THE MAFIA PRINCESS

By FatelDestiny1407

Louisa Dante is the daughter of the second most feared mafia gang leader in America. She is 17 year old. Like... More

THE MAFIA PRINCESS
AESTHETICS
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~7~

2.9K 45 2
By FatelDestiny1407

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey girl" Iris said once I reach the school.

"What's up?" I asked her. She looked at me in excitement and grabbed my hand and dragged me to Nic's locker. I saw my friends surrounding her locker.

"What is going on?" I asked them. Nic smirked devilishly and showed me her laptop. I saw Talia and Professor Greene, the English teacher fucking in the classroom. Oh. I forget one thing. Nic is a hacker, we could blackmail anyone by doing this. We don't have anything for Talia, but now we got it.

"Great job Nic!" I said to her.

"Now if she does anything to us or something we could use this video." Violet chuckled darkly. Violet is mostly the calm one of the group. She rarely became evil like now. Evil Vi is scarier.

"What are you guys laughing at?" An amused can be heard. I turned and saw Matthew standing there. Behind him are the rest of his friends.

"Nothing!" Nic said while keeping her laptop in her locker and shutting it. They gave us a confused look.

"What are your first period?" Axel said.

"Me and Arianna have maths" I said.

"Me and Elijah too." Matthew said.

"I have English" Violet said.

"I also have English with Jason." Axel said.

"I have chemistry with Iris" Nic said.

"Me Too. I know me and Iris have a chemistry together" James said while winking at Iris. She scrunch a nose in disgust at his flirting. The bell rang for the first period and we parted our ways.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For one week the school has been going great. Iris and James were filtering and teasing each other a lot of times. Elijah is always trying to get my attention by filtering with me. His presence made butterflies come to my stomach and also made me nervous around him.

Today is Saturday, Me and my friends are bringing Eliana while my brothers are bringing Zach to shopping.

I was wearing an ivory knife pleated skirt with a black tank crop top and a matching ivory sweater wrapped around my shoulders as the winter season is coming by. I wore my usual white Balenciaga's and wore a golden necklace that my father gave me as this was my mother's necklace. I clutched the necklace tears brimming my eyes as I thought about mother. I quickly wiped my tears when I looked at the time. I took my mini black Chanel bag and walked out of the house.

I saw Eliana standing near Xavier's car with Zach.

"Ellie!" I called out. She turned and looked at me. She was wearing a high waisted jeans and a simple white t-shirt.

"Xavy! Can I drive my car, please?" I begged him. Since I'm seventeen, I still haven't got my car licence and my brother won't allow me to drive on my own.

"Fine, but only this time." I grinned at him.

"Thank you, bro!" I snatched the car keys from his hand and walked to my Mercedes Benz. Ellie came and sat in the back.

"I got to pick up some of my friends before going to the mall." I said to her.

"Sure, No problem" She said smiling at me. Nowadays she started talking and opening to us more.

"How your friends are?" She said with genuine curiosity.

"Ohh... You have to meet them, especially Nicolette. She is the most bubbly and fun type. She is our group's joker and also the best hacker. Then there is Iris, the fashion god, wait... not god but the fashion goddess of our group. Next we have the fire and ice twins." She cuts me off.

"The fire and ice twins?" She asked confusingly. I nodded.

"They acts like the fire and the ice. Violet is the fire with caring and a feisty attitude. She is the nerd and the 'mom' of our group. Lastly her icy twin sister, Arianna who is totally opposite of her. She is a badass with a very huge temper but very protective of her twin. She once made a boy land in hospital with a broken leg, black eye and a bruised nose." I said amusingly remembering how Arianna found out Jace, a new boy last year had touched Violet in her butt. Before she could do anything, Arianna punched him which caused her detention for a week.

"They seems nice" Ellie said.

"They are nice." I said and continued driving to Iris's house where she and Nic would be there waiting. While Arianna is bringing Violet in her bike. I saw Iris and Nic standing at the entrance of her house.

"Lou! I missed you. Do you know how long I have to handle Nic's ass while waiting for you." Iris said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey! That was mean!" Nic pouted. Suddenly she squealed loudly that we wince at the sound while closing our ears.

"OMG, is that... Elianna?! She is beautiful. She is even beautiful than you describe how she looks like to us. I can finally meet you in person now. You have cute dimple on you right cheeks like Lou. Ohh... yo-" I stopped her rambling by slapping my hand on her mouth.

"NIc! You're scaring the poor girl. Oh, by the way I'm Iris." She said to Ellie who looks like she has seen a ghost.

"Hi, Nice to meet you guys. I'm Elianna but you can call me Ellie." She said blushing because she is still not use to meeting new people.

"Aww... she's cute!" Both of them cooed at her making her blush even more. I dragged them in my car.

"Okay, that's enough. You're killing my sister." I said to them once they got in. Once we reached the mall, I saw the twins talking or... more like shouting at each other.

"What's going on?" I asked them splitting them up once I got off my car.

"Look at my hair, Lou! She drove her bike so fast that my hair all got messed up." Violet said while pointing at her twin who was looking smug.

"It's not my problem when you didn't tie your hair" Aria said back to her. Vi looked pissed.

"Why you bi-"

"Okay okay, stop it right now!" I said to them. They glared at each other and turned the other side. Vi looked at Ellie who was beside me.

"LOU! Is that you sister!? You guys have the same cute dimple on your right side!" She squealed. Arianna looked at her and agreed.

"I'm Arianna"

"Hi sweetie, I'm Violet the better twin of the group."

"Hey! I'm the better twin!" Arianna argued back. And here we go again.

"No you're not!"

"Yes I'm!

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Ye-"

"Guys stop it, I have to buy a dress for the gala. And we have no time at all." Iris said while pushing the twins apart and going into the mall. We followed her inside.

"Nic! Look at there! There is a new Chanel bag in the store, come on!" Iris squealed while pulling Nic with her. She gave us pleading look. We shook our heads and went to the other way. We all know how Iris is when we go shopping.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm exhausted!" Nic plopped on the chair in while resting her head on the table waiting for the food. The rest of us followed her action and waited for our food.

We have been shopping three hours non-stop with Iris pulling us to see the dresses and shoes for the Gala that is happening the next week. Ellie bought some shirts, shorts, pants, sweatshirts, sweatpants, skirts, bras and underwear while Iris forced her to buy a makeup set.

And now after Iris had finally bought her dress for the Gala, we are now having our lunch in a restaurant. We looked at Iris who was not even tired.

"How are you not even tired?!" Aria said to her. She looked up and saw our tired faces and shook her head.

"Well... shopping is my hobby. Shopping gives me energy." She said with a shrug.

"For me shopping drains my energy." I muttered tiredly while others except Iris agrees. Finally our food came and we literally murdered our food by eating it as we were very hungry.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 572 33
What will happen when a 19 year old gets involved with the 24 year old Italian Mafia Leader? Read to find out! She was with her mother at the wrong t...
767 22 10
Dante, a cold hearted mafia leader. Born as the oldest son to his father meaning he would take over the Italian mafia. He's ruthless he's heartless a...
3.1M 83.8K 39
Kevin Jones is the person you want to stay away from by all means. He will use you, then throw you out like a dog. He will make you feel, then break...
131 20 11
They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities. While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill an...