๐‚๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Œ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐š...

By kimmestisa

For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything othe... More

๐ŸŒธAuthor's Note๐ŸŒธ
โ˜•Charactersโ˜•
๐ŸฅงCaramel Macchiato Playlist๐Ÿฅง
Prologue
Chapter 1- The Smell of Coffee
Chapter 2- Iced Americano for the Heat
Chapter 3- Sweet Caramel Macchiato
Chapter 4- Like A cold Coffee During Winter
Chapter 5 - A cute coffee date
Chapter 6 - Down their Coffee-filled Memory Lane
Chapter 7- The delima of a single Mother
Chapter 8 - The truth told
Chapter 9 - A Tough Competition
Chapter 10- Confusing Feelings
Chapter 11 - The heart of the Barista
Chapter 13 - Fight for Love
Chapter 14- A mom's responsibilities
Chapter 15 - Being a Father
๐Ÿ’Promotional Note๐Ÿ’
Chapter 16 Torn Between Three Lovers
Chapter 17 Scandal
Chapter 18 Death threats
Chapter 19 Incoming Danger
Chapter 20- I Sacrifice My life For you
New BOOKs are coming in your area!!!
Chapter 21 The Aftermath
Chapter 22 Seeking Justice
Chapter 23 Forgive and Let Go
Chapter 24- There's a Rainbow after the Rain
Chapter 25- Let's Spend our Lifetime Together
Jeons, Kims, and Parks
EPILOGUE
NEW WRITTEN BOOK BY ME

Chapter 12- Another Rival

1.8K 121 59
By kimmestisa

Jennie was wearing her high stilettos red shoes while waiting for Taehyung to finished his commercial shooting. She was in the lobby sitting like the Queen she was however, today was not the day she would be smiling. She had important things to do aside from confronting him about the truth of his love child. She reminded herself of the advise her dad gave to her. She needed to win him over and let him stay, or else...she sook her head to clear her thoughts.

Jennie was very much aware of his girlfriend that he used to call whenever he was having nightmares. She was are also aware of how alcoholics he gets because of her. She never really saw or know the girl's full name as she respected his privacy, however, she was aware that her name was somewhere between Lali and Lisa, which she wouldn't know if one was her monicker or if one was her real name. She accidentally found out about her when Taehyung called her name one time he was dead-ass drunk and hugging his bottle of soju, kissing it as if it was her.

Jennie looked at him with too much pity. She doesn't know the story behind their break up but she could tell how Taehyung loves her so much.

She was aware of the sufferings Taehyung had gone through forgetting her so despite not knowing the woman, so naturally, she grew hated towards her. It because that 'Lali' or 'Lisa' girl wasn't even present when Taehyung was lying around lifeless and almost dying when his liver almost collapsed because of too much drinking. Jennie was the one who stayed by his side.

At first, she was doing it because she was his arranged fiancé but over time she falls in love with him more and more. You can't blame the girl when she had seen his worst and yet he stayed gentleman towards her. Never did he took advantage of her even when he was drunk. He surely knows the difference between her and that girl. Despite being so cocky and narcissistic of his image, Taehyung surely knows how to give his respect to someone and that's what made her fall for him. Hard.

To know that she was marrying the man she loves but also knowing that his heart was always reserved for that 'someone', Jennie couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous of that girl.

However, since she never really came back to his life, Jennie was confident that Taehyung will one day forget about her and would love her instead. Right now, that dream was far away after she had found out that Taehyung had a kid with her.

She was back. What a thick face woman! After leaving Taehyung she had the guts to come back to him and was even claiming he had a kid with him? What if that kid wasn't even his? Gosh! This is stressing me out!

She can hear her thoughts shouting back at her as she was trying her best to contain her tears as she fidgeted her fingers and bite her lips. Taehyung should not see her in this way. She was known to be the ice princess of the Kim Entreprises and she never showed any of her feelings even under the intimidating gaze of her father but just because of her failed romance and because of that one man, she was showing her weakness and vulnerability. She was supposed to be mean and rude. A kind of woman who is independent and doesn't give a f*ck. That's how her family raised her but just because of one fact slap on her face, she was already crying.

