The truth and Rescue

Miss Faragonda office 

Aisha 

"Miss Faragonda..... Valtor.......has Bloom."

"Oh my goodness what happened"asked Miss Faragonda.

"Valtor and the Trix's showed up and we where fighting them Bloom and Sky were fighting Valtor while the rest of us was fighting the Trix. The Trix's were losing when all a sudden they disappeared and Sky came running towards us saying Valtor took Bloom.

Sky

I was deep in thoughts while everyone else was explaining what has happened. Valtor has taken Bloom from me but why, why would he take her what does he want with her he's already captured her foster parents why does he need Bloom. I'm a mess without Bloom I need her, I'm supposed to protect Bloom but all I have done is get her captured, I need a plan do figure out how to save Bloom. My thoughts were interrupted by Miss Faragonda.

"Sky? Sky can you hear me?"

"Huh?"

"Sky what happened, how was Bloom captured"

"He...ummm....pointed a blast towards me, and Bloom used her flame shield to protect me but the bast was getting stronger until Bloom couldn't hold the shield anyone and  it blasted Bloom and I to the ground. Bloom then passed out from using a lot of her power and I was dazed and he took Bloom."

I couldn't bring myself to explain To everyone that I know everything that's going on I promised Bloom and I keep my promises.

"I have to go"I said to the group and darted out of the room before anyone could ask me any more questions.

Brandon

"It it just me or do we think Sky knows more than he's letting on?"

"He's definitely hiding something that's for sure, something about Bloom"said Timmy.

"Yeah but why would he hide something To us especially if it's about Bloom?"said Stella.

"I say we follow Sky, I just know he's hiding something about Bloom, the way he keep saying umm is strange."

"Ok then let's go find Sky"Said Riven.

Valtor's  hideout

Bloom

I woke up to see myself chained to a table, I missed Sky and wanted to hug him. I was is a cold place that looked like it underground the walls were red. Then everything hit me where I was and what had happened.

"I see your awake Bloom."

"Valtor"i hissed.

"Now now don't be angry my princess we will soon rule the magic dimension together."

"Sky will save me, AND STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS"

"Sky this, Sky that all you ever seem to talk about is SKY, well that is all about to change, once you become dark Bloom again, you will be more than happy to destroy Sky."

"NEVER VALTOR, YOU MAY HAVE TORN US APART BEFORE, BUT I LOVE SKY AND I WILL NEVER HURT HIM EVER!"

"Fine, fine whatever you say Bloomy just remember I have your foster parents"

I was quite after that, I used all my energy that I could to send Sky my location through our connection.

Back at Alfea

Brandon

All of us had followed Sky to the Alfea gardens where he sat deep in thought looking at something. We went up to talk to him. "Sky buddy what's really going on?"

"Nothing"said Sky.

"Well something is, we know your hiding something"

"Fine, the truth is Bloom had been having these dreams kinda like when Daphne would communicate with her but this time they were about Valtor and she didn't want to think that he could have possibly been alive so she never said anything and Valtor now has both Bloom and her foster parents"

"WHAT! Sky why didn't you tell us before?"

"Because I wanted Bloom to tell you when she was ready and now I don't know where she is and it's all my fault I couldn't protect her from Valtor."

"Sky its not your fault none of us could have known that Valtor was going to kidnap Bloom"

"But I should have known, I knew everything and yet Bloom was still captured by Valtor."

"We'll find her Sky we promise"

Sky

Brandon was trying to cheer me up when all a sudden I felt Blooms fire then the Great Dragon appeared around me then it look like it was waiting for me then I relized Bloom must of found a way to contact me to save her. 

"Sky is that Bloom's Dragon"asked Timmy.

"YES BLOOM FOUND A WAY TO CONTACT US, LETS FOLLOW THE DRAGON, LETS GO"

"LETS GO"said Stella.

Valtor's hideout

Valtor

Soon Bloom will become Dark Bloom and we will rule the magic dementions together and nothing can stop us.

"Bloomy it's time"

"Noooooo"

"DARK SPELL"

Bloom

Valtor casted the spell, I could feel myself turning evil i used the last on my strength to keep the Great Dragon leading Sky to my location before I lost my good self completely.

Sky

"Come on slow pokes we have to save Bloom"

"Sky will you slow down Bloom is my best friend so I know how you feel but slow down I can't keep up"said Stella.

"Stella there's no time who know what Valtor's done to Bloom by now. We're here this must be Valtor's hideout this is where we will find Bloom, I hope."

"VALTOR!"

"Well well, your just in time to meet your doom Hahahaha, OH Bloom we have guests.

Bloom came out from the shadows she looked evil her outfit was all black And her beautiful cayan eyes had turned cat-like, l was too late to save Bloom.

"Sky try to talk to her we'll stop Valtor and you save Bloom"said Brandon 

"But how Brandon?"

"Try the same way you save Bloom from Darkar."

"Ok."

"BLOOM, Bloom can you here me it's me Sky your Sky, Bloom if you can hear me you have to  break the spell, I can't live without you I need you, your the best thing that ever happened to me please Bloom I need you I love you Bloomy."

With that I walked towards her, she just stayed there silent not moving I went up to her look her in the eyes took out the engagement ring I had given to Bloom, put it on her finger and kissed her on  the lips. All a sudden a bright light appeared around Bloom, I had to close my eyes because it was so bright but when I opened them there stood Bloom my beautiful fiancée crying I looked at her and hugged her she hugged me back I was so happy she was back and I wasn't going to lose her again.

Bloom

I was consumed by darkness when I heard Sky's voice, I fought back with the darkness I kept hearing Sky's voice getting closer until He was right in front of me I felt him grab my hand and put something on my finger then he kissed me thats when a bright light appeared and I could break free from the darkness. I started to cry from happiness Sky saw me crying and he hug me and I hug him back.

Valtor

"NOOOOO, BLOOM WILL BE MINE YET SKY, THIS IS NOT OVER"

Bloom

After Valtor said that he disappeared. I signed in relief that it was over for now after we all reassured each other we all were ok then headed back to Alfea.