ALDC CUTIES(imagines, and pre...

By alondratrevi

Imagines and preferences of the girls from Dance Moms. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Bro... More

Preference (how you met)
Imagine(how you met Paige, scenario)
Imagine(your first kiss, Chloe)
Imagine(Kalani)
Naya Rivera
Imagine(Maddie)
Preference
Imagine(Brooke)
Imagine(Maddie)
Imagine(Kendall)
Preference(her mom finds out)
Preference(her mom finds out pt2)
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Imagine(Kalani)
Preference
Imagine(Kalani)
Imagine(Maddie)
Imagine(Kendall)
Prefernce
Imagine(Kendall)
Imagine(Maddie)
Preference
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Important!
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Imagine(Kendall Vertes)
Imagine(Chloe Lukaisak)
Preference(First I love you)
Imagine(Mackenzie Ziegler)
Imagine(Kendall Vertes)
Preference(Thing youn do)
Preference(how they look at you)
Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)
Imagine(Kalani Hiliker)
Imagine(Kalani Hiliker Pt.2)
Imagine(Kalani Hiliker Pt. 3)
Note
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)
Update
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler Pt. 2)
Preference (How you hug)
Imagine(Brooke Hyland)
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)
Imagine (Chloe Lukasiak)
Preference (Breaking up with them)
Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)
New Story?

Imagine(Chloe and Maddie)

5.9K 56 54
By alondratrevi

This was requested by @KVertes

I will not show the prompt since that would give off the end of this imagine.

Abby's POV

"Today we will be receiving a new team member........" I told the girls as they stood in their perspective places, they looked confused, "hey Y/n come on out!" She came into the room with a charming smile playing on her lips, "girls this is my niece, Y/n Y/l/n, she is my friend's daughter, her parents are on a business trip and she will be staying with me until they come back, she is a dancer, she's been dancing since she was born, and I think that she will be a great addition to the tea, she is 11years old she is two years younger than Brooke(Brooke is thirteen in this), who is not here at the moment" the girls looked at Y/n curiously because she was wearing sweatpants and a 'AC/DC' shirt, her hair was tied in a pony tail with a few strands coming out of it. She went to behind Chloe, Paige to her left side, and Nia to her right side, they all smiled at her, she smiled back and then we continued. I sent them to then dent so they could stretch when the mothers came into the room, looking angry, except for Christi, Holly and Kelly who stayed in the room.

"Why?" Asked Jill, she had one of her stupid cowgirl hat on. Melissa was standing beside her with her arms crossed, and was kind of glaring at me.

"Why what?" I responded, they scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"Why would you add her, she's not even from here, and you gave her a solo and a duet" Jill yelled at me while Melissa nodded.

"Because I've seen the kid dance, and if I' being honest she might be the best dancer I've ever get the chance to have, and I added her because I can" I said and pointed to the door, they sighed and walked out, "God those mothers are going to be the death of me" I muttered and Gianna laughed.

Chloe's POV

Y/n was sitting in the corner stretching, I was subtly looking at her every now and then. I don't know why but I find self looking at her a lot. I also noticed how Maddie was looking at her, Paige and Brooke(she just got here, she was at the doctor) came to sit next to me. Nice and Kendall were sitting with Maddie, and Kenzie was sitting with Y/n making a conversation. I heard them laugh.

"Are you serious?" Y/n said, it was the first time I heard her talk, her voice was precious, angelic, it sounded so soft and gentle. Kenzie nodded and then stood up.

"Come on, I'll show" Kenzie said and then dragged her outside of the dent, once they were outside, Brooke turned to me.

"Who's the new girl?" She asked me, I looked over to her and explained to her who she was and how she was now in the team. After about 10 minutes Y/n and Kenzie came back into the den holding a bunch of strawberries on their hands.

"She's Abby's niece, she got accepted into the team, just before you got here" I whispered to her, the door opened and our mothers came into the room, my mom and Kelly cam ever to us as Jill, Melissa, and Holly went over to their daughters.

"So do you guys like her? She seems really nice" my mom said as she sat down on the bench.

"I don't know yet she's only talks to Kenzie, tho I'm sure we'll talk when we practice our duo" I said with a smile, blushing after she looked at me with a smile playing on her rose colored lips.

"Chloe, Y/n! Get your buts here before I have to go in there and get you!" We heard Abby yell, we stood up and went over to Abby.

Maddie's POV

She's really pretty, I wonder if she's really good at dancing, she has pretty hair, it looks really soft, Kenzie got to talk to her, but she's mad at me for not giving her some of my water. Y/n got a duet with Chloe, I wish it were with me though. The girls and I want up with our moms.

"So how is the new girl like?" Holly asked, Kenzie smiled.

"She's really nice! She gave me some of her chocolate, and I gave her strawberries! And she promised to help me with my homework on the way to the competition!" She said excited, with a smile on her face.