She took the wet tissue and her bag and did her best to wipe the tears from her face. She reapplied her makeup and put some powder on her eyes while reapplying her eye shadow and curl her eyes once more.

There you go. You look good now.

"Jennie?"

She automatically turned her head when she saw the man she love in front of her. She stands up quickly as he saw Taehyung's brows crease in confusion. She did her best to out a stoic face in front of him. He only looked at her coldly.

"Why you are here?"

His voice was deep but also filled with poison. Jennie couldn't care less.

"Is it bad that I wanna visit my fiancé? Did I disturb you while being busy doing something else? Is there something you hide from your fiancé that you don't want me to know?"

She shoots back at him, showing her elegance even though she was being sarcastic towards him. Tae could only roll his eyes, and angrily but calmly told her,

"Jennie, not here. If you want to talk then let's talk in a perfect place."

He then grabs Jennie's hand a little rough while he was dragging her away from the crowd. The people inside his Entertainment agency already k ow about Ms. Jennie however, they never really saw the two of them fighting and since this issue was very personal to Taehyung, it was best to discuss close doors.

Hoseok followed them afterward and locked the door while guarding it against other intruders. He dragged her on a rooftop while Jennie was already fuming with anger. He let go of her hand and looked at her with annoyance plastered all over his face. Jennie knew that she might have pressed the button for him to lost his shit and treat her like that in front of everybody. Whoever this girl was, she had already cemented her importance on Taehyung's life long before Jennie arrived that he almost forgot he was talking to his fiancé in the first place.

"What do you want to talk about?! Talk it here with me!"

Jennie stood rooted in her ground while proudly showing him her inner feminism and 'dont mess up with me' attitude. She coldly but calmly said,

"Explained to me everything. When and how did you found out about her and her kid, which you claimed to be YOURS essentially. Tell me the whole f*cking truth. I deserved to know."

"JENNIE, that's not the correct way of calling HER NAME AND MY KID'S NAME. Yes, it was my kid and I found out about it from ONE OF OUR MUTUAL FRIENDS. He told me everything."

Taehyung emphasizes each word that he said making Jennie even angrier than she was before.

"And you BELIEVE ON HIM?"

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes on him before continuing,

"You believe that it was your child but what if it was not and they were just using you for sympathy and money! Did you not even think about it for a second Tae?! And what? You end up drinking again drown your sorrows for her? You wanted to kill yourself because she betrayed you once more. If that happened, I won't help you anymore!"

Taehyung clenched his jaw. Trying to control his raging emotions towards the woman. He knew that Jennie had some prejudices about Lisa in the past but the girl didnt know about the whole history. He was not here to tell her the truth but he guesses that the woman needed some enlightenment of what happened in the past so she could stop pestering him about it over and over again. Besides, he needed to confess to her to cancel their engagement. Now is not the right time to get into her bad side.

"I left her first."

Jennie looked at him, judging his words until she realized what he meant. Taehyung focuses his gaze on the scenery in front of them. The wind was cold that day as Autumn was almost coming, Taehyung looked back to Jennie and said,

"We were young and we were in love. We already planned to get married after I finished my postgraduate degree but it didn't happen because of my family. They ripped us apart."

He ran his fingers through his hair as he recalled his painful past. The past that had been haunting him down for the last 5 years of his life.

"They didn't want her in my life. She was orphaned and was only accepted for college with scholarships due to her dancing skills. She doesn't have anyone besides her but me. She worked her ass off every day for her to graduate from the school and I took that only dream away from her when I impregnated and left her all on her own to fend for herself. She didn't finish college. That made me felt so bad. I left her with a child growing on her stomach just because I was weak enough to be a puppet of my own family. Shit. I dont even know what to call myself anymore. "

Taehyung started to sob. It was Jennie's time to be frozen in a spot. She didn't know that this was how horrible his family was for that 'girl' and the fact that Taehyung was crying all because of that Lali girl doesn't sit well on her stomach. She suddenly felt a little bit of sympathy in their situation. She felt bad for judging her too early. She also felt bad because of what happened to Taehyung and his situations with his parents. The guilt that he might have felt for his ex-girlfriend was greater than the Great Wall of China itself.

