Sho Wars

By soultayshi

This story follows a young boy named Dylan Sharp who lives in a world of supernatural powers called Sho. Due... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 12

195 17 7
By soultayshi

Queen Jazmine is a descendant of Kiri. Generation after generation the role of King or Queen was passed down. She has two younger sisters but no brothers. Her father was so stressed out about being the ruler, making decisions, and not having a son as an heir that he killed himself about 10 years ago. Although she was a very young female, Jazmine gained the most respect for her fighting abilities and her kindness. She was promoted to Ruler shortly after her father's death at the age of 18. Jazmine befriended the King of Todo who was 19 at the time but a lot of her subordinates didn't approve of this. She scheduled monthly meetings with the King, and they would talk for hours about politics and sometimes just about life. They had a special meeting spot that's at the border between the two halves. "You know... I don't like having two halves of one country. Maybe someday we can all be on the same page." he would say. "You want to rule everything don't you?" Jaz would say. He would laugh. "I was thinking maybe WE could rule it together." he said. One day as she was going to meet him her men followed without her permission. They were instructed by someone in the Queen's congress. After her conversation with the King, she heard gunshots. Her men had opened fire on him without her permission. She begged them to stop but they insisted that this was the chance for her to rule everything. "YOU FOOLS!" she yelled. None of the bullets could touch him. All of the clouds turned gray. A single bolt of lightning struck all of her men down with one hit. "I guess you didn't agree with that idea of mine." He said with a laugh. "Tay... I swear I didn't have anything to do with-" Jaz stopped. The King of Todo had already left. She stood there as rain poured down. It still rains at that spot every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 162 30
[Editing]Kyele, a 16 year old boy , wakes up and discovers that he has gained the power of time manipulation , at the cost of forgetting who he is...
11.7K 706 200
Within a world full of heroes, there are some that grow up to become remarkable people and have their names etched in history, and there are also som...
276 33 10
Katsuko is a powerful elite agent of GAKO (government anti-kagune organization), his life is based on his dad's trajectory on the agency, but after b...
370 97 20
The future, where a great war generations ago nearly destroyed the human race with disease and famine gave way to a new 'problem'. Once everything wa...