Queen She Is

De MaddyisRoll

//Sequal to Human She Was\\ ~ "I don't bow down to anyone. Especially when they are a human scum" I could onl... Mais

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Important
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Im Sorry

5.5K 160 99
De MaddyisRoll

Hello to all my readers,

I am terribly sorry to bring such bad news.

This book will not be updated any time soon.

It seems my writers block has grown and my passion for writing has fallen. It brings me to tears and I've had such a hard time writing this. It's taken me a month to even write this message in the best way I can. I wasn't prepared to make this story, I failed you by giving you hope that this story would continue. Sadly it's not. It comes to its end now, until I find a way to become passionate again.

I wish I could've done better, I wish I could've finished the story.

But for now...it won't.

Writing was always my getaway. My outlet to get out of my own messy life. It was always my way of expression. But I have grown . I've found good people who are here to support me now. I don't have to hide in my corner.

If you have any questions please, message me. I'll try to answer as soon as I can, I've noticed I've neglected many messages already and I apologize.

Thank you again

Toodles,

Maddy G <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

On the Run (Book 1) De kthaler

Ficção Adolescente

91.6K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...
18.8K 726 34
**Not edited.** A mere human, being adopted by wolves is but one of many unique surprises surrounding Kay. When suddenly a fierce Alpha appears, foll...
1.1M 31.6K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
1K 54 14
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...