✓MS.VIRGIN (NAUGHTY)| KIM TAE...

By taetaeta20

"I want you to take away my virginity, "y/n says. Y/n is a high school girl. Meanwhile, she has a crush on Mr... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
Sorry
PART 32
PART 33
THE END

PART 22

20.7K 1.1K 231
By taetaeta20

Sky's p.o.v.

"Y/n,"I call her name as she was busy with her phone. "Whom are you chatting? "
.
.

She flinches & gives me a weak smile. "Hehe,my dad. Yup! Dad," she replies me with a hesitation . " Okay, our class is going to end soon. I want to do Maths with you as you promised me you'll help me."
.
.

" Of course, babe. You don't need to worry. Your Y/n is gonna help you & this time you'll score 100 marks." I choke at her statement. " I even can't get pass marks let alone 100 marks."
.
.

"Aish, don't loose hope. Now tell me,where are we gonna practice maths? In your home?"
.
.

"NO!!!!!" I shout. Y/n doesn't know that Taehyung is my brother. Like seriously, he is the Maths teacher but I suck at math. What a shame!
.
.

" Why are you shouting like a crow? Is your house haunted or you just allow your BOIFRIENDS in your house
( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆) ?" Y/n smirks at me.
.
.

"No, I mean..........wait! I need to check something,"I leave the classroom & walk to Taehyung's room.

*

"Are you free,Mr.Purple Taehyung? " I love to tease my brother~~~~~~
.
.

He gives a disgust look & speaks," Get lost!" " Waeee....what get lost? I am not here to chat with you. I need to ask something important. " I sit on the chair like a queen.
.
.

"Tell me fast & get lost from here," he says rudely. " Whatever, when are you going home?" I ask him.
.
.

" Do I need to tell you? Are you my mom?" " Shut up, I am your mom's daughter so you better tell me." I grin my teeth at him.
.

"Ugh! I'll be late for home . I have a date with my girlfr--
.
.

"YEYEYEYE! Bye, no one is interested to know about your date!!!!!!" " You!!!!!" Taehyung screams.

***

Y/n's pov

"Wow, Sky! Your room is beautiful,"I tell her as I walk into her bedroom. " Not more beautiful than you! My babygirl!!!" She exclaims.
.
.

"Aish,I am not lesbian. Stay away from me. " As I say this to her, she comes closer to me & smirks." EWWWW! Stay away, you horny ass." I shout.
.
.

" Hahaha,Y/n. No one can save you from me!!!!!! Btw, you wait here. I am coming." She leaves me before I ask her where is she going.
.
.

I watch her bedroom carefully . Her walls are painted purple. Purple! I blush as I remember that Taehyung was wearing the purple shirt.

Y/n:
Hey!

Taehyung:
What?

Y/n:
Omo,so rude.

Taehyung:
Why did you knock me?

Y/n:
To know that what are you doing?
[ Seen]
?????
[ Seen]
Why aren't you replying me?
[ Seen]

"Why isn't he replying me??"You thought and is about to put your phone on the table but wait--

A guy is standing in front you & you see that he isn't wearing nothing but a towel . You are dozed off by seeing his goddamn body .
.
.
.
.
.
Isn't he................

........To be continued..........
Y/n is in trouble.
Save her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 143 22
❝ I'm horny ❞ ❝ So? What do you want me to do about that? ❞ ❝ Pin me down and put my legs on your shoulders ❞ In which Jungkook's life gets turned up...
331K 9.4K 35
"Y/N? Oh, you're the virgin who gave Yoongi hyung a boner!" •• Disclaimer : I do not own any concept of the media, BTS, all credits go to their right...
30.5K 686 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...
1.2M 66.9K 42
"I want you to take my virginity," I coughed spraying my water everywhere, "What?" "You heard me. I want you to take my virginity," ----- Kim Namjoon...