Ambitions of A Thug(The Game...

By Jazire17

Calvin 'Ghost' Johnson is a well known notorious druglord in the streets of Los Angeles. He been in the stree... More

Prologue
Trust Issues
Lustful Intentions
Lustful Intentions Pt. 2
Mo' Problems
Caught Up
Caught Lacking
Real Intentions
Intuition
On Chill
Playing Games🙄
Loving the Crew🤞🏾
I'm done playing games
Speechless
Gangsta Paradise
Thuggin Love
Ecstasy

War With Us

801 11 3
By Jazire17

( Sasha in the media)

Chris

Zo and Zane are cousins😱! Damn why didn't I think of this shit a week ago. Zo probably been working with him this entire time. Damn I would hate to kill Zo. FUCK!

I picked up my phone quickly and told the boys to bring Zo up here. I trusted this little nigga and let him up under me and shit. I understand that Zane is his cousin, but he was too reckless then and still reckless now.

They finally brought him out the basement. I know he running with Zane. He my dawg and all but he still stole from me and his story ain't adding up right to me. I let him get himself together and everything. I told them to sit him in the van until everybody finish getting everything together. We just sat there looking at each other. I wanted to see if he was gone make any sudden movements. Then Taj nodded his head to let me know, that everything was together.

"Zo ima ask you one more time.......did you have something to do with that hit in the projects the other day when you took off with my shit?" I said in a serious tone

I looked him dead in his face and waited for him to answer.

"Look Chr-...." He try to say before I shot him in his chest

"Yeahhh I should have just killed you the other day but I really was trying to spare yo ass but that's yo cousin ion trust no fucking body" I said shooting him a few more times

Ghost told me that he found out where Zane stash house was located. And he told me that Zane and Black are working together. I knew they were working together I just needed proof. So I had all my men on Alert and on Go. Cause Black might try some shit tonight.

Zo was definitely the muthafucka that was playing both sides. I wanna kill that nigga Zane and Black. "EVERYBODY I SPOKE TO LOAD UP NOW! " I said. We was finna go rob his stash . Since Ghost dropped the location, we might as well hit that shit. I hope Zane is there and I can just kill his ass right there. I done had to put too many of my dawgs six feet this week.

It was in the middle of the day too, but I didn't care I wanted blood. And I bet his bitch ass was there too. I think that was his main stash house from what Ghost told me. I made sure I had my ski mask and had some dark clothes. Ion need nobody recognizing me, the police already looking into me and have been for some years now. But of course I have a few cops on parole. I keep them around so I hear about what's going on in the streets.

Drisky was driving the unmarked car and we were all the way across town. As we was in route, everybody was putting there mask on and taking there guns off safety. If Zane want a war we gone give him a muthafucking war. I lost to many people behind this shit. And this why I want Angel to stop being stubborn and give me my son or daughter, hell or both🤷🏾‍♀️. I could leave this world at any given moment and she wouldn't have nun to remember me by. Just memories and pictures. I want to leave a piece of me and I want to see my genes on a little person. I know me and Angel gone make some pretty babies. She bad af and I'm fine af, so ion see the problem. But I need all this shit to die down so she can have a safe delivery. Cause I know she pregnant by now I been nutting all in that pussy for the pass few weeks.

"A'ight so Dom and Smoke go through the back and CJ and Drisky y'all go through the front" I said

Drisky quickly pulled down the street. It must be this house with them niggas sitting on the porch. And then it's like 3 niggas playing dice. We finally reached the house and he put the car in parked and everybody hopped out. CJ and Smoke instantly started bussing.

We all hopped out and ran towards the house. Everybody split ways like we discussed. Niggas started scattering like roaches when you cut on the light. We got two of the niggas and they tried to shoot back but we wasn't tryna waste no time. Before somebody call 12. Cause we definitely lighting this block up. I shot them two nights who was on the porch they tried to runaway but nobody getting spared fuck that 🤷🏾‍♀️. I kicked down the door and it was gun shots coming from every direction. We all got our vest on ready for war.

I saw somebody run to the back. I instantly shot at they ass and followed after him but Smoke and Dom caught him.

