The Reason Why Mom Loves Dad...

By tenny10-10

After Neji misses Tenten's birthday, Tenji gets mad and stumbles upon an ancient Chinese scroll. "If this s... More

PROLOGUE
ARGUEMENT
FINDING THE SROLL AND GOING TO THE PAST
THIS IS MOM AND DAD?!
MEETING KONOHA 12
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: MOM'S SUCCESS
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: DAD'S FIGHT
THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: THE LAST BATTLE
KISAME'S WATER BALL
DAD'S ANGER:MATATABI IS LOOSE
THE WAR: PART 1
THE WAR: PART 2
THE WAR: PART 3
THE WAR: PART 4
😍💖BONUS ONESHOT💖😍
ANONYMOUS THREAT FROM THE FIRE NATION
MEETING THE........GAANG?!
GOING THROUGH THE SERPENT'S PASS TO BA SING SE

SAVING SASUKE WAS A FAILURE

318 17 13
By tenny10-10

"Tenten, please find it in your heart to forgive me for what I said to you." Neji said.
"Stupid old man! Mom will obviously forgive you because she loves you." Tenji said despite knowing that Neji can't hear him.

     ~TG9/Training Ground 9~

Tenji and Tenten were expecting Lee and Neji to show up but it has been 2 hours and they weren't there. Then they Jonin and Chunnin ninjas running to the gate and shouting.

Soon, Tenten gasped and ran after them. Tenji, who was in shock, started to run after her, at least to find out what was going on. Reaching the gate, they saw Jonins, Chunnins, medics and Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei, can I please follow you, please?!" Tenten asked.
"Fine, you can follow the medics." He said.
'What's going on?!' Tenji wondered.

As they jumped from tree to tree, Tenten asked aloud to no one in particular, : "Dammit! Why would they allow only Genins to go after Sasuke?!"

Now Tenji knew what time it was. It was the time Sasuke left the village, and according to what Hinata told him and Kaana, Kiba, Choji, Neji, Naruto and Shikamaru formed a 5 man squad and had gone after Sasuke.

"We found the Akimichi kid!!!" A medic shouted.

They saw Choji lying on the ground wasted. Beside him was a crater and from the looks of it, he defeated one of Orochimaru's minions.

Instinctively, Tenji activated his bloodline and searched the perimeter and left them behind. Tenten soon followed behind him. Then they got to another part of the forest.

Spider webs and Kaiten craters were scattered all over the place. With some kunais and shurikens at some places. But what caught their eyes was a particular spider web that was like 50m long. They followed it but Tenten was faster.

"NEJIIII!!!!!!" was the shout Tenji heard.

And when he got there, he got cold feet and felt like throwing up because of what he saw.

Neji was injured and bloody. He was also unconscious. There was a deep wound by his left side and another by his shoulder though it didn't seem like his organs were damaged. In his left hand lay his forehead protector and on the right, a feather. His curse mark was bare to the whole world. He looked so dead.

"MEDIC!!!! I FOUND NEJI HYUGA!!!!!" Tenten cried at the top of her lungs.

But only two came. They explained the situation that Naruto, Kiba and Shikamaru were still missing and she had to take him to the hospital. She immediately carried Neji on her back and sped to the hospital, with Tenji on her heels. He swore that he heard a crack each time they landed on a branch coming from her back, but Tenji ignored it.

When they got there, surgery started immediately and Tenten was praying for his safety. But with the way her fists were closed, what she might do will be good or bad.

All the while, Tenji was shocked. His father never mentioned almost dying at 14!

After the operation, they both went to see him and saw he was awake. Tenten took the liberty of polishing his forehead protector till it shone. Something was prodding at Tenji's mind and he tried to remember what it was.

Keyword: Tried.

"Neji-kun, are you OK?!" she asked when she was by his side.
"Hn. I'm fine." was the monotonous reply as he looked out of the window while sitting on his bed.

Tenji then remembered suddenly that when someone Tenten cared for was hurt and the person ignores her when she ask how they feel, the end result will never be good. He could testify to that.

He started praying for Neji but then stopped. It was in the past. There was nothing he could do.

"Neji-kun?"
"What?"
"Look at me."
"Why should I?! I see you everyday!"
"Just do it."

He slowly turned his head to meet her.

"Tenten, I don't know what you are aiming at, but can you leave me.........."

SLAP!!!!!!!!!