It might have been eating him alive and even though it breaks Jennie's heart to let him go, she also doesn't have the gut to let a child grow up without a father. That's if Taehyung decided to cancel their engagement. Besides, she doesn't have a problem raising his child. She can raise the kid as her own and she doesn't a problem with befriending the girl if that's the only way for both of them to be casual between each other and for the sake of Taehyung's child and hers.

"I was telling you all of this Jennie because I can't...I can't proceed with our arrangement anymore. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to hold her and kissed her. I wanted to be with her. I wanted my child to grow with me as her father. I wanted our family to be complete. All I know and the only thing I am sure about was that Lily was my daughter. She was mine. I saw her Jennie, she looked like the mix replica of her and me. She was conceived the same time I was leaving her and her birth coincided with the time when Lali and I were still together."

Oh! So it's a girl, and her name is Lily? Wow. Her mom was so obsessed with naming her child close to hers.

Jennie whispered to herself. She doesn't know how she will gonna convinced her dad to call off the engagement without ruining their stocks on Taehyung's father's company but she will try her best to do that even if his dad ended up getting angry but Jennie was sure his dad was not like that. She would do anything just to make Taehyung happy.

"I try to call off the engagement however I don't know what's the reason I am going to present. I couldn't tell my father about your...daughter since your reputation would be at stake. Besides, your an actor yourself, and millions of fans would get mad at you once they know you had a child born out of wedlock. I don't want your reputation to go down. You know how your family values the company that your great grandfather built from scratch so I guess planning before attacking should be our best strategy."

Taehyung couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe how easily Jennie sided with him. Now, he doesn't have to worry about Jennie anymore. All he could focus was on solving his concern towards his father. Taehyung was sure that his fans would understand his circumstances so he wasn't afraid about it a little bit. The only one he was afraid of was his father.

Tae hugged Jennie as he whispered his thankfulness to her. He was grateful that Jennie was understandable in his current situation.

"Thank you for always being here and always being understandable."

Jennie hugged him back. A single tear fell down her eyes. As much as she hated to cry, she couldn't help it as she now lost to Taehyung's first love. Jennie was being spoiled since she grows up.

Everything she wanted, she could get. She never had a situation where she needed to gave way to someone, and yet she still lowers down her pride and lets him go. This must be the most heroic and pathetic thing she ever did but listening to what Taehyung had said a while ago, the sympathy inside her was greater than her ego. So she decided that this would be the first and the last time she would give way. If the girl will not treat Taehyung right, she would do her best to snatch him back. It would always do or die for Jennie Kim.

----------
A day after...

Lisa was busy restocking a pile of the coffee sachets in the boxes, the inventory of all the ingredients they had. She was checking everything with aper on her other hand, making sure that every stock number was correct. Jisoo on the other hand was at the counter and Yuna was cleaning the tables and the floor. Their boss wasn't here as Jungkook went to visit the other franchise of his coffee shop as well. He just was bringing them the ingredients they need for the entire month.

Lisa's back started to ache however, there are still ten boxes left for her to check. Later, Jisoo and she will audit the amount of money they had gained today and for the whole month. Lisa was never been good at math but ever since she worked with Dara Sajangnim, she got used to doing it and was pretty much knowledgeable in this field.

Jisoo, on the other hand, was still accepting a lot of orders. It was almost 3 pm when a woman with pink hair greeted the girl. Lisa just finished checking the ingredients and filing them up on the storage when Jisoo asked her to make a coffee for the new customer. She washed her hands of course.