"Sit the fuck down" I said through gritted teeth

CJ and Drisky went to check the rest of the house. Cause ain't nobody going nowhere until I'm finished. They brought a few more niggas from out the back that was trying to hide. I made them all line up like dominoes as I shot them one by one. And I slit lil bro throat and grabbed his head for good luck 😂. And I wanted to leave him a lil present. It was blood everywhere on the walls and floors. We all searched the house for the drugs and money. All the money was in the kitchen on the table. I guess they was counting it🤷🏾‍♀️. I'll finish counting it for them.

"YO CHRIS?" I heard CJ yell from one of the back rooms

I came to the back and I instantly fell in love cause I just got a whole two months supply of coke for free. Zane bitch ass wasn't here but he gone be mad when he get that phone call. "LOAD UP ALL THIS SHIT, CLEAN THIS MF HOUSE OUT SVEN THESE NIGGAS POCKETS.....TAKE ALL THAT SHIT🗣HURRY UP I HEAR SIRENS" I yelled

Everybody started bagging everything up and loading the car up. It was a few people looking around but they all know not to say shit. But somebody called 12 and they ass coming. I can not get caught with all these drugs and money. I'll be in put in prison for a long ass time. And I'm talking about some Fed time. We all tried to hop in the car as 12 was pulling up. But Smoke started shooting at them to slow them down. Ongg Smoke gone buss back if he need too.

12 started hopping out and shooting back. So CJ and Smoke was emptying the clip at they ass. Drisky and I finally got all the drugs in the trunk. Dom hopped in the driver seat while we was putting everything in the car. "COME ON 🗣" DRISKY yelled and started shooting and covering them so they could get back in the car. I think a pig got hit but I really didn't give a fuck I was just tryna make it back to Angel.

We was really having a full shoot out with the police in the hood. Dom sped off quick aff as we were all shooting back at the police. He quickly turned down some street and headed straight for the highway. "WHEWWWWW BOY WTF 😳 DID WE JUST REALLY JUST SHOOT AT 12?" DOM yelled

We still had 12 on our ass but we got to lose them before we get back to one of the stash houses cause I can't go back to jail. Angel will kick my ass she find out that I got caught. "Hell yeah we just did and I think Smoke hit one of they bitch asses. But Dom you gotta get them off our asses or we all doing some time" I said

I guess that was enough motivation cause that nigga Dom started pushing this lil ass car. They was still shooting at us. They shot the back window out. "OH SHIT‼️EVERYBODY GOOD" I asked

"Yeah" everybody said in unison

CJ loaded up a new clip and started spraying at 12. He shot they front tire out. That's should delay them. He kept shooting and he hit the cop that was driving. "Turn down that street and go to that abandoned house " I said. We finally got them off our ass. But we gotta get rid of this car. Dom reached the house and it was a car across the street. Drisky popped the lock and the alarm went off but he quickly hopped in and cut it off. He hot-wired the car and Dom was on look out while we switched the cars. We got everything in the trunk and everybody hopped in. Drisky pulled off and headed straight towards the house. I know for a fact we made the news. But that should definitely send Zane a message that we mean war. I still got buddy head in the bag back their. Ima freeze it until I find Zane exact address so I can send it to him. Ghost definitely just got us right. I just need him to take out Black ass next. But we gotta lay low until this shit die down. Cause I know 12 finna go crazy cause they just lost a couple of they men. But luckily Ghost throwing that party for his ole lady. Definitely gotta pop out with Angel.

Marcus

After getting into that fight with the sperm carrier last night. I had got drunk and cried myself to sleep. Cause I can't figure out how I let this happen. But if only Tommy just listened to me. I got woken up by a phone call from Titi telling me that his body just got to the morgue. She said she needed to show me something.

I got up quickly and took a quick shower. Then got dressed and headed towards the precinct. I hope it's not some bullshit. Like ion think I can really see him laid on the table lifeless like that. I don't even know he was deep into some bullshit. If only he had just told me. I can't believe she really blamed his death on me. That woman is fucking delusional. I guess I don't have any fucking parents at this fucking point. I haven't spoke to my father in years, I would even know what he would look like if he walked in here right now.