"That's good!" My mom said, after chatting for some time, we heard clapping, we looked down to the studio and saw Abby with tears in her eyes, hugging both Y/n and Chloe.

"Let's run that again and then you guys can leave" Abby said, Chloe and Y/n went to their places, and got prepared for when the music starts, once it starts Chloe comes out and starts to do her thing, then Y/n comes out running gracefully, jumping to make a grand jette, she does it perfectly, Chloe catches her, an takes her in her arms, she put Y/n down and they dance next to each other, with class and grace, moving easily, in sink, Gianna was watching them closely with a small smile on her face, Abby had her eyes fill of tears. They finished the dance, the last move was, Y/n a king turns, and then Chloe, grabbing her waist lifting her up. Both of the facing each other as Chloe put her down.

Your POV

Why does it feel so right to be in Chloe's arms, they feel so comfortable, so welcoming. I smiled as she looked down blushing, I blushed too. We separated and I instantly missed her warm arms. Aunty Miller clapped as she walked over to us with a smile, hugging us tight and letting us go. In case you were wondering why our duet i so touchy and so flirty, is because this duet is dedicated to the LGBTQIA+ community, since my mom is a lesbian, and my dad is gay, they got together when they were teenagers and my dad got my mom pregnant, then they realized that they both liked the same sex, they are best friends now, so this dance is to represent the community.

WE walked back into the den and drank some water.

"So how are you liking it here?" Chloe asked as she sat next to me in the floor. Leaning her head back to the wall as I did the same.

"It's really nice here, the weather is very different from (choose a state), it is definitely colder here, but you guys seem really nice" I said while looking at her, she smiled at me. A woman came down, she had blonde hair, brown eyes, and was a bit tall.

"Hey mom" Chloe said with a smile, her mom smiled and sat down.

"Hey Chlo, hey Y/n, I'm Christi, Chloe's mom" Christi said with a smile, I smiled back "so the moms and I planning on eating dinner at my house, do you think Abby will let you come?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know Ill have to ask her, but when I know I'll make sure to tell you" I said and smiled, after a couple of invites Abby called us all in to practice the group dance one more time before going home. In the group dance Maddie and I were the leads, the group was divided into two the good(Biden ppl) side and the bad side(trumpets)(I'm joking, don't take it seriously) the dance was about angels and demons, it was a lyrical piece. In this dance me and Maddie are enemies who fall in love in the end, like I said Abby wanted to make this dance and the duet to show respect for the LGBTQIA+ community. My solo was about a girl who got abandoned when she was a kid, and as the story goes you see her become more successful. When we were done I went over to my aunt.

"Hey aunty" I said and went to hug her but she backed up, "what?" I said while giggling.

"Don't touch me you're all sweaty" she said with a face of disgust, I laughed and she did too, Gianna giggled.

"Ummm I actually want t oaks you something," I said and she nodded, "Mrs. Christi invented me over to her house to have dinner, and since your going to get dinner with mona(Abby's mom) I was thinking that maybe you'll let me go?" I asked, I knew she didn't like Christi that much, so i hoped that she let me go she made a thinking face.

"Yeah you can go, Gianna do you think you can take her?" Abby asked Gia, she nodded, "Ok, go with Gianna, take and take a shower then go to Christi's house" she said, kissed my forehead and let me go to Gia's house. We got in the car and drove to her house.

"You were really good today" Gia said as she smiled at me, looking at me fast before returning her eyes to the road, "you and Chloe are a good duo, I'll make sure you two get more duets if you guys win this weekend" she said.

"Yeah I liked dancing with her, it was fun, and we got in sync really fast" I said with a smile, "Maddie is a great dancer too, I have a good feeling' I said as we parked in the garage, I went inside of her house, Gia following behind me, "I'll take a shower and then change, then you can drop me off there" I said as I headed into my bathroom, Gianna gave me a room in her house for when I stay with her, since sometimes Abby has meetings, so when she leaves me with Gianna, I can sleep in a bed and not in a couch. I took a shower and got ready, I was wearing (choose your outfit) and did my hair in (choose a hair style). I went down and saw Gia sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey G, I'm ready" I said, she turned around and smiled. She drove me to Chloe's house.

"Call me when you want me to pick you up, ok?" She said in hr older sister voice. I nodded and smiled, she hugged me and lets me go. I knocked on the door, it opened almost instantly, revealing a smiling Chloe and a smiling Maddie. I smiled as Chloe welcomed me into her house, hugging me tight, I hugged her back and blushed a little, Maddie did the same, hugged me tight.

"Come, the moms want to eat you, well the other moms, my mom already knows you" Chloe said as she gently took my hand and led e to the kitchen were I saw the moms chatting with each other. I got to know the moms, their names, their kids, basically mostly everything about them, Christi, Holly and Kelly were really nice to me, welcoming me, while Jill and Melissa were kind of quiet, and after what my aunt told me, those two are never quiet. Chloe then led me out and introduced me to the girls.

