The Boy From Two Mighty Clans

By Doomsday_nF

Minato Namikaze-Uchiha Grandson of Madara Uchiha. Marries Kushina Uzumaki who was born Kimi Uzumaki-Hyuga and... More

Prologue 1/3
Prologue 2/3
Prologue 3/3
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Not a Chapter
Not A Chapter
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Not A chapter
Chapter 47

Chapter 2

6.6K 114 142
By Doomsday_nF

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi thoughts'

- Naruto's POV -

"Hey, Naruto this is only for people who passed the test. What are you doing here?" The lone Inuzuka says.

I say nothing and just flash my very own Hiatate, which confuses most of the class because normally I would make a big deal about it.

I make my way over to Sasuke, my best friend in the class, he does not know that I am part Uchiha. I also block the fangirls from him, although it is fun letting them go every once in a while.

"Hey, Sasuke how's your brother doing?'

"He is doing well. Thank you for asking."

"And Shisui?"

"Fine as well, they are taking all this a little worse than I am but we will get through it together."

-Naruto's Mind -

About three months ago the Uchiha were thinking of maybe planning a coup d'etat in the village to gain more respect. They ultimately decided against this and wanted to push for diplomatic cooperation rather than bloodshed.

Danzo didn't like the Uchiha so he ordered Itachi to kill his clan.

However Shisui was able to steal secret documents from root since he was an agent in Danzo's secret anbu.

Shisui then talked to Itachi when they both revealed the information to each other and they requested a meeting with Jiji.

They also brought Sasuke just to keep him safe if anything were to happen to the Uchiha while they were gone.

Danzo was beyond pissed, ordering his root to annihilate the Uchiha clan in one night.

The scary thing is...

They did it...

Besides Sasuke, Shisui, and Itachi, the Uchiha was pretty much extinct. There may have been a few survivors but their whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Danzo was then captured and was executed for his crimes against the leaf and the root agents responsible for the Massacre were detained as well. Those who weren't in the attack were given probation for six months.

- In The Classroom -

"Alright everyone! I want to once again congratulate you on passing the academy but the road only gets bumpier from here. Now for your team assignments." Iruka-sensei told us.

"Team Seven will comprise of Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga, and Naruto Uzumaki"

'YOSH! I get to be on a team with Sasuke and the only girl who doesn't fangirl over him. I couldn't ask for a better team!'

"Why does she get to be with our Sasuke-kun~" Ino said pissed off.

"CHA! INO-PIG IS RIGHT WHY DOES THE PALE EYED GIRL GET TO BE WITH OUR SASUKE-KUN~!"

I look over to Hinata who looks very upset because of what the two were saying.

'Hey Kurama?'

"Ready when you are!" Kurama said he was happy to scare the shit out of some humans.

At that I release Kurama and my own killer intent. I think a few people fainted around the school cause you could hear distant thuds.

Everyone is looking at me 'Well that worked better than I thought, I guess they were surprised that the dead last can immobilize the entire school with just his Killer intent.'

"OUR, killer intent" Kurama corrected

"If any of you talk down upon my teammates again, you will only wish for death."

Kiba starts to laugh a bit as I have stopped leaking OUR K.I.

"You were dead last, what can you do?" He follows up from his laughing.

I turned to Kiba and smiled, and within a couple seconds he was in the wall.

Iruka-sensei was too stunned with what just happened to say anything or even do anything.

- Timeskip -

I ended up getting scolded of course but what happened next I really didn't expect.

"N...Naruto-kun?"

"Ahh Hinata-chan how are you sorry about what the others said about you that was really rude and should not happen." I said to her.

"T...Thank you for everything N...Naruto-kun." she said

This all was happening as we were waiting for our sensei.

"I w...wonder what our sensei will be like."

"Well guessing by the time it is taking for them to get there I think it is onii-chan" I say, slipping out the fact I call Kakashi hatake onii-chan.

'Kuso'

"Onii-chan?" Hinata questioned.

"No he's not my actual onii-chan he just looked after me a little while I was younger." I say trying to hide the fact he was on my dad's team.

I know my heritage because Kurama told me since I kept asking him, and he kinda snapped at me because I did ask him every other hour of the day.

"I s...see."

Hinata and I made it back to the classroom to meet up with Sasuke and wait for Kakashi-nii

- Timeskip -

"Yo!" A familiar voice rings throughout the room.

I turn and smile at our new sensei knowing exactly who it is.

"First impressions...

Promising. Meet me on the roof in one minute and don't be late." with that Kakashi-nii Shunshined away and we made our way to the roof.

When we got there Kakashi-nii was leaning on the railing reading his ohh so 'family friendly' book in front of a bunch of twelve year olds.

"Kakashi-nii do you always have to read that thing in public?" I ask as I have caught a glimpse of what lies inside.

"How many times do I have to tell you when you are training with me or when we are taking part in team exercises drop the nii. It is Kakashi-sensei or just sensei understand?"

"Hai, sensei" I say half upset because I know he loves that nickname.

"No how about we introduce ourselves, start with your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and your dream."

"Naruto go ahead."

"YOSH! I am Naruto Uzumaki as you all know. I like raman, my friends, Kakashi-n...sensei, I dislike those who hurt people for fun as well as the three minutes you have to wait for ramen to cool. I like to pole the occasional prank as well as relax atop Yondaime-sama's stone head. My dream is to become the next hokage Dattebayo!"

"Alright ne..." Kakashi starts but doesn't finish because I interrupted him.

"A...also..."

"It's now or never kit"

"I feel like it would be best to tell you who I really am..."

Everyone raised an eye, Kakashi wondering if he was gonna reveal his heritage and the other two genin wonder if he has just been acting this whole time.

"I know Kakashi-sensei knows all this but there are two things I want to talk about before we move on, but I want it to be in a more private setting."

Kakashi-sensei knew what I wanted to talk about and obliged, leading us to an enclosed room and putting up a seal of silence to ensure no eavesdropping.

"Inside of me is something really dangerous, I assume you think that the Yondaime killed the Kyuubi but that is not the case. You see the bijuu are made of pure chakra so they can not be killed. They can be sealed though." I say this as I undo my jacket lifting my shirt.

"They can however be sealed into a very strong object or a newborn child." I channel chakra to my seal on my stomach revealing the Hakke no Fūin Shiki(8 Trigrams seal).

"I am the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune. I am not the Kyuubi, we are two different entities; he is just sealed inside me."

The two genin are shocked that this whole Time they had been so close to the Kyuubi without knowing it. I however turned away in shame hoping they won't hate me.

"Also My name is not Naruto Uzumaki." I continue.

I turned back, flashing my one tomoe sharingan in my right eye and my byakugan in my left eye.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha-Hyuga-Senju. My Tou-san is Minato Namikaze-Uchiha Yondaime of Konoha and the yellow flash, he is the grandson of Madara Uchiha one of the founders of our village and Kōkai Namikaze...

My Kaa-san is Kimi Uzumaki-Senju-Hyuga, also known as Kushina Uzumaki, or Akai Chishio no Habanero(Red Hot-blooded Habanero). She is the granddaughter of Mito Uzumaki both were the previous holders of the Kyuubi, and her grandfather is the other man responsible for the creation of our village Hashirama Senju"

- No One's POV -

How do I put it? Sasuke was happy to have more family, Hinata was confused because she was told that Kimi Uzumaki-Hyuga was dead alone with her parents, and Kakashi was shocked that his teacher and mother figure were the grandchildren of the two founders of the village.

"Please do not go around sharing this info with anyone. I know you all have other friends but please nothing you just heard can leave this room. That includes you Kakashi-n...sensei" Naruto says shyly.

"..."

Naruto was about to speak up to plead his case for them to keep quiet when he saw and heard the unexpected.

They were all bowing to him?

"HAI!" they all shouted in unison

After that they went on with introductions as well as Kakashi explaining there test for tomorrow and to not eat.

Sasuke would go home to train with Itachi and shisui, Hinata went to train her byakugan, and Naruto went on to train with Kakashi a little. Till they all went to bed wondering what adventures tomorrow would lead them to.

Word Count: 1563

A/N - Thanks for reading chapter two of "The Boy From Two Mighty Clans"! I am happy with how this story is going. I know it is only two chapters but it's fine.

Also like I said this is a Naruhina fanfic even though Naruto is part Hyuga. I made it so they are like the least related they can be by making Naruto's grandpa a weak hyuga so weak he didn't even unlock his byakugan. I know that that technically makes it incest but look at the Hyuga they interbread all the time to keep their bloodline "Pure" rather than marrying outside the clan so I feel like it would be fine in such a case as this only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 12.5K 33
What if Kushina was the great granddaughter of Mito Uzumaki and thus, Hashirama Senju? What would Naruto's life be like as a direct descendant of the...
2.6K 61 18
"I don't think you're weird. Honestly, It doesn't matter who you slept with before me or who you slept with after me. Because whoever you want to sle...
193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...