I finally pulled up to the precinct and parked . I quickly hopped out and went downstairs to morgue. Before I walked in I took a big ass deep breath. I walked through those double doors and there he was laying there cold and pale. He had about about 4 gun shot wounds in his chest and 2 to the head.

"What did you need to show me" I said trying not to stare at his body.

She handed me his toxicology report. It showed that he had fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol in his system. But the amount of cocaine and fentanyl was the same which means that they were probably mixed together. And I doubt he would mix those drugs together. But it's like someone made him sniff all that shit and then shot him. He probably was finna die anyways by the amount of drugs in his system already. Whoever did this was a sick muthafucker and when I find them I wanna kill them with my bare hands.

"Yo so you mean to tell me they FORCE THAT SHIT DOWN HIS FUCKING THROAT AND THEN STILL SHOT HIM. He would have fucking died from the drugs there was no need to shoot him, let alone six times at that" I yelled flipping over the other examining table.

I was pacing back and forth thinking about who could have done this. I just need to go to his house and look for clues. Cause I know how Tommy was. Damn! Cap took me off the fucking case. I started walking towards the door until Titi called me.

"MARCUS" I heard Titi yell

Titi grabbed my arm and I stopped go turned around. Now if that was anybody else I probably would have yanked my arm. But I couldn't do nothing like that to Titi cause I know she didn't mean any harm. Hell Titi probably the only one who could calm me down. She knows how I get when I'm riled up.

"Marcus look at me, we will find who did this but ima need you to calm down first,baby it's gone be okay" she said hold my face

I just laid my head on her chest and then I took a deep breath and then proceeded to talk. "I don't want you to get involved with this shit, cause you know ima still try to find the killer even if Cap told me not too" I said looking at her

"Well I'm going with you and ima be right here the whole way" she said

I don't know what came over me but I kissed her. And she kissed me back without any hesitation. It's like she been wanting to do that. I grabbed her face and deepened the kiss. We finally stopped kissing and we just looked at each other.

