๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ฟ.(book 1)

By partyn3xtdoorrr

๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™. More

characters and descriptions
1
2
Details pooh๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’—
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Character list
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
Guys ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
26
27
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
idk yall
update?

21

704 27 2
By partyn3xtdoorrr

It was the day of Ms.Janes get together and Dymond was not in the mood at all.

"Aria get ova here I'm not gon tell you again!" Dymond kinda yelled at Aria

"Aria, don't start little girl.... I'm not playing." Dymond spoke calmly seeing Arias eyes well up with tears

"Aria jasèi get over here so I can do yo hair!" Dymond yelled cutting her eyes at Aria

"you gone whoop me...."

"I'm not gonna whoop you but you need your hair done."
Dymond said as Aria made her way to the pillow on the floor.

"Just got a drop on dis flexing-"
"Kairo Milan! You finish that sentence if you want to." Dymond said looking at Kai.

"WHY YALL ACTING LIKE YALL AINT GOT NO SENSE??" Dymond said feeling overwhelmed

"Mommy why you being mad?" Ari asked Quietly.

Dymond stopped her rant that was coming and sighed. She was upset with Sa'Mir and taking it out in them.

"I am sorry baby mommy not mad I'm just a little stressed out." Dymond said feeling her heart tug

"Ro Cmon lemme do your hair baby." Dymond said.
-

"Sa'mir!" ms.jane said exclaimed pinching his cheeks a little.
Ms.Jane looked at Dymond. She gave a little smile.

"Samir I thought I said bring your family...?" She whispered in his ear.

"I did?" He said picking up Aria and pulling Dymond closer.

When Jane looked at Aria her eyes bulged "OH MYYY!She looks just like you!" Jane said.

"But..? Your father didn't tell you want today was....? Hell Layla didn't tell you when you you guys hung out last night??" Jane said looking worried.

Dymond looked around the room and took in the decor.
She felt her heart stopped. This was no "get together" this was a "get together"

The white and gold decor glimmered as big blown up pictures of what looked like Sa'Mir and Layla were displayed around the huge ballroom.

In the middle of the room sat two thrones and balloons that spelled out 'congrats S+L'

"I'D LIKE TO MAKE A TOAST!!" Layla yelled hitting a glass.

"TO MY NEW FIANCÉ! SA'MIR!!" She shouted as the whole room cheered

"What!?" Samir asked confused.
"SaSa! You don't remember he contract we signed?? To get married and love eachother forever? My mom and Dad talked to your dad and we got it in fine print. It'll be convenient to us and good for business." Layla said grabbing Sa'Mirs hands

Sa'Mir turned to find his real family but he saw them leaving with Dymond in the middle holding Kairo and Arias hands.

"No! Ion want no parts of this shit."
Sa'Mir said snatching away and leaving.

The DJ stopped playing music and the crowd of Layla's family looked at Layla in shock.

Layla ran out of the room into the nearest bathroom in her huge house.

"I DONT UNDERSTAND!!WHAT DOES THAT DUMB POOR BITCH HAVE THAT I DONT!!!??? I'm pretty! I'm beautiful IM ENOUGH!"

Jazzy (Layla's mom) walked into the bathroom.

"No you're not! You're a fucking disappointment! He's never gonna love you unless you show him your worth it.
Make him run for you." Her mom said pushing a plastic bag towards Layla.

She turned on the water in the tub and let it fill up.
She looked in all the cabinets and found a bottle of adult ibuprofen.

She slid that over to Layla.

"We have these guests here for 6 more hours. Make your self useful and attempt. Your fathers business is declining and without the endorsement from the greys we will go broke. DO YOU WANNA BE FUCKING BROKE?!" Her mom asked her

"NO!" Layla yelled with tears in her eyes

her mom stormed out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Layla picked up the pill bottle and quickly opened it.

She stuffed as many in her mouth and got into the tub.
She tied the bag over her head and closed her eyes that had tears streaming out of them.
-
DYMOND STOP! STOP NOW!! I'm just as fucking confused as you are!" Sa'Mir yelled

"Just leave me alone Zaire!"

Sa'Mir caught up to her as she stopped at the car.
She opened the backseat and the girls hopped in the car.

"I ain't know about this shit man!"

"WELL I DONT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME LAST NIGHT!!"
"IF YOU WERE GOING TO SEE LAYLA YOU COULDVE SAID THAT! I just can't wrap my mind around why you felt the need to lie." Dymond said snatching the door open and sliding into the seat.

"Babies. Do y'all wanna stay over at Maya and Tys today?" Dymond asked turning around.

They both slowly nodded.

-
Back at home after dropping off the kids.

"So why did you lie Sa? Huh?" Dymond asked pushing him.
"Do you even care about me? This is the fucking second time you've gotten married and none of them have been towards me." She screamed pushing him again but this time into a wall. She cried into his chest.

"I'm not your first anything." She whispered angrily punching his chest softly.

"Dymond."
"Don't fucking say my name." She said detaching.

Sa'Mirs phone rang.
He picked up and held a stank ass look through the whole call.

"I don't see how this could be my fault. I left because I don't want her. she knew I had a family. She died?! Mmcht then why tf you calling my phone?" Sa'Mir said hanging up.

Dymond turned around and looked confused.

"What-what was that?" She said

"Layla tried to....kill her self."

Dymond scoffed.
"Is she still alive?" Dymond asked.

Sa'Mir nodded.

Dymond laughed a little.

Oh she crazy. Samir thought.

"When that bitch gets better her ass is getting molly wopped."

"Wait...did you fuck her before?" Sa'Mir looked around

"What was said.?" He said looking around.

Dymond turned to leave again but Sa'Mir stopped her.

"No no not like that. It was before we met." He said

Dymond snatched away and walked out.

Sa'Mir wiped his hands down his face upset
"What does she want me to do?"

***********
"Dymond..Dymond!" Sa'Mir said shaking her awake.

She had fell asleep in the bathtub and the water was fully red.

When she woke up she looked at the water and her stomach cramped up tightly.

She screamed in pain and sa'Mir grabbed her out.

"Zaire what's going on!!" She cried.

"I don't know!!" He Said putting her on the bed. He grabbed out shorts and a longe shirt and slid it on her body before carrying her to the car.

When they were driving Sa'Mir noticed the tank was on E. They still had a ways to go and they would be stuck on the side of the road if they didn't get gas.

"Sa'Mir don't you stop this car." Dymond said angrily but calmly.

Sa'Mir got out the car and rang up the gas.

When he was down filling up the tank he got back in the car and drove off.
*******************************

School is making me want to hop of a bridge. 🚶🏽‍♀️

Also I knew Wattpad had drama cus everybody on this mf gotta smart mouth but Ian know it went down fr like dat?!😭😭😭

Love y'all-

No edits 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 12.6K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
529K 18.6K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
1.5M 75.1K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 156 30
This my first story it might be bad๐Ÿคง Vote and comment plz๐Ÿ˜š And follow me girly๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿค