MaNan-Instagram!♡

Av humeshaforever_

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan gang on Instagram! IMAGINE the fun and the chaos!!!!✨ PSA : can't find the time to even op... Mer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Chats❤️
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Staircase!!!💛
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
💌
49
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58
💌
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
💌
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
💌
102.
103.
💌
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
💌
111.
112.
113.
114.
💌
115.
116.

💌

3.8K 252 229
Av humeshaforever_

Let's relive our love for two most beautiful people we know!
Parth and Niti💛

____________________________________

Year 2014!
21st July.

Scrolling through the channels.
Stopped at a channel I hardly ever watched as nothing else was coming.

Saw some show going on. Didn't know name of the character. She had fireflies in her hand. She was then running around calling someone Amms. I changed the channel after watching it for 5 minutes.

5 days later,
I again did MTV for songs. And I saw some 5 people performing and suddenly it displayed "Fab5" and I was so clueless until I again saw the same girl and realized "ohh this is that Firefly girl" but I changed the channel again as I toh wanted to see songs.

Not to miss,I did read "Manik Malhotra" written over there and changed soon after.

20 days later,
MTV again.

"Mere maula maula mere maula" line came and I saw some 8-9 people performing and it didn't take me long to realize that it was same show I keep coming back to.

This being my favourite song I kept watching the entire performance. I watched how some Manik guy kept looking at that Firefly girl. And then some other girl was looking at guy looking at firefly girl and was jealous and suddenly the guy who was playing drums stood on the drums and there was some girl with 2 chotis.

I had never been so confused my entire life. But when I saw camera being panned at them in such a way that they were all in the frame and all I noticed was them smiling.

In that moment,
When I saw all of them smiling I realized that this is one show I can watch.

I was anyways running short of shows to watch so I was like why not. And 06:30 being the Perfect time for me as I would be free from studies and tutions by then.

I started watching the show from 30th episode which was "Khabar Nahi" performance episode which I later realized.

I searched for "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan" cast on google and then came "Niti Taylor as Nandini" and "Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra"

That's all I saw.
The Manik guy and the firefly girl.

As I started watching their show,
The show grew on me so much that I followed the fanpages on twitter and Instagram.

I saw mad love for the show digitally.
Trends,edits and VMs. I saw everything.

100 episodes down the line,
All I was thinking about was Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.

Not only did I watch it when it came on 6:30 but also soon after when the repeat cane on 7:30 and later at 10 in the night. I used to watch repeats as well.

And you guys would remember how there was "Story so far" episodes? Every Saturday. My craze grew so much that I NEVER even missed that.

Now,
My entire family was aware of my mad mad love for Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor.

Naturally,
Because of the chemistry they had I started shipping them.
A part of my heart wished for them to be together in real life as well.

But turns out,
They were not even close friends offscreen. Clearly visible from their Interviews.

Fandom knows all secrets so we knew how awkward it was for them as Parth and Niti.

As Manik and Nandini,
They were killing it.

As Parth and Niti,
They were just professionals.

Now that breaks your heart? Doesn't it? Two people that you think are really made for each other are not even good friends.

PaNi soon became a big thing.
PaNi feels became a big thing.

We waited for one PaNi Interview like hungry people waiting for food. Even them passing one glance to each other was enough for us to be satisfied.
Because pyaar na? Fangirling is tough.

But then comes a moment when you realize that Manik and Nandini are made for each other,
Maybe Parth and Niti aren't.
And often what we forget is characters played by them and them in real is different.

Then came S2.
Show wise it was an amazing season but offscreen was a mess.

The PaNi fan in me,
Just wouldn't die.

Because why can't two people who look so good together can't be together offscreen? Why?

But as S2 neared it's end,
We realized how it's never happening.

But you know what?
I'll tell you guys a secret!

The PaNi fan in me still was not ready to die. It still hoped for a miracle.

People think that two leads of a show following each other, posting photos together,liking each other's pictures, commenting,their chilled out Interviews and coming live together are all basic things right?

Not for us,
All these was a very farfetched dream for KYY fandom.

As we saw our favourite Man go through so much offscreen and Niti getting trolled for everything possible,

The Parth and Niti fan in us took over while PaNi fan took a backseat.
Unknowingly.

I was happy that Parth and Niti never faked being really good friends or pretending to have something more than friendship just for the show! Just as a promotional tactic. I was amazed by how honest they were with their relation. How they always cleared that they have nothing and are just professionals.

If all of you remember that compatibility test of their's where they were referring to each other as "unhone" "inka" "inhone" being almost as good as strangers,we all realized how PaNi wasn't happening.

2018 compatibility test of them laughing and having fun and being genuine friends, that felt surreal.

The PaNi fan in us again took over with S3 as we swoon over our very own MaNan💜

They followed each other,
Like each other's pictures,
Comment,
Posting pictures together,
Them dancing together,
Came FUCKING LIVE TOGETHER,
Being everything adorable and being really good friends.