The lady seemed to be looking everywhere when Jisoo asked her if she needed anything else. The woman is just a bit taller than her and is an hourglass body type side with a pretty oblong face and a beautiful smile. She looked again at Jisoo and ordered one red velvet cake. Not piece but one red velvet cake.

Lisa found it off that a person can eat that much. She was a little bit jealous of her as it seemed she was not the type who gained too much weight after eating three bowls of rice. Lisa could only pout.

"Ahem, miss. I was told that Jeon Jungkook was your boss. Is he around? May I speak to him?"

The girl suddenly speaks out and Lisa and Jisoo made eye contact with each other before Lisa handed her her cookies and cream smoothie.

"What is your relationship with Mr. Jeon?"

The older interrogated the virl which was caught off guard by Jisoo's question.

"Ah, we're just old friends back in college. I just came back from Australia so I went to check on him and to catch up with him a little bit. It's been a long time since we hadn't talked to each other."

The girl looked at them shyly while rubbing her hands as she sounded more nervous. Jisoo grew more suspicious of her but just shrugged it off.

"I'm sorry but Jungkook never really mentioned to us about any girl that he had friends with back in college. If you wouldn't mind may I know your name--"

"Rose?"

The three of them both looked to the familiar voice. There stood up a stiffened Jungkook as he takes a good look at Rosé, his ex-girlfriend. The woman he used to love so well. He couldn't believe that after all these years, there she was, standing in front of him, a small smile spread on her cheeks.

"Why are you here?"

Jungkook was a little bit confused as to why Rosé ended up in one of his coffee shops which were known all over Seoul. It would be impossible that the girl landed straight to his coffee shop coincidently when his face and name had plastered all over Seoul for being one of the best coffee shops ever created. Jungkook gave her a second glance before concluding her sudden visit.

"I am here to visit you. I-I'm sorry I didn't notify in advance."

Well, Jungkook seemed to get the big picture now. Rosé coming back from Australia was not a big coincidence at all especially if she was asking for him even on his eyes. She must be here to rekindle their relationship.

It's been such a long time since they broke up. Five years to be exact and he had already moved on. His heart was already occupied by someone. He didn't feel the same pull of attraction when he looked at her right now. If she comeback maybe 3-4 years ago, he would still welcome her in his arms, but now that Lisa was here, his heart already belonged to her.

He still somehow acknowledge their memories together. Those were beautiful memories and he would not forget about it a single bit. It was just that his heart doesn't beat at the same pace as it used to before but Jungkook still deeply cared for her. After all, she was one of the reasons why he built his empire of the coffeeshop.

If it hasn't for their failed romance, Love Café wouldn't exist in the first place.

The girl pursed her lips as if she already get caught and so Jungkook did his best to find a good space, away from Lisa and Jisoo, where they could talk and probably him, drawing the line between them. A proper closure was all Rosé needed, and he also needed it too. They never really broke up properly in person so to give her a piece of mind, he will end it right then and there.

"Let's talk there."

He pointed the farthest table from the counter and Rosé just nodded her head. She knew that they needed privacy in terms of this.

Lisa was only looking at them the entire time while Jisoo was carefully observing the maknae's jealous face. She suddenly got an idea and she took out her phone. Texting someone with a grin on her face.

Small Chili🌶🐕

Get your ass here at
Xxxxxx, xxxxx Love's
Café. Lisa is here with
me.

She then put down the device on her phone while whistling and cleaning the countertop since there were not a lot of customers. Lisa turned her head to her unnie as a sinister smirk was plastered all over her face. Lisa begins to feel goosebumps as Jisoo only whistle if 1.) She was very very happy 2.) She was planning something evil.

She started to take a step back from Jisoo while also arranging the things below their countertop. All the paper cups and plastic lids, straws, coffee sachet was arranged messily. She pretended to help her clean the counter bit was observing her when she heard a 'ting' on her phone. The older took it as she typed fast and put down her phone once more in the pocket of her apron.

Lisa suddenly wondered what the older was planning. It was until 15 minutes later that she heard a familiar voice calling for Jisoo. She turned to look for the source of the voice and she wasn't mistaken. It was Park Jimin.

The cute, chubby, and friendly Park Jimin during her first year of college. He was here. He was back. He remembered how he cried so hard when Taehyung and her dated together and the next few days, he left for Paris for good. She never thought he would be back so early. They talked months ago but Jimin never really mentioned anything about him returning to South Korea, or was it because he wanted to surprise her?

Jimin wiggled his brows in a flirty way as he reached for Lisa's hand and talked a full sentence in French which Lisa didn't fully understand.

"Je suis ici maintenant, ma dame."*

He then kissed the back of her hand like a Prince charming that made Jisoo laughed real hard.

It was just then that she realized, Jungkook's eyes were on her. The lady he was speaking to a while ago, which he called Rosé was in front of him crying.

She didn't know how to respond to his intense gaze so she turned to look at Jimin and took away her hands on his face. Jimin didn't bother though as it made him more flirty than ever.

Jungkook couldn't help but stand up on his seat, leaving the crying Rosé. He already told her what she needed to know and he knows that Rosé was hurt by his words but there's no nice way to say it than to be more honest and direct with her.

Jungkook greeted the newly arrive rival of his with his sick bunny smile. He raised his hands and introduced himself to him.

"I'm the boss here. Jeon Jungkook. You are?"

"Jimin. Jisoo noona's cousin."

The guy took only one glance at him before turning his head holding her hands even tighter. Jungkook was pissed off and help us especially when he saw the evil grin plastered on Jisoo's face. It was her idea. He gets it now.

"You-"

A voice of a female so sweet was heard behind Jungkook and Jimin turned towards her. Her hands were on her lips, her eyes showed genuine shock, and only then did he realized he was the girl at the airport.

"Oh? You're the airport girl, right? What a small world."

He flashed with a smile. Jungkook was now distracted from his outburst earlier and suddenly gave a curious look between Rosé and his additional Rival.

Rosé suddenly realized the situation around her. She posed a toxic smile on her lips. She already knows that Jungkook was in love with the bangs girl as he confessed to her a whole ago and seeing Jimin holding her hands tightly with a jealous Jungkook in front of them, an idea came across her mind.

Why not play games with them then?

She bites her lips and said,

"It is indeed a small world, Jimin."

Extra

Jennie was biting her fingers as she sat down on her father's office. She stopped there after knowing the whole truth from Taehyung.

Her hands were shaking as she never know how her father would respond to this but she would do her very best to convince him.

"Darling!"

His father said as Jennie went to hug him tightly and kissing his cheeks. His father massaged her shoulders.

"What made you come here, Princess?"

"I have something to tell you dad. Please don't be angry."

"Oh! C'mon! When did I become angry of my daughter? C'mon, spill the tea to your father."

Jennie fidgeted her fingers and looked down on it and not meeting her father gaze. She as very afraid to disappoint him or he would do something bad to her again.

"I wanted to call off the wedding, Dad. Me and taehyung... I wanted this to end. He had a lovechild with a different woman and he just found out the truth. His child needed him and I-I don't want to destroy a family, Daddy."

A silence came across between them and she started to shiver before her father's warm hands and engulfed her with hug as he wiped the tears she never thought was already falling on her face.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll talk to Mr. Kim about this."

Jennie smiled bitterly at her father as she wiped the last tears that fell in her eyes. Saying sweetly:

"Thank you, father."

After Jennie left, his father dialed a phone number and calling out the Kim's residence.

A woman picked up as Jennie's Kim father happily said,

" hey, may I talk to Kim *****?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Words:4069
Revised
_________________

*I'm here now, my lady.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...
57.1K 1.7K 48
Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were in elementary. One day Jungkook makes a...
67K 950 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included๐Ÿ˜Š don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
1M 36.4K 111
"We stood here, looking at each other, saying nothing. But it was the nothing that means everything." After the break-up, are they courageous enough...