23 guns | nct mafia

By neochans

❝ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? ❞ ❝ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. ❞ ... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
end

16

8.2K 479 433
By neochans

— chapter sixteen: balcony kisses —

as mark was dragging him who knows where, donghyuck's thoughts raced. he and mark had just kissed. like actually. their lips had touched and they had both wanted it. wanted even more than that. what did this mean? why so suddenly?

sure, donghyuck had thought about mark before. one might even call it fantasising. but this was suddenly all so real. but did this mean mark liked him as well? or was at least attracted to him? and if, yes then for how long already. donghyuck's head was buzzing as he desperately tried to find answers to these questions.

since he was mentally so absent, he only realised that mark and him had stopped walking when fresh air hit his exposed skin. he shivered and looked around. the two were standing on a balcony which gave a view of the garden and to the house behind it.

"mark-" donghyuck started but the older male interrupted him "don't say anything." this had donghyuck pouting, especially when he realised that mark wasn't going to say anything either. instead the man was fumbling with his pocket and donghyuck saw a pack of cigarettes.

"so you actually smoke?" he questioned.

"rarely." mark replied, his voice as calm as ever.

"then why now?" donghyuck asked.

"i need to calm down." mark responded and picked out one cigarette. donghyuck looked at him and made a face of disgust.

"and why do you meed to calm down?" he said, watching mark search his pockets for a lighter. the elder looked at him and tilted his head. "isn't it obvious?" he asked and donghyuck shook his head.

mark sighed and took out the cigarette from in between his lips so he could talk freely. "we just kissed, hyuck. and i need to stay calm so i don't kiss you again." he explained.

donghyuck's stomach tingled as mark called him hyuck. only people he was really close to would call him that and to hear it from mark was somehow really satisfying. it felt right.

"i would rather have you kiss me again then you poison your lungs with this nicotine shit." he said quietly but since it was silent around them, mark must've heard it. indeed he stared at donghyuck in surprise.

"are you for real?" he asked, this time failing to conceal his excitement. donghyuck nodded and mark instantly threw the cigarette to the ground before taking a big step so that he was now right in front of donghyuck. the latter looked up to him and gulped as he spotted an incredibly attractive smirk on mark's lips.

"look at you. wanting a kiss from me so badly. who would've thought.." mark whispered whilst grabbing donghyuck's waist and pulling him close.

"look at you. literally being so desperate for a kiss that you even throw away your cigarette." donghyuck replied sassily. mark chuckled.

"i would keep going but your lips are waiting for me." he replied and bend down a slight bit so that their lips were finally touching.

it wasn't a kiss like the ones before. this one was slower but more passionate. it exposed the feelings and the desire that had long been hidden underneath a facade of teasing and arguing.

donghyuck gave himself completely into the kiss, submitting to mark without hesitation. the elder was leading the kiss, grabbing donghyuck's waist as if he was drowning and donghyuck was his life saver. only parting to catch their breaths, the two connected their foreheads. donghyuck smiled, his eyes still closed. this was exactly what he wanted. mark's arms holding him, his lips devouring donghyuck's.

as soon as mark had caught his breath, he didn't hesitate to kiss donghyuck again. this time more desperate and needy. mark took a step forward causing donghyuck to take a step back until his back hit the wall. he could feel mark's cold hands creeping under his shirt once again, causing him to get goosebumps. donghyuck's hands meanwhile were grasping mark's jet black hair.

they separated again only for mark to bury his head in the crook of donghyuck's neck, leaving wet kisses and bruises all over it. donghyuck moaned quietly and as soon as the sound left his mouth mark halted in his actions.

"damn, that was hot." he commented, causing donghyuck's ears to go red as he desperately held onto mark who had gone back to marking up his lower neck area, including his collar bones.

slowly donghyuck could feel himself get more hornier. a heat started to rise in his lower stomach and with each kiss mark left on his sensitive skin, it got bigger and bigger. this didn't go unnoticed by mark as suddenly he pressed up one of his legs in between donghyuck's. the latter moaned once again, causing mark to chuckle.

"i like your moan. it's cute." he commented, slightly out of breath.

"shut the fuck up." donghyuck snapped back, desperately trying to ignore his boner that he was sure mark could feel by now.

being tired of mark's arrogant smirk, he kissed the older male once again. had the last kiss been filled with desire so was this one filled with lust. donghyuck made it clear that he was needy which mark only reinforced by moving his leg that was hitting donghyuck's crotch with each move.

now donghyuck was the one kissing up mark's jaw but stopping every few moments to moan as mark moved around his leg as well as tightly grabbing his ass. finally as he reached the collar of mark's shirt, a low moan escaped the older's lips. donghyuck smiled in triumph as he heard it, only sucking harder on mark's sensitive spot.

mark pulled his hair, making donghyuck look up to him.
"enough." he said lowly before once again attacking donghyuck's lips. even though slightly pouting internally, donghyuck wasn't going to complain and let himself once again give into mark's lips.

after they parted mark suddenly took a step back from donghyuck, finally giving free his throbbing crotch. donghyuck tilted his head in confusion.

"that's enough. you should probably take a shower now." mark said with a sly smile. donghyuck gasped, revolting at mark's audacity.

"you can't just leave me hanging like this." he protested.