"Girls this is Yn, Y/n this is Paige" she pointed to a blonde hair who smiled at me, "this is Nia" she then pointed to a girl that was waving at me with a warm smile on her face, "this is little Kenzie, you already know her" Kenzie smiled at me which made me smile at he, she's just too cute, "this is Brooke" she pointed to a girl with long dark brown hair, who smiled at me and then went back to her phone, "this is Maddie" Maddie smiled at means she blushed slightly, "and the last one is Kendall" she said as a girl came out of a room, she smiled and waved, I did the same.

We continued to talk fro the rest of the afternoon, Chloe gave me a tour fo her house, while the other girls went outside to play hide and seek. "So are you going to stay here for long?" Chloe suddenly asked.

"Well my mom and my other mom are lawyers, so they're going on business trips a lot, they often leave me with some of the moms in my other studio, but this time Abby offered to have for as long as needed, besides she wanted to see me dance more, so my moms accepted. I think that I'll stay here for quite some time, since the case they have right now will go to the Supreme Court" I said as we sat dow in her bed, close but not that close to each other.

"Oh, so do you think you'll be here for the rest of the year?" She asked quietly, looking at me with soft eyes, I smiled warmly at her and nodded.

"Chloe! Y/n! Come on its raining!" Nia and Brooke yelled from downstairs, we laughed and stood up, our arms slightly touching each other, I blushed and looked down smiling a bit. The rest of the year was spend with bonding with the girls, I became really close Chloe, Maddie and Kenzie became like my little sister. Brooke and I pranked the girls a lot, Paige and I went to the mall multiple times a week, me and Nia went to the ice cream shop way too many times, resulting us in being sick to the stomach a lot or having way too much energy, and Kendall and me became competitions buddies, we make mini competitions, like pillow fights, improv dances, and many more things. Though I know for a fact that I developed two crushes, I do not know if that is possible, but I got a crush on Chloe and Maddie. We won many competitions, we even won first place on Nationals. Now it was y time to return home with my moms. We hugged and cried outside of my terminal, Abby hugged me real tight while she cried, Gia was also crying as well as Christi and Holly and Kelly.

I hugged them all but stayed and hugged Chloe and Maddie for a little longer, knowing that I won't see them in a while. Chloe cried with her head on my neck, her fingers playing with my baby hairs that were on the back of my neck, like she always did when one of us was stressed. "You'll call me all the time right?" She mumbled from my neck.

"I'll call you so much that you'll wish you didn't give me your number" I said with a smile to lighten up the mood, she giggled, sending shivers up my spine.

"I could never get tired of you" She said with a smile, then she over away and the Maddie hugged me, I hugged her back.

"I'll miss you, and your cuddles" Maddie said, her head was in my chest since I am taller than her by like 3 inches, "I hope I get to see you again some time soon" she said as she separated from me.

"You will, you can't get rid of me that easily, I'm like that fly that wont leave you alone" I said, they all laughed, the lady called my plane, and I smiled before going to my plane. Soon I was on my way home after not being there for almost a year. During the plane ride, I went to get my hoodie out of y backpack but noticed a different hoodie, I recognized it immediately, it was Chloe's hoodie I smiled as I saw a note on top of it. i took it out and read it.

Hey sunshine,

So I know that I probably won't see you in a while, just in face time, so I want to make sure that you have something to remember me, so I took your hoodie, for me to keep, and put mine in there. I made sure to spray my perfume on it, since I know how much you love the scent of lavender, I also left you a little something something on the pocket of the hoodie. I know I could have texted you this, but this is better. Anyways I hope you like it and I expect you to call me every night, and text me whenever one thing happens, or whenever you want to talk. Ok, I'll stop writing now, my crazy mother is coming upstairs. I love youuuuuuu................uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
— With lots of love, your bird

I smiled as I took the hoodie out, I was in the private part of the plane since my parents want me to be safer, even though I told them that I would be fine in the normal part, they disagreed. I looked at the hoodie as the memories flowed to my mind. It was the hoodie that she first let me borrow. It was a plain black hoodie, I put y hand on the pocket and felt something, I took the little box out and opened it, another note fell from it.

Heyyy gain sunshine,

As you noticed i got you a present, its a little necklace, I got the same one so that we can have matching necklaces, I hope you like it!

I smiled more, blushing madly now, I looked at the necklace, it was a platinum necklace, it had a little bird on it. I giggled as I remembered Chloe immediately, she knew what she was doing by giving me this. Her mom calls her Chlo-bird so I called her bird a lot, and she called me sunshine, since birds usually fly more when there is sunshine. They go together, like us. I put the necklace around my neck as I smiled softly. then putting the hoodie on, it smelled like her, which made me miss her more, I fell asleep comfortable and woke up once the plane arrived. I texted Chloe first and then my parents.