Neji felt pain on the right side of his face as his head jerked violently to the left with his eyes bulging. Tenji just held his cheek as if he felt the pain, which he swore he did.

Neji was slapped!!!

By TENTEN!!!!!!!!

As he turned to confront her with his Byakugan activated, he was shell shocked at what he saw.

Tenten was crying.

What irony. She slapped him and she was the one crying. But then it hit him that they weren't tears of sadness.

But anger.

Neji wisely deactivated his Byakugan and looked at her square in the face, thinking that his relationship with her was getting overboard.

"Tenten, why did you slap me?! I think you are taking our friendship too far!!!" Neji demanded and shouted at her.

When she still glared at him while crying, he stood up from the bed and looked down at her. He was taller by some inches so she had to look up at him.

"Answer me, dammit!!!!"
"YOU DESERVE THAT SLAP AND MUCH MORE WORSE!!!!!!" She blew up at him.

Neji eyed her but she continued.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A HYUGA DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO BE THE HERO!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, FUCKFACE??!!!!!"
"WHAT WAS THAT, SHITHEAD?!!" Neji never insulted Tenten before, so he was shocked himself though he didn't show it.

In case your wondering, Tenji was kicking back with some popcorn and 3D glasses.

"YOU HEARD ME, FUCKFACE!!!!!!YOU GET INJURED AND YOU DON'T ASK HOW YOU GOT HERE?!!!! GUESS WHAT GENIUS, I SACRIFIED MY BACK TO CARRY YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!"

Neji was still confused and mad.

"I ASK HOW YOU ARE AND ALL YOU TELL ME IS HN!!!! WHAT MORON SAYS THAT!!!! I CAN'T TRAIN FOR 2 DAYS CAUSE OF MY BACK!!!!! YOU THINK YOU ARE THE HERO BUT SOMETIMES, ALWAYS APPRECIATE OTHERS!!!!"

Neji realized that no matter how many times Tenten helped him or saved his ass, he never thanked her neither did he express his gratitude. He suddenly felt bad and wanted to apologize to her.

"Tenten, I...."
"Don't interrupt me, Neji!! Since when did you ever care?!"
"Just listen and....."
""You know what? Fine! Be that way!!! But when it bites you in the ass, don't blame me!!!"

She turned to leave and Neji immediately hugged her from behind. Tenten was blushing but tried to stay mad and wrestle out of his hug but he was stronger.

"Let go of me!! I thought you didn't trust me anymore!!!!" Tenten shouted in frustration.
"Tenten, I'm sorry."
"........"
"I know I haven't been the best person and you still befriended me despite my faults. I'm sorry for all those times I was ungrateful. I should have appreciated people more. Please find it in your heart to forgive me for what I said to you, if it still hurts."
"......."
"Please say something. But I don't want our friendship to end." It sounded like Neji was begging.
".......Wreckless, oblivious moron. That's what you are." Tenten said.
"What?!"

Then she turned and hugged him back.

"And that's why I have to stay with you so you don't lose your bearings."
"I'm sorry, Tenten."
"I forgive you, fuckface."
"Whatever, shithead..... And thank you."
"I slapped you pretty hard, didn't I?!" Tenten suddenly asked.
"No shit. That hurts like a bitch!!" Neji exclaimed.
"Sorry."

When Tenji had seen enough of their love crap, he left the room. He still didn't know why Tenten loves Neji.

"I wish I still knew. I still don't understand why mom loves dad."

Then a bright light enveloped him and he wished the bickering couple goodbye.

~

Hey guys, I'm back😅😅😅

GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN!!!!!! I'm sorry that it took me almost a month to update. 😫😫😫🙏🙏🙏

Mainly the name of the chapter(and the name in the chapter) kinda demoralized my spirit 😒😒😒

So as a compensation, I'll update the remaining 4 chapters I was working on at the same time. 🙌🙌🙌

Sorry once again😅😅😅

Ja ne 🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2K 39
(Y/n) has always loved the Naruto anime but never could have predicted that they would be magically transported into the Naruto world! Armed with her...
688 16 12
Duel POV Kakashi & OC Slowburn ❤️‍🔥 Lemon 🍋 Timeline: before original series all the way to end of shippuden. (I'm pretending Baruto doesn't exis...
157K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
140K 3.9K 20
(Completed) What happens when Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Tenten runaway to better themsleves because of a conversation they overheard. How will the boys...