โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž โœ

By -SADIESDIOR

๐’๐‡๐„ - ( โ›she, she. she lives in daydreams with me she's the first one that i see and i don't know whyโœ ) ... More

๐ฌ๐ก๐ž
001; ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ
002; ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ > ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ
003; ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐
005; ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ
006; ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ฑ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ
007; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ
008; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
009; ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก
010; ๐ ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
011; ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฉ
012; ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
013; ๐ข ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค
014; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
015; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
016; ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ
017; ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ
018; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ
019; ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ
020; ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐š๐ข๐ฅ
021; ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ
022; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž

004; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ

1.4K 66 153
By -SADIESDIOR

SHE

"DI FOR THE LAST TIME CAN WE TURN OFF THE MAZE RUNNER SERIES." olivia groaned lifting her head off of jonahs shoulder to glare at her friend who was intensely watching the film with her head on zach's shoulder.

the night that the friendship group heard about chelsea and jacks breakup had happened two weeks ago, which meant that the now ex couple had, had two weeks to calm down and come to the realisation that they were gonna see each other again at some time soon.

that some time soon being now.

the friendship group usually had an annual movie night twice a year for reasons nobody really knew about but it was their tradition and they enjoyed it.

they often took it in turns to pick the films and tonight it was diana's turn, and a result of the girl being hopelessly in love with dylan o'brien meant that the group often ended up having to watch things, as you guessed it, starting dylan o'brien and tonight? was the maze runner series....... for the third time.

"that depends liv can you and jonah admit that you're hopelessly in love with one another?" the brunette quirked an eyebrow tilting her head in zach's neck so she was looking at her friend.

both olivia and jonah's mouths fell open and closed before reopening and closing once again like a fish before they started making protests and claims about not liking one another, to which diana just rolled her eyes in response.

the commotion then caught the attention of daniel and athena, the latter picking up the tv remote to pause the film so that they didn't miss any of it while watching another petty argument.

it wasn't unusual for someone to come picking on diana or zach's choice of film at the movie night, mainly because they were the youngest and for some reason their taste 'wasn't as mature' which was complete bullshit because jonah didn't even get fifteen minutes into IT chapter two before screaming at the pair to turn it off.

"that depends, can you and zach fuck already?" chelsea spoke up for the first time that evening, her voice clear and confident unlike when she had arrived earlier.

both diana and zach shrugged in response turning to look at each other and leaning in before bursting out into laughter at the thought of even kissing the other.

"that was absolutely hilarious chels i'll give you that-" zach spoke up waving his hand in her direction making the rest of the group groan minus corbyn.

the entire friendship group had been trying to get diana and zach together for the longest time but neither of them would ever admit their feelings and the group were slowly starting to lose hope.

corbyn on the other hand had apparently clearly been shipping diana with someone other than zach but he just wouldn't tell the group who it was which made them the ever more suspicious and curious about it.

"hey zach look it's a zombly acopalypse!" diana exclaimed pointing at the tv and waving her fingers around mystically as her eyes met zach's annoyance filled face.

"i hate you." the boy deadpanned leaning backwards from the brunett, a small pout on his face as he struggled to stop his lip from moving at the thought of bursting out into laughter.

"no you don't." diana began shaking her head with a small smirk on her face as she raised her eyebrows at the boy next to her who sighed, rewrapping his arm around her and pulling her back into his body.

"no i don't." he mumbled into her hair as she placed her face back into the crook of his neck, the usual position they sat in.

"okay you two aren't dating so how are you making me feel single i-" christina spoke up leaning over corbyn to grab a bag of sour patch kids off of the pile of candy on the table.

"same here!" athena threw her hand up in the air as daniels eyes widened and his face immediately took the form of offence.

"uhm hello-" he muttered placing his finger under athenas chin to turn her head to look at him, the silver haired girl innocently fluttered her eyelashes at her boyfriend, a playful look of innocence on her face.