Bird💕👑

Me: Hey birdie, i got all of your presents, thank you so much, I really appreciate them and I promise to never take that necklace off of my neck, just wanted to let you know that I already landed safely, love you!

Bird: Hey sunshine! I'm glad to know that you've already landed safely and that you liked my presents, I hope that I get to see your cute face again, I already miss you so much🥺❤️

Me: awww I want to see your beautiful face again, and I miss you soooooo much, I might ask my parents if you guys can come over to the villa some day soon🤭💕 hopefully they say yes

Bird: omg yes ask them! Then tell me what they say, if they say yes I'll tell my mom and hopefully we can come

Me: Yay! Anyways I have to go now:( I have to tell my moms that I landed already, bye bird love you!

Bird: I love you too sunshine, byeeee

I smiled at our texts, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw my parents looking at me with smiles on their faces. They hugged me tightly.

"So how was it?" My mom Alycia asked, her Australian accent showing, she had a smile on her face.

"It was so fun, aunt Abby was super nice, and Gianna took me everywhere to explore, the dance team girls are awesome, they are so nice, and the mothers were super welcoming" I said excited, I could feel my smile reach my ears, but something caught me off guard, wen I mentioned the girls, my mind immediately went to Chloe, not only her name, but my mind pictured her smiling and waving at me, her soft eyes looking at me lovingly, her smile warm and cute, she's was wearing my hoodie and the necklace she got for us to be matching. I shook my head and smiled.

"Hey honey, we have awesome news for you" my other mom, Eliza,(only The 100 fans will know what I did there, if I even have readers that like The 100) I looked at her confused, she smiled brightly, "we're moving to Pittsburg!" She said with a huge smile on her face, I smiled as my mind immediately went to how I'm going to tell the girls, how I'm going to tell Chloe and Maddie.

"Wait but why? What about the villa and the house?" I asked them, they smiled.

"We'll still have it, the aids are going to clean it twice every month, and we can still go there and spend the summers there, besides we've been in contact with Abby and she told us how happy you looked with the girls, she also told us about this girl, Chloe, who is she?" Alycia asked, with a smirk as Eliza hit her arm slightly.

"She is a friend of one," they looked at me with a 'don't lie to us' look, "fine she's this really cute girl who I've liked for a while. But there's also this girl that I also like, her name is Maddie" I said as we walked over to pick up my luggage. We got home and I ran straight to my room, to see boxes with my things, I smiled as I saw my dog enter my room, "Lucas!" (That's my dogs name) I hugged him and played with him for a while. I got a call from my phone, I looked at it and saw it was Maddie. I answered it.

"Hey bear!" She said as she smiled, we're on face time, "I miss you already" she pouted I giggled.

"Awww, I miss you too Mad-man" I said, I was going to say something by Maddie cut me off.

"Hey I'm sorry, but I have to go, my mom is making me go take the trash out, Ill call u in a bit, ok?" She said, I nodded and she hung up. I put y phone out and sighed, sometimes I think she makes excuses to not talk to me, I laid down next to my dog, who was sleeping in my bed. My phone rang and i saw the ID. It was Chloe, this brought a smile to my face, i answered almost immediately, her face showed up in my screen,

"Hey sunshine" she said with a smile, her hair was wet, meaning that she just took a shower.

"Hey bird! I have amazing news!" I said excited, she smiled and motioned me to continue, "so we are MOVING TO PITTSBURG IN A WEEK" I said with a huge smile on my face. She covered her mouth as she screamed like a crazy person. We laughed.

"That's amazing! I can't wait to se you again, omg I'm so excited! We'll have sleepovers, and we'll hang out a lot!" She said all excited, we spent the rest of the night talking about everything and nothing, we fell asleep on call.

I woke up the next morning and saw my phone, Chloe's sleeping face in the screen, I smiled and blushed, 'I wonder if she feels this way about me, probably not.

Maddie's POV

I wanted to call Y/n back as soon as I got back from growing the trash out, but then I saw her Snapchat story that had a screenshot of her and Chloe on FaceTime, I like y/n a lot. I miss her and her cuddles and hugs so much. I hope I can see her soon. Kenzie talks about her a lot, she says how she wants Y/n to help her with her homework, and how she wants to play wrestling with her again. My mom never really liked her a lot, sure she liked her, since she stood up to Abby a lot of times for u, but she just didn't like how all of a sudden she got lots of solos and duets. I didn't ind it.

I noticed how Chloe would stare at her, with passions and love, kindness, adoration, I saw how much she would blush when Y/n even came close to her, how she would look down with the crimson color rising up to her cheeks and ears. You could easily tell that she liked Y/n if you put attention to her behavior. I laid in bed, remembering all of the memories I had with Y/n, the way she always smelled like vanilla and strawberries, how gracefully she moved, not only in dance, but in the way she talks and walks. The way she would hold me tight whenever I felt sick or bad, the way she always had a smile on her face, the way she would stand up for us. Remembering the way her laugh could make you l a ugh almost instantly, the way her eyes sparkled whenever she talked about her moms and her dog. I really miss her, I just wish that I could've spent more time with her, instead of focusing so much on dance.