"oh really? try me." mark said with an amused grin. donghyuck watched in astonishment as mark turned around and walked inside without even giving donghyuck another look.

when mark had disappeared, donghyuck looked down and groaned. he had an obvious boner and he should probably follow mark's advice and take a shower to get rid of it.

embarrassed he walked to his room, avoiding jaemin, renjun and jeno with all his might. not that the three took any notice of him as they were all cuddled together, talking and giggling about who knows what.

whilst in the shower, it wasn't hard for donghyuck to finish off what mark has started. all he had to do was imagine the older male with him, doing things to him and then he came. relieved but embarrassed he washed himself off. he thought it was best of he went to bed right away as tomorrow was probably going to be an important day.

and so it was. neither taeyong nor jaemin, jaehyun or mark had said anything about the big news yet but yet as everyone was sitting together at the huge table, eating breakfast, it was obvious that something was about to happen.

finally around late morning, taeyong called them all together. the twenty three men were spread all around the living room, sitting on couches, on the floor or leaning against the wall. taeyong cleared his throat and took a step forward causing all the chatter to cease. he somehow reminded donghyuck of a student giving a presentation in front of his class.

"so..." he started and looked all around. "the day had arrived. yesterday jaehyun, jaemin and mark were finally lucky enough to make out seventeen's location." he said.

donghyuck had expected a roaring reaction but everyone was still quiet. it was impressive how taeyong could easily gain their attention, another reason why he was a damn good leader for nct.

"i know, everyone is excited but we can't rush. this night me and another few members will test the waters, check out the situation and if we approve of jaemin's, mark's and jaehyun's suspicion then we will act on it and confront seventeen. now because we're quite certain already, everyone can of course prepare already. i would suggest for everyone to check their equipment, go over some fighting tactics maybe if you feel like you need it. i'm not entirely sure of how many members i'll take with me once we confront and fight seventeen but i'll have each one of you in mind." taeyong explained. even though he knew he wasn't addressed a shiver went down donghyuck's spine. the way taeyong was so completely serious and sovereign was stunning.

taeyong nodded and the members asked some questions before everyone went back to work. donghyuck followed yangyang and kun to the medical room.

"i hope taeyong-hyung takes me with him." yangyang said, barely able to hide the excitement in his voice.

"i don't know if he does but the possibility is there. i would suggest you go over your defence fighting once again. it's been a while, hasn't it?" kun questioned.

yangyang nodded and turned to donghyuck "mark taught you some tricks right? could you please show them to me?" he requested and of course donghyuck agreed.

the two went to the basement which had a separated area filled with old mattresses where one could practice. even though significantly smaller than what donghyuck was used to he was still amazed by the size of it. a few other members were down here, including xiaojun and hendery. donghyuck hadn't talked with them that much yet but over the next few hours he found out that both of them were super nice and funny. he could easily identify with hendery's humour and joined xiaojun's friendly teasing at yangyang when the younger couldn't manage a defence tactic donghyuck was showing him.

around early afternoon, the four went upstairs. whilst hendery and yangyang joined jisung and chenle in playing mario kart, donghyuck chatted with xiaojun. he found out that xiaojun could sing just like him and the two bickered around as well as tried to sing as high as possible just to annoy hendery and yangyang. later a shy shotaro joined them. donghyuck could see he was still fairly new so he tried to integrate the boy as best as he could. he could sense how grateful shotaro was and sent him cheering smiles. the boy was so adorable, donghyuck thought.

it became evening and then night. donghyuck's room suddenly felt empty as both mark and jaemin were out with taeyong. but donghyuck took this chance to finally talk to renjun and jeno again.

the three chatted for a bit before donghyuck finally asked the question "so what is up with you two and jaemin?"

both renjun and jeno became quite but after a while the chinese spoke up "we like him, both of us."

"wow. fork found in a kitchen. now the real news." donghyuck replied, giving the two a teasing look. both men seemed stunned and jeno asked hesitantly "so you're not weirded out?"

"nah. as long as i don't have to join in you can do whatever you want. i don't care." donghyuck replied. all of the sudden renjun hugged him tightly and whispered "thank you, hyuck."

donghyuck patted the man's back whilst looking at jeno and asking "you thought i would have a problem with it?"

"we thought you might find it weird or disgusting." jeno replied, pecking donghyuck's cheek who had returned to his side.

"you really thought?" donghyuck asked dramatically and raised his hand up to his forehead to make an overly dramatic pose. jeno laughed while renjun kicked donghyuck over. soon the three were laughing together. donghyuck was just glad the two had trusted him with this, it must've taken a lot of courage.

"only problem is, we're pretty sure he only likes us as friends." renjun mumbled glumly.

donghyuck snorted and grinned "no way. he had the biggest crush on you two, you're just way to oblivious to see it."

"he does? both of us?" jeno asked stunned and donghyuck nodded eagerly.

"literally everyone can see it. well, that's except you two. i bet he kill anyone telling you two about it which means imm dead meat if he ever finds out." donghyuck replied with a dramatic gulp. both jeno and renjun laughed at him. they were obviously relieved to have heard this answer from donghyuck.

this time it was donghyuck cuddling with the two. the last time they had done this was ahes ago so it felt quite nostalgic for the three of them to be like this. they talked the night away, conspiring about the seventeen mafia, talking about the nct members and so on. donghyuck found out that jeno and renjun had grown quite close with chenle and jisung as the two were the only other people in this house who weren't part of the mafia, excluding donghyuck of course.

so that's how the three fell asleep in the early morning hours. renjun cuddled in between jeno and donghyuck all the of them tightly hugging each other. little did they know that both jaemin and mark cooed at that sight once they got home.

[a/n: next chapter is gonna be wild, y'all aint ready oops]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.4K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020
357K 9.7K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
538K 19.7K 25
❝ did you just cum all over my desk? ❞ ❝ sir, i am so sorry! ❞ ━ or where haecha...
148K 3.4K 76
UNDER EDITING🫶🏻 .*• it all started with a dating scandal of the ceo's granddaughter and the famous kpop idol, mark lee •*. ❝ i'll make sure your la...