"I-I think it's time for those drinks" I said while biting my lip

"I'll drive" she said pulling me in the direction of her car. She always know how to calm me down. Or just know the right thing to say. Honestly ion know what I would do without her.

~~~~~~

We were now at the bar talking and having shots. I really just lost the only person I had. He's gone and I don't even know where to start.

"L-l-like the bitch had had the never  t-too say I'm the reason he gone, she makes it's seems like I pulled the damn trigger" I said fumbling words

"Marcus she's still your mother don't call her out of her name.....baby it's gone be okayyy we will get through this" she said

"Baby?😂man better stop befo I feed you this dick" I sad mumbling the last part

She just looked at me with those glossy pretty brown eyes. Titi know she looks good but I wanna know why she want a nigga like me. I got to much going on right now and I don't know if I'm ready a relationship . I'm probably a little more fucked up then her cause I just started drinking from the bottle at this point🤷🏾‍♀️. I gave him a $50 bill and told keep the change.

Whoever the DJ was he had the vibes just right in here. I was finna ask her for a dance until her phone rung. She answered it and she looked good aff too. Maybe it's the alcohol cause I need to relieve all this stress and anger. She finally got off the phone and you can tell it was serious cause she started grabbing everything.

"We have to go, there was a mass shoot out over there on the 5th street and a officer was shot. They need me to come to the crime scene so let's go. But we need to sober up a lil especially you" she said grabbing my hand

I tried to grab the bottle but she gave it back to the bartender and we left out. Okay maybe I don't need the bottle. We hopped in the car and sped off she stopped at the nearest Starbucks and got us both a coffee. She handed me my cup and I looked at her.

"I-ion need thi-this shit I'm good let's go" I said

"Yeah whatever drink up and I ain't go say it again....ion want you making a fool of yourself Marcus" she said while speeding towards the crime scene

I sat back and drunk the coffee. Titi is probably the first woman that ever really cared about me. Cause usually they just let me make a fool of myself or laugh at me. And then she put me right in my place. Maybe Titi the only woman that can actually put up with my bullshit. I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Sasha

The photoshoot went well and I had a great time. The Fashion show was next month. I was so excited to do it and then I can't wait to see what Calvin had planned for tonight. Hopefully it ain't nothing ghetto cause ion have time to be fighting for my life.

So I finally pulled up to Tanger Outlet. This is where I can buy all my nice shit from. Too many people be at the mall. I had only a few hours to find something cause soon as I get home I needed to start getting ready.

I went inside of Forever 21 they had some really cute dresses in here. He definitely said find something sexy so I gotta find something that's gone be easy to take off but looks sexy. Cause I might just give him some tonight. I couldn't stop thinking about how big that man dick was like omggg. And then I actually let him stick it in without a condom. Like I must really like this man cause Sasha you slipping boo.

I finally find me a cute dress and some cute lingerie🥴. Ion know why I just wanna put all this coochie on him but I do. I just feel like if I don't now then I might never do it. Psst😭😂who I'm tryna fool, that man fine as hell I wasn't gone hold out for too much longer.

I was now headed home to get ready for tonight. Today has been a good day and this year might have been one of my best birthdays. But we will see how it ends.

I got to the house and hopped straight into the shower. I made sure I used my shea butter Dove soap. I then hopped out the shower snd brushed my teeth then oiled down my body. Then I put on my dress I just bought and then straighten my hair . Then I put on my accessories and perfume. I was almost ready to go. I'm pretty sure Calvin was on the way. I'm kind of nervous cause ion know what he got planned up his sleeve. And I hope I'm not to over dressed or undressed.

Angel

Me and my bitches decided to come to the strip club tonight since it's been a long as time since we've been out together. Ever since we sat in V.I.P these group of bitches keep staring at us. And I know I'm not that drunk or high. And I really don't feel like slapping a bitch tonight cause I just got my nails done. I continued to throw my money on one of the dancers. I was really tryna enjoy myself but I felt like someone was looking at me. And it was some bald headed bitch looking at me. We made direct eye contact from across the room.

I tapped my homegirl Cici on the shoulder and whispered in her ear . "You see these bitches staring at us?cause I know I ain't bussin" I said

"Mhmm girl I been peeped that shit but I wasn't gone make no moves until a bitch said sum to my face" she said while sipping on her drink

"Y'all talking bout that bald headed bitch with the two different pinks on thinking she cute?" Taniya said while walking up

"Yeah and I realli realli trying hard not to slap a puta tonight okay, but if a BITCH WANT SMOKE it's whateva" I said making sure they heard the last part

I just kept throwing money on the dancers but we ran out of Dussé and Henny. So I thought I should go get another bottle. I wanted a bitch to try and buck up at me. They must not know about how I rock. I walked causally to the bar and I made sure I made eye contact with every last bitch over there. The bartender finally came up.

