LAST YEAR IN GREAT PRIVATE SC...

precious354 द्वारा

The story takes place in a Nigerian setting.. it centers on a Nigerian girl named Victoria tamilore Adams.. j... अधिक

INTRODUCTION 😁😁
HAIR DRESSER SHOP😋😋
THREE IDIOTS IN MY CLASS😤😤
GENEVIEVE'S TANTRUMS🤐🤐
EMMANUEL'S DISTURBANCE😂😊
THE SLAP AND MOOD SWINGS😔😕
LINAH'S CRUSH😈😻 AND UNUSUAL APPEARANCE😶😶
MOODY DAY 😔😔😥

FIRST DAY OF THIRD TERM😪🤓

7 3 0
precious354 द्वारा

💜💜💜💜💜

    I put my long cardigan on to cover my white t-shirt as I looked at my self over again in the mirror. My hair was done neatly, my face was looking nice and I had my red cardigan matching my red skirt that reached just above my knee. Then I had my white socks with red stripes and my black baby shoes to complete it.

    " I look presentable" I muttered to myself and checking the room to see that its neat, I picked my purple school bag and closed my door, keeping the key into my bag. I better check Jordan and jenny.

    I walked pass the toilet to jenny's room and I opened the door. I could see her books on the bed and everything scattered but jenny herself wasn't here. I quickly bent down to collect all her books then I arranged it inside her pink school bag before walking out carrying her bag.

  Next up, Jordan's room. As I opened his room, I saw him fighting with his tie. I smiled and walked up to him.

  " good thing you are here. I can't remember how to knot tie again oh" he said frowning

  " Pele when you don't have sense nko.. Give me" I said and collected the tie from him. I slowly knotted the tie the same way I did mine for him so he would understand .

  " thank you" he said then he picked his blue school bag from the chair before carrying it.

   " did you pack all your books and writing materials?" I asked him before walking out, Jenny's bag still on my shoulder.

   " yes I did " he said coming out of his room before closing the door.

  " let's go and eat " I said and we both climbed down the stairs as he nodded his head. On getting to the bottom of the stairs I could see jenny on the dinning table eating bread and tea, her hair was still messy.. Ahh God the time is few minutes to seven.

   I ushered to Jordan to go and have his seat too. He did so quietly and he started eating . I walked to the kitchen  to pick the peanut butter from the cabinet and I put it on my bread. I'm not a fan of dipping bread inside tea.. Ayama... ( ayama means gross).

    After we all finished eating, I quickly combed and bonded Jenny's hair into a donut and I backed her bag for her. I packed the fried rice and meat that we cooked yesterday night and caprison drink into her pink lunch bag with her water bottle in it. 

   Next I packed Jordan's food and put fanta and his water bottle inside his blue lunch bag then I packed my own food and one big cold freshyo drink with my water bottle into my own lunch bag. I'm sixteen but who that one help, why won't I eat or drink.. Abeg...

   I walked back to the parlor and I handed Jordan and jenny their lunch bags before ushering both of them outside the house, one look at my wrist watch, it was 7am on dot.

      " fast nah or we will be late. And you know we will first drop jenny at her own school" I said to Jordan who was walking small small.

   " ehn should I fly ni?" He asked rudely as he entered the car.

  " See I don't have your time if not I would I slapped you this morning.." I said and hissed before carrying jenny inside the car.

   I opened the front door and I entered beside the driver before buckling my seat belt. I wonder how he use to wait for us sef with all the sereren we do everyday. ( sereren means trouble and you know). After brother Ade the gateman opened the gate, we drove out of the compound and soon we were on our way to school. I didn't even feel mum's presence at all. Didn't she come home??

💜💜💜💜💜

     I spot Linah Grace and Emmanuel easily as I got down from the car because they were waiting for me under our 'amebo tree'.. ( it means gossip tree). Thats the tree we talk and eat and do everything under.

   I smiled and walked to them still holding my lunch bag.

   " hi guys" I said and smiled at them. They all had beautiful smiles on their faces oh I'm so happy.

  " Vicky" grace yells and grabs me tight, I managed not to die from her strong grip as I hugged her back.

   " grace I'm dying" I screamed and everyone laughed.

  " sorry I just missed you so much. You look beautiful" she said and released me then smiled.

  " ahh please don't whine me. I'm not beautiful. But wait o, is it only me that is seeing this?" I asked as I stared at grace's body.

  " that she has reduced abi?" Emmanuel asked.

  " yes... You reduced o. Why did you loose weight bayii.." I said frowning.

   " its my uncle. You know I spent my holiday at ilorin with him. He made me exercise everyday. Imagine I only eat twice a day and the two times sef is what I eat once in a day. If you see what they eat ehn, its like the whole family is dieting. I suffered oh I'm never going back again and I got fine cloths sha. " she said frowning.

   " Pele .. Don't worry we will add more weight" I said and  smiled before i looked at Emmanuel.

   " lover boy. I have missed you" I said as I slapped his head that had a neatly barbed afro on it. As usual the player has to look good. But he,wasn't wearing his tie.. First day of resumption. Oga bad boy sha ..

   ( oga bad boy sha means ..  He is the bad boy).

    " why will you slap my head nah" he whined before pulling me close as he hugged me. " have missed you too. So is that a yes to my question?" He asked me.

   " no I'm not going to date you or anyone in the hell fire of a school" I said before looking at him weirdly .

   " you broke my heart but I will never give up" he said

   " Pele john cena" Grace said and we all laugh before Emmanuel gives her an angry look but we know he is just joking.

   " Linah Linah" I called and smiled.