I realized how much I missed them.
Telling everyone how you're not a PaNi fan anymore was the new cool thing between S2 and S3 gap.

I wanted to look cool and say I wasn't a PaNi fan anymore and I have moved on or whatever but I knew I was going to get mad again with just one mention of them together.

Then came S3,
We had got so much PaNi content in that small web series than we got in entire 300 epsiodes show that was going on.

That's when I realized that maybe because they were so so busy being Manik and Nandini,
They never got time to hangout and know each other as Parth and Niti.

Parth was closer to other people than Niti and Niti was close to people other than Parth.
S3 gave them the time to know each other better and now look them,being such good friends wishing only and only best for each other.

To be VERY honest,
When I saw Parth being so close to leads of his other show,
I couldn't help but think how it would have been if Parth and Niti were this way,if they were so close since first season.

But then,
This is our story guys and even if I can do it all over again,I wouldn't change a thing.✨

But hey,
then came the news of Niti being engaged. Then she posted.
My heart was genuinely very happy seeing her happy. I so wanted her to be happy in life genuinely and she was.

But when Parth commented on her picture,
There was something in my heart that did hurt. I saw my 2014 Fangirl self die slowly.

But that had nothing to do with Parth or Niti,
That had nothing to do with Niti loving someone else. Weren't they always clear how #PaNi was never a thing.
Neither Niti nor Parth are obligated to be together or anything. Of course they were going to lead their lives the way they wanted.
And boy Parikshit is one gentleman☘️

It's just that even when I always knew that was gonna happen,
I didn't want to witness it. I didn't want to see it happen in real. I was running away from it. It's tough to know and being told that #PaNi is official nearing it's end.

And our ship was drowning.

But then,
KYY premier and their S3 Interviews kept us alive through it.

On one hand when I was happy for Nitssss! I was sad for the 2014 year old me who's major part of the day for lots many months was gushing over PaNi.

As awkward as they were,
As professional as they were,
As different as it was.

It was magical🌈💞
It will always be.

You can really unlove people completely,can you?
And I don't even want to.

Whenever I see people's ships sailing,
Just back of my mind does have PaNi. But that doesn't mean I hate Niti for getting engaged. Or I hate Parth for whatever reasons.
No,
Of course they deserve to live their "real lives" themselves 🌸

But my kids,
Whenever they come (lol) will know how madly their mom loves these two people called Parth and Niti.
They'll definitely be forced to watch Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.

They'll be told how endings can be beautiful too☘️

Now that Niti is married (most prettiest bride I've ever seeen!!!!🤩),
I guess it's time for the PaNi fan in me to take a backseat and let the Niti fan in me be happy for her favourite lady!😍

But guess what,
PaNi fan in me got teary eyed.
And often PaNi fans (genuine ones) are misunderstood that just because we want to people to be together,it means we hate the people they are with.

No,
I don't hate Parikshit. Infact I love the man that he is ☘️ and I won't hate Parth's gf or wife too!

But it's just that I'll always love PaNi more.
Going back to their Interviews will be tough? But it'll still be worth it.
It'll still be magical.

And also,
Our Nandini Murthy got married?
We grew up and how!!!🌷
That's one down from KYY gang that I loved with all my heart.✨💜

Niti Parikshit Bawa💒

I hope you always be happy!
And wish you only and only the best of everything!🌌❤️

If Parth comments and I know he will,
I won't be able to put into words what it'll feel like.
But I just it'll be heartbreakingly beautiful.
It'll be awfully magical✨

And maybe that's what they'll always be for us,

An unfinished chapter.
An unwritten story.

We often mistake forever as a lifetime,
No.
This is our forever.
This 2014 to 2020,
This 6 years is our forever!❤️

And it'll forever be our ALWAYS!💛

Will Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan be the same?
A fucking hell YES!
Manik and Nandini will remain constant!!!!🦋✨

Whenever I hear
"Maana ki hum yaar nahin,
Lo tay hai ke pyaar nahin"
I'll always remember them,
But you know what I will do?
I'll keep the song on repeat!🖤

There are no regrets!
There can never be!
For two so beautiful people!
How can they ever be a mistake no?☘️💛

(I'll let you in to a secret, I'm still gonna go bonkers with just one like of their's on each other's post but anyhoo!😋)

"Kuch toh tha tera mere,
Darmiyan"🥀🦋

_____________________________________

Please please make sure Niti's comment section is filled with only and only beautiful comments! Let's spare that girl from hatred (of some unwanted idiots)atleast for a day!

She deserves only and only love🦋🥀

I'm sorry if I went overboard and hurt anyone!🖤

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

50K 3K 11
Here I am back to grab your attention with another work of mine of course with our evergreen and hot couple Manan. So I have always loved the respon...
25.2K 1.9K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
36.6K 2.6K 21
❤ It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
481K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...