He Saved Me(Thug Urban)

By TheSilentGenie-Us

Through the cracks in the streets, she found her way and landed into a Thug's arms. The name's Kharter. Kha... More

Ch.1 Xx Disturbing The Peace xX
Ch.2Xx All Eyes On Me xX
Ch.3Xx Witnessing The Red-Handed xX
Ch.4XxHypnotic,Basic Bitchin' BustersxX
Ch.5Xx These Wicked Games xX
Ch.6XxThe No Good Gangster xX
Ch.7Xx The Saving Soldier xX
Ch.8Xx The Wrong Thing To Do xX
Ch.9Xx Interventions Of "Carta" xX
Ch.10 Xx Tougher Than Nails With Hearts Of Gold xX
Ch.11Xx Kharter With A K xX
Ch.12Xx Cards, But No Dealer xX
Xx.Ch.13 You Got What I Need.xX
Xx. Ch. 14 Reasonable Doubt .xX

Xx. Ch 15. A Change in Events . xX

500 37 5
By TheSilentGenie-Us

Excuse errors!

Later that night, when I arrived to the club they led us to the basement where they held underground poker games. All the strippers bartenders, and bottle girls were. "Hey Kharter, you okay?" Gigi approached me.

I small smiled, greeting her with a hug now apprehensive because of what donna said." Hey, yeah I'm straight. What about you?"

She exhaled, rolling her eyes. "Girl that shit last night was some shit out of a movie. Slim is one of the coolest niggas I know. I know them niggas was looking for Duke. Like can we just get paid and leave all that ghetto shit alone." She said including Alana in the conversation.

"I love Ribbz and all but he and Slim need to get Duke under control. Everytime he fuck shit up for us."

"So you're his girlfriend? I asked pointing to her.

She chortled sassily. "Girl please, he's so sprung off of every piece of ass he gets in here. He's for Everybody. I meant I love him as a employer. "

"Ohh." I laughed kind of sorry I asked now she put it that way.

"He's good peeps but it's Slim all the bitches want and he don't mess with none of us seriously. Well not anymore." She laughed looking at Gigi up and down before walking over to Chasity.

Gigi blushed pushing her hair behind her ears. "Don't listen to her Kharter. I'm just here to get my money up. We used to like each other when I first started but with Slim everything is business and he can't mix the two without being toxic." She said honestly.

I smiled coyly looking at her. " I fucked him."

She paused and her brows grew closer in anger and confusion. "When?"

"Yesterday. When he took me home." I said in a calm manner.

"You guys are unprofessional as fuck, I knew he wanted you from the moment you got on the stage. He never acted like that with me."

"Gigi...relax. I was testing you. I haven't and will never mess with him. But from your response it's clear you're definitely feeling him and you need to stop cause he's your employer and that's unprofessional." I laughed touching her shoulder.

"Okay you got me bitch." She laughed anxiously.

"Ayye, listen up." I looked up and saw Ray and all his sons.

"What the fuck is he doing here." I mumbled to myself as I looked around at the others not understanding how they weren't alarmed that Duke wasn't even in custody or in for question when everybody knows he's the reason why the place got shot up.

"This nigga is something else." Gigi said referring to Duke.

"Thank you all for coming. I know you're probably wondering what happened last night and upset about not being to work for the rest of the week. "Raye announced.

"The club will be open next week, I already handled that with 12 and I'll be leaving soon. With that being said you don't have anything to worry about the club's security has been beefed up and Duke has something to say." Raye said as Ribbz pushed him forward.

"Man get the fuck off of me. I know where the fucking front is. Damn" He said smuggly.

He cleared his throat. " I know it's spreading around that I caused the shooting. I would just like to say that's a fucking lie and that it's some business that has been handled outside of our place of business and I apologize for putting you in harm's way."

Slim fixed his jacket tucking his palms into his jeans as he stared at me, I grew uncomfortable. "I fidgeted in my stance, looking away.

