Babysitter ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ

By luvlyuno

(DISCONTINUED) her love life, her work life & her love for the six boys, no in-betweens © yunosmiles, 2020 ... More

➝︎ characters
➝︎ 1
➝︎ 2
➝︎ 4
➝︎ 5
➝︎ 6
➝︎ 7

➝︎ 3

445 19 1
By luvlyuno

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

[please stop]

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

"Renjun?! Could you go wake up Haechan?" Renjun nodded and rushed over to the guest bedroom. Pushing open the door with a thud. "Hyuck! Wake up!" Renjun shook the heck out of the sleeping boy. 

Yuna had a chaotic morning. She was awoken by Chenle that ran into her room crying for a morning hug. It took a while for him to calm down till Jisung woke up. Renjun and Jeno were responsible to get ready first as Yuna prepped for breakfast and fixed up Chenle and Jaemin's lunch box and backpack.

The girl drove to the elementary school, parking then walking into the building with the kids. Renjun, Jeno, Hyuck, and Jaemin waved before going their separate ways to class. Yuna dropped off Chenle at his kindergarten class. The bright colors surrounded the room. Chenle hugged the girl before leaving getting suspicious looks from the staff members

Yuna's point of view───────. .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

"Hi. Who are you?!" the teacher commented.

"I'm Chenle and his sibling's babysitter?" "Is there something wrong?" I questioned adding a little attitude to the way I talked.

"Sorry for the miscommunication, It was just written that their uncle will be dropping them off and picking them up everyday for now.." The teacher was a bit shocked.

"I'll be back to pick them up today," I said softly. "have a good day Chenle" I waved a hand before walking back to the car and putting Jisung back into his car seat. I drove back to the apartment with the youngest in the back.

"What do you wanna do today Jisung?" I asked the younger boy as he watched me fish for my keys in my purse. "I don't know?" he said with his small voice. Do you wanna watch a movie or maybe coloring?" he shook his head as he took off his shoes.

"No, I oka-"

A sudden knock cut off Jisung's soft talking. The knock both startled us. "Who is it?" Jisung asked cutely. I shrugged before checking the doorbell camera on the wall. Jaehyun was at the front door looking like a mess. His shirt was all messed up and he seemed like he was hungover. His eyes were puffy and red. Was he crying?  Jisung ran into my arms signaling for me to carry him.

I unlocked the door to reveal Jaehyun. Jisung was ecstatic to his uncle. He loudly called his name, but Jaehyun didn't look so good. He entered the house with a little "hi" before taking off his shoes and throwing himself onto the couch.

"did you know drinking won't help your stress," I said before sitting next to him handing him ibuprofen and a glass of water. He let out a thank you as he took the pill and water. "blame it on Johnny who wanted to go clubbing." I hummed as I took the glass cup to the kitchen. "did you eat yet?" I asked. He shook his head as he and Jisung followed me to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry if my cooking sucks" I rubbed my nape with an awkward expression on my face. "No! you cook g-good" Jisung spat out. I smiled, pinching his cheek. 

End of Yuna's point of view───────. .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

While Yuna was cooking, Jaehyun played around with Jisung even with a huge headache. Dedication am I right? He ran around with Jisung, played with some toys and even watched a few Pixar short films with him. Jaehyun loved having his nephews around. In high school, he always wanted to be a teen dad. It was just a weird thought that always came into his head. But he wasn't the type to fling around with girls in school. Till recently.

"Boys, the food is ready" Jisung ran into the kitchen, running into Yuna's arms. Jaehyun took a seat in front of Yuna before digging into the delicious food. "This is very good" Jaehyun commented with a somewhat full mouth making Yuna smile a bit. The girl's heart was racing. Her cheeks were becoming warm. And her palms were becoming moist. She really thought this crush on him was gone. 

"Jisung baby you need to nap" Jaehyun patted the small boy's back. Jisung continued to squirm around on the air mattress placed in the living room. Jaehyun laid right next to Jisung, trying to take a nap as well. Yuna watched as Jisung would try to stand up and walk over to her, but fail due to the mattress being a bit wobbly. The girl chuckled at how Jisung attempted to go to her once again. She sooner picked him up and held him in her embrace. The toddler then fell asleep. Yuna got up from the couch and placed Jisung in her room, keeping the bedroom door half-open. She walked back to the living room to see a passed-out Jaehyun sprawled across the mattresses. The Black haired girl smiled a bit before placing a warm cozy blanket on him.

She continued her day by changing from a long cardigan to gray baggy sweats and an oversized shirt, finishing up some homework, and cleaning up. Jaehyun woke up with a loud groan. Making the girl look up from her laptop.

"Good Afternoon, did you sleep well?" Yuna asked as he stretched while laying down. Jaehyun nodded. He opened his arms wide, trying to signal Yuna to come and hug him. Yuna looked at him confused. The way his hair was messed was cute. So she got a bit distracted. Jaehyun kept staring at her then back to open arms.

"Do you want me to hug you or something-" Yuna was cut off with Jaehyun nodding his head aggressively. She laid right next to him holding in her breath.
"Why are you so tense?" Jaehyun flung his arms around her waist filling in the gap between the two. Yuna exhaled sharply. 

"I have to go pick up the boys at three" Jaehyun hummed in response nuzzling his head into the crook of the girl's neck. For some reason, Yuna didn't find this awkward. She felt safe. It's probably because she likes him. But the images from last night, him making out with that random girl, was brought back to her memory. She wanted to brush it off and act like it was nothing.

"You're so small" Jaehyun suddenly said. Making Yuna playfully slap his shoulder. She blushed as he moved her closer to him. Yuna started playing around with Jaehyun's hair, touching the soft and fluffy brown hair he had. "Can we do this more often?" Jaehyun asked looking into Yuna's eyes. "Then you should come over more often" She smiled before burying her face into his hard chest. They continued hugging and chit-chatting for a while till a small cry was heard from the room.  Yuna immediately sat up about to go in before being stopped by Jaehyun.

"I'll go get him" Jaehyun stood up walking over to Yuna's room. She went on her phone while waiting for them. A sudden body flopped onto her stomach grabbing her attention. "Jisungie!" She picked Jisung up giving him a big hug. He giggled and shined a cute eye smile to Jaehyun and Yuna. They once again cuddled but with Jisung in the middle.

"Okay, I need to go pick up the rest of the boys," Yuna said coming out of her bedroom wearing a cream-colored matching sweat and hoodie set. Jisung waddled his way to Yuna raising his arms up. "You want to pick up your hyungs Jisungie?" Yuna asked the toddler who responded by nodding his head vigorously like his uncle. Jaehyun walked over to the two before putting on Jisung's fluffy brown coat that made him look like a cute little bear. Jaehyun as well put on his jacket and shoes. Yuna was going to take the keys out of her bag before Jaehyun took them out of her hands. "I'll drive" He smirked at the girl. She blushed HARD making her face heat up. Jaehyun secretly smiled, being satisfied with what he's done. Jaehyun warmed up the car as Yuna buckled up Jisung in his car seat. His legs dangled from his seat. He was kicking the air which was super cute. "Oh, you're so cute" tickling Jisung. 

The ride to the school wasn't silent as movies and books usually say. Jisung is always babbling random words and Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex played in the back faintly. Jaehyun kept playing with Yuna's small hands which made her face turn to the brightest color of pink. "Noona!" Jisung screamed from the backseat. "Yess~ Jisungie?" Yuna said looking at Jisung through the rearview mirror.  "NANA!" Jisung screamed which made Jaehyun smile showing his sweet pokable dimples. They walked into the school building walking towards the kindergarten room. 

Jaehyun wanted to surprise the boys since they had no clue that he would be picking them up this afternoon. The three arrived in front of the vibrant colored room, standing next to the rest of the parents and guardians waiting for the kid. Jaehyun picked up Jisung so he could be able to see Chenle through the glass window. "Look it's Lele" Jaehyun pointed out Chenle who was busy helping another student clean up the toys on the floor. Yuna smiled as she watched him clean up and help out his friend. Chenle turned around after putting the paperback book on the shelf. A big happy smile plastered on his face, running towards the two and jumping into a hug.

"Jae Jae!" Chenle hugged his legs embracing his uncle. Jaehyun lends Jisung to Yuna as he picked up Chenle into a big hug. We walked over to Chenle's cubby that your that his lunchbox, backpack and coat. "How was school Lele?" Jaehyun asked as Chenle held onto his hand. "It was okay! But someone didn't want to share during playtime" Chenle pouted. Jisung started to babble and babble.
"Nana! Nana!" He giggled "oh you know we are going to get Jaemin Hyung" Yuna laughed as he laid his head onto the girl's shoulder.

As they were walking towards the 3rd to 6th Grade pod, sudden familiar yelling was heard. Stop p-please.. Jaehyun and Yuna rushed over to the sound. Their eyes grew big, they never expected this to happen especially him. "Shit.." Jaehyun whispered under his breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.1K 57
《° 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵...𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 °》 Started: 050520 Finished: 072421...
14.3K 651 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
12.3K 390 61
"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." "Please, don't leave." "Why?" Started: 15.09.2021 Published: 04.10.2021 Ended: 13.05.2023 Status: completed Warning:...
235K 12.9K 30
✎ nct dream ! ☏ - in which seven boys, all with their separate heartbreaking problems, find each other on the streets. ( for all the ot7 hearts ) s...