"Hey Maddie, have you seen Chloe's story?" Kenzie asked excited, with a smile on her face. i nodded. "The one she posted like three minutes ago?" I shook my head, she showed me her phone. It was a screenshot of her and Y/n on FaceTime, On the bottom it said, 'Guess who's coming back?!' My eyes wane wide open as soon as I realized that Y/n was coming back to Pittsburg, I smiled, Kenzie laughed and went back to her room, my smile faded, as soon as I realized that she told Chloe and not me, even though I called her first. I went to text Y/n. But remembered that she may be asleep right now. I'll text her tomorrow, I went to sleep, after having a pretty weird dream, I woke up and text Y/n immediately after.

Me:
Hey why didn't you tell me you were coming back, bear?

Bear🥺:
You hung up on me, I was going to tell you, but you said you were going to take the trash out, then Chloe called me

Me:
Oh yeah, sorry I didn't call you back, I saw Chloe's story about you being on call with her, so I didn't want to interrupt you guys

Bear🥺:
Oh ok, well I'm moving to Pittsburg in a week or less, so see you soon Mad-man💕

I blushed and looked down, anxious to know that I'll see her again in less than a week, I hope that she likes living here, I hope she moves near me, so we can spend a lot of time together. My door opened.

"Maddie come on, breakfast is ready" my mom said as she pulled the covers off of me. Tickling me slightly, I laughed, we went down and sat down to have breakfast.

"I can't wait for Y/n to come back , I really miss her" Kenzie said with her mouth full, my mom sent her a look, "sorry" Kenzie said after she swallowed her food.

A week later, cause I'm lazy😍

Your POV

We are moving today! My moms were helping the workers at our villa put the boxes in the moving truck. I was running around playing with Lucas. I threw the ball we were playing with, and he chased after it. He came back and gave the ball to me.

"Hey honey! Come on we're leaving now!" Alycia yelled as she waited for me, my other mom was already inside of the car. I nodded.

"Come on, boy! We're going now" I said as I ran towards the car, Lucas following behind me, I jumped in and he jumped in after me, sitting down with his head on my lap as my mom, Eliza, started to drive towards Pittsburg, it was a 4 hour drive so I took a nap. Waking up to my dog licking my face as he jumped around, was fun, kind of. We got off the car, to see all of the girls, their others, Gia, and Abby already waiting for us there. I smiled and went to hug all of the girls, blushing like a mad person when Maddie and Chloe hugged me. We spent the day swing in the pool, playing with my dog, eating and watching movies.

5 years later, yes as you guys can see, I am a lazy as person, do not judge me.

No one's POV

As the years passed, Y/n's crush on Chloe grew, as her crush for Maddie faded. Chloe and Y/n grew closer to each other, it honestly pained Y/n to know that Chloe only liked her as a friend. Maddie noticed how her and Y/n started to drift apart, ever since she started to get into acting for shows more, she traveled often, and had little to no time to talk to Y/n, Y/n was hurt by this, even though she knew this was going to happen, it still hurt her, though Maddie's crush on Y/n never left. Chloe started to like Y/n, feeling a whole zoo on her stomach  whenever Y/n was around. Paige and Brooke knew about this, and teased her almost everyday, it got to a point where Y/n had some of her clothes in Chloe's house, and Chloe had some of her clothes in Y/n's house. It got to a point where they would sit together in the bus, where they would wear each other's hoodies or tees, where both of their parents knew about their crushes, where the two teenagers would spend multiple nights sleeping on FaceTime, where both of the girls could not function without the other one being there. Here they were, 16 year old teenagers, practicing a duet. The cameras focused on them, following their moves, the fans shipped them a lot, which brought lots of views to the show, hell even the producers could feel the tension between those two. The duet was called "Back To The First Time" this was a meaningful duet, it is the same duet they did 6 years ago, the duet they both did in Y/n's first week ,the duet that got first place with a perfect score.

Your POV

I took deep breaths as Chloe was looking pretty concentrated, the cameras were focused on our faces. We stretched and shook of our nerves before going into stage, I'm on the right side while she is on the left side. We stroll in, the dance going fast and smooth, finishing with me in her arms going to hug my waist, while mine went to hug her neck. We went backstage hand in hand, like the choreography goes, hugging once we were out of sight. She hugged me tight as I lifted her up, she giggled, after we were done hugging, we headed back to the dressing room , were the moms were already waiting for us.

"Wooooo! That was awesome girls! God job!" They all yelled with smiles on their faces, I smiled and hugged them, then went over to my moms. They smiled and took me into their arms.