"Good, I'm a man that's about business. LA, has to many murders and I'm just trying to keep my workers safe and keep customers in the fucking door. With that being said we need to discuss this little mouse problem we got." He said almost sinisterly.

"I say mouse because It's no way this club that has made you all thousands of dollars could ever had a rat with all the pussy around here." He said as he started laughing loudly, amused by his own pun.

"What's he talking about?" Felicia asked Gigi.

"I guess were gonna find out."

"Somebody on my payroll had the nerve to tell these niggas that was after this idiot--" He said motioning to Duke. "Where all the cash was being dropped and not only that but 14 kilos went missing the same night. Convenience I think not." He smiled as he started walking around. "So I'm only gonna say this once. Whoever is running their little mouth you better fucking close it. Because I'm not going down over some little chump change in the club. You guys knew the ordeal when you signed up to work here. And if I find that rat I'm gonna have to exterminate and you guys don't want me to do that. Are we clear?"

I heard a few mumbles amongst the crew of women and I looked at Slim dumbfounded. Donna was right they were selling drugs out of the club.

"What the fuck Gigi--" I whispered and she shushed me.

"We don't sell coke or weed. It comes as a package when you order VIP service. It's out of our hands, it's just how he pushes his leftovers through the club. Celebs, ballers, come in looking for a girl or girls its apart of the deal whether they want it or not." She said through gritted teeth. "Now hush, you're not even supposed to know that."

I shook my head looking around for the nearest exit.

"With that being said I'm leaving Slim in charge of the club until get back and Ribbz is in gonna e the floor manager."

"Dad Wtf." Ribbz exclaimed angrily.

"Son, Slim is just better over seeing everything, plus the ladies love you so you'll be over seeing everything that happens in the club slim is just gonna be dealing with the finance and overall sales." He said calming him down.

"Ribbz is such an idiot." Chasity said softly.

"Well that's true. I ain't tryna do no accounts." He laughed causing all the girls to laugh and Duke was furious. He walked over to a table and broke a glass.

"You never gonna give me a chance to prove myself!" He shouted before walking out. Slim was oddly quiet and he sat down on a stool, pulling back his hood.

"That's all Ladies." Raye said as his security escorted him out, he wasn't even phased by Duke's exit.

"Imma go upstairs and see what's good, I think they said The Game is coming out tonight." Alana said encouraging us girls to follow her.

"I'll be up in a sec." I said as I made my way over to Slim; he was talking to his brother.

I didn't know what to say to him after what I said last night.

"Hey.."

Ribbz smiled and walked over to another girl.

Slim stood up and began walking away from me. "I know you see me talking to you Slim."

"You told me to leave you alone Kharter, fuck you want. I gotta go."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything. My attitude, what I said about your brother and for not understanding you. I don't and I don't want to. Like I said we both hate each other and I like it that way." He continued walking for the door and I followed him outside.

"And if you wanted to fuck me that's all you had to say. I would've rather you be honest than try to run game on me. I'm not a fool." I said taunting him and he turned around.

"Kharter if I wanted to fuck you I could've. Look at you following me out the club like a chicken head. Just sprung-- got your nose wide open. Stop playing with me girl." He said licking his lips smirking.

I laughed holding my arm. "You're an asshole and just because you had a rough night I'll let it slip about you not telling me about the drugs running through the club."

He laughed. "You talking about incidentals? I don't know what drugs you're talking about. Gotta go." He said walking to his truck.

"Wait, where you going?"

"I gotta hectic life baby, and it don't involve telling you about it." He laughed and I nodded as he drove away.

I started heading back into the club when I saw him reversing. "You want me to take you home?"

He asked and I smiled quickly. "I thought you were too busy for a detour?"

"It's on the way." He said and I obliged, hopping in, when I saw Gigi in my rearview mirror.

I like Odell as slim but I think we need a different lead girl! Drop your thoughts below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...
16.5K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
423K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...