his eyes. She loved seeing that look whenever she looked at him. He was the one she was willing to spend the rest of her life with no matter how short.

"Let's go." William spoke, holding out his arm for Kate, similar to how the old royal couples used to do it whenever they were in public. She smiled as she took her husbands arm and they walked out of Harry and Amelia's bedroom. Amelia looked at Harry and smiled again as she noticed his tie was a little off centre

"Who did your tie?" She asked as she walked towards him.

"My grandfather did." He answered, her smile wided. Philip was the most kindest Royal Amelia had ever had the pleasure to meet, she was grateful that she was going to be able to call him her grandfather-in-law within a very short span of a few months. Though the actual wedding was ages away, Amelia already felt that before she'd become engaged to Harry that she was apart of the family as she'd been Will's best friend since college.

"Let me fix it." She said, moving the tie a little to make it be in the centre. Harry smiled down at her, it was little gestures like this that made her heart flutter, and never failed to do so.

"We ready?" Harry asked, Amelia nodded and gave him a smile. He kissed her forehead, he knew that if he kissed her looking like the way she was, he wouldn't be able to stop. Therefore potentially causing an argument between himself and his grandmother for potentially cancelling the interview that many knew would be occuring within half an hour. Amelia let out a sigh as his lips left her forehead and he took her hand in his. Leading her away from their bedroom before anything else occured that neither of them wanted to stop.

The couple walked into the room, as a wish to the Queen, they didn't want their engagement interview to be a major thing as it was with Prince William's and Kate's the year previous. It was a big deal as William is second in line of successeding his grandmother. In doing so, this showed that the Queen was more linent to allowing this to happen as Harry was only third in line to the throne and would most likely not succeed his brother as being King if and when the time came. It was more likely that Will's child that will arrive next year would succeed his father than Harry becoming King, not that Harry minded, he liked the semi quite royal life. The couple were going to go to Buckingham Palace for a short trip after the interview to answer some questions that the paparazzi might have as they lead them astray in thinking that the interview would take place there and not at Kensington Palace, the couples home.

"Hello, I'm Mishal, as you've most likely been made aware I work for the BBC and this interview will be live, and also will be replayed on Sunday's late night episode as well." Mishal spoke as she introduced herself to Amelia and Harry who smiled and shock the interviewers warm hand. Who gestured for the pair to put on the microphones that would be tucked somewhere neatly so that the couple's words could be heard clearly if the camera couldn't pick things up for whatever potential reason.

"Hello, I'm as you know, Harry, and this is my fiancé Amelia." Harry spoke, gesturing between himself and Amelia, introducing the pair to the interviewer.

"Lovely to meet you both, I'm excited to learn more about you and potentially gain some insight into what we as supporters and fans might expect in your future, so as Catherine and William may have explained to you earlier the questions are quite simple, you can take you time in answering and you can make the interview as enjoyable as you like though sometimes interviewes can get boring. If we're ready, shall we get started?" Mishal asked, Harry nodded as the couple were gestured by the tv crew to sit on one of their couches that were opposite Mishals as there was a camera behind her, facing the couple directly.

"Yes, we're ready aren't we?" Amelia answered, adressing Harry as she spoke, sitting down in the process. He nodded his answer and Mishal smiled as she herself sat down.

"So, we're live in three, two, one-" The director spoke pointing to Mishal who looked up and back down at the couple just in time to direct her first question to them just as the camera's starting rolling and filming the interview.

"As we've all heard, this morning either through the media or the paper, that you two have decided on your wedding date. Which is on the 15th of June 2013, was there any particular reason for why you chose that month and that date?" Mishal asked, looking at the couple as she addressed her question to them. Amelia looked at Harry first as she found his hand sliding into hers, showing the public more PDA than Kate and Will's interview had gotten last year, she knew instantly that this would cause headlines everywhere tomorrow morning, if not late tonight.

"When we were talking about selecting our wedding date we wanted it to be special and meaningful, that month is particularly hard for Amelia every year it comes around, it signifies the fact that both of her parents won't be present for the wedding as they sadly passed away after a car accident in Paris on that day, yet she didn't know until she graduated from college with Kate and Will. So in selecting this date, it not only signifies that it's been eight years, but also the start of a new life we'll spend with each other for the rest of our lives." Harry spoke clearly and confidently, squeazing his fiancé's hand in the process and smiling at her before looking back at Mishal who smiled before gesturing to Amelia who nodded and spoke

"That is the main reason actually for why we chose that date, it was really hard actually to admit that month is my hardest month each year, I always visit them on that day as well, so next year I will in the morning to honor them as I always have. It was the first major decision that we agreed on actually when planning this wedding." Amelia looked at Mishal as she finished her sentence, Mishal next adressed the couple her second question reading off the paper in front of her.