"Good job, Y/n/n, were really proud of you, honey" Alycia said as she kissed my forehead, pushing me towards my other mom, Eliza.

"Baby that was awesome, you moved so smooth, and you both looked stunning the whole time, I'm really proud of you both" she said as she hugged me really tight making it hard to breath, they did this every time they saw e dance in a competition, to make up for all the times they weren't there, and I loved it. I walked over to Chloe once my moms let me go, I hugged her waist tightly, she hugged my neck. both of us blushing like people with a really bad fever, our faces were color red.

The rest of the day went softly, Abby yelled, like always, we won first place with out duet, I won first with my solo, and the group dance won first place too. Now it was time to go back home, my moms were going on a trip again, when we get back home, they'll take their things and go to the airport. Me and Chloe sat in the back of the bus, watching horror movies, which made her curl closer to me in every jump scare. When we got back home, Christi let her stay with me for the rest of the weekend, it was a three day weekend, since it was Veterans Day on Monday. We got home, my moms left and now it was just us and my dog. Chloe went to take a shower, I had already taken one, while I played in the backyard with Lucas, throwing the ball as he went after it, a king me laugh as he almost fell into the pool. Someone covered my eyes which are e jump and turn around, coming face to face with non-other than my crush, her smiling face, eyes full of playfulness and happiness. I smiled and shook my head.

"You could've killed me Chloe!" I said with a smile as she giggled, taking my arms and wrapping them around her waist and laughing.

"Thank god, I didn't, who would I cuddle with then" she said with a smile, looking up at me with a smile, I made a silly face and we busted out laughing, Lucas finally coming back with the ball, I threw it once again as me and Chloe went inside, leaving the back door open so that Lucas could get in. We went and sat down at the sofa, turning the TV on, putting on Netflix, letting Chloe decide as I went to make some popcorn. Once they were done, I put them in a bowl and walked back to the sofa where Chloe had now brought some blankets and was laying on the sofa covered in them, I laughed and sat next to her head, where she laid her heard on my lap. She pressed play and we watched "The Good Place" all over again.

Maddie's POV

right now I'm headed to Y/n's house to ask her if she wants to go for a walk in the park, I'm going for a walk and since her house is in the way to the park, why not stop by, right? I was about to knock on the door when I saw through the window, Y/n laying on the sofa, with Chloe laying on top of her, they were watching "The Good Place", my heart broke at the sight. I should have seen this coming, I mean it's my fault for being absent, for caring about fame more than love and my friends. Seeing them so happy, I could not help but imagine what it would be like to be in Chloe's shoes at the moment. They looked so comfortable, so good together. I felt tears coming to my eyes as I knew that I could never have a chance against Chloe, after all she is the nicest one, the kind one, the beautiful one, the one girl that is in everybody's dreams, the kind of girl that only exists in movies. I walked away from the house before they see me, headed towards the park, I got the and got some ice cream, walking fast back towards my house, my mind going to different places in time, back to where I first met Y/n. Back to when we first held hands. When we had our first sleep over, when we borrowed our clothes for the first time. When we had our first duet, back to when I first realized that I was crushing on her.

Flash back

Maddie's POV

"Bear come on!" I said as I tugged Y/n with me towards the roller coaster, I knew she was scared of them, she tried to pull away from me, as my grip got stronger pushing her with me, once we were sat down on the roller coaster sits, it started to take us up, Y/n grabbing my hand immediately, gripping it for dear life.

"Maddie" she pouted while looking at me, making me regret bringing her in this ride, her eyes showed that she was scared, I smiled sympathetically, opening y arms for her to cover herself in. She leaned into me as I covered her, the roller coaster going full force down, doing turns, going up and down, and Y/n was still in my arms, covering her eyes, not wanting to see anything, I could fell her gripping y shirt tight, holding onto e tighter every time the roller coaster went faster. When the ride ended we got out for there, and Y/n was still holding onto my hand, looking frightened, terrified even. I laughed and hugged her as she relaxed.

That night, I laid in bed, thinking about how protective I felt about Y/n, thinking about how good it felt to hold her in my arms, how her hand felt perfect while holding mine. That's when I realized, that I wagering a crush on her, I mean it could only be right, right? I mean who feels like they need to be holding their friend the whole time, who else wonders what it would feel like to kiss their best friend? This could only earn that I have a crush on Y/n.

Flash back over.

Still Maddie's POV

Once I got back home,  I went into the bathroom, took a shower, did y night routine, put my pajamas on, and went to lie in bed. Opening my phone and scrolled through insta, I went to the explore page, and saw that some of the fans had uploaded edits about me, I smiled and saw a couple of them, liking them and reposting them, commenting on some of them, one caught my attention. It was on of me and Y/n, we were both dancing, the edit was beautiful, it had great transitions,  I smiled, I liked it and reposted it, tagging the account. As I was about to put my phone down and go to sleep, I got a notification. I looked at it, it was a snap from Y/n. I opened the app and went to Y/n, it was a text.

Bear💕😍:
Hey, mad-man, just wanted to let you know that I love you a lot, you are one of my bestest friends, I love you to the end of the universe and back. Don't you ever forget that, you mean so much to me, good night, Maddie-boo, I love you so much❤️

Me:
I love you too bear, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, hope we can hang out soon, good night love bear 🐻

I smiled and put my phone down, turning around and finally going to sleep with a smile on my face.

Chloe's POV

I'm freaking out, what do i do? I am so nervous, I was not prepared for this. I thought as I looked down, to see a sleeping Y/n, her arms were around my waist, keeping me close to her, our legs were tangled together, it was cold in her living room, so we had to have blankets over us. I was laying on top of her, my head on her chest, rising up and down slowly, her heartbeat was calm and steady. She was really warm, her arms were keeping me warm. I noticed that it was pretty late already, so I decided to wake her up, I said her name in a whisper, she didn't even move.

"Y/n" I said in a normal voice, "Hey Y/n come one its getting late and colder" I said again, she wouldn't budge. I started to tickle her, she moved as I tickled her more, she finally woke up and laughed while looking at me.

"What?" She said and laughed. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Come on sunshine, its getting late, cold, and were laying on the sofa" I said and took her hand, leading her towards her bedroom where we would be sleeping, as soon as we got there, she launched herself into her bed, I giggled and went to lay down beside her, she curled up into my side, her face going into the crook of my neck, and her arms hugging my torso, my hands going to hug her waist.

"Goodnight Bird, I love you" she mumbled, I blushed and I could feel my heart beat going faster, she  sat up and looked at me weird and concerned. "Are you ok, birdie?" I nodded confused, "your heart beat is going super fast and your literally red" she said in a whisper even though we were the only ones in the room, well not exactly, Lucas was in the room but he was asleep.

"Oh I'm fine, I'm totally fine, nothing to worry about, just go to sleep, I'm fine" I said fast while trying to look everywhere except her eyes, knowing the she could tell when I was lying.

"Chloe you don't fool me ok?" She said with a stern voice, looking down at me, I sat up and slowly turned to her, "what's wrong, birdie?" She asked in a hushed caring voice. She tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. Looking at me with concern, "are you sick?" She asked.

"No" I mumbled, looking down, she took her hands and put them in my cheeks making me look at her, "I just- I'm- Ihaveacrushonyoubutidon'tknowhowtotellyoubecauseiknowyoudonotlikemeback" I said really fast, she giggled, which made me smile a bit.

"Bird calm down, say it again, but the slowed edition, ok?" She said as she stroked my cheeks gently, she always did this when she calmed me down, my heart beat got steadier as I breathed in and out.

"Ok, I like you Y/n, I like you a lot, actually scratch that, I love you Y/n, with my whole heart, and I know that you don't like me back, but I can't keep this to my self anymore, even though I know that this risks our friendship, but i can't keep quiet and-" I rambled on and on, but I soon was cut off by something on my lips, Y/n was kissing me, I kissed back as soon as I came back to my senses. Her lips were soft, they felt good against mine, they tasted like strawberry chapstick. We separated and looked  into each other's eyes, foreheads pressed against each other.

"I love you too Chloe, a lot" she mumbled, i smiled and leaned in fro another kiss, this one was longer though, the only sounds that were heard were our uneven breathing, and the snores from Lucas. Our kiss continued for the next 5 minutes, getting tired and then laying in bed, next to each other, curled up to her side as her hand ran up and down my back, making me shiver slightly. "Good night, I love you" she said and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Good night love I love you too" I said and gave her neck a light kiss.

Three months later

No one's POV

Chloe and Y/n had been going on secret dates, for about three months now, they decided to be a secret until they were ready. Today was finally they day where they decided to tell the girls about their relationship, so now they were sitting down in a table at Olive Garden waiting for the girls to come, they were taking forever as always.

"Baby, why are they taking so longgggggg" Y/n pouted at her girlfriend, looking up at her, since she was laying her head on the blondes shoulder, Chloe giggled as she saw her girlfriend pout, kissing her forehead slightly.

"Just wait a couple more minutes, you know how Kalani takes forever to get, Nia is always taking shower that take way too long, Kendall always forgets and does everything last minute, Maddie and Kenzie live far from here so they are probably on their way here, Brynn probably is on her way here too with Camryn(these cuties need more recognition) Brooke is probably doing her make-up, and Paige is probably yelling at Brooke for being super slow right now, so just calm down and let the girls take their time, besides you are always late to everything" The blonde girl told her impatient girl friend who scoffed at the last statement.