"What can I get for you ma'am?" He said flashing his pearly whites

He was a cute young alta y chocolaté😋, but I'm happily married to Chris. Chris and I have been together for years and I honestly didn't think he was gone blow up in the streets like this. But I stuck beside him and helped him build a great organization. But a bitch like me don't like to get her hands dirty unless you try to come to me as a woman or about my man and mi familia. Mi mamá y papá love Chris. They know about him being in the streets and all that. My father the one who helped Chris gets some connects established. My papa runs a drug cartel himself down in Columbia. So when he heard that I was dating a guy like Chris he welcomed him with open arms. My father felt like I needed a strong man who makes his own money to take care of me. My father is Dominican and Black. He's grew up in Brooklyn and that's where he met my mom.

"Can I get another bottle of Dussé and Henny" I asked

I handed him a crisp ass hunnit dollar bill. He handed me my bottles and I told him to keep the change. As I was walking back towards our section that bald headed bitch walked by and bumped me. "Excuse you" I said

"You need to watch where the fuck you going bitch" she said

It's like this bitch wanted to get slapped. Ion have time to be putting my hands on people kids. I already got assault charges pending against me right now. It's cause that bitch tried my cousin and we had to kick her shit in. If my cousin say you owe him some money then you owe him. And it was a female and he didn't wanna put his hands on her so he called me🤷🏾‍♀️.

"Bitch🤔 Do you I know you from around here or sum cause you gotta a problem with me for some reason and ion even know you" I said looking at her up and down

"No but I know you" she said

"And how is that?" I asked

I was really curious as to how this bitch know me. Cause I don't fuck with nobody around here. I don't come to these parts like that and I only came here cause they have the best and big booty strippers working here. So I'm not understanding how do she know me.

"Yo nigga Chris killed my baby daddy" she said

"Well he probably deserved it but what that gotta do with me" I said

Shawn must have been her nigga. But Shawn had that shit coming to him cause all he did was run his mouth. And that's exactly what she doing right now too. But since she wanna step up to me like a woman about my nigga, then I guess ima have to pop this hoe in her mouth.

"Bitch that's yo nigg-

I punched her mouth and watched her fall on the ground. Then I started kicking and stomping her the fuck out. I was really trying to refrain myself from putting my hands on her but I ain't go be too many bitches. And then you wanna confront me about something my nigga did. Girl the fuck bye.

I squatted on my knees to her level. She better be glad I ain't have my heels on. Cause I probably would have stabbed her in her fucking throat with the damn heel. But I don't need a body under me right now.

"Bitch don't ever come up to me talking bout some shit my nigga did unless it's about him cheating but I think he know better. For 2 I'm not gone be too many bitches and I just spared yo life. I am not one of them" I said pointing to her lil friends

I got up and walked off. Ion know bitches like to try me. This bitch beefing with me cause her nigga got killed. Bitch you can be buried right beside his stupid ass.

"Esa perra acaba de arruinar mi noche, todos listos?" I said walking towards the section with the bottles

"Angel let's go before they call 12 and you don't need no more charges against you or they will lock yo ass up" Taniya said while grabbing her things and the bottle

"Well the bitch came up to me talking bout Chris bullshit, so I gave that hoe what she asked for" I said sitting down watching them grab everything.

"Well I don't need you getting locked up tonight mija" Sophie said trying to pull me up

"Mamas she not gone call the police" I said getting up to grab my purse and shades. Then we walked out the strip club towards the SUV . I hopped in the driver seat and connected to the Bluetooth. I decided to head down town to this bar.

Calvin( Ghost)

"CANDY! JUST FUCKING TELL ME HOW YOU KNOW HIM🗣" I yelled

She was really fucking pissing me off. I know she has a headache by now from me dragging her by her hair. She got☝🏾more time to hit me in my fucking face and ima punch her dead in her shit. I sparked the blunt back up and sat on the bed and just stared at her.

"I don't want you to hurt him Ghost. Cause I know how you get." She said sobbing

"It really just all depends on what you tell me and what comes out of your mouth. Cause soon as I here some reckless shit it's a ova fah yo ass and I mean that shit. So I would really think long and hard about what's about to come out of your mouth." I said after taking a pull from the blunt

"I-I don't know anything Ghost. We just went on a few dates and had sex a f-few times. That's it and that's all. He didn't tell me what he did for work or anything. He just asked me to be his girl and that I don't have to do this shit anymore. But I told him I like doing this and making my own money. He said he can respect that" she said

"Did you tell him who house this was?" I asked

"No but he did ask and I told him to mind his damn business" she said

"You better not be lying cause I would hate to kill yo fine ass. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM" I said

