Valtors Return

By PrincessEmma1980

This is about Valtor and the Trix's revenge on Bloom, Winx and specialist. Will the Winx and specialist Defea... More

The Trix are back
Valtor's back
Valtor's Plan
Sky knows everything
Bloom's disappearance
The truth and Rescue
The Vacation Part 1
We're Engaged
Valtor's Here
The Vacation Part 2
Valtor Strikes Again
The Plan Gone Wrong?
The Beginning
Bloom's Past
Domino
Erakloyon
Solaria
Andros
Alfea

Bloom's Sacrifice

950 12 8
By PrincessEmma1980

Starting today I will be posting chapters only on Fridays, some days their might just be one chapter others more than one. Please comment if you have any ideas to make my story better. This chapter along with the next ones are inspired by (RikkiBobak) Thank you so much for the inspiration! Also thank you to (AileenSkaria) for the idea of a new transformation, you guys are amazing!

Bloom

The bracelet started glow brighter and brighter, I couldn't focus with the pain flowing through my body I screamed in pain, I felt the darkness coming over me I fought her the best I could but the bracelet weakened my powers and she took over me.

Sky

Valtor hit Bloom with the water Stars and she started to glow I heard her screaming in pain as I ran towards her. I was almost to her just a few more steps when all a sudden a giant shock wave pushed everyone back. All of us finally got to our senses to see Bloom but as Dark Bloom, "NOOOOOO BLOOM!"

"FINALLY SHE'S ALL MINE AT LAST, ALL THANKS TO  YOU WINX"laughted Valtor.

With that the Trix, Valtor and Dark Bloom disappeared leaving all of us in shock.

Stella

Its been a week since Bloom disappeared, I wish I could say its been quite but I would be lying, Valtor and Dark Bloom Have attack 3 worlds so far and the Trix's have gone after us a few times we do beat the trix but barley we need Bloom back but we cant even find her. All the worlds have called a royal meeting to talk about Valtor but I didn't want to go.

"Stella? Stella? STELLA!" 

"Umm yes Flora?"

"Didn't you hear me, we have to go"

"Sorry I was deep in thought im coming" along with the royals of the worlds the rest of the Winx and the Specialists were invited because of how close they were to Bloom, the meeting was at Domino which made me think of Bloom even more. We all made it to Domino Except Sky who was coming with his parents, everything was decorated nicely but it didn't lift the spirt in the room. Everyone was seated and I looked around but I didn't see Sky I saw his parents but not him, his seat was empty, Sky was taking this even harder than me and I was a mess, we never should have gone with the idea of using Bloom as bait we all feel responsible for Bloom, Sky was the only one who went against it and he's put all the blame on himself even though he was the only one to go against the plan. "Brandon where Sky?" I wispered.

"I don't know he said he had to go to the meeting with his parents but I haven't seen him"Brandon whispered back.

"Welcome Royals, Winx and specialists thank you for coming to the meeting to figure out how to stop Valtor, as most of you know Valtor has turned my youngest daughter Bloom evil. We must find a way to stop Valtor, the Trix's and most of all save Bloom"said Oritel.

Everyone was talking trying to figure out a way to stop Valtor and Trix's, no one ways paying attention to me so I decided to try and find Sky. I walked around the castle, when I got near Bloom's room her door was cracked, normally it's always closed so I decided to investigate I opened the door to see Sky on Bloom's bed looking at a picture of them together. "Sky? You ok?" He was deep in thought and didn't hear me coming so he jumped when he heard my voice.

"STELLA! What are you doing here?"

"I came to find you, what are you doing here?"

"I got here with my parents but I just couldn't bring myself to go to the meeting instead I decided to walk around and went into Bloom's room and been here since"

"I know what you mean its hard without Bloom she's the one who keeps us together"

"It's all my fault I should've protected her but I didn't... it's all my fault."

"Sky it's not your fault we're all to blame, we never should've let Bloom go along with the plan. Now come on we have to get to the meeting before anyone realizes we're gone"

"I guess your right"

Sky dried his tears and we walked in silence back the the throne room. When we got inside no one noticed us which was good, I walked over to Brandon and Sky was behind me.

"Stella you found Sky!"said Brandon

"Yep"I replied 

"Sky bro you ok?" Asked Brandon 

"Not really, I just miss Bloom" Sky replied.

"We all do Sky that's why we're having this meeting to figure out a way to save Bloom."

Valtor

Well Well what do we have here, looks like their trying to figure out a way to stop me maybe it's time to visit them, Bloom my dear what would you say to visiting some old friends?"

"I would love to"

Sky

Everyone was taking and I was just in the corner thinking about Bloom when all a sudden the lights went out.

"What the heck?"asked Stella.

"I don't know" said Musa.

then their was black smoke and Valtor and Bloom appeared "BLOOM!"

"What do we have here, trying to stop me? Well it's not going to work" Valtor laughed.

"LET BLOOM GO VALTOR"

"Not a chance Sky she's mine now hahaha, lets have a little fun shall we...... BLOOM DESTROY THEM"

Bloom threw a spell at us luckily  we all dodged it, I decided I had to talk to her. "BLOOM, Bloom don't do this it's me Sky your Sky, you have to fight it don't let the darkness control you, your so much stronger than you think you are"

"Sky's right Bloom you can defeat the spell" (Stella)

"Bloom come back to us" (Tecna)

"Without you there is no Winx club we need you" (Musa)

"Believe in yourself" (Flora)

"We love you Bloom" (Aisha)

"DON'T LISTEN TO THEM THEY TRYING TO TRICk YOU, DESTROY THEM NOW"yelled Valtor.

Bloom

After hearing it gave me the strength and used all my power against Dark Bloom she had aimed her spell at the Winx but I got control at the last second and aimed it at Valtor, he screamed in pain and I glowed a bright white color then I saw I was in a beautiful new transformation starmix and that Dark Bloom was gone I floated down to Sky but before I could reach him I was taken into a light and blacked out.

Sky 

Bloom had defeated Valtor, Dark Bloom and got a new transformation. I almost had her hand but she disappeared and her dragon appeared. " BLOOM"

Blooms dragon 

"I'm sorry Sky and Winx but Bloom sacrificed herself to save all of you, she is still alive but she has lost her memory along with the Earth people, time has reset all the way back before she  met you Stella, She has no idea who all of you are, or that's she the most powerful fairy in the Magic Dimension. The only people who weren't affected is anyone who she really cares about.

"Is there anyway to save her memory?" (Sky)

"The only way to save her is help her to remember all she has done, somewhere in her lifetime with all of you there is a POWERFUL memory, when you find it a box will appear and she will remember everything . Just be careful you don't want to let any villain know what has happened or Bloom could be lost forever."

Sky

After the dragon said that is disappeared. "I don't know about all of you but I'm getting Bloom back"

"We all will"said the Winx

"Then let's go"

Diaspro

Well, well isn't that interesting maybe the Trix's will want to hear this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
181K 2.1K 38
Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancée, Sky, whom she lived with, loved, and will be married to in 2...
8.4K 193 8
(DISCONTINUED) Read before hate: I made them like the same age in this story so it wouldn't be awkward? Both 18 btw. In another dimension, is there...
9K 74 12
Bloom got destribing news, she have to give up her flame to save the magical dimensions but, she have 3 options. Yet, Bloom needed to stain herself...