Torn

By KyleyLynn

Book 1 of The Secrets of Spiritwood - Complete Carter Jones had spent her entire life in Spiritwood, until th... More

Before You Begin
Chapter 1✓
Chapter 2 ✓
Chapter 3✓
Chapter 4✓
Chapter 5✓
Chapter 6✓
Chapter 7✓
Chapter 8✓
New Chapter 9✓
New Chapter 10 ✓
Chapter 11✓
Chapter 12✓
Chapter 13✓
Chapter 15✓
Chapter 16✓
Chapter 17✓
Chapter 18✓
Chapter 19✓
Chapter 20✓
Chapter 21✓
Chapter 22✓
Chapter 23✓
Chapter 24✓
Chapter 25✓
Chapter 26✓
Chapter 27✓
Chapter 28✓
Chapter 29/30 Combined✓
Chapter 31✓
Chapter 32✓
Chapter 33✓
Chapter 34✓
Chapter 35✓
Chapter 36/37 Combined/Rewritten ✓
Chapter 38/39 Combined✓
Chapter 40/41 Combined ✓
Chapter 42✓
Chapter 43✓
Chapter 44/45 Combined ✓
Chapter 46/47 Combined ✓
Chapter 48✓
Chapter 49/50 Combined ✓
Chapter 51/52 Combined✓
Chapter 53/54 Combined✓
Chapter 55/56 Combined ✓
Chapter 57✓
Chapter 58✓
Chapter 59.1/59.2 Combined ✓
Chapter 60✓
Chapter 61✓
Chapter 62/63 Combined ✓
Chapter 64/65 Combined ✓
Chapter 66✓
Chapter 67✓
Chapter 68✓
Epilogue✓

Chapter 14✓

2.6K 128 14
By KyleyLynn

Carter

The next few days pass in a blur. I've spent my time packing up grandpa's things into boxes, putting the filled boxes into the garage and making a list of things that need to be fixed up or updated. But today I need to take a break.

I haven't heard from Quinn except for a simple text saying I'm sorry, forgive me. He could burn my house down and I would still forgive him, but he didn't need to know that. I needed more than a text message apology.

It's only ten in the morning but the air is already heavy and hot from the morning sun. I know I won't be able to focus on my tasks at hand, so I search through my belongings for my strappy bikini-style bathing suit.

I find it at the bottom of the suitcase I have yet to unpack. It's a cute little number; black with soft pink polka dots. I've always felt confident wearing it because it shows off my curves, as well as pushes my chest up so my large breasts are on display perfectly.

I quickly throw the bikini on and toss a red flowing sundress over top. I pack a bag with a small lunch, a towel, and some tanning oil. I'm going to head out to the meadow for some sun tanning and relaxation.

So much has happened over the past month since I have come back to town that it feels like I keep getting constant whiplash. I need some time to process it all, and a day in the heat and sun sounds exactly like what I need.

I slip my flip-flops onto my bare feet, sling the backpack over one shoulder and walk out of the cabin.

⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

I make it back to the meadow easily, the path seems to be wearing down slightly since I had tramped over all the underbrush twice yesterday. I manage to make it with no injuries this time and I consider that to be a small victory for today.

I kneel in the meadow, close to the pool of water and open my backpack. Taking out the towel I flick it up and let it float down to the grass, laying it out flat. Shaking my flip-flops off my feet, I move to stand in the middle of the towel as I grasp the bottom of my sundress and lift it over my head, tossing it onto the fabric at my feet.

As I turn towards the water, I take a thin elastic band off of my wrist and pull my long, wavy auburn hair into a messy bun on the top of my head before slowly stepping into the natural pool. I gasp at the bite of the cool water and wrap my arms around myself. I keep walking until I'm standing deep enough that the water is just above my breasts. My nipples are peaking tightly from the chill and my teeth chatter slightly.

The water is crystal clear, and I can see my feet as I walk along the soft, rocky bottom of the pool until I can no longer touch. I swim leisurely through the pool until my fingers become wrinkled and my stomach gives a soft rumble, alerting me to my hunger.

The hair stands up at the base of my neck and I feel a shudder run down my spine. I look around the meadow nervously but don't see anyone.

I turn around and begin to swim back to the edge and a small squeak escapes me when I notice a figure crouched calmly at the edge of the water, watching me intensely. A sly smirk spreads across his face when he sees that I've noticed him.

Tyler's wearing a white V-neck t-shirt that clings deliciously to his tight muscles and light wash blue jeans. The sight of him instantly has me clenching my thighs together as I float in the water.

"Well, hello there, Mister Evans. That's twice this week I've found you watching me, you know. One may start to wonder if you might just be stalking me." I raise my eyebrows at him but remain in place, the water bobbing just beneath my collar bones.

"It appears that I can't help but to watch you, Miss Jones. I find that you are quite... enticing." His low voice rumbles.

I smirk and pull my hair out of its top bun before ducking under the water completely. After re-emerging from the water, I run my hands through my now wet hair and shake it out, my eyes locked on Tyler's.

Slowly, I saunter towards to edge of the water ensuring that I never lose eye contact. I can see his jaw clench tightly as he watches me. He stands up and backs away from the waters edge, barely making a sound.

One agonizingly slow step at a time, I make my way out of the cool water. As the water level drops below my breasts, bearing my painfully tight peaked nipples, I hear his sharp intake of breath.

It's a goddess damned thrill that I can affect him this way, and I'm seriously living for it. While I don't know who Tyler is all that well, our sexual chemistry and tension are off the charts. Still maintaining his eye contact, I give him my most seductive smile.

When I'm completely out of the water I watch his eyes lock onto to my cold and very perky nipples. I don't try to cover them up as I saunter up to him, swinging my hips more than I usually would. He licks his lips as his eyes slowly rake themselves over my wet body.

"My eyes are up here, Mister Evans." I purr and strut past him, over to my towel.

When I reach my towel and bend over to pick it up, I make sure my back is curved just right as to accentuate the curves of my behind.

In a flash Tyler is behind me, his hands resting gently on my hips. I can feel my back press against his chest as I stand back upright. A low growl vibrates against my back.

"What are you doing to me, Miss Jones?" He whispers in my ear, making me shudder.

"I assure you, Mister Evans, I have no idea what you are suggesting." I grin and push my ass against his hips. The low moan he emits sends little shock waves right to my core.

I don't have a lot of history with men. I was a virgin when I moved from Spiritwood at sixteen and then my parents kept me practically locked up from the rest of the world for years. I've never really had a boyfriend before.

It wasn't until I started travelling after my parents passed, that I started noticing the male attention I was receiving. I was awkward and timid around men for a long time, and it's been hard for me to be open to their advances.

A few years ago, I met a guy in Hawaii named Alec, and we hit it off right away. He's two years older than me and was sexy as sin. We spent a few days together exploring the land before moving on to explore each other's bodies. I let him take my innocence and then packed up and left the next day. I didn't even say goodbye, I didn't have the heart to.

There have been two people that I've been with intimately since then, but I always make sure no emotional connections are involved and that it stays purely physical.

Despite not having a lot of experience, I know that men find me attractive. I've watched enough movies and read enough books to know what to do with my body or what to say to them to peak their... interests so to say.

Tyler spins me around so quickly my vision blurs for a moment and my hands land on his chest once more as I catch myself before I stumble. The towel falls from my hands, fluttering softly back to the ground.

His hands burry themselves in my hair and I feel a light tug, pulling my head back so I can look into his eyes. His pupils are fully dilated and completely burning with lust. My breath hitches in my throat and wetness pools at my core.

"Mmm, sweet stuff, I think you know exactly what you're doing to me, and I think I may just be affecting you the same way." He rumbles.

Goddess be damned. This man is painfully attractive. My skin feels hot where our bodies touch. Don't give in, Carter! Don't let him make you lose the game. I have got to figure out how to make him kiss me.

His hands are still in my hair, and it stings a little as I reach onto my tiptoes to whisper in his ear. "And what exactly would it be that I am doing to you, Mister Evans?"

I nip at his jawline lightly before I drop back flat on my feet, and I watch him shudder slightly. His hands leave my hair to wrap around my waist and he tugs my body flush to his in one quick but gentle motion.

I look up into his lust-filled eyes and watch him mentally battle himself with what he wants, and I internally celebrate. From our few interactions, I've determined that he's just as competitive as I am, but I can feel that I have this one in the bag. Victory will be mine.

"Fuck it. You win, sweet stuff. I yield. I need to know how you taste." He leans down towards me, and I close my eyes with the anticipation of his lips finally touching my own. I can feel the warmth of his breath on my lips before my body is jerked roughly from Tyler's embrace and I fall to the ground.

I look up quickly, my eyes round in confusion as I see Tyler's body fly through the air and tumble to the ground away from me. Quinn and Xander stand crouched in front of me in a defensive position and deafening growls are ripping up their throats. A blur of motion streaks through the air and Tyler stands in front of them growling and baring his teeth right back. His usual emerald green eyes are glowing blood red.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. Happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 105K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
2.8M 83.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
175K 11.3K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
250K 9.8K 30
Sorshas life has already been written. Before she was even a thought there was a prophecy, a terrible, painful curse upon her family. Her birth broug...