"yes." she questioned tilting her head to the side, biting the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing. "no." daniel dismissed making the girl furrow her eyebrows before he leaned down to kiss her.

"ew no. turn off the pda!" chelsea squealed covering her eyes while olivia groaned in annoyance at the couple. they were adorable yes but this wasn't necessary right now because she already felt incredibly single looking at zach and diana.

all the boys were cheering daniel on, clearly happy for their band mate after he hadn't had a girlfriend in an excruciatingly long amount of time.

christina was possibly cheering the loudest, happy for athena because she was like the second biggest dathena shipper on earth. corbyn being first which was why you could hear his hollers over everyone else.

and to finally top it off, diana threw a pillow at the couple making them pull away from one another, as athena hid her now red face in daniels chest and the boy rolled his eyes looking over at diana.

"what?" she smiled innocently fluttering her eyelashes and feigning innocence as zach physically had to hold her down and wrap his arms around her neck so that she wouldn't stand up and get involved in a fight because if you interrupt dathena time, daniel got angry.

"if you're gonna go suck face can you do it elsewhere?" she whined "there are four very single people here who don't want to see that." her voice came out mumbled as a certain brunettes hand made its way over her mouth to stop her from talking.

"wait four?" corbyn spoke up in confusion after doing the math in his head he realised that there were certainly more than four single people in the room.

"yes four." diana confirmed with a nod of her head, momentarily removing zach's arms from around her face and neck.

"chelsea, jack, zach and i." she nodded as the room turned to look at olivia and jonah who were both glaring at the girl knowing she was the only person in the room they had separately told about their feelings for one another.

"we are very single and liv and jo are just 'single'." she elaborated placing tiny unnoticeable quotation marks around single the second time.

thankfully nobody saw that and the group got back to their usual chatty and hyper selves before turning on the film.

jack of course didn't say a word, to his friends he was still coping with the break up and being in the same room as his ex wasn't helpful but in reality? his problems were so much different to what everyone thought.

liked by ebenofficial, mamaherron and 228,909 others

imzachherron- she do be my bestie tho-

view all comments...

user1- STOP THEY OWN ME- IVE NEVER SHIPPED ANYONE MORE! 😭

hater2- zach you can do better-

user2- PLS- DI IS SO PRETTY🤩🤩

dianastevens- zach- 🥺
imzachherron- di- 🥺

user3- they are everything i've ever wanted and more- 🥰

user4- zach you look adorable oh my god-

hater4- she's a slut. definitely sleeping around in the group

user5- if i don't have a friendship like this then throw me away- 😡

jackaverymusic- what about me- 😳
imzachherron- uhm about that- 😳

user6- NOT ZACH BREAKING UP JACHARY BECAUSE HE LOVES DIANA- 😳🤚

user7- am i really slow and just realised all their names correlate to one direction. diana and olivia are group song names and niall has a song with chelsea in, anna (seavey) has her moment cause of harrys unreleased- now we just need a townes or smthn- 👁👄👁

mamaherron- you two😍. diana you have to come back round soon!!
dianastevens- of course myta! ❤️
imzachherron- when your mom likes your best friend more than she likes you-
imreeseherron- mom and sister*

user8- reese is a savage and we stan

user9- wait i didn't know they were friends-

user10- yall know eachother how?

hater6- zach is mine- stay away from my baby

user11- i can't handle the cuteness 🤚

AUTHORS NOTE

i wrote this at 6:56 am i believe- 😳

and then proceeded to cry because i want what zach and diana have.... so that was fun 🤡

yeah i've really got nothing else to say tbh

so.....

hope you all have a good day today and i love you and uh stay safe and yeah 🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 560 19
โ–บ ; โ™กโ‹†.โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Š๐ŸŽงโœง ๐˜Œ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜๐˜ˆ IN WHICH he teaches her everything she needs to know about sex - and everything that comes with it.
483K 8.2K 132
โœจNew wdw Imagine book {DM me requests}
125K 2K 41
Just some imagines.