She got up and quickly left out my room. Ion still trust that hoe, but I can tell she was telling the truth. But she definitely gone lead me to his shit she just don't know it yet.

I called the boys and told them what's the move for today. I had some lil niggas follow Zane bitch ass when he came to scoop Candy earlier. And come to find out him and Black are working together like I thought. So I gave Chris a heads up and told him to have everybody on go cause Black might try some shit soon. So hopefully tonight go smoothly and I can enjoy my night with babygurl in peace.

But I couldn't stop thinking Sasha and how good she looked earlier when she left. I honestly can't wait to see her. I can't believe she got a nigga feeling like this and I ain't even really get the pussy yet. Like I ain't even know I had a romantic side to me. Maybe it's cause she a grown ass woman on her shit and I gotta approach her differently and treat her differently. Hell she deserves it cause she ain't like them other bitches that I be fucking on.

Chris told me about this restaurant that sells amazing pasta and seafood. What female doesn't like seafood or pasta. I'm tryna have a little alone time with just us two. We always get interrupted. And Sasha looks like she's always done everything for herself so I wanna show her a different side of me. Damn not shawty already got me getting soft. I just ain't never had a female really try to get to know the real me. She saw the real me and she saw Ghost before she met Calvin. The fact that she isn't scared of me or what I do makes me want her more. I like how she makes me feel. Hell I haven't shot nobody in like three days I think.

So I called and talked to the owner and see if I could rent the restaurant out for the night after closing. He said they close at 8, so I went got some lil white candles and lights to put around the ceiling. While I was setting up here Kali and the guys were setting up the surprise party at the club. I talked to my boy and he let us rent the club out for the night. Of course I'm threw him some extra to keep his dancers on payroll for tonight. I be having the connects to almost anything. Hell I can't believe she got my gangster ass doing shit like this. But maybe this is what I needed. Ion know but I can't wait to see what tonight brings.

By the time I was done decorating and I went to get a shape up by my barber D. He the only nigga I let touch my head and my boi clean aff wit dat shit tho. He got shops all over the city and he finna expand his brand. I went back to the house to get ready for tonight. Cause I gotta pick Sasha by 9 and have her at the club by 11 that way it gives everybody time to get the there for the surprise part. I'm supposed to text Dom when we otw so he can tell Kali. I gotta do my part by getting her there on time. I don't need shit messing up. I can't wait to see what she has on tonight.

By the time I was done getting ready I grabbed my keys to the red Lamborghini and everything. I put Sasha address in the gps and headed towards her shit. I ain't even gone cap shawty got me a little nervous because ion know how she gone react to it. And this was my first time doing some sweet shit like this.

I really hope shit went well with that hit earlier. Cause I'm not tryna catch no bodies tonight and this party better go smoothly. I would have to hate to cut the evening short to go deal with bullshit. I'm trying apply pressure and show shorty that I'm dead ass. After that shit with Candy, ima just stop fucking on the girls. And I know Sasha already think I be fucking on them cause they stay in the house with me. But she still wanna tuck with the kid after all that. She might be the one but we will see tho.

I couldn't wait to see Sasha and the look on her face when she's see what I done. She probably ain't think a Nigga had it in him. But ion mind doing nice things every blue moon.

Black

We were loaded up in the back of the black unmarked van. I couldn't wait to get that nigga Chris. He be tryna play a nigga like I'm some kind of punk. But I got something for his bitch ass. We were on the way to one of Chris warehouse. And that nigga Ghost think somebody scared of him.

I can't wait to kill him and take over all this shit. Zane got his coming for him too. Cause I ain't finna be taking orders from no lil ass niggas. They got me all the way fucked. I'm the one who taught all these niggas this shit and they ain't got no hot damn respect for me. But it's alright cause my muthafucking name will rang in these streets real soon.

We finally got to the drop. But I didn't see anyone outside. That's not like Chris to not have nobody guarding the doors. Something seems a lil off, but before I could tell them they hopped out the fucking van. Well I guess it's time to get what the fuck I deserve. Soon as they entered the warehouse I heard gun shots, I quickly ran and took cover in a bush.

Then I made my way to the door and snuck in quietly. Soon as I was about to walk in the room. I felt a hard as thud hit the back of my head. I fell to the ground and all I saw was black.........

To be continued................

Calvin being romantic?

Angel p.o.v?

What y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
201K 7.5K 24
Jayceon Knight was the emperor of Houston, Texas but also faced a problem with a drug addiction. When he meets Kash Collins she fills the void in his...
37.9K 909 27
Jacquees is a drug lord who doesn't give af about love until he meets a stripper/prostitute who makes him fall in love again but when both of their h...
132K 3.2K 34
Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's abusive and she couldn't take it anymor...