"So, we've all heard how William and Catherine got engaged in 2010, can you give us some insight on what happened when you two got engaged, where it was, those type of details?" Mishal asked

"It actually happened on Christmas Years Eve in 2012, I remember that like it was yestereday as I had expected to spend the evening on my own, then I found out that I was actually invitied to the Queen's New Years Eve family ball. This was interesting as Kate, Will and Harry all intertwined their gifts for me that year to match the event as I had no idea that it was actually going to be the night that Harry would ask me to marry him. I opened the last present when I was in my apartment and found that inside was the ring that his mother was going to be given by Prince Charles when he asked her to marry him, but he decided not to use it. So Harry had asked his father if he could use that ring to propose to me during the ball in front of the entire royal family. I thought it was the sweetest thing he'd ever done so of course I said yes. And still almost a year later we're engaged." Amelia spoke with a smile on her face as she recounted the story for Mishal who continued to smile throughout the whole anecdote.

"It happened like that really, not much to add." Harry said with a small laugh causing Amelia to giggle at her fiancé.

Mishal read through another one of her questions as quickly as she could before adressing them to the couple in front of her.

"Are there any intentions of having children in the future?" She asked, looking between Harry and Amelia as she adressed the question, either one of them could respond but they were quite for a few moments then Harry spoke.

"I think it's definetly on the cards, not at the moment, we want to enjoy each others company for as long as we can I think before we even have any children, but the plan is to marry then have kids either a year or two down the track." Harry spoke, Amelia nodded before continuing on

"That is the plan. We do want children, but I think what we both want at the moment is just to enjoy life and take every moment as it comes and then if it happens it happens if it doesn't, well there are other ways." Amelia spoke, Harry smiled as she turned to face him. They had had this conversation before but not many people outside knew.

Mishal nodded before moving onto the next question that Amelia and Harry were expecting

"So, not many people know how you two became friends, we all know that Amelia and William are best friends, but how did this friendship happen before it became a relationship?" Mishal asked, looking between the pair to see who would speak first.

"I believe we owe it to Will actually for introducing us together, as you know he and I were at the same year in college, so I think after that first initial meeting feelings didn't really form until about what 2009?" Amelia said, looking at Harry again as she directed her question at him. He nodded before finishing

"Yeah we were in different relationships back then, Amelia had just gotten out of a relationship and stayed single until 2011 with me. But we actually meet on a Friday night when Will wanted to go out with Kate and needed us to be present so that the media didn't go all over it when they saw the future king with his future wife out in the streets of London alone. Little did we know that he'd be the reason we'd get together, and then engaged in 2012." Harry finished, Amelia smiled at his words as she placed her hand back into his, intertwining their fingers as he kept their hands on his leg. Clearly showing the cameras he didn't care about the Queen's most absolute royal rule, no PDA.

"So from there you two became close then?" Mishal asked. Harry nodded

"Yes. I think we became closer in 2007, then closer again a four years later." Harry answered quickly. 

"Any thoughts on names for potential children in the future?" Mishal asked

"Not yet, though when the time comes we'll sort it out." Amelia answered with a small smile on her face at the thought of having children with Harry.

"Well thank you both for this interview, we wish you the very best as you start your new lives together. Congratulations once again on the engagement." Mishal spoke, ending the interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.2K 34
After spending years as one of the most notorious rakes of the ton, Anthony Bridgerton has decided it's time to settle down and carry on the family l...
7.1K 148 13
What if Prince Charles and Princess Diana had three sons and was pregnant with twins. Prince Alexander is the older twin of Prince William and older...
28.3K 1.7K 22
It has been ten years since Amelia was adopted by Lord and Lady Baldwin, and publicly recognized as a member of the Nobility. Now it is time for her...
643K 12.7K 93
Prince Harry of Wales is engaged to marry a beautiful American actress. He loves her...or so he keeps telling himself. He's ready to marry. She's the...