   " you just noticed me abii.. Continue to ignore me nah" linah said playfully.

  " ah madam. You guys saw each all through out the holiday nah. " grace said

  " did I ask you?" Linah asked and I smiled. These two fighters sha...

  " so please have you guys seen our new class?. Is it upstairs in that fine place they were building before?. " I asked them.

   " yes ooo.. They gave us the building" Linah said.

   " awwnnnn" I exclaimed happily.

   " you know we are bill gates children. Ode we are staying in the orientation hall block " Linah said and my happy expression became sad.

   " I hate this school" I muttered as we all walked to the place together

   " wait o Linah. Where is that sorry excuse of a brother that you have" grace asked on the way . I burst into laughter.

     " where else.. His girlfriend side nah. " Emmanuel said

    " he is still dating Genevieve?" I asked, my heart breaking into pieces.

   " don't ask stupid question you know.. " grace said to me.

   " its okay.. Let's go" Linah said to me and pulled me. I smiled at her as I followed her.

    But my heart was still sinking for a stupid reason. Its just a crush Victoria get over it already ahh...

❇❇❇❇❇
  Is it just a crush guys??😏😏😏.. Comment please......
❇❇❇❇❇

💜💜💜💜💜

    School went on swiftly and before I knew it, it was closing and if I tell you that that is when Lennon finally decided to show his stupid face.

   " xup guys" Lennon said as he entered the class. On a normal occasion we all aren't in same class but we haven't started class so..

   I rolled my eyes as Lennon entered. All the girls in the class, including the three idiots were eyeing him like how jenny use to look at cake.. On top one human being... After waving and bumping hands with all the girls in the class.  I thought Emmanuel was the player. . Lennon finally got to our table as he took his seat on the table beside my chair. Why did he now sit here of all the empty spaces.

   " lemon welcome " grace said eyeing him. She knows that his name is Lennon but still she calls him lemon .. I will never know why but I like that fact.

   " I won't answer you grace. Wait did you reduce weight?" He said staring at her.

    " ahh what sef. Stop staring into my soul. Look at another place ahh" grace screamed at him we all burst into laughter.  before she resumed eating my fried rice.  Well I wasn't hungry and she was so... But my fresh yo, I'm never leaving it.

    " so where have you been since?" Linah asked him and I shot her a glare. Why nah.. Don't break my heart twice.

   " woo its the stupid English teacher that called me. Have been marking joint exam scripts since. " he said and a smile curves on my lips.. He wasn't with Genevieve.

    " Pele " emmanuel said to him and he nodded his head before stealing my fresh yo.

   " ahn ahn why nah.. Give me my drink" I whined as I stood up from the  chair.

   " if you can reach it, take it" Lennon raising it up above his head as he stood up from the table he was sitting on.

    " you do this thing every time and you know you are tall" I said frowning as I tried to reach my fresh yo. He kept raising it up while I was jumping just to catch it.

   " I will buy fresh yo for you. Will you date me?" Emmanuel said

   " I can buy fresh yo with my own money.." I said eyeing him before I continued to jump for my fresh yo.

    " I hate you I swear." I said.

   " you love me" Lennon said.

    " thief. Don't worry. I spat inside the drink sef" I lied as I stopped jumping.

   " I know you are lying. And I lick your spit a lot so no big deal" he said before drinking my fresh yo..

   " ahhh" I cried out and frowned before sitting on the chair back. Its true he has licked my spit a lot. With this his stealing habit. Mtcheew ( mtcheww means hissing).

   " thank you for the fresh yo" Lennon said before leaving the class with a smirk on his face. It only made me angry the more.

   " my fresh yo" I muttered before putting my head on my locker..

   " Pele we will buy another one when we are going home" Linah said and I smiled

   " really. Thank you" I said quickly.

   " I said it first tori you said no" Emmanuel said.

   " well I changed my mind" I said to him before smiling back at linah who shaked her head in disbelief.. What she should be used to me by now..

    " take your food.. It was delicious" grace said.

   " see thief.. You will soon get fat back. Keep up the good work" Linah said to grace as she smiled.

   Grace shot her an angry look and I laughed. This our crew sef.. Very funny and annoying at the same time. I kept staring at them as they continued talking about something stupid as I put my flask back inside my lunch bag. So much for packing food, I didn't eat either the food or drink the fresh yo... But anyhow I will get another drink when we go outside the gate.....

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
    So that's chapter three guys. It was so nice writing the chapter because it was funny as the friends played and fought with each other. Tell me what you think about the chapter in the comment.

   What do you guys think of grace, Linah Emmanuel and even Lennon?. Comment too please

  Lastly guys please don't forget to show me love by voting and commenting in the chapter because your opinions matters to me so much...

Song of the day:

    I was born to be somebody,
     And nothing is ever gonna stop me,I will light up the sky like lightening....

   Guess the song guys and comment .. I don't bite, I smile🙂🙂. Till we meet again in the next chapter my lovies💖💖💖. Don't forget to tell a friend to tell a friend to read my book so you can all vote and comment which will make me so happy... 😁😁

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

132K 16.1K 45
© 2018 All Rights Reserved This is a story about a beautiful young girl who falls in love with someone she meets on the internet. Through love, lust...
Mirror Anthony Azekwoh द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

2.8K 216 27
Artwork by Nychole Owens. I honestly was never good at describing my stories but if you're looking for a story with a chirpy theme, you might as well...
20.2K 6.9K 86
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 ] 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...
6K 1K 35
I was raised in an orphanage home where I practically Shared every thing, and when I say every thing I mean everything, from used cloths, used shoes...