"I'm always FASHIONABLY late, its a thing" she said as a matter of fact, they busted out laughing, they didn't realize how the Ziegler's and Camryn and Bryan were behind them looking at them weird. Maddie smiled at the sight of y/n, but suddenly got sad as she realized that the two were probably already dating, she cursed at her self for being more focused on dance than on her crush. The blue eyed girl recovered herself and got happy that her crush was happy, and that she could move on knowing that she was safe and happy, even if it meant that it wasn't with her. The girls sat down startling the slightly older girls, who smiled immediately standing up to hug their friends, Kenzie climbing into Y/n's arms, since they haven't seen each other in a long time, Maddie pulled her sister off and went to hug Y/n, getting a lump on her throat, but pushing it away.

"I'm so happy for you" Maddie whispered in the brunette girl's ear, the taller girl looked at her confused, "Of i figured it out already, you guys are super cute together, besides I could tell you two liked each other since literally forever" she said with a smirk, although it hurt her to say that, she knew that it was the right thing, and she knew that those two were made for each other. The other girls got there and they said hi to each other, once they stopped, they all sat down.

"So...... we have something to tell you guys" Y/n said with a smile,the girls stopped eating and looked at us with confusion, "we're-" The brunette was going to say but Kalani cut her off.

"Pregnant?!" She said with concern, the two girls looked at her with a weird face before laughing and shaking their heads no, "awhhh I wanted to become an aunt" the short brunette mumbled, while Kendall slowly patted her back.

"No.....were not pregnant......we're actually-" before Y/n could finish her sentence the waiter came to ask if they needed anything else, they all said no, "we're dating" the girls made a confused face while Maddie smirked. "Me and Chloe, we're dating" she cleared, the girls smiled and nodded.

"oh we already knew" said Nia, the pair of girlfriends looked at each other confused, "Chloe has a really bad problem to keep her hands to herself with friends, it are it more noticeable that you two were always together, and you sneaked out during rehearsal, and how Y/n talked back to whoever talked bad about Chloe" Nia explained as if it were nothing.

"Ok don't worry we support you fully, but is that it?" Kalani said as she put a wing on her mouth.

"You guys are pretty cute together by the way, great duo" Maddie said with a smile, glad to know that the person she loves has found happiness, and now she could move on, and she knew that she could always ask Y/n for help when it came to love. After all she could not win everything, not everything is made for her to win.

A few years went by, the ALDC finally let the girls go free, Y/n visited her aunt Abby and helped her with the new dance team occasionally, even though Chloe dreaded it, she understood why Y/n still went with Abby once a month, Abby's her aunt. Maddie fell in love with a girl she eat in high school, they have been dating for a year now, and with the help of Y/n and Chloe, their relationship was doing great. Kenzie still went to Y/n whenever she needed help, with school, boys, acting, fake friends, you name it! Brynn, Camryn and Y/n hung out whenever they could, Kalani visited them often since she lived a couple blocks away from them. Kendall was still pretty weird, and hung out with the pair whenever she went to LA. Nia was always there, she had a spare key so she could always go whenever she wanted. Brooke was always traveling so they could only see her over FaceTime. And Paige visited them as often as she could, since she was also in college. As for the crazy loving mothers, they tried to annoy their kids in every chance they could.

The pair of girlfriends, often found themselves dreaming of marrying the other one, thinking about how they are going to propose, and how many dogs and kids they are going to have. Chloe continued to focus on getting her degree, while Y/n focused on her music career, making songs and producing them, releasing them and getting pretty famous,  the two of them often went to red carpets, or events. Let's just conclude it at that the two love birds, Sunshine and Bird, fell in love more as every day went on, arguments were not that common, since they didn't have any. Those two became one of the most inspirational lesbian couple in the world.

——————————————————————————————

Hey guys!!!! So I finally finished this long ass imagine, I hope your guys liked it! I know it took way too long to do, but I really liked this and got a little excited while making it, so I wrote more and more and more. And now here we are at 8,400 words, anyways I love you guys, stay safe out there, remember that just because Joe Biden won, it doesn't mean that we need to stop fighting for BLM(black lives matter), WLM(woman's lives matter), HLM(Hispanic lives matter), MLM(Muslim lives matter), etc. Women are still in risk of getting our rights taken away, the LGBTQIA+ community is still in danger. The problems have not went away, the virus is still out there, DO NOT GO OUT WITHOUT A MASK, HAND SANITIZER, AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, remember our lives are still in danger.

With lots of love - Alondra:)💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 531 62
Maya Mel Ziegler born 30 September 2002, has been dancing with Abby since she was four years old and her and her twin sister Maddie always fights for...
255K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
17.1K 234 17
A retired agent was hired as bodyguard for a class of young dancers. Little did he knows the crazy lives they were going through under a reality tv s...
29.1K 865 59
Alessia (Ale) Russo and Madison (Maddie) Ziegler... when you hear those names you think of Abby Lee Millers golden girls. They have been the favorite...