โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž โœ

By -SADIESDIOR

๐’๐‡๐„ - ( โ›she, she. she lives in daydreams with me she's the first one that i see and i don't know whyโœ ) ... More

๐ฌ๐ก๐ž
001; ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ
002; ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ > ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ
003; ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐
004; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ
005; ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ
006; ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ฑ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ
007; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ
008; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
009; ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก
010; ๐ ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
012; ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
013; ๐ข ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค
014; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
015; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
016; ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ
017; ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ
018; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ
019; ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ
020; ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐š๐ข๐ฅ
021; ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ
022; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž

011; ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฉ

1.2K 65 131
By -SADIESDIOR

SHE

"HEY THENA! KISS OR SLAP?" diana ran up to the silver haired girl with her phone in her hand. the tik tok app open as it was currently filming the both of them. the 'kiss or slap' trend was fairly old on tik tok but it was still hilarious to watch nonetheless.

diana had seen one on her for you page about five minutes prior and after having a mini debate in her head she decided that she wanted to do one with all her friends and so that's what she started doing.

the girls plans about going on a road trip to escape the boys was soon scrapped as they realised they weren't actually able to go anywhere with all their schedules combined they didn't have many free days letting them do their own stuff.

because of that they mainly just decided they were going to annoy the boys the same way they were annoying them and it was actually pretty successful.

the silver haired girl smiled, turning her head and placing a small kiss on diana's cheek making the two girls laugh as the brunette momentarily stopped the camera to catch her breath after bidding thena a slight farewell.

soon diana walked away, her phone in her hand as she searched for her next target only to come across daniel and corbyn sat next to each other on the couch so she shimmied her way in between the two ignoring their questioning looks.

"kiss or slap boys?" she smiled slightly, biting her lip to stop the grin from spreading as daniel and corbyn shared a cheeky look before they both lightly slapped the girl in the face at the same time.

"okay ouch. fuck you, you asshats." the brunette muttered after she stopped recording for the tik tok, hitting both boys up the back of the head as she walked away from them, the duo bursting into laughter as diana walked away.

the girl was on a mission to run into every person in the house and ask them for a kiss or slap. well everyone who was there, chelsea was once again out with her boo knocking the group number down by one. three people down, five to go.

after aimlessly wandering round the house for another five minutes or so after getting daniel and corbyn in the tik tok, diana found olivia and christina sat together and obviously she walked over to them politely slotting herself in between the duo.

"kiss or slap baes?" the brunette asked. pursing her lips and hoping she wouldn't have to endure another slap at least for a little while.

luckily she didn't have to, as both olivia and christina leant forwards and gave her a kiss on the cheek as diana bowed her head and thanked them both, kissing them on the cheek in response before walking away to find the final four.

it was another little while before she had recorded the next clip, maybe because diana forgot to actually partake in the challenge but as soon as she remembered she was quick to whip her phone out and start filming.

the next 'target' if you would call it that? was jonah. the boy was attempting to enjoy his evening. watching how i met your mother but unfortunately for him, diana was on a mission to complete this tik tok and well she always for what she wanted.

the girl proceeded to politely knock on the eldest boys door and await for a response or to be let in because unlike the other members of the band and friendship group, jonah was actually nice to her ninety three percent of the time so she thought maybe she should return the favour.

the brunette was quick to let her in after pausing his show and muttering something about how stupid marshal was being, which incredibly confused diana but she decided to just completely ignore it and continue her fun little game.

"kiss or slap jo?" she asked panning the camera around to face him as he paused for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows together almost as if it took him a while to register what had actually just been said.

"i- neither?" he replied as a more of a question than a statement as he tilted his head to the side in an attempt to think of a response.

"can i hug you instead?" he queered as diana opened her mouth to protest against it but nothing came out so she just shrugged and waited as jonah pulled her into a little side hug before she stopped filming.

after that the girl was quick to say goodbye and waltz out of the room, shutting jonahs door for him in an attempt of being polite as she went to go and find zach and jack. the final two people she needed to complete her tik tok.

the brunette found herself in the lounge, searching for them before two arms were wrapped around her waist and she was lifted into the air, letting out a small squeal while kicking her legs.

once put down a chin was rested on her shoulder and diana rolled her eyes in a joking way not even needing to look to know who it was.

"hey chicken tender." she muttered flipping her phone in her hands as daniel would, switching between that and fiddling with her rings.

"hey chicken nugget." zach cheekily laughed back instantly lifting the brunettes mood even more as she didn't reply but opened the in progress tik tok on her phone and started recording.

"kiss or slap bub?" she asked turning her head slightly so that zach was now in her peripheral vision as she watched him debate his answer.

zach didn't even need to do a lot of thinking before he tilted his face and kissed diana on the cheek. "now why did i just do that?" he asked watching the girl laugh and place the phone back in her hoodie pocket.

"because i'm making a tik tok and now you're in it..." she trailed off with furrowed eyebrows as she turned around in zach's hold so that know they were more or so hugging each other rather than zach just hugging her.

"right cause it's not like we're supposed to be on a break or anything." the brunette boy sarcastically smiled, rolling his eyes as diana gasped in mock shock.

"fine be that way herron-" she jokingly placed her hand up to stop him from talking to her as she wriggled out of his grasp.

"i'll just go find jack then." she cheekily smiled as she started walking backwards. heading nowhere in particular just somewhere that jack would be.

"wow di you wound me!" zach called after her, in a playful tone as he held his hand to his heart and staggered back a bit indicating he was 'hurt' by her harmful and aggressive words.

diana simply bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing as she held her middle finger up in the air, the further away she walked the quieter zach's laugh becoming but she could still hear the distinct and memorable noise any day.

on her way out of the lounge the brunette girl bumped into a certain someone, that certain someone being jack who was quick to grab onto the girls forearms for steady her as she began to stumble at the impact.

"sorry bout that." he apologised for walking into her, rubbing the back of his neck but diana was quick to brush off the apology explaining how he did nothing wrong and that it was an accident.

then, just as she had been doing all morning she grabbed her phone from her pocket, this time getting ready to film the final segment of the tik tok video.

"kiss or slap avery?" she smirked slightly, tilting her head to glance at the blonde or smirked back, leaning over to kiss her cheek without even a second delay which shocked her slightly.

"oh my god he fucking kissed her!"

AUTHORS NOTE

it's a little bit shit but i kinda like it-
i'm suddenly second guessing myself pls reassure me i desperately need it guys🤠

i have no more homework to do for the next three days hehe so i'm v happy-

i'm NOT happy however that my science teacher is moving me away from cute science guy because we're too disruptive 😔

n e whore

i'm gonna sleep now cause i'm kinda tired and i do have school tomorrow still cause i don't break up until the 18th december- i love yall and remember to stay safe🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 560 19
โ–บ ; โ™กโ‹†.โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Š๐ŸŽงโœง ๐˜Œ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜๐˜ˆ IN WHICH he teaches her everything she needs to know about sex - and everything that comes with it.
3.4K 6 19
read to find out
233K 3K 49
hi here's some imagines for all of your wdw needs
807 21 14
read to find out