Κ™ΙͺʟʟΙͺᴏɴᴀΙͺʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
Κ™α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄›α΄€Ι΄ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity

6.4K 246 53
By moon_sky1114

A few weeks later, Jungkook and Taehyung's love continues to deepen.  With each passing day, Jungkook proves that he deserves Taehyung's love, and there is not a second, minute or hour that he does not feel the intense joy and love he has for the other.

Even though they had met each other in a not do good circumstances, they both did not regret it.  Jungkook is very grateful to his late father, because if he did not try to find a future wife/husband he would not know or find the person he now considers his world. 

Jungkook was deep in thought when Taehyung suddenly talk,
"Is there a problem? I notice  that you were thinking deeply, Kookie."  he said staring intently into his husband's eyes.  Jungkook smiled then kissed Taehyung on the forehead.

"I'm just thinking how lucky I am that you are by my side now,baby. Thank you for being with me and giving me this beautiful life and our littlr tiger."  he said with over whelming emotions.
"You just don't know how grateful I am to god, baby. I love you."  he added and continued to stroke the back of Taehyung's hand.  With the words Taehyung heard, he just burst into tears.  He never thought that someone like him would have Jeon Jungkook who would appreciate and love him. 

"I love you so much, kook."  all he could say before their lips touched.  A kiss full of passion and love and a promise that they will always love each other.

        ☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Hey dude, why so tense? Relax Jeon." Yoongi pat his brothers shoulder who was so nervous at the moment.

"Im so damn nervous hyung! Fuck! I cant believe im getting married hyung." Jungkook spat with excitement and nervousness. Yoongi chukled at him.

"This is it,hyung. Finally...Taehyung is really mine." Jungkook muttered controlling his eyes to teared up.

"Congratulation Kook." Hoseok said upon entering the room.

"Thanks hyung." He replied.

"Your taking too long, its time for you to stand there and wait for him." Hoseok said, smiling at his dongsaeng who is nervous as fuck. Jungkook inhale's and exhales before stepping out the room.

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

This is it.God, im so nervous. I cant believe im marrying him. I was sitting infront of the mirror for my final retouch, i xant contain the happiness im feeling right now.

"Hey, Tae. Dont cry, you will ryin your make up." Chim said looking at me through the mirror.

"Im so happy, Chim. I feel this is all just a dream." I said emotionally. Jimin stood from his sit and hug me from my back.

"No Tae. This is all real. And im so happy for you." He said, with his teary eyes too. Kissing my head before telling me that its time to go.

"Lets go, they are waiting already. And im sure, Jungkook is so eager to see his husband now." He wink then smirk at me. I took a deep breath before getting out from the room.

As soon as the door open, my eyes darted infront.

(photo credit to the owner)

I smiled seeing how handsome my husband is. With my teary eyes, Jin and Namjoon with me. They are the one who stand as my parents, while Jimin become our best man.

As I walked closer to Jungkook, I could feel the intense pleasure that my heart beating fast.  I can not believe, that at these moment, I will marry the man who became my world.  Even though I was in tears, I knew it was a tear of happiness. 

"You're so amazingly beautiful, baby."  I heard Jungkook whisper as Jin hyung held out my hand to Jungkook.

  "And your totally hot and handsome, kookie."  I said.

  "No one will kiss first, the ceremony has not started yet."  the priest suddenly said,noticing that Jungkook leans forword, I blushed and Jungkook laughed softly.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ "ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ" ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ.

"......you may say your vows now if you have." The priest says and Jungkook face Taehyung, holding his hand with,

"You have made me the happiest man on the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to be with you for all of eternity. I love you Jeon Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said with a glossy eyes, staring directly at Taehyung eyes.

"How lucky i am to you mine. Your love and trust makes me a better person each and everyday. For all those times that we've been together, theres always an mutual understanding thats shared when to two people love each other. You were always there for my greatesr challenges. You helped me believe to myself and become the person i am today. For better or for worst, i will always love you, today, tomorrow and for eternity. I love you,Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung was now crying and Jungkook let his tears fell from his cheeks. Both are in tears of joy and even the guess are touch to their vows.

"...and i pronounce you, husbands. You may kiss eaxh other now." and finally, they both shared kiss and guess are clapping to them.

"Congratualtions!!!"

"Congratulations,baby." Jin said,hugging Taehyung.

"Thank you hyung." Tae replies as he hugs his cousins to. Yoongi and Hoseok hug him before hugging their brother.

"Better behave now,Jeon." Yoongi spat,patting the younger shoulder.

"Oh i swear hyung, i wont let him cry again. I will treasure him and our baby for the resr of my life." He said, his eyes are lovingly staring at his husband who is so busy talking and laughing with the other guess.

Taehyung was having fun talking to the guess and employees when he felt a someone hug him from the back. He smiles knowing its his husband.

"May i have this dance with my beautiful husband?" Jungkook whisper and Taehyung closes his eyes feeling the hot breath to his neck.

Everyone was busy, laughing, talking. Some are eating while others are dancing. Jungkook guides Taehyung at the middle of the hall. Taehyung wrap his arms to Jungkook's neck and leans his head to his chest, while Jungkook securely wrap his both hands to Taehyung's waist.

"I love you,baby." Jungkook said.

"I love you too,Kookie." Taehyung replies looking straight to his eyes. Jungkook leans closer and both kiss with passion and love.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Remember this? Its always Hoseok who woke up this lovely couple.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
76.3K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
507K 22.4K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
70.4K 3.1K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...