Mistaken Human

By cloverhand_reader

Important note: I'm currently working on re writing this story and I will post it again 'I'm an elf, daughter... More

Leaving my home
Talking to Thorin
Setting off
Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice
Running into trouble
TROLLS!
Getting eaten?
What happened?
Meeting Radagast
Running from Orcs
Returning home
The Map
Leaving Rivendell
I don't care
Thunder battle
Thorin?
Goblin king
Escaping?
Not an update
Do i love him
Outfit and question
Awkward
Azog!
Dont die
Update :)

Going to the Shire

319 14 4
By cloverhand_reader

        The next day I had made my mind up, I had decided that I was going to go on the quest. I didn't know where the Shire was exactly so I set off early afternoon.

        I found it and I tried to find the door that had Gandalf's mark on it. I soon found it and I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door was opened by a hobbit.

        I bowed low and said "Ann, at your service." I used the shorted down version of my mother's name.

        He opens the door and I step inside, groaning inwardly when I see there are lots of dwarves. I also saw Gandalf and I bowed my head in greeting. 

        I said to him "Do not tell any of these people that I am an elf. Tell them that I am a human."

        He looked suprised but he still nodded. I lean against the wall and I started to regret my choice. 

        There was soon a knock at the door and I walked over and the hobbit opened the door. I sat down at the table and soon the other dwarves came over so I stood up.

        The dwarf that walked in last pulled out a map and they started talking about the journey to reclaim their homeland. I moved closer so I could have a better look at the map.

        I muttered "The Lonely Mountain, you want to go there even though you know Smaug could still be there."

        The dwarf who I recognised as Thorin Oakenshield turned around to face me and looked me up and down, he raised one eyebrow.

        He said "What's it to you?"

        I narrowed my grey eyes at him and I was about to say something but Gandalf said "She will be helping you. She is just a human, asked here by me."

        Thorin simply grunted and turned back to the map.

        I glared at the back of his head and walked out of the front door. I stood staring at the night sky and I heard the door open behind me and I turned